It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Stop acting like a baby... Change needs to happen, and whether you like it or not, will happen; so instead of crying about "Oh, there might be a war." look at this as a way to bring our government closer to the people

I am really confused by the people on ATS the last few days...
You would think this Wikileaks was a godsend, considering this is the stuff we wouldn't get to dissect for another 50 years... We get to be our own historians; and with that, we can change the ending

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Well unless China is a 16 year old girl, they aren't going to change their world plan because North Korea heard they called them a name. They aren't going to change their minds out of spite. If they did that it would be obviously staged.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Yep...

The only thing the sh*t talking is going to do is make our nations (hopefully) more honest with each other

However, i bet N. Korea feels stupid, especially Kim, now that he knows China is already becoming tired of him and if it came down to it, would let them fall... Watch N. Korea be on their best behavior now

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

As I said at the start, you dont play poker with an open hand. If you do, you lose.

Why do people with weak arguments fall back on analogies to make their point? THIS IS NOT A CARD GAME!!!!
We are talking about the planned, systematic destruction of all that was good about the USA by some very evil and stupid people. If you march on foreign soil you are part of the problem, if you arrest a protester you are part of the problem, if you x ray a business person you are part of the problem. I don't need the government to keep me safe and neither do the people in Iraq or Afganistan.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The OP twisted everything opposite of what needs to be done. Let Assange do what he wants to do. But I think you are the one needs to be silenced. Why makes you think Kim Jong Il would care what Chinese officials say behind the scene. You don't know what worse things Kim's followers will say about China behind the scene. Still the world goes on and no one has hard feelings about it. The fundamentals are they are long time friends and nothing will change it. It's like the French prime minister Sarkozy is called naked emperor and French will laugh out loud and scoff at the Americans.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by allthegoodusernamestaken
The people have every right to know, read about and understand exactly how much the US has been screwing the world around. I hope this leads to total diplomatic isolation and ridicule for the US, but I know it wont. Because of these revelations, I have cancelled my planned trip to the US, and rebooked for a nice long weekend in Switzerland. Knowing what I do, I would never prop your economy with my hard earned money, something I hope many will do.

So who are "The people" you speak of? This is a very interesting post, I cannot help but wonder just who exactly you and others with such a sour attitude toward the US actually are. What makes you and anyone else think they have the right to read stolen American property? At the very least, the very least, the American tax payer should be upset, we paid for that information that you so believe belongs to you. Please rebutt and show your intelligence, I am anxious to know more about your hate for my country and how you think it is ok to steal from us, then.. then think you will be welcome at our airports or any other. Please, enlighten us all.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I hear you and agree,unlike the majority of the monkey see monkey doers on this site...So many claim to be free thinkers and open minded but in the end a good number of members are just repeating the words of there preffered conspiracy "elder".

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
And I must add this leak wont change a single thing. Nothing will change I can promise and gaurantee that

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Why would the gov't silence their top media personality? I mean do you sit out your top player on the bench in a championship game? That would be like actually finding OBL... you know, with age you eventually come to understand that people against big money die. It does not matter how but they do, they die.

Excuse me, I am going to peform a sock puppet show for my kids now. Enjoy your evenings.
edit on 30-11-2010 by TheRemedial because: Gram

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
And I must add this leak wont change a single thing. Nothing will change I can promise and gaurantee that

Yep, i am sure the high ups in these intelligence groups will be laughing at how easy the public are manipulated into this stuff. They hear secret and have no idea how the stuff works.

I am sure it is a psychology program for some reason or another.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

The thing I would say is just because N. Korea and China have diplomatic ties that stem back to the korean war doesnt necessarily mean Kim thinks China solely has his back. He knows China also deals with S. Korea and the US and the rest of the world in economic and even military purposes.

I think if he thought China has his back no matter what he would have already created mayhem in the region. I doubt our man Kim learned anything he didn't already know from the stupid "leaks."

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

you sound like a scared spoiled child.the truth needs to be told..its all "he said, she said"..we're all big boys and girls..most people don't let childish comments about them dictate their actions..grow up..stop acting like a baby.more so you sound like a disinfo provocateur..most want the truth..the world is going to become a war zone regardless.unless you haven't noticed.people like you are the exact reason we're in the mess we're in..if you can't handle reality go hide in the woods like a coward.i for one want the truth.no matter what happens.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Who would've ever thought all these secrets exposed taken in a mere Lady Gaga guise.

Perhaps the US will up its own security instead of just letting it all hang out so to speak.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Truth be told the US would do loads better if we went back into isolation...imagine that citizens our tax money going back to our country? to feed our hungry, to cure our diseased, to treat our sick and not the rest of the worlds? Imagine peopel fighting there own wars Imagine no more Made in china garbage. Imagine dropping out of NATO and pushing the UN building into the sea...
No allies only enemies

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous73

May I ask who's truth you are referring to? Give me a digital copy of the bible and I will over the course of the next 9mths produce a new one that will fit the bill in pleasing people who think like you or any other group. I will release it in small stages (so my editing team can keep up). Keep them occupied while big money makes big things happen.

What I just said above.. Make it your gospel and go forth and prosper

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

These morons actually think that there reading something wonderful...If it were anything special at all assange would have "disappeared" or got "cancer" by now and teh files wouldnt have made it to there computers BTW everyone who downloaded the files I do hope you realize you made a HUGE mistake..If I can make a simple tracker and attach it to a file what can the big scary government under the bed accomplish?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i cant really see what all the fuss is about.all countries try and gather intelligence on both friends and foes,because you never know whats going to happen.its just a little embarassing for the US to have been caught out slagging some of their allies off. whilst in the armyi served alongside US troops in afghan and iraq,this wouldnt have affected the way i worked with them so i dont think it should affect diplomatic ties.but i do think most diplomats are wankers anyway!! thanks

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Look, I love my country (USA) but I hate what my government has become. These leaks show how my government is screwing around with the global community. About time we are made to look bad when we try to show how good we are. Don't blame Assange for the # that the US government has caused. I credit him with having the balls to stand up to the US. Nobody else has....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

Ah well, we all have opinions I guess.........as far as the laughing stock, I wonder how it'd be if we cut off the cash flow and the protection afforded to others by the US?

in all fairness.... i'm sure the "cash flow and protection" comes at some cost and isnt pure unrequited charity. theres no such thing as a free meal bud. America taught the British that lesson before their entry into the euroean theatre in the second world war Great tranches of the british empire in exchange for lend lease programme. didnt work well in bophal though !

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by atlasastro

Nice work my good man! The Op can consider himself...

PWNED!!

IRM

Not often I agree with your postings IRM, but twice now in this thread I've found myself nodding furiously in agreement....

Damn... this is strange

@ the OP ... For some reason threads like this remind me of that character in 'The Matrix' ... You know, the guy who betrayed his comrades cause he couldn't handle reality and the truth, and wanted back into the Matrix.

I wonder why that is?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join