It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
I was for this last week, but now I'm against it, the information leaked gives no benefit to anyone in the world and having it exposed publicly is undoing the "good" America was trying to do...

pretty sure you said you were against it...........

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by squirelnutz

No, but selective information could have been released, like all the "bad" things. Wikileaks could have made a statement that, ok "this is what the world should know"... leave the other information to be.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'd like to send one of my fingers to american intelligence services, so they have my fingerprint as well as my DNA... Anybody got the adress? Know which finger they prefer? I wouldn't want to do a diplomatic blunder...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Am I the only one who seems to think this leak is a bit manufactured?

I have had a look at some of the so called leaks and to be honest they seem be sympathetic to the US rather than being negative, good for the image so to speak which makes me wonder...

The guy is bordering on becoming a shill imo....

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
What ever happened to Obama"s election platform on government transparency? This is a perfect example of the lies politicians spew just to get elected to office. They're all two-faced snakes. I hope these leaks will expose the criminality in government and propaganda they sell to the world. You know the truth hurts when they start running around trying to amend their dirty deeds. Wikileaks should be a shining example of truth in news and exposing the corruption governments around the world are involved in. We've lost our checks and balances in our media, and our reporters are spineless when it comes to exposing fraud and criminal acts in our government. If we can keep our elected officials under constant scrutiny, maybe this world would be more at peace with their neighbors.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Micky123

The person who i believe addressed this subject best was JFK in this speech

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Some kind of search engine : rpgp.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonandStar

White house admits that wikileaks docs are true, also points out that they do not represent the real opinions of the government..

Yeah right. In other words these are not the "official" public opinions of our government. These are the true opinions of our government talked about in secured meeting rooms. It's kind of like talking bad about your mother in-law with friends and than kissing up to her when she visits.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Isnt it ironic, the US Government is caught red handed, in spying on its allies as well as its enemies, and it is caught out over complete lies it tells its own citizens. What is thier responce, those who leaked this information, could not be classed as Terrorists.

So much for Obamas Administration being open to its people eh.

What I also find hilarious, Governments around the world condem these leaks. Why? Because they have all been caught out.

So much for openess and honesty,bunch of liars the whole lot of them.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So...they put all this hype out about releasing 250,000 documents and then decide to slowly release them over months? Sigh epic fail...if they weren't trying to be a money machine they would just release them all and let people mull over them.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

So you used to believe they told the truth up until now!?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think some of you are missing the point. This is important stuff, whether or not you agree with the way it's released is a different matter. Remember, most political stories eventually surface, hence all of the Cold War information that has come to light in the past decade or so.

What never sees the light of day, are subjects such as our Black Projects, or the Air Force's secret space program. I have a respect for the people that involve themselves in the political arena, especially stuff like this; but ultimately what interests me is the material that's so highly classified, they would kill for it.

On a side note, this WikiLeaks stuff is turning into a circus of gossipy celebrityesque news. It seems more like a tabloid, and people fawning over "who's sleeping with who."

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MechanicalSunrise

Originally posted by Laurauk

So you used to believe they told the truth up until now!?

That's what i thought!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz
The only thing you touched on were the cases of spying, though..

Okay .. ya' wanna' talk about how the leaks show that Saudi Arabia has been bugging America to go on a military strike against the nuke facilities in Iran? This shows that even the Arab nations see how dangerous the whackadoos in Iran are and that everyone was working together, behind the scenes, to try to stabilize the region over there.

The leadership had to do it this way because there are too many zealots and muslim religious nuts who would go insane if they found out that their 'Islamic' governments were actually thinking rationally. This is the point of diplomacy and politics when it is done correctly. Get things done for the good of your country. But now that the information was stolen and published, foreign governments will be too afraid to enter into diplomacy and they'll be too afraid to work together out of fear of what the ignorant masses (Islamic religious fanatics) will do.

Again .. if you think that the USA is the only gov't that is making international contacts and making backroom deals to get things done .... well ... I've got a bridge in brooklyn to sell ya' reeeeeeeeeeeaally cheap.

Originally posted by old_god
Am I the only one who seems to think this leak is a bit manufactured?

I also am suspicious. This couldn't have all come out without some NWO involvement. EVERYONE in the world has governments that spy for the good of their own countries (completely understandable) and everyone has their own governments working backroom deals to help their own countries ... but the only information to come out was about the USA. It's highly suspicious and is definately a chess move from the NWO. The fallout has been well calculated by them, I'm sure.

Wikileaks is a 'useful idiot' stooge.
It and it's owner will eventually make a bunch of money, if the NWO doesn't 'off' them first.
Once the dirty is done, they won't be needed anymore.

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Wikileaks should be a shining example of truth in news and exposing the corruption governments around the world are involved in.

If it were a 'shining example of truth in news' it would be reporting on everyone, not just the USA. If it were about expsing corruption in governments then it wouldn't have a problem with the USA ,and everyone else, spying on the corrupt cesspool United Nations. Don't kid yourself. Wikileaks is just in it for Wikileaks. They are too stupid to realize they've been used by the NWO in a chess game.

Originally posted by Everwatcher33
if they weren't trying to be a money machine they would just release them all and let people mull over them.

Exactly.

edit on 11/29/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
WikiLeaks unleashes a flood of damaging US cables

WASHINGTON — Whistleblower website WikiLeaks has unleashed a flood of US cables detailing shocking diplomatic episodes, from a nuclear standoff with Pakistan to Arab leaders urging a strike on Iran.

The leaked memos describe a Chinese government bid to hack into Google; plans to reunite the Korean peninsula after the North's eventual collapse; Saudi Arabia's king's call to the US to bomb Iran to halt its nuclear drive.

The documents also showed that Israel discussed its planned war on Gaza with the Palestinian leadership and Egypt ahead of time, offering to hand them control of the strip if it defeated Hamas.

The confidential cables, most of which date from 2007 to February this year, also reveal how the State Department has ordered diplomats to spy on foreign officials and even to obtain their credit card and frequent flier numbers.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MechanicalSunrise

OMG no lol.

Always knew they were a bunch of liars even before this leaking.

But this confirms it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I voted for Obama on his promises,well I won't be fooled again..I wish someone would start impeachemnt proceedings against him..He is a liar ..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Okay, some interesting stuff so far, but none that "shocks" me or even surprises. Here are some questions that need answers.

Once we get all this "top secret" information, What then?? What is the point of knowing all of this? How many here are actually surprised that the US government is caught up in corruption?

Suppose we find out something that tears the US government apart? What are we planning to do about it? Storm the Capital? Throw people out of office? Bug out? As for the American people. what is our plan? Anarchy? riots? What are we hoping to gain by knowing all the wikileaks stuff,

Don't get me wrong, I think we deserve to know the truth. But once we know, what do we DO with it?

I apologize for being redundant I just think sometimes knowing everything creates more anxiety and strife than is necessary.

Now show us something about UFO's and you have a game changer!

Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Okay, some interesting stuff so far, but none that "shocks" me or even surprises. Here are some questions that need answers.

Once we get all this "top secret" information, What then?? What is the point of knowing all of this? How many here are actually surprised that the US government is caught up in corruption?

Suppose we find out something that tears the US government apart? What are we planning to do about it? Storm the Capital? Throw people out of office? Bug out? As for the American people. what is our plan? Anarchy? riots? What are we hoping to gain by knowing all the wikileaks stuff,

Don't get me wrong, I think we deserve to know the truth. But once we know, what do we DO with it?

I apologize for being redundant I just think sometimes knowing everything creates more anxiety and strife than is necessary.

Now show us something about UFO's and you have a game changer!

Just my opinion.

This. Most of the people here want all this knowledge and for what? Nothing. Most people here lack the intelligence or the will to do anything with this knowledge. They just want to be in the "in crowd", it makes people feel special to know something that they weren't intended to know, but unfortunately the people that are here strictly because of that are a lot sadder than the sheep walking around believing everything they see on tv.

You people are aware of what's going on and yet you still do nothing. At least the sheep have an excuse for their inaction.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join