It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Yeah I agree, with a poster below.

I'd have to disagree with every point youve made.

I think the current leaks go more towards STOPPING the deaths of millions/billions.

The US will be less willing to openly plot and conspire behind countries backs knowing it could come out.

The truth, no matter how hard or harsh deserves to be released.

Perhaps nations like china should grow some balls and publically state there desires in regards to North Korea? maybe that would stop instances of the shelling that recently happened from occuring again, eh?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JMech
I'm sure I'll get my head bit off for this but here it is. I Think Assange and his group have a ha*@ on fo the U.S. Most of the leaks seem to focus on that. I wonder how long he would last if he directed his talents toward China and Russia about their abuses? My concern is if they had, oh lets say codes to secure facilities around the world would they release them in the name of getting the truth out? Where does it end? Yes most of the leaks seem trivial, but how far will they go is my question.

People don't seem to get that they publish documents which are sent to them. They're not journalists who create a story. This information has been leaked to WL by people who have access to the info - so presumably the recent leaks were made by American citizens.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JMech

He has said he would release files on Russia, but I have not looked into this release to see if they are included.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The USA doesn't need him to "look bad". Just for the record.

The USA is so far removed from reality at so many levels, it's not even funny.

Absurd - would be a good work for the US, the politics, nothing but a circus. It's a nuthouse. It would only be appropriate at this stage for Sarah Palin to become the next POTUS..

edit on 30-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i vant believe people believe that wikileaks is genuine and not a dis info campaign

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
lol.. whats the point in just taking him out.. I'm sure that the whole team will be taken out in the next six mos to a year.. and Wiki leaks will fade.. no good deed goes unpunished..lol.. people need to grow up.. if they want him gone he will be..

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You don't need Julian Assange to make the US "look" bad because we are badass.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I haven't posted in a while, but have been lurking and this thread deserves attention....This by far the most ridiculous statement i've heard from a fellow ATSer! I'm not trying to attack you, but do you realize what site you're on? The whole point of this site is to figure out conspiracies! We need the truth! Let's face it there will never be world peace, and I'm glad (some of) the news are focusing on the actual leaks, and not trying to deface him. The truth must get out there and if it's by these means, then that's how it's going to be. Do not dis this man, he will be silenced by the U.S. government don't worry, I just saw that he just got an arrest warrant put out an hour ago on him by Interpol.

Don't worry he will be silent one day, but jeez let the truth get out there, isn't that the point of this website? TO OPEN PEOPLE'S EYE'S, THAT THE WORLD'S NOT ALL WARM AND FUZZY. I'm sorry for the rant but this really ticked me off.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

Do you know the history of the big island northwest of france? Here is a small quote form wikipedia

Later, victory in the Seven Years' War, in 1763, led to the dominance of the British Empire which was the foremost global power for over a century and grew to become the largest empire in history.
---stay on the island shake of your prayer rug....don't bother coming across the water

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Duplicate post - not sure how
edit on 30-11-2010 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The USA doesn't need him to "look bad". Just for the record. The USA is so far removed from reality at so many levels, it's not even funny. Absurd - would be a good work for the US, the politics, nothing but a circus. It's a nuthouse. It would only be appropriate at this stage for Sarah Palin to become the next POTUS..

The U.S.A. spent so much time dumbing down their own citizens - control the middle class - that they didn't see the storm coming. They put poison in every manufactured processed food - they put poison in everyday cleaning items from soap to toothpaste. They let item after item come in from China loaded with Lead or Melamine! They took real manufacturing and building out of the U.S. and made us a country of dumbed down consumers.

Now they ask - why is the country falling apart! I say they wanted it "all this way! The sooner they burn the better! Let it all come out - there isn't much left to hide - most of this crap is obvious, but now its official! It is all going to a point in all of this and Wikileaks is going to expose it all! From Pearl Harbor to Gulf of Tonkin to Operation Northwoods - they have been taking us here. 9/11 is an obvious lie that will be revealed and when it all comes out - history will prove the bastards for what they are!
edit on 30-11-2010 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

link   

secrecy and confidence are some of the most important parts of international relations. leak all the incriminating stuff about politicians or war criminals or whatever you want. but releasing some of the stuff he did this time, was just completely irresponsible. i agree with you. foolish. does more harm then it could ever do good. i guess assange wants a world where countries can't talk to one another? and if they do it has to be public? idiot.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Thanks for the reply. The part about Russia in my post is he knows he won't get a polonium and tonic from the U.S. as happened in Ukraine a few years back(allegedly).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
"
Assange is a shallow thinking idiot that needs to be stopped before his egotistical crusade gets a few million...or billion...people killed"

No my good man. The elite who have something to hide are the ones you should replace assange with . There have been many billions killed before wiki leaks or the internet was ever invented whats your point? People are killed for the wrong reasons every single day ? Whats your point? Do you understand we need a overhaul of all world leaders ? We need as much truth as we can get on these criminals in office.

If you wanna live with ostrich syndrom stick your head in the sand go right ahead. But only problem is it leaves your ass wide open.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Nothing is at is seems.

China is in complete control of their puppet N. Korea.

The US is in complete control of their puppet S. Korea.

Who controls BOTH the US and China?

How about Assange, how does he fit in? He's part of the program. He's either willingly playing the part of ring master for a show that is intended to serve our master's purposes, or he's being "allowed" to do his thing, within strict limits.

No one should question this fact: If he steps out of line, he's dead.

Not even US "Presidents" are allowed to step out of line for crying out loud!

SO, if our master's are smart enough to take care of JFK, wouldn't it make perfect sense that this Assange affair is simply not what it looks like?

Relax! Our masters have it under control. When it's time to start WW3, they'll "just do it"!

JR

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

this is foolish. countries need to be able to talk with each other in private and with confidence. that's how relationships are built. and relationships stop conflict. putting relationships built on privacy and confidence into jeopardy is a dangerous joke. if the US is 'plotting' to start some unjust war, then by all means release the smoking gun. but the name of the game is DISCRETION. releasing giant mega blocks of text is going to create mistrust and lack of candor between other nations when they talk to the US. That = more isolation, more conflict, worse world. This guy is obviously just a fame seeker with little or no real beliefs. I can't wait till interpol or someone picks him up.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This is the problem with conspiracy's theorists everyone is suspect. Even if there trying to help for the better good , they must have an agenda. Sometimes the posts on ATS make me sick with all the misinfo disinfo spread around like the swine flu. I really hope the truth path is shown to us so i can get away from some of you bi-polar conspiracy theorists who make the whole world suspect to fit into your fairy tale of reality. NOT EVERYONE HAS AN AGENDA

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

No one should question this fact: If he steps out of line, he's dead.

Fact? I think you mean, opinion. I guess that makes me 'no one'

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Even if the documents from Assange are fake? come on you dont believe these leaks were real in the firs place do you? everything about them seems odd.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

How so? Most governments (except Iran) seem to be acknowledging some validity?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join