It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks (was) down

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerohaze

Wikileaks is down

www.news.com.au

AUSTRALIAN officials are bracing for a massive leak of classified US State Department cables.

These cables could include embarrassing disclosures about Canberra's secret diplomacy on controversial issues, such as the war in Iraq, The Australian reports.

The Gillard government was one of several foreign governments put on notice about the leaks, expected to be released within days by whistleblower group WikiLeaks.

So seriously is the issue being taken that several sources told The Australian it was raised during a phone call yesterday morning between Foreign Minister Kevin Rudd and US
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 26-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

Yanno, Jullian Assange dewserves it. He has Leaked info that is now Killing Troops from all Countries. He is being convicted of Rape. He is Scum. His Own "Group" has Difected him. WHAT does THAT tell YOU?

When his Own People Difect, to start a New sit, (which I anticipate will be more like Cryptome) ThHAT SAYS ALOT!!!

WikiLeaks is NOT Freedom Of Info, It's Stealing info, and putting people at risk. They "Claim" that all this info was sent to them... Do you think that NO Government, especially the US, wouldn't see such huge files being transferred?

I work for a company that has a very Important link to the network that this info "Was supposedly" transferred over", and there is no trace of it. Jullian Assange STOLE IT thru Hacking. Now his Minions are running away as fast as they can to distance themselves from his un-ethical behaviour and his Rape Charges. And for the 100's of Lives Lost since he posted info as to where OUR, and OUR ALLIES Troops were when attacked.

He should be held, and after his Rape conviction, Be charge with Espionage against the World, Insiting Violence, Giving Classified Info to Foreign Enemies, and above all, Helping to Destrupt and Destroy God's Good Earth.

Let me get my hand's on him. As would any American, let them get him. he is like his name, an "Ass".

I do Apologize for my Rant here, but I lost a friend because of the locations Jullian Assange posted, and now he is yet again charged with Rape... Do You Trust him In Your Home? Do You?

I again Apologize... But this "man" is a little kid. A Weasel, who called out to get attention and he did, for Rape.

I say take the Site down.

Peace!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mw451

*defect

Yeah alot of members of his organization have split over the direction he is going in, over what or why I cant say I'll do some goorgling on it

WikiLeaks’ representative in Germany has quit the organization, criticising the founder of the whistle blower website as being authoritarian

Even the Germans thought he was to 'authoritarian'

But I think the rape charges are bogus I mean you don't just expose military secrets of the U.S. and not face some covert reprecussions for it
edit on 26-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: divided by 0

edit on 26-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mw451

Yanno, Jullian Assange dewserves it. He has Leaked info that is now Killing Troops from all Countries.

I keep hearing this.. is there any proof?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mw451
Yanno, Jullian Assange dewserves it. He has Leaked info that is now Killing Troops from all Countries. He is being convicted of Rape. He is Scum. His Own "Group" has Difected him. WHAT does THAT tell YOU?

When his Own People Difect, to start a New sit, (which I anticipate will be more like Cryptome) ThHAT SAYS ALOT!!!

He should be held, and after his Rape conviction, Be charge with Espionage against the World, Insiting Violence, Giving Classified Info to Foreign Enemies, and above all, Helping to Destrupt and Destroy God's Good Earth.

Let me get my hand's on him. As would any American, let them get him. he is like his name, an "Ass".

Peace!

You used the wrong word on the last line ...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mw451

Um.. I don't think Bradley Manning would have admitted to taking and leaking the info and get himself locked up if he was innocent. So I think you are wrong. Also I don't care how they got it, I hope they release it. I don't think this info is getting any soldiers killed.. but you know what is? The useless war that WL is trying to garner opposition which will hopefully lead to a withdrawal and save lots of lives of people from every country involved.
edit on 26-11-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The site going down mirrors and all, is a serious concerted effort that can only happen on a few levels. Very suspicious.
As for Assange being responsible for the deaths of Troops due to leaks is not a proven fact, it's rhetoric we heard from the established government and is now being regurgitated to anyone who might be suspicious of anyone against the established governments argument. Most people don't think for themselves, worst of all, most always try to speak as if their an authority on a subject believing it portray's true intelligence.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
@mw451:

Why didn't you care about the safety of the troops prior to Wikileaks? Were you protesting the aggressive foreign policy advocated by America which led to 9-11 and global hatred for the U.S.? Were you complaining when we launched invasions into countries which put our service members at risk, as well as the millions of foreign citizens who have been killed by American action? I only ask because, it seems like you want to vilify Wikileaks and not hold the American government accountable at all. You can't really argue that Wikileaks has gotten people killed, and not look to the much larger figure of people killed by the United States government over the last ten years. That might conflict with your world view though, so I can see why you would ignore it...
edit on 26-11-2010 by MGriff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Julian was working on doing an upgrade and strengthening wikileaks for this new release making it harder for them to bring it down so people can access it everywhere. don't worry it will be up and running shortly even the mirrors.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

From: Andrew Vallance Sent: Fri 26/11/2010 12:42 To: Sunday Telegraph; Ian Martin; Sunday Telegraph; Channel Five; Caroline Wyatt; C4 News Desk; Sun; Kevin Brown; Sunday Mail; Mail on Sunday; Five TV; Associated Press TV; William Lewis; Tim Marshall; Press Gazette; Allister Heath; Jonathan Collett; Daily Telegraph; Daily Record; Evening Standard; Daily Star; Independent on Sunday; Observer; Foresight News; Daily Express; Sunday Times; Financial Times; Associated Press; Times; Spark FM; chris wissun; Sunday Mirror; Sunday Herald; News of the World; Tom Newton-Dunn; Stephen Abell; Scotsman; Press Association; BFBS Will Inglis; Will Gore; Mark Birdsall; Guardian; Daily Mail; Daily Mirror; People; Foresight News; Telegraph Legal; Glenmore Trenear-Harvey; Sunday Post; Reuters; ITV News Desk; Independent; Evening Times; Jonathan Grun; Glasgow Herald; Five TV

Subject: DA Notice Letter of Advice to All UK Editors – Further Wikileaks Disclosures

To All Editors

Impending Further National Security Disclosures by Wikileaks

I understand that Wikileaks will very shortly release a further mass of US official documents onto its internet website. The full scope of the subject matter covered by these documents remains to be seen, but it is possible that some of them may contain information that falls within the UK’s Defence Advisory Notice code. Given the large number of documents thought to be involved, it is unlikely that sensitive UK national security information within these documents would be recognised by a casual browser. However, aspects of national security might be put at risk if a major UK media news outlet brought such information into obvious public prominence through its general publication or broadcast.

Therefore, may I ask you to seek my advice before publishing or broadcasting any information drawn from these latest Wikileaks’ disclosures which might be covered by the five standing DA Notices. In particular, would you carefully consider information that might be judged to fall within the terms of DA Notice 1 (UK Military Operations, Plans and Capabilities) and DA Notice 5 (UK Intelligence Services and Special Forces). May I also ask you to bear in mind the potential consequential effects of disclosing information which would put at risk the safety and security of Britons working or living in volatile regions where such publicity might trigger violent local reactions, for example Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan?

As always, I am available 24/7 to offer DA Notice guidance…

Yours Sincerely,
Andrew Vallance

Air Vice-Marshal Secretary, Defence Press and Broadcasting Advisory Committee

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well that looks like it is going to be a Sunday release.

That's good. I mean, I waited up all night for it and wanted access to it yesterday, BUT, as far as the news cycle goes, I'd rather see it come out on Sunday.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Torre

First let's back this up quite a bit...Any war that has been fought involved mass casualties and those wars were waged by politicians ie; Governments.
There is an old saying that goes like this...If politicians were held responsible and had to go fight their own wars and scuffles there would be No Wars or Scuffles.
When people sit up trying to blame someone for revealing the truth...Those are the ones in deep need of the Truth see some say this puts peoples lives at risk but they fail to connect with reality when it is Governments and their back door dealings that put people in jeopardy to begin with and have murdered more people over the centuries trying to cover their own greedy, controlling, power hungry, secretive butts. So if the Truth hurts or offends you then maybe it was time for you to be hurt and offended. Maybe then you can wake up from your illusion and join the rest of us in reality. Have a good day

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatwolf
reply to post by Torre

First let's back this up quite a bit...Any war that has been fought involved mass casualties and those wars were waged by politicians ie; Governments.
There is an old saying that goes like this...If politicians were held responsible and had to go fight their own wars and scuffles there would be No Wars or Scuffles.
When people sit up trying to blame someone for revealing the truth...Those are the ones in deep need of the Truth see some say this puts peoples lives at risk but they fail to connect with reality when it is Governments and their back door dealings that put people in jeopardy to begin with and have murdered more people over the centuries trying to cover their own greedy, controlling, power hungry, secretive butts. So if the Truth hurts or offends you then maybe it was time for you to be hurt and offended. Maybe then you can wake up from your illusion and join the rest of us in reality. Have a good day

You must have misunderstood me, or you are referring to another one's post ...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Cross references and top shelf names has pointed me in the direction of misdirection. I have come to the conclusion that Wikileaks is nothing more then a tool of what everyone here calls the [NWO]. I have no doubt that Wikileaks agenda is to purposely misdirect the masses that follow it. Some are on the notion that Wikileaks is anti-USA. Open your eyes. It's only a' scare tactic to make military personal obey.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Walking out of an interview because the media likes to screw around with people.
edit on 11/26/2010 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why do I get the feeling the Dailymail stole my post late tonight and re edited it?

WikiLeaks is urging the public to download a mysterious ‘insurance’ file said to contain information to be released if Julian Assange is killed.

In a Twitter post today (pictured below) the whistleblowing service published a link to the Pirate Bay file sharing site with the comment: 'Now is a good time to download some ‘history insurance’.
Expose: Wikileaks reported on its Twitter page that U.S. allies are being warned

The giant file, nearly 2GB in size, is said to contain thousands of secret U.S. documents aimed at embarrassing the nation’s government, and potentially causing harm to the United States’ relations with allies.

The file has been around since this summer and is heavily encrypted.

In the event of Mr Assange’s death (or some other unspecified reason), the secret key would be released — exposing the documents to all who have downloaded and obtained the key.

It is uncertain why WikiLeaks is now urging users to download the file, but it just may be that they’re planning to release the key soon.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333213/U-S-warns-Britain-allies-expect-embarrassing-WikiLeaks-expose-days.html#ixzz16RpOEJBb]Source[/url ]
edit on 26/11/2010 by the_denv because: (I cant get the link in my post to show correctly but it is the source of the information)

edit on 26/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Isnt it a sad day when The Truth is being sold as something "undesirable"??

Its also equally sad to me that so many people see the release of this Truth as being something bad and evil....

So the truth is putting lives at risk??

Would that be those "lives" that keep killing innocent men, women and children??

The world is soooo messed up right now....

Bravo Mr. Assange.....I appreciate your courage !!

mw451...

You said.."and above all, Helping to Destrupt and Destroy God's Good Earth. "

Do you not think Amerika should be charged before anyone else...they seem pretty good at that....destrupting??

edit on 26-11-2010 by benoni because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Torre

I vote meant for another poster.

edit on 11/26/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interfacer

Originally posted by zerbot565
seams to me many miss the point in total ,

he´s done very little to clear his name and he is now on the run from law authorities
by his own actions for failure and neglect to recognize his own situvation ,

killing a killer makes you a killer so to say, ...

What? ha ha ha He didn't kill anyone. I'm fairly certain he didn't even RAPE anyone. Even if he did rape someone WHO CARES!!! The story is ABOUT the CRIMINAL ACTS of supposedly FREE nations!!!! PERIOD

seams to me you missed the point

killing a killer makers you a killer , dont you agree ?

now that youve mastered the art of understanding logic and metaphores lets look at what i wrote

i wrote

" he´s done very little to clear his name and he is now on the run from law authorities
by his own actions for failure and neglect to recognize his own situvation , "

ok all he had to do was go to questioning and clear his name of wrong doings but he ran ,
and now that he has made this circus he´s blaming the swedish justice system for foul play.

its one thing to arrogant , its another to believe that your above the law as assange clearly has put it ,
he was in sweden several weeks after the incidents and had plenty of time to clear his name throu the legal system ,

so in a sence he is acting exactly the way the corrupt goverments does , being above the law and believing that they are better then thy neighbourgh...

so back to the killing a killer metaphore ,

killing a killer makes you a killer ,

do you understand it better now ?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MGriff

couldent agree more ,

besides being in the military and being a soldier your expected time to live on a battlefield is very calculated, depending on where you are in a real war you life span runs anything from minutes to hours todays depending on your location , its one of the first thing the learn you in bootcamp , you un importance as a person.

with that said i must praise the u.s department of propaganda in their wonderfull attemt do down play the risk in the military buiessness,.

but it still wont change the fact that as a soldier you have aknowleged the risk of your lifes fragility.

sempre fi
edit on 27-11-2010 by zerbot565 because: spelling bee failiur

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join