It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we prepared for an alien invasion ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
hello people

Nasa has discovered extraterrestrial life ?

In a statement released Monday, NASA said it will hold on Thursday a press conference about a "discovery in astrobiology that will have a big impact on the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life."
but some scientists warn against the temptation to find at any price other people than us in the universe.
past few months, this subject is treated in the media,like the show the event and only for the years of 2011 there will be 15 movies talking about this subject like skyline or the scary Battle Los Angeles :

the question is are we ready ?

There is no official procedure in case of contact or invasion so this years An unidentified flying object has forced China Xiaoshan airport to delay eighteen landings and takeoffs, while Beijing has promised to investigate. The tabloids were soon covered the story, the British Sun has a reference an "alien spacecraft" on China Xiaoshan airport
www.thesun.co.uk... na-airspace.html

on YouTube a movie has elicited many comments relating to the existence of extraterrestrial life .
www.youtube.com...

So what would happen if little green men decided to visit us? Is there a contingency plan anti-alien?

The aliens do not concern particularly the U.S. government. The U.S. Air Force had indeed launched a project to study UFOs in 1947,the project blue book but terminated the research in 1969: it had not been able to uncover evidence of the existence of extraterrestrial threats to national security, but this is the official story, actualy europe and south america has disclose there files related to UFO, the vatican open slowly the ET life door and in the same time no one take that subject seriously, it's kind of skyzophrenia it's there but we don't want see it. other paradox In 1992 the government funded a SETI - Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence - developed by NASA: the Microwave Observing Program's mission was to carry out targeted analysis of stars near the solar system and the following year, the project was not considered interesting enough to be renewed. why ? i'v read some articles related to ufo and extraterrestial existence and most of time it's the same scenario, they launch a program and then they stop it, officialy it's amoney issue !! this is crazy why launching a program and spending money to say at the end move along, there's nothing to see !

There is however an NGO (founded by the International Academy of Astronautics), whose function is to "prepare, think, manage, advise and consult for a possible signal ... to prove for extraterrestrial intelligence. "This organization (the SETI: Post-Detection Taskgroup) led by theoretical physicist Paul Davies has compiled a list of recommendations.
www.setileague.org...

According to this protocol (adopted in 1989), anyone with a radio signal detected suspect should contact the researchers of Seti, the latter will then check the signal source, and determine if it proves that we are not alone in our universe.
The Seti must then alert the International Astronomical Union, the United Nations and all research organizations it deems appropriate. And according to the principle of "finders keepers", the announcement of the discovery comes to the person who performed the data must however be communicated to the international scientific community. However, the precise coordinates of the source should not be disclosed, otherwise anyone with a radio telescope could be estimated to have a voice on the chapter.
The next step would be to determine whether the detected signal called a response or not, and if so, its contents - a process that scientists also involve more experts and senior officials. It would probably then opt for a simple message; few binary digits, for example. (Paul Davies and Ira Glass discuss in a recent episode of This American Life).
And if reality was like one of these scenarios far-fetched Hollywood, where we detect the presence of an alien ship, where the little green men are sending a message such as "Greetings, Earthlings!"?In case of contact, if the Pentagon and the rest of subject matter experts have a way forward, it is kept secret.yes totaly this in the protocole, the pentagone if they know something must keep it secret... It would certainly depend on the nature of contact: peaceful or violent; request ("Give us your fossil!") Or scientific support (cold fusion ...).
Many scientists like Stephen Hawking, believe that such meeting would end badly for us - humans would play the role of American Indians and the aliens that of European settlers. Hawking has recently issued a theory about this: "I guess they could be condemned to live in huge spaceships, after having exhausted all natural resources of their planet of origin. These aliens to the highly developed technology could become nomads, traveling the space in perpetual search of planets to conquer and colonize. "
The prospect of the first contact with aliens make you feel bad ? If yes, lack of official protocol, you can turn to the very informal "Introduction to Planetary Defense: A Study of Modern Warfare Applied to Extra-Terrestrial Invasion.Like Hawking, the authors believe that faced with extraterrestrials, humans much like the American Indians in 1492. They also believe that given the slow response of countries worldwide in the aftermath of natural disasters, there is little chance that humanity can come together quickly enough to repel an invasion. According to the authors, these creatures probably surpass us technologically. Our only hope? Urban guerrilla warfare.

is it possible ? ...

edit on 2-12-2010 by pitchdragon because: youtube link

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Independence Day part 2, America wins against the aliens again no doubt

If aliens have had the technology to get themselves to Earth, Im sure they will have the capability to defend themselves from anything we could throw at them and will probably have weapons that could destroy any resistance we puny earthlings put up.
edit on 2-12-2010 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
everything has its weakness.... we would just have to fight guerrilla style! I understand what Stephan Hawkins means though... then again i think humans might just be an alien experiment and they are watching and studying us. It would be cool to see aliens just to tell the non believers that i was right, then again outta everything in the world aliens scare me the most.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
They found some alien microbe in a meteor ice block thats 10 years old is all - yes theirs alien life out there but its an ameoba for Gods sake! LOL

Take me too your leader, or I will start a nasty foot fungus between your toes! he he he

Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Sneeze on them, didn't you watch 'war of the worlds'?

But seriously, if the government DO know a lot more than they tell us, maybe they do have a plan?
We know for sure they hide information regarding UFO's from us, so who knows...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Everything we read: The unexpalined sightings, the abductions, the cattle,horses, and other animal mutilations. The crop circles, the strange objects found, etc... do not lead anyone to believe they are friendly and without their own agenda. That's what is scary. War would probably be hand to hand combat for every man, woman, and child. We are sitting ducks. Karenkuyu, Turkey has a man made cave system that housed 30,000+ people. Maybe this is what those dumbs are for. Hidding from the aliens during germ war fare?
Everyone has a weakness it is natural law of the universe.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

Nasa are just making the hype !!!! today it's a microb tomorow a bug and in a weeks they will show us a martian

if i don't want scare or shock people i will do it that way ! littel by littel i will give some littel evidence before the big show.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

for sur they have a plan and we are not included... look how they act with us actualy !!! we are not valuable, many from governement saved their lives at the expense of the rest that's the naked truth ! they will tell nothing...and one day you will open yours eyes and you will run for your life...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Is planet Earth ready for an alien invasion is an interesting question
surrounded by much speculation what concerns me is how friendly there going to be towards humans. I hope they don't think we make a tasty meal and farm us like chickens they might think of us as caveman,

Especially if their technologies millions of years in the future like Star track and start gate we might be able to get a lift and travel interstellar space that sounds like a good idea how about having a holiday on another planet where there is plenty of adventure.
edit on 2-12-2010 by pierre6000 because: sorry out found some mistakes capital letters and spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
It is quite interesting to trace the known path of ET search - SETI etc.
However, more "leaks" come from insiders in the secret projects mainly in USA, who speak definitively of an alien contact as early as the end of WW2, and most probably earlier for the Germans. I will not discuss in detail Roswell, it is not only one craft that crashed and the Americans retrieved whatever they can, from microchip to stealth, as col. Philip Corso the man in charge, said. There is enough evidence of multiple visits, and negotiated collaboration (called by others "a negotiated surrender"). The insiders' stories are covered by Project Camelot, Coast to Coast AM, Exopolitics.com, Exopolitics.org, Bibliotecapleyades. I will recommend the classification of Dr. Michael Salla, as who is who among the already contacted ET races. If the readers are still not convinced of the Et presence on Earth that has been kept secret for decades, they may want to see the UFO Disclosure project - conference in the National Pressclub Washington DC held in 2001, available on youtube.www.youtube.com...

The upcoming NASA conference has to be seen first. NASA already played a game with Mars' life saying virtually nothing we didn't know before. Seems many in Washington take us for complete or partial fools that have to be "prepared" at a snail speed, while every kid will tell you the UFO are real. Someone should tell those responsible the king is without clothes. If they don't react fast enough, their time is gone with the first massive ET contact.

Whether the ET are benevolent? Please, check Dr Salla's :"A Report on the Motivations and Activities of Extraterrestrial Races" www.exopolitics.org...
Unfortunately, not everyone is good, and those green or better call them GRAY guys are here on Earth for quite a long time working on secret projects. How bad the bads are, Salla's "Dulce report " sheds some light. We don't know whether everything described is valid also today - the genetic experiments on humans may have stopped, as Dr Burisch claims, etc.
On the other hand, there are enough proofs of the existence of HUMAN ET, populating star systems Pleiades, Sirius, the Andromedans ... who have contacted the US government decades ago - a reported meeting with president Eisenhower with the presence of cardinal McIntyre of Los Angeles (conference at national pressclub 2001). The Human ET have contacted many individuals. Billi Meyer is a very well documented case, and NOT THE ONLY ONE.

The researcher Dr David Wilcock, in his website divinecosmos.com argues there is a Quarantine on Earth, therefore no ET race has invaded us so far. Surely their technology is much more advanced than ours (that is said by astronauts and moon walkers Dr Edgar Mitchel and Buzz Aldrin, others). The presence of both good and bad ET among the already classified 57 races in 4 main groups who are ALREADY on Earth, makes a lot of logical questions of their agendas. Are they in a war outside in the space? So say insiders like Dr Peterson and Alex Collier.

Hollywood show business exploits the theme, perhaps under political orders. The Independence Day could be seen in a reverse mode, as it was the "Avatar".

It is hard to predict what will follow after the formal Disclosure. Will the Disclosure be carried out by the US president, or let say, by the People's Republic of China? Brazil, Russia, EU, Japan, India? All of them said semi-officially they had encounters (or "leaked" as it is modern these days
. As Dr Steven Basset said in a recent youtube interview, despite the different alien agendas we should accept the fact of their existence and should deal with them accordingly.

He, as well as Dr Steven Greer and Dr Michael Salla, frequently quote Vatican scientists. No one is so blind among these and other excellent researchers, as to not make the difference between Angel, Devil, and an Extraterrestrial with a physical body (despite its agenda). Let the religiously devote readers be also with their minds open to make the necessary discernment - whether this is: "The extraterrestrial is my brother." ( fr Funes from Vatican) or possibly an invader with still unknown capabilities, that should be resisted with the help of God, the Angels and the good ET who say they are here to help us.

Vatican Prepares World For "ALIEN CONTACT" www.youtube.com...
Many Saints Believed in Extraterrestrial Life: Vatican Monsignor Corrado Balducci www.thelivingmoon.com...
Dr Steven Bassett UFO ET Disclosure & The EU (Oct 2010) pt 1 of 2 www.youtube.com...
2nd part www.youtube.com...
edit on 2-12-2010 by Gliese581 because: corrected names and links

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Personally I think an alien invasion would be a false flag operation and one of the final stages planned by those trying to establish a New World Order. Before putting their plan into action, it would make sense for governments to disarm as many citizens as possible (something they've been doing for years), and make even the possession of long guns for hunting and sports shooting, illegal. If an invasion was the real deal, I'm sure governments would prefer their citizens to be armed in some way, and at least able to put up a fight.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It is not an "Alien Invasion" that mankind should be worrying about - but instead an invasion of God's elite holy angelic forces - The Lions of Zion. They will deliver Yahweh's wrath upon mankind at the battle of Armageddon.

The U.S. government that is so far advanced that they are privately engaged against the holy crafts in a game of cat and mouse, trying to either capture or shoot them down. They do not want mankind to know - which is the reason for secrecy - but they cannot out maneuver our side no matter how hard they try.

The lack of mainstream media and wiping it under the carpet is an attempt on their part to keep people in the dark. But there are those of us who are in the light of Truth that will shed that Truth in service to Yahweh and Christ Jesus. They want to maintain power and keep us in bondage but they won't win because Yahweh is more powerful than Satan, his demons and the governments of the World combined. Yahweh offers refuge to those who turn to Him and Christ Jesus offers Salvation to those who accept him as their Lord and Savior.

-----

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't think we're prepared for an alien invasion; how could we be? We know nothing about the potential enemy, their weapons, their tactics, etc. When considering things like this I always end up thinking about the rip-roaring comedy romp through the sci-fi genera that is Mars Attacks...and after a quick chuckle I think of the same movie without the comedy.

Alien invasion is something I hope will never happen in my lifetime.

Rev

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Good post I believe Christ is here it's just being covered up....

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
For the devote people with Bible knowledge, and for those who search the Truth:

please reconsider Revelation 12 - there we have clearly space images. The army of the dragon...draconians?
The wings of the Woman - who will help the Church on Earth, in a visible and very concrete practical way to escape the beast? This is not a symbolic escape, and the Woman is still not raptured, but rescued with the physical help of someone.
The rest of Her offspring who will stay where we are now, will fight the beast army (Transformers?)

If a good will is put together with reasoning on the already known facts about VERY DIFFERENT ET, both as physicality and as agendas, then the readers will find out much bigger portion of the truth that is hidden from us INTENTIONALLY by people in position. I would not blame them more, but one could assume they serve someone with that "truth embargo".

Many devote people expect Armageddon and the events in the Revelation, including God's definitive intervention. I am in that number. Then let open our eyes for the Signs and the known facts, and discern who is who based on the Bible. Otherwise, we become irrelevant, both for ourselves and for those who listen to us. Thus we may even miss the Rapture, if it is not according to our imagination - it could be in a spaceship!!! Then our only choice would be to become martyrs. There might be more choices avoiding the implanted chip, that are not as good as the rescue from planet Earth, but I will not talk about that. Well, we do not live in the middle ages, do we? Some would like to be there.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
LOL

if aliens can get here man ... their tech is so much greater than ours that really ... you shouldnt even try to fight

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ianmoone1
They found some alien microbe in a meteor ice block thats 10 years old is all - yes theirs alien life out there but its an ameoba for Gods sake! LOL

Take me too your leader, or I will start a nasty foot fungus between your toes! he he he

Cheers

I wouldn't laugh at space amoebas if I were you!

They can be pretty formidable foes!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

we would just have to fight guerrilla style!

This ONLY works if the invader is trying to win the hearts and minds of the people. If you don't care about keeping those people safe, then there simply is no way to stand up to it.

Think of it like this. If we had gone into Iraq, without concern for the Iraqi people, and just carpet bombed EVERYTHING (and kept doing it)...do you think the insurgents could resist? No...because there would be none.

So, any kind of "defense" against a hostile alien force would largely depend on their goals.
EVERY technology has a weakness, and if they bleed, we can kill them...just a matter if we would find it in time. (and have enough of us around to make the difference).

I'd wager there are scenarios (somewhere) for all kinds of crazy scenarios....even a zombie uprising, etc. Better to have a plan and not need it, than need it and not have one....

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Defense against alien invasion?
New World Order.
That is the ultimate defense plan.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
i dont know what to think actualy... i'v read a trilogy ADAM GENISIS it's writen by Anton Parks he talk about fobiden story and the creation of human race for some people it could be very disturbing to think that we are a alien creation but if we look closely it make sens, Zecharia Sitchin and other authors such as Anton Parks Maurice Chatelain has explain this even if the first idea who pop up from a septical head is those guy are just clown. but thiose authors were led to discover extraordinary items on the origin of our religions. Note that access to this heritage dating back thousands of years probably is constantly disrupted by a series of manipulations or interventions. Ask ourselves, for example on the looting masterfully orchestrated by the U.S. military under the guise of the invasion of Iraq. Photos were taken. They show that U.S. soldiers deliberately robbed and destroyed many irreplaceable pieces, gone forever. Ancient sites have been bombed for no reason. Did they want to hide an embarrassing story? If yes, which story ? A question remains, that we are not yet arisen. It is nevertheless essential. That is the nature of these alien visitors, that of Yahweh, our gods, "angels" and by extension, ours, in the "assumption that we would be derived from a cross. And it although this character is problematic and we may be trying to hide. As stated by Anton Parks among others in the Secret of the Dark Stars, an explosive book which i highly recommend to read, we would be the offspring of reptilian creatures ... "It's chilling. In retrospect, this idea is far from absurd given the pervasiveness of reptiles, snakes and dragons, in all creationist myths and religions around the world. Also, the fact that the majority of the aliens seen on Earth is like reptile is quite challenging ...".
i 'm sure all the road lead to roma and we are close to find the final piece this a matter of time, we had reach a limit, humanity is acting wired, we are traped in our manipulated reality, an alien invasion at this point could change the whole story, orchestrated or not in the case we are a alien creation and they are still here to manipulate us and they think it's time to clear the room, even if think human don't need ALIEN to be manipulated
, i know it's sound crazy but this idea is growing ... all we know for certain we are not ready for that... not about the discloseof alien existance but to survive if they show up and start an invasion ....

<<   2  3 >>

join