It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we prepared for an alien invasion ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

It is my belief that the reason we don't have "disclosure" yet is because its still not time. I believe these inter-dimensional beings (fallen angels) still have access to heaven at this time. Once the war in heaven takes place, and Michael defeats Satan, He will be cast down and expelled from the heavens along with the angels he took with him. At this time, he'll have no choice but to make himself known, because he and his army will not be able to reenter heaven after that. I expect 2011 to be a spectacular year! Especially considering the meteor shower that falls during the month of October. From the Draco constellation? Hmmm Draco=Dragon? Only one question everyone needs to ask themself: How confident am I?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Corrupted Data

all road lead to roma
and when you think about it all make sens we need to stand all for an external threat this idea must grow in the head of people and what could make people need a new world order ? to be protected against a an external threat like alien invasion...this is hollywood scenario but ...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

No we are not prepared.

Many scientists like Stephen Hawking, believe that such meeting would end badly for us - humans would play the role of American Indians and the aliens that of European settlers. Hawking has recently issued a theory about this: "I guess they could be condemned to live in huge spaceships, after having exhausted all natural resources of their planet of origin. These aliens to the highly developed technology could become nomads, traveling the space in perpetual search of planets to conquer and colonize. "

Smart guys like Hawking and Kaku warn against advertising our existence. Notice how Hawking says uses the words "huge spaceships" and "colonize."

Let's put the pieces together...

One of the largest UFOs ever seen has been observed by the crew and passengers of an airliner over the Channel Islands.

"It was 2,000ft up and stationary. I thought it was about 10 miles away, although I later realised it was approximately 40 miles from us. At first, I thought it was the size of a [Boeing] 737.

"But it must have been much bigger because of how far away it was. It could have been as much as a mile wide."
Mile-wide UFO spotted by British Pilot

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The total lack of info about the potential threat if it exist, already means we are not prepared. However I see little reason to come after us in a galaxy spanning maybe trillions of planets.
edit on 2-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am not sure about aliens attacking earth i'm just thinking of how common it is to say its so often you hear about the similar senario where alien planets get talked about like they have mined all their resources from their home planet shouldn't they be a advanced human race and be able to create their own minerals and such instead saying that they're on the search for other planets for resources it seems a bit odd that the aliens get to cop all of the flack and there is a big possibility and i have not heard a thing such as proof that that they are not even after any resources, still interesting read thank you.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

logically if they wanted to wipe us out all they have to do is give us one of there "colds" no lasers no ripping us apart just a common cold from zeta reticuli!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hunterschild
everything has its weakness.... we would just have to fight guerrilla style! I understand what Stephan Hawkins means though... then again i think humans might just be an alien experiment and they are watching and studying us. It would be cool to see aliens just to tell the non believers that i was right, then again outta everything in the world aliens scare me the most.

how will you fight orbital bombardment from outer space, they could also release an airborne genetic virus that targets only human into the atmosphere and wipeout humanity without even being seen.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76

Smart guys like Hawking and Kaku warn against advertising our existence. Notice how Hawking says uses the words "huge spaceships" and "colonize."

kaku, that's your source that hack is one quarter short of a dollar.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Read this please : It's no such thing as being prepared for an alien invasion. If one day we look up into the day or night sky and see hundreds mile-long ships, they'll obviously have the power to destroy the entire planet. If any civilization can or will travel to different stars, galaxies and solar systems, they have unprecedented power. The fact that you and me are breathing at this very moment shows that the aliens we've contacted are not hostile, and will not "Invade" us. They actually seem like they are trying to help us, A.K.A shutting down ICBM's and nukes (They don't want us destroying each other) Are we prepared? The answer is : We cannot be prepared. I'm not trying to sound like I know everything in the universe, I'm just giving my opinion on this.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Also, Michio Kaku and Steven Hawking are my role models, but I can tell they are limited in information. They know nothing about the black operations and technologies that are far ahead of our time. (Technically not, because we should've had certain energy systems since the 50's-60's that were never released to us, so in actuality not anywhere near far ahead of our time, but you get what I'm trying to say....WOW, long parenthesis LOL)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
''Alien invasion'' happend a long time ago.

'Overt alien war' is probably what you mean.

Peace

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hockuu

as you say it's obvious that we are not prepared, the point is why ? i go littel far on my reflection but since a few years i 'm looking for the answer of the big question where do we come from ? i'v ask that question at too many people,the common answer is the ape story or the god story but my brain can not figure it out,i 'm not looking automaticaly for the ET story but when i start to evocate that perspective people laugh, they are not confortable with that idea, they rather preffer to think that life start with adam and eve or a monkey who become us, then a manipulation coming from outer space, even if people don't wanna buy the ET manipulation many scientist say life has came from space with the meteor, if it happen here it could happen also in every place in the univers, where is the origin the source...and if they are like us the could have many reason to invade us like human did with african people or south american people, people think for the recources but sometimes it's just for building an empire...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

ho yea ! already happen, when ?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by Hockuu

as you say it's obvious that we are not prepared, the point is why ? i go littel far on my reflection but since a few years i 'm looking for the answer of the big question where do we come from ? i'v ask that question at too many people,the common answer is the ape story or the god story but my brain can not figure it out,i 'm not looking automaticaly for the ET story but when i start to evocate that perspective people laugh, they are not confortable with that idea, they rather preffer to think that life start with adam and eve or a monkey who become us, then a manipulation coming from outer space, even if people don't wanna buy the ET manipulation many scientist say life has came from space with the meteor, if it happen here it could happen also in every place in the univers, where is the origin the source...and if they are like us the could have many reason to invade us like human did with african people or south american people, people think for the recources but sometimes it's just for building an empire...

I understand completely where you're coming from. Watch some Ancient Alien episodes (Unbelievable show by the way), it asks some amazing questions and it puts some really good information out. I believe (This is personal) that the gap that is missing between Homo Sapiens & Homo Erectus is not there because we were genetically altered or in actuality made by these extra-terrestrials. Like you said, people will ridicule and laugh at the idea that we were made or genetically altered by ET's. (More so the religious types, maybe but maybe not, again, just an opinion.) If you look at Yahoo News sometimes, they also have some good information being put out. They actually said that the star count that was originally used for galaxies and our universe alone has been tripled. (Major miscalculation on their part) So if something can happen here like the comet theory you said, it can absolutely 110% happen anywhere else. As for their reasons to invade us, it would have to be to protect the planet. Or to protect us from ourselves. (Like I said before stop us from destroying each other with missiles and nukes). But I highly doubt that they would invade us for colonization, because their are many,many different planets to choose from. Also you asked the reason we're not prepared? We're just not on their technological level yet, another important thing to point out is that we're not even on there mental level. And last but not least you ask where do we come from? We'll never know until we humans put our differences aside and try to climb up the mental, civilizational, and technological level! (Again, not trying to sound like I know everything in the Universe because these are my opinions; Most facts, but just trying to add my 2 cents.) From the looks of what I typed maybe my dollar...

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't think that aliens will ever invade us.

If they want war, why still waiting ?

Why they didn't invade us let's say a couple of centuries ago ?

I believe that we are simply not interresting enough for them....

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Obviously we must have something that they are afraid. Perhaps our atmosphere.

Damn, they may even be sensitive to water. (M night shamalon )

Oh, wait I forgot we are the chosen race of God

silly ats

edit on 2-12-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Obviously we must have something that they are afraid. Perhaps our atmosphere.

Damn, they may even be sensitive to water. (M night shamalon )

Oh, wait I forgot we are the chosen race of God

silly ats

Chosen race of God?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Does anyone on this forsaken site connect the dots through all the ancient wisdom/theology/spirituality/thinking? Of course not, no one is gonna give a crap about ancient text. (pending on their taste).

The following pic is of ancient times. Again, disbelievers will presume of ancient astronaunts. Me, I just see a fallen, mentioned in Enoch/Genesis.

Although, This does not disprove any ideas that aliens do not exist.
I believe that things in life are far grayer than they appear. Interstellar beings and inter dimensional beings living together to either corrupt or save men. Pending, really.

For example, the poonkapoomba (can not spell it) tribe had super advance tools for their time. Obviously, an alien situation. As far as the middle east it was a combination of both aliens and fallen angels. (more fallen probably) manipulating man.

This is by far a super out there opinion, but one that combines both aspects into light. Earth is just mysterious enough that this scenario may have existed. And the flood I am presuming is probably nothing more than the medaterrian(SP?) sea.

So the two can happen. If you believe in aliens you obviously would have to believe in "alien creation story) as well. everything has its creator.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Umm. Yes, we do connect dots. Most people do, I think. I am fairly familiar with that picture. Ancient astronaut theorists don't think it is a man in a spacesuit, or a ET. I believe that they thought it was an alien hybrid of some sort. Again, I'm only fairly decent at remembering that picture.

*EDIT* Also I have to correct you on something : That picture is not an example of ancient times, it is a "Picture of a being from ancient times"
edit on 2-12-2010 by Hockuu because: Correcting a fellow person.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hockuu
reply to post by Jordan River

Umm. Yes, we do connect dots. Most people do, I think. I am fairly familiar with that picture. Ancient astronaut theorists don't think it is a man in a spacesuit, or a ET. I believe that they thought it was an alien hybrid of some sort. Again, I'm only fairly decent at remembering that picture.

*EDIT* Also I have to correct you on something : That picture is not an example of ancient times, it is a "Picture of a being from ancient times"
edit on 2-12-2010 by Hockuu because: Correcting a fellow person.

Hybrid of what? what are you talking about? It is a angel obviously. Duh, sorry to burst your bubble.

How many times can you poke your eyes until you can not see 4 wings on his back. Hmmmm? let us find out. (not directed to you Hockuu)

The only reason we have not been attack is due to God. If aliens do exist that is the only reason why they have not attacked us. Either that or they do not exist at all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join