It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we prepared for an alien invasion ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I guess I asked for that.

When?... when indeed. When is part of a timeline, an artificial one at that.

Hmmm.. when? I guess when they forced the perception of linear time if you insist on using the perception of time.

It's a tricky one.

We, as the current version of humans, are a product of alien technology. We're not designed to understand our provenance. That's why all we can do is wonder.

Wonder why and perhaps you'll understand.

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i am always amazed at our ability to be minipulated
hypothetical

imagine for a minute that we watch all these "scary" movies ect
then some et visitors come to earth to say hi
and we are already ready to "fight"
is this thought being implanted so if these visitors do come the ptb can "rally" us into defeating their enemy
so the visitors cant set us free?
if the world continues the way its going i beleive its the so called powers that be that will gain from not disclosing the truth
the aliens are already here and in control and have been for quite some time
and if others come maby they want to set us free from our alien masters
but we will be too busy defending our alien masters to acept our alien saviours

lol
lol
lol
xp

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Don't mean to burst the bubble, it'd be great if i'm wrong, but we wouldnt have a chance. If you can travel interstellar/interdimensional distances im sure u wouldnt be dumb enough to start hostilities with humans without packing some serious heat. and serious knowledge. Yeah, we're crafty little monkeys but come on folks. Orbital bombardment, biochem attacks/altering our atmosphere...my mind fills with different ways in which these baddie aliens could do what they please with us and not break a nail. and probably are doing just that.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

You clearly did not read my statements. Please, with all do respect, do that next time. I never said "It is DEFINITELY a hybrid blah blah blah". I said "Ancient Astronauts believe this is a hybrid". I have not stated my personal opinion regarding your post and picture. Also, the talk of God and ET's not attacking because of God is preposterous. You have no claims to back this up. It sounds religious, and the fact that you said the wings on its back clearly make it an angel, shows that you are somewhat close-minded. The wings could be representation of something, other than the opinion you stated of it being an angel. The wings could represent this being as a being of pureness. But again, thats just an opinion. I said from the beginning my knowledge of what they stated and what I remember was very vague.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think some sort of meeting between us is inevitable - the question is when and what will that meeting be like? If I was an alien that had been observing the extremely violent and tooled up human race then I would either go in very gently and slowly (if they want peace) or hit hard and fast - in which case we wouldn't stand a chance. They wouldn't risk hand to hand fighting because so many of us have weapons of some sort - every home has at least one knife. Or they could lull us and pretend to be our friends, all the while manipulating us for the kill. Like the Nazi's hoarding the jews into the gas chambers telling them it was for a shower or decontamination the aliens could do the same thing - 'Come into our safe and warm spaceship before the asteroid hits and destroys the earth' type thing. Then, pow! They hit the exterminate button.

My question to you - do you get into the ufo assuming they are our friends here to help us, or do you take your chance with the asteroid or other earth-killing event in the assumption that aliens are the bad guys. Just a bit of hypothetical fun. I am still undecided

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
No. Not prepared for an alien invasion at all.

We're not even prepared for a meteor.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hello.
I read your title.
But i didn't read your post.
I saw an image of Military.

I have a question for you.
Are we prepared to keep fighting, keep fighting and keep on fighting enemies foreign and domestic.
Keep fighting everyone?
Are we going to just fight everyone?
How about,
Are we ready to escape and live in peace?
Are we ready to prove we can live in peace?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
No. Not prepared for an alien invasion at all.

We're not even prepared for a meteor.

Perfect fact "We're not even prepared for a meteor". Definitely caught my attention, basically stole the words right out of my mouth. Bravo, bravo. (No sarcasm intended) Knowing that we're not ready for a big rock is one thing, but with that said thinking we can handle a Type 2/3 Civilization is another.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yeah!! Woooo! I'm up for a party on Titan.

BYOB!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hockuu

you understand where i come from please explain me i'll be glad because even me i don't know where i come frome

i had watch the ancient civilsation documentary the two season i was not suprise, i made a trip to algerian desert 5 years a go i went to the tassili cave, i wanted to see this with my own eyes man! this amazing they a here in the wall all those people with space suit,and when you start to think it's look impossible it so crazy your brain don't get it, and the fear take place because you are not prepared to this, so i can imagine if i see a real alien i will die

when you say the gap that is missing between Homo Sapiens & Homo Erectus is not there because we were genetically altered or in actuality made by these extra-terrestrials, i had read that book from anton parks adam genisis it blow my mind he write it like SF novels but in the same time he give another vision with a lot of sens, a civilisation living on a planet master of creation reptilian who decide after a war to colonize heart and to create animals the sumerian translation for animal is ADAM very funny no...to serve them, like we do with our animals
but the story tell also a war betwen two man enlil and enki, enlil the bad guy was the great satam mean the chief of adam and satam become satan... enki was the creator he is the planificator and he was looking those adam as child to protect in the book he start to creat the neandertaler but there was not enough docile so the satam ask to enki to create a new race docile worker and here we are but enki did something he decide to put his own geniticale information on those adam and they will not be just a docile worker they will also think... this is a long story here the link if you wanna read

www.zeitlin.net...

where do we come from? We'll never know until we humans put our differences aside and try to climb up the mental, civilizational, and technological level!

i'm totaly agree with you !

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

now my brain is twisted !!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

My question to you - do you get into the ufo assuming they are our friends here to help us, or do you take your chance with the asteroid or other earth-killing event in the assumption that aliens are the bad guys. Just a bit of hypothetical fun. I am still undecided
reply to post by 3finjo

seriously
i will not go with theme, i was born here i will die here !!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

hi

my post was not about miltary issue or war... this was a trailer from a movies battel of las angels it was just an exemple all the rest of the post was about if we are ready for alien invasion and if alien are out there who they are we talk also about ancient civilisation, book and many others subject, in peace ... and are we ready for peace my answer is clearly NO ! look around you and tell me honestly if we are ready for peace i'm not asking about what you wish but about the reality of our world !

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Stephen Hawking said ...

“the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn’t turn out well for the Native Americans.”

This comment kind of hurt his credibility, as far as I'm concerned. Columbus arrived on the American continent after traveling 10 weeks on a wooden ship that's roughly 15-30 meters long. He was hoping to trade spices, tea, and other commodities of the sort. Upon his arrival, he had confirmed in his mind what he had considered at departure, that the earth is round. The year was 1492.

Now consider an inter-galactic space traveler traversing the universe at light speed and funneling through worm holes. This traveler has a better grasp on reality, perhaps even a knowledge of The Truth. The energy required to make this journey will be worth more than any benefit captured from an attack on earth. What could they possibly want from us that they don't have?

I think any race that has the technological capacity to travel the galaxy or through other dimensions, probably isn't a race socialized in the way humans are. They're not worried about who has the nicer spaceship, or the amount of gold that they have. They just traveled at light speed, that's cool enough.

I think they're observing us and disarming us to make sure we don't blow ourselves up. We're in their neighborhood, and they don't want us to wreck the place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join