It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

I think you're being paranoid dude. Relax, this is all just part of the playing of the people. They'll introduce some new way to keep us safe for this "information terrorism". Then everything will be OK.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by Nephalim

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
I can’t believe that America is so evil! Wow they just made fun of every leader in the world! Oh My GOD! The nerve of those yanks!

Yeah, come on people, if you think that America is the only country with "secret documents' of this nature you are sorely mistaken and maybe just a tad bit naive. For the love of god people, just because YOUR country didn’t have that one person who decided to hand over doc's to asswipeage doesn’t mean YOUR country is any less guilty of the SAME oral bantering that the American government was found to be doing. You live in a glass house. Be careful how far you throw that rock.

So what? Sure, other countries' governments are also corrupt - but that doesn't exonerate the US. The whole network of mafia criminals has to be dismantled. As self appointed and much bragged about 'leader of the world' the US should take the first and biggest hits. Americans can't have it both ways.

Ok then, lol- who do you suppose should go and exact this justice you demand there partner? What is a fitting punishment in your eyes for these worldwide elected officials who have massive militaries and armies at their disposal for people like you who consider them mafia and criminals? You cant have it both ways either now can ya? So which is it? enlighten me.

One of the ways is by tearing down the walls of secrecy behind which they hide, and exposing the truth to more and more people of the world, and by people using that truth to stand up to these criminal governments. By taking collective action to bring down the structures they rely on for power.

These governments are not elected, they are selected by those who control them.

Sorry, but how was I wanting to have it both ways? My argument is quite clear. They are criminals, they are destroying the world, and their evil game needs to be dismantled. I don't want their militaries, you said that not me. I want them to be exposed and brought to justice.

The problem my friend is the illusion you create for yourself. There is noway you are going to get to any one of those folks you consider a criminal without going through their militaries. People like Assange can post all the crap they like, in the end it comes down to military action or people just going on about their lives. As you said, you cannot have it both ways. You yourself are defeating your own point, you cant vote for change right? as you said they aren't elected? And of course your not a madman with military means to go on a crusade for worldwide crime busting...else you'd be labeled terrorist and locked away or killed..so.. make some sense of it. Who are the judges? and what authority do these judges have? See? Your acting like there is this invisible court that is going to carry out justice for you, when there isn't one.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
Assange Edits Video - Collateral Murder

Assange admits to editorializing.

The whole video is up there if you want to watch it. Watch the edited version or watch the whole version. It doesn't change the fact that we're gleefully gunning down an unarmed man from a mile away, blowing away a father and a van full of kids who gets out to drag a bloody corpse to safety. The same people who advocate heavy secrecy are people like yourself who see Americans as too stupid to make up their own minds about an issue. I don't take someone's opinion as gospel. I don't blindly follow the leader. Maybe you should consider not seeing your fellow man as a complete moron.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by Mike_A
reply to post by filosophia

Well I did say this specific piece of information, this relates to NK not Saudi Arabia.

Can you answer that question?

Not aware of that piece of information, which shows how little emphasis I put on wikileaks to begin with. I won't trust wikileaks, obviously it's not safe to leak to them, the last guy is in prison. I thought you were asking about the wikileaks in general.

The last guy is in prison because Adrian Lamo is a pathetic shill. Lamo cut a deal with the feds after chatting up Manning about the documents he released. Why don't you name ONE NAME of someone who leaked to wikileaks and wikileaks gave him up. Manning is certainly not one. So, by all means, name one name!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The problem my friend is the illusion you create for yourself. There is noway you are going to get to any one of those folks you consider a criminal without going through their militaries. People like Assange can post all the crap they like, in the end it comes down to military action or people just going on about their lives. As you said, you cannot have it both ways. You yourself are defeating your own point, you cant vote for change right? as you said they aren't elected? And of course your not a madman with military means to go on a crusade for worldwide crime busting...else you'd be labeled terrorist and locked away or killed..so.. make some sense of it. Who are the judges? and what authority do these judges have? See? Your acting like there is this invisible court that is going to carry out justice for you, when there isn't one.

No, I never said I could vote for change. You have only the military on your mind - and you're just going to dismiss anything I say out of hand - that's already obvious. I believe the vipers nest can be dismantled by various means. Exposing their lies and their crimes is part of that.
edit on 30-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
For the supporters; why did we need to know this specific piece of information and how exactly has it helped?

I think learning that Hilary Clinton ordered staff to spy on members of the UN helped quite a bit - it says a lot for the US and their apparent overall plan for world domination.

It also shows how petty the members of government are. Many of the documents look like bitchy gossip behind leader's backs. This is what we're paying billions of dollars every year for?

Also, I think it's important for the world to know exactly what's going on in a people's elected government. Sure, some secrets are important, but WikiLeaks haven't exactly posted US weapon blue-prints or anything. I think the fact that the US covered up a plan that Russia has to sell missiles to Iran is kind of worrying. Sure, Russia denied it, which is even MORE worrying - is the US simply making stuff up in advance so when TSHTF, they have someone to blame?

Aren't we sick of policies, etc, being passed under false pretences? They tell us it's for one thing, but it's actually for another. It's like the whole world is already at war, and yet the people have no idea.

The point someone made about WikiLeaks costing "billions of lives" is just crap, really. If the Government was doing their job (ie; running the country to ensure a better quality of living for it's people) rather than chatting to eachother about how "flabby" the North Korean president is, these leaked cables would be of no consequence.

And that's another point - none of these cables are positive. Where are the documents saying "Okay, we can do this, that will help your country prosper - but we will keep it on the low-down"?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by Nammu

I agree with your post, but I can also understand those that are upset with the U.S. The U.S. has abused its standing as a super power. It has become arrogant to a lot of our European friends and other countries around the world. The U.S. defends their military ventures, but when another country does the same thing it's considered threatening and destabilizing. We try to change a countries ideologies instead of countries deciding on their own change. We have no right to force democracy onto sovereign countries as much as China has no right to force communism. We simply feel it's our right as a super power to intervene in other countries affairs. We don't like it, so why should other countries?

On the one hand i find commendable the enthusiasm with which the American posters defend their country and as a ex imperialist British I am used to receiving the wrath of Mugabe type blame for my countries political failings.
The British public had to (and still do) endure years of global resentment over past empirical policies and of their past and present elected governments, who promised one policy prior to voting, only to differ upon achievement of office.
Thus is the perversity of empire, my American friends.
Love us while we build you roads, hate us when we want you to pay for it.
But is the price we ask a fair one ?. And in whose interests are we building ?.
Criticism of my British homeland is hurtful to me but I must admit to the hurt and pain caused to others by the expansion of my governments 'interests'.
For my part I have undeniable faith in the common man of all counties America, Britain, China, Iraq, Afghanistan, Etc , Etc. But that is not whats at issue here. With regards to the anti-American posts, You have the power to choose, choose to ignore the ignorant. They see little of the issue and their points are equal in depth. I believe we share common ground in as much as we are deeply proud of our countries but deeply ashamed of those who govern in our name.
Particularly when they lie to us.

peace

link   
Many Bothans died to bring us this information

We should be gratefull.

link   

"Fat american #"

To me it is justified to make such a come back because what you just stated is of equal value.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

No, I never said I could vote for change. You have only the military on your mind - and you're just going to dismiss anything I say out of hand - that's already obvious. I believe the vipers nest can be dismantled by various means. Exposing their lies and their crimes is part of that.

Naw naw, hold on now. I am reasonable when it comes to points. If you think there is a way to hold some of these people accountable for whatever crimes you feel they've committed, get some evidence together, and present it to someone that will listen. What I am telling you is, who is that someone? You see? Because you are not talking about for instance one American official here where you can walk into a courthouse and file, you are speaking about a "whole criminal organization" of sorts apparently spanning across the globe.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken
The people have every right to know, read about and understand exactly how much the US has been screwing the world around. I hope this leads to total diplomatic isolation and ridicule for the US, but I know it wont. Because of these revelations, I have cancelled my planned trip to the US, and rebooked for a nice long weekend in Switzerland. Knowing what I do, I would never prop your economy with my hard earned money, something I hope many will do.

good we really don't want you here anyway, its your ignorance that will destroy you, do you really think there is any differance between the u.s and the european government? wow your lost arnt you, also what do you think would happen to your country if the u.s fails wich is what it sounds like you want to happen.

good luck moron!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You say Assange is trying to make the US look bad, but your post does not back this up. How would this particular leak make the US look bad?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Think of it this way...........

For the last upmteen years, pre-Wikileaks, world leaders and their diplomats have had nothing but time and opportunity to make the right things happen. Obviously, it is going pretty much the way they want or at least a way they are willing to accept. So if Wikileaks was never invented, what is going on would still be going on.

Why on Earth, does one cable from one diplomat with diplomatic gibberish on it,make you think it will all go south now? Now peoples lives will be in danger? The jig is up? B.S.

NEWSFLASH: Their lives were already in danger because of what already existed. There were already national security issues from their machinations. Just because more people know about it changes little. If anything, the whole Wikileaks thing just provides an enormous opportunity to shift public focus, ratchet up censorship, and further erode our democracy.

Wikileaks has posted many correspondence between themselves and the nations involved asking for specific examples of where someone's life may be in danger so they can pull that cable before publication. They are not saints but they are far from demons. All they are doing is turning on the flashlight in the sewer as the rats scatter.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hahahahahahahahaha

Why is that?

More truth in 3 years than the last 30!

Why silence the only thing stopping this gigantic global wheel of death who have been flying around like druid witches manipulating country to country?

This is the best thing I have seen since - Bush sr. launch against Iraq and failed - stain on the dress - 9/11 - and now this racist/profile thing!

Rockefeller/Rothschild and the rest are "ALL" about to burn. And if I burn as well, it will be good to know that this Zionist worldwide control is dying - and if smart (after all this) dead for good! The cleansing is worth dying for - then we can all get back to being free!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I personally don't like Assange...to me it's obvious he has a motive. But I think the facts can go ahead and come out.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Information terrorism securty checklist:

Originally posted by Ezzedeen

I think you're being paranoid dude. Relax, this is all just part of the playing of the people. They'll introduce some new way to keep us safe for this "information terrorism". Then everything will be OK.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Come off it, when has the US ever done anything if it didn't put financial gain over human lives?

July 4, 1776.

Maybe.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Honestly I think Assange is a spectator on this Zionist wheel of destruction. He has the technological means to intercept and expose the truth - so - LET IT OUT!
edit on 30-11-2010 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

No. it means he does what China says o gets destroyed. if you think N Korea will get a single nuke off the ground before the US, S Korea, and China all turn them into a crater, you're silly.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm sure I'll get my head bit off for this but here it is. I Think Assange and his group have a ha*@ on for the U.S. Most of the leaks seem to focus on that. I wonder how long he would last if he directed his talents toward China and Russia about their abuses? My concern is if they had, oh lets say codes to secure facilities around the world would they release them in the name of getting the truth out? Where does it end? Yes most of the leaks seem trivial, but how far will they go is my question.
edit on 30-11-2010 by JMech because: to add the r on for (dummy)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join