It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by monkey_descendant

I am pretty sure Heaven and Hell are a reference to the life we create for ourselves.

Sin and your life will be hell, be good and your life will be slightly less hellish...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
reply to post by dontreally

I'm responding to the idea of hell literally being an eternal torture. I have nothing against people believing what you do, but I find it terrible that people could accept and believe and be ok with the idea that the god they believe in would let them be tortured eternally for not believing.

If you read depth psychology, which deals with the 'unconscious' you'll understand that in this world, hell is experienced as different emotional states which possess consciousness. Because were in this physical world, we dont experience the inner nature of it, to the same degree that we would if we closed our eyes. When our eyes are closed, these emotions project as images which we experience as our inner reality.

This essentially is the what conventional religion describes as the afterlife. One negative forms are visualized and experienced as 'external' relative to your subjective consciousness. But theyre all projections of your inner forms.

So, the conventional idea of heaven and hell is true. however, the 'accusers' are ones own actions, speech and thought. Its ones own world, experienced subjectively. In other words. When you die, you get to know your true self. Your actions, whether good or bad, reveal their essential nature to you. The sufferring is necessary in order to burn away the evil in your soul. The good is the reward for the unity affirming actions you engaged in.

Heaven and hell is true. Its just experienced in a much different way in this world, while awake.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Originally posted by mayabong
Israel should just be honest. We're trying to make a jewish homeland that stretches from the Nile to the Euphrates just like in the book.

Israel has no intention to do that until Moshiach comes.

Right now were in the proccess of moshiach Ben Yosef.

The Talmud describes two different moshiachs. "Yosef" is related to 'assef' which means "to gather". Right now Jews are gathering home. Theyre going back home.

Than, sometime very soon (since this proces began in '48) Moshiach ben David will come. He is the actual, historical person associated with Moshiach. He will bring the world back to G-d.

Its said that in his days Israel will expand to include modern day Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and the Sinai peninsula until the Nile.

Why not? Those were Israelis bounderies during Solomons reign (the 15th generation from abraham - the 'full moon' of Israels monarchy).

You may not understand, but Israels purpose is for all mankind.

Right now, Jews, christians, are not even allowed to set foot on the temple mount. In the future, when the Dome of the Rock is removed, and the 3rd temple built, Jews, Christians, Muslims, ALL PEOPLE will be allowed to come to Jerusalem, to the holy mount, to offer prayers to the king of the universe, HaKodesh Baruck Hu (The holy one, blessed is he).

Moshiach, or messiah, is simply a normal man of the davidic line who possesses a unique neshama (souk) which encompasses all the souls of mankind. Its because of this that he will be able to bring back all the Jewish souls to Israel, and all gentile souls to return to G-d, by following the 7 noahide laws.

I believe this, and im a non Jew.

Though in the future "israel" the holy land, will spread across the whole earth. This means simply, The holiness of israel, which is due to its lowliness(literally the lowest elevation on earth) and humility, will spread across the earth. All peoples will submit (which to a muslim should be a good thing, should it not?) to the one G-d, who is one in all the worlds.

Wow thanks for the reply at least I know what the full mission is. Although I have to say its very creepy. Whats gonna happen to all these people living in those countries? Will the people be put in quotes after they are taken over? i.e. the supposed "Syrians" the supposed "Lebanese" kinda like the supposed "Palestinians" lol.

Isn't it also true that the Messiah wont come unless the Ark is found?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Israel should just be honest. We're trying to make a jewish homeland that stretches from the Nile to the Euphrates just like in the book.

Israel has no intention to do that until Moshiach comes.

Right now were in the proccess of moshiach Ben Yosef.

The Talmud describes two different moshiachs. "Yosef" is related to 'assef' which means "to gather". Right now Jews are gathering home. Theyre going back home.

Than, sometime very soon (since this proces began in '48) Moshiach ben David will come. He is the actual, historical person associated with Moshiach. He will bring the world back to G-d.

Its said that in his days Israel will expand to include modern day Jordan, Lebanon, Syria and the Sinai peninsula until the Nile.

Why not? Those were Israelis bounderies during Solomons reign (the 15th generation from abraham - the 'full moon' of Israels monarchy).

You may not understand, but Israels purpose is for all mankind.

Right now, Jews, christians, are not even allowed to set foot on the temple mount. In the future, when the Dome of the Rock is removed, and the 3rd temple built, Jews, Christians, Muslims, ALL PEOPLE will be allowed to come to Jerusalem, to the holy mount, to offer prayers to the king of the universe, HaKodesh Baruck Hu (The holy one, blessed is he).

Moshiach, or messiah, is simply a normal man of the davidic line who possesses a unique neshama (souk) which encompasses all the souls of mankind. Its because of this that he will be able to bring back all the Jewish souls to Israel, and all gentile souls to return to G-d, by following the 7 noahide laws.

I believe this, and im a non Jew.

Though in the future "israel" the holy land, will spread across the whole earth. This means simply, The holiness of israel, which is due to its lowliness(literally the lowest elevation on earth) and humility, will spread across the earth. All peoples will submit (which to a muslim should be a good thing, should it not?) to the one G-d, who is one in all the worlds.

Wow thanks for the reply at least I know what the full mission is. Although I have to say its very creepy. Whats gonna happen to all these people living in those countries? Will the people be put in quotes after they are taken over? i.e. the supposed "Syrians" the supposed "Lebanese" kinda like the supposed "Palestinians" lol.

Isn't it also true that the Messiah wont come unless the Ark is found?

Theres nothing creepy about it.

I dont know what would happen with those people. Ideally, they get up and move to another country.

I probably shouldnt have said anything, because one should be educated in mystical thought to appreciate these sort of things.

Right now the UN and the western pagan elite have an agenda against Israel, which is why theyre doing what theyre doing to it. The Arab nations aswell are satelites to this agenda.

Is it possible, that the Jew are right and the nations wrong? Yes. It is. Only in this corrupt, secular world could Judaism and Israel be considered evil. In truth, theyre trying to bring heaven down to earth, and the elite of the western european countries, their nobility, of the house of Savoy, Saxon, Windsor, Hesse, Lorraine, Bourbon, Massimo ETC, pretty much all of them, the heriditary controllers of the world, intend on 'making the world in mans' image.

In simple language. They want to live by the laws of Liber (roman dionysus) or Athena. They dont want to discipline themselves, and so, in their wanton, egomaniacal arrogance will fight the G-d of heaven to the very end.

I guess we can only wait and see who wins. G-d or the nations. Abraham, whom so many believe is 'evil' or the pagan nations. Keep in mind, what were led to believe is always according to the perception created by the media. The truth is far weirder than fiction. And much more amazing than the nonsense you find on conspiracy sites with aliens, reptilians etc.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elusive52

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

So the muslims have not invaded huh? Come around my way and say they haven't! Mosques everywhere, halal meat in schools, shops and resturaunts, once plush areas turned into middle east ghetto's, preferential treatment from police and local government in everything including housing and jobs. They bought up all the local businesses on the cheap, sacked the white indegenous people then installed their own Segragated parkland and put up signs saying no whites allowed.. In our own fricken country.. And this happened BEFORE the current wars!

Some of the people on this site are total morons to think that islam is not out to take over. Israel is the only country in the world that does not take their crap and am actually helping to keep this vile religion in check. However after reading some of the braindead "right on" comments on this thread, I have to conclude that those people will be very surprised when those fluffy muslims reach the majority, that the freedoms fought for by these evil zionists will be eroded to religious servitude or die..

Israel has many faults, but when tshtf with islam, i guarantee that the star of david will still be flying there, because whilst the weakling appologists in the west have an islamic foot on their necks,

those who attack israel will be turned to shadows and glass.

You can keep your nazi loving, jew hating, gay killing, woman beating, freedom denying, lying, scumbags.

Thanks

edit on 24-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

you really have some mental problems. I have read so many of your posts and I think you seriously need help.

did you catch your wife in bed with an Arab or something? because you have a serious complex about Muslims.

The Muslims are being massacred in their millions for doing nothing and because you are so blinded by your 'star of David sucking', you attack Muslims for living legally in the uk.

cant you see that all your propaganda isn't working anymore, your evil filthy nation has been hated for generations for good reason, people see your wretched cunning, your lies fall on deaf ears now and its only a matter of time the world turns against you. once the American people realize what you actually are they will leave you for dead, or alternatively when the usa falls you will no longer have anyone to protect you...it is only a matter of time.

you try to act so hard in your posts, I can imagine now what type of person you are, when the time comes people like you stick your thumb in your mouth and cry for your mum like a little b.

England isn't even your country, your a jew! your an immigrant just like they are!

Do you feel better now?
Need a candy little man?

FYI I am English.

I was born here. So was my dad, so was his dad, so was his dad, so was his dad in fact, so was his dad, and his dad, and his dad, and his dad and so on.. You do seem to have a problem with me being jewish though huh?
Is that YOUR mental illness? If so I can hook you up with a therapist who is also jewish.

As for my own mental health? As someone training to be a mental health nurse, do you not think any health issues would have shown up in my assesment and medical?

Do you consider it a mental illness to dispise a religion that teaches intollerance, bigotry, wishes the irridication of jews and none believers, executes homosexuals and aduterers, subjugates women, teaches kids how to cut off hands and feet, constantly lies to our faces (which is permitted in the koran btw thus cannot trust liars)? And that is just for starters.

To be honest, i could not give a crap what the likes of you thinks of me.

So as far as I am concerned you can take your face for a crap.

As for the OP

The mufti did indeed meet hitler and give his blessing to macedonian muslims to create ss muslim regiments. And also set up a nazi/muslim hitler youth.

Yes he bloody well did.

Now

Back to sleep.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
what about the jewish bankers? Funding both sides in all wars and the loser pays the bill, for both warring partys. `The Balfor declaration.` we will fund you if you give us israel at the end of the war. A war they funded and helped to create. What right did the brits have, to give some ones elses land away? Why do the palistinians have to suffer, for the crimes of the nazis? And as for all the death camps. The Brits bombed all night and the yanks all day,. So all the rail way net works were destroyed. So no food ect was going to any camp. And in a time of war Id have made sure my troops had food before any one else. Specially when it comes to the german jews. Who had declared war on adolf and his party in 1933. Id have done exactly the same as hitler. Just as all the japs were rounded up and imprisoned in the USA, If the nazis had of bombed all the rail ways in the states then it would be the same result, Starving japs in camps.
Lets not for get that the banksters funded the russian revolution, which was led by jews, who murdered far more people than hitler ever did.
religion? I dont want nothing to do with some fairy tale, that was made up by cave men. About some good kind gentle loving god. That wants us to kill every one who dosnt believe in the spirit in the sky bollocks. The only way we can ever have peace on earth, is when we send all these religious people to their gods as martyers. kill them all, the rabbis immans and priests.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Sly1one
Wow, well if that wasn't just the most one sided narrow focused obvious intentioned OP thread I've ever seen I don't know what is. You clearly had an agenda in that post didn't you. Its clear where you stand on the issue and you have every bit of right to those view, opinions, and beliefs .

Go look up the difference between opinion and fact.

Facts are no more than commonly held opinions anymore these days, ESPECIALLY when you get into the more vague and obscure contexts such as world history. I don't accept your self proclaimed facts anymore then you do mine.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have never heard or knew about this.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by oozyism

If he had committed the atrocities he did in the name of Christianity, and we all know there are lot's of examples of people who have, then I would agree with you but labelling him a Christian and trying to apportion some of the blame for his crrimes against humanity to Christianity by association is incorrect, pure and simple.

Hitler had no personal belief in any interpretations of Jesus Christs alleged teachings.
That he at times used other people's Christian beliefs to manipulate and contol I don't dispute.

edit on 24/11/10 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

What do you mean you would agree with me.

You just said he used anything to further his agenda, therefore you don't believe he is a Christian because he used Christianity to further his agenda.

If there are multiple interpretations, that means individual ones also, what makes you think Hitler did not use his own interpretation>? After all he said clearly that he was a Christian, didn't he?

Simple Question:
Would you believe Hitler if he said he is using Christianity to justify his actions?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
If the Muslim Brotherhood was really hell bent on exterminating the Jews, why haven't they done this already.
There are so few of the Jews and so Many of the Muslims. Israel is a sitting duck there amidst the enemy camp. They are surrounded. One concerted effort and poof - no more Jews.

They haven't done this and aren't even organized to do so.
Therefore they must not be serious, but are merely playing a game according to a script which is to bring in this NWO where in the Zionists will rule.

It is a mistake to think that Zionist equals Jews. There are Zionists of every race, creed and culture. You can know them by that sign they make with their index finger and little finger raised and the middle 2 fingers folded.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

How you can tell whether you are writing about a made-up conspiracy or a real conspiracy: Write about a real conspiracy and you get death-threats. This is why journalists shy away from the Nazi-Arab-League connection.

Which journalists would that be? Citation please. Have you recieved any such intimidations since unveiling this largely fictional piece of propagandist drivel?

To suggest there were no Arabs in Palestine is to ignore the Mufti of Jerusalem and the Ottoman Empire that ran it for centuries.

To suggest Jihad is a modern day invention belies a true understanding of the Quran and the divisions within Islam dating back centuries over the concept of Jihad.

Further the notion the Syrians doing the Roman Salute, which the Nazis also copied is an ode to German Nationalism is patently absurd.

While I agree the so called Jewish Conspiracies are often without basis, this is simply an added level of fear mongering to further the very real and historically proven Zionist Manifesto in that on going attempt to enlist alies to help Israel dominante the entire Middle East through a war of attrition against Muslims and Arabs.

Where your rendition of history completely breaks down is it fails to account for Christian Palestinians who are and were Christians living in Palestine who considered themselves Palestine prior to the Zionists breaking the agreements that allowed Jewish Immigration into Palestine through the Mandate.

It's especially reprehensible since Facism is on the rise in Western Democracies at the moment, that is now racially motivated against Islamists, and a vile ruse to obscure that by suggesting the Muslims are the Fascists.

It is as patently absurd to imagine parts of Egypt and Africa under Nazi occupation, did not breed leaders like Vichy France did that were keen for survival reasons to cooperate with the Nazis once they had succeeded in Military Occupation.

Similarly leaders amongst the Arabs and Muslims emerged who were just as keen to cooperate with Anglo forces once the Nazi's were kicked out.

Politics breeds strange bedfellows, but your largely sourceless tieins without documentation do not a conspiracy theory make, which is precisely why the press does not talk about it, as these transparent politically motivated assertions are almost entirely without factual merrit.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by estebadia

ok i think you have proven to all your stupidity and the irrelevance of your sayings.

You did a dandier job than me! Just read your posts! - massive fail!

so open your mind, stop showing yourself as a narrow minded zionist and have a walk outside on fresh air

Zionist? You obviously have massive literacy problems. If you read anything you would see I hate all organised religions. Maybe you need to take a walk in fresh air down to the local school to get your self better acquainted with words. ah well you started the sledging!

edit on 24-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Anyone notice that your classic "Jew" reads the Torah where as your modern "Jew" aka Zionist reads the Talmud? Let's compare them...

The Torah comes from Moses.
The Talmud comes from BABYLON.

You know, Babylon. That evil wicked city God destroyed? The same God of the "Jews". The Babylonian system is also where Democracy (the Law of Man, where morality is legislated and not inferred) and the Freemasons come from.

The Talmud contains stories where upon a Rabbi debates God and defeats him. (Good ol Blasphemy)

Yes, they don't like to admit to this.

I highly suggest anyone truly interested in the Zionist mentality read the Talmud. There are modern English versions on Google Books.

It essentially uses perverted logic to rationalize the division of man from one another and God.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by elusive52

your full of bs!

the truth is barely any Muslims ever leave their religion,

Are you really this dense??

You think that out of 1.5 BILLION Muslims in the world that NONE of them have ever left Islam

Here I will give you a list of famous former Muslims who left Islam

List of former Muslims

Muslims know they have the truth and are ready to die for it, never mind leaving it.

Wow, and this coming from a "moderate" Muslim

That explains why we have so many suicide bombers

Don't worry if you want to blow yourself up in a bunch of "Jews", I am pretty sure your Allah rewards you perverts with 72 virgins

I would rather be a kaffar that be part of your sick cult.

why are you thinking rationally? who created you then? who made dna, your eyesight? oh i forgot...evolution! chance and luck created dna and the entire universe, that is not rational, that is the ramblings of a mad man!

And what evidence do you have??

Don't tell me you take the word of a 1400 year old book written by a warmongering perverted pedophile over that of modern falsifiable evidence.

Anyways I am not here to argue religion with you since that is not the point of this thread.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There has NEVER been a country called Palestine.

It was an area of desert.

That would be like calling "the Sahara" a country.

Israel was the only legitimate country to ever own that land, before THEY were occupied.

They took a desolate piece of desert, and with God's blessings, turned it into a thriving country again.

The Israeli's gave the palestinians a piece of land called Gaza and the palestinians trashed it.

As far a Heaven and Hell, Jesus talked about both. I tend to believe His words over the wishful thinking of people who would rather twist what the Bible says to suit their lifestyle, rather than to change their lifestyle to suit what the Bible says.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This thread have been refuted and proven to have outright lies in OP.

Game over.

Move on and find another anti-Islamic thread

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

edit on 24-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
There has NEVER been a country called Palestine.

I guess all the world globes are lying!!! It's a mapquest Conspiracy!!! It has to be, because you made an outlandish statement without any verification.

Ahhhh revisionist history, how wonderful.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
This thread have been refuted and proven to have outright lies in OP.

Game over.

Move on and find another anti-Islamic thread

This thread wasn't meant to be anti-Islamic

I think what the OP meant it to be was anti-Saudi wahabi and anti-radical Islam

I mean their is a distinction between the two, right??

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

This thread have been refuted and proven to have lies in it.

Go find another anti-Islamic thread to post your non-sense, or reply to this.

'Good Luck.'

There are certain irregularities in the statements you have made which I am afraid to say erode the main theme of this thread "establishing Nazis to Palestinians". Let's take them up.

You have claimed origins of Islamic Jihad can be traced to Muslim Brotherhood.

The origins of the Islamiic Jihad against America, Israel, "The West" and Jews in general can be traced back to the Muslim Brotherhood
However, a quick search displays the Primary and Secondry goals of M.B (Muslim Brotherhood) as:

Main Activity-plan
The main goals on mid-term as approved by the Executive office and the Shura Council are formulated in a 5-year action plan derived from transcripts:

Primary goals
reinstatement of the caliphate and reunite the "dar el Islam".
Strengthening the internal structure
Administrative discipline
Recruitment and settlement of the Dawa'a
Energizing the organisations work
Energizing political work fronts (e.g. in civil political organisations)

Secondary goals
Finance and Investment
Foreign relations
Reviving Woman's activity
Political awareness to the members of the Group
Securing the group (To find out if they are being monitored, and if, how they can get rid of them)
Dawa'ah (the lecture/speech of religion)
Media (influencing of and infiltration in the media)
Taking advantage of human potentials (e.g. infiltration in education, civil organisations)

Src
You see there is no mention of Islamic Jihad in their goals which you speak off. Anyway to further continue you secondly claim Yaseer Arafat was member of M.B which is often parroted by Israeli blogs

of which both Palestinian Hero Arafat and Osama Bin Laden were members

However a quick search shows that is infact factually incorrect. Yaseer Arafat was never a member of Muslim Brotherhood.

During the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, Arafat left the University and, along with other Arabs, sought to enter Palestine to join Arab forces fighting against Israeli troops. However, instead of joining the ranks of the Palestinian fedayeen, Arafat fought alongside the Muslim Brotherhood, although he did not join the organization.

Src

One more thing you stated incorrect or probably you did not wanted to share was that Osama Bin Laden was never a member of M.B. In the beginning (studying at University) he was influenced by M.B. but after forming Al Qaeda he denounced Muslim Brotherhood.

While studying at university, Osama bin Laden claimed to have been influenced by the religious and political ideas of several professors with strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood including both Sayyid Qutb and his brother Muhammad Qutb. However, once Al Qaeda was fully organized, they denounced the Muslim Brotherhood's reform through nonviolence and accused them of "betraying the cause of Islam and abandoning their 'jihad' in favour of forming political parties and supporting modern state institutions"

Src

and of which Adolf Hitler was an ally.

Please provide proof that Adolf Hitler was an ally of Muslim Brotherhood. After extensive search I have not been able to find any except this claim being reiterated in Israeli - Jewish blogs and websites with no proof or links.

They all share the goal of the complete and total Extermination of Jews.

I have displayed above the goals of M.B which dispute you're statements. Next you claim

The Muslim Brotherhood was founded in 1928 by Wahabists.

This is again factually incorrect. M.B was not created in Saudi Arabia as you tried to portray through a imaginary link to Wahabism to it's creation. It was founded in 1928 in Egypt by the schoolteacher Hassan al-Banna and had nothing to do with Wahabism at the time of it's creation

Establishment of the Muslim Brothers
It was to spread this message that Al-Banna launched the society of the Muslim Brothers in March 1928. At first, the society was only one of the numerous small Islamic associations that existed at the time. Similar to those that Al-Banna himself had joined since he was 12, these associations aimed to promote personal piety and engaged in charitable activities. By the late 1930s, it had established branches in every Egyptian province.

Src

Let's go to you're next statement on claiming Wahabism goal is to create a worldwide empire

Its goal is a worldwide Empire under Sharia Law.

Here is the link to Beliefs of Wahabi sect. It does not say anywhere about creating a worldwide empire governed by Sharia law. I hope you were not just making it up. Let's move forward to more of you're statements

According to the pan-arabic doctrine of the Muslim Brotherhood, the entire Middle East must be completely free of any non-muslims. Hence Zionists (Jewish Settlers) must be exterminated.

I have already posted the goals of M.B above and nowhere it says anything about freeing entire Middle East of non-muslims. If you could have included a link to such a "pan-arabic doctrine" it would be easy to sift through.

It was members of the Muslim Brotherhood that founded the Hamas, the Hezbollah, the Islami Jihad and Al Qaeda. They can all be traced back to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Wrong! they cannot all be traced back to M.B specially not Islamic Jihad and Al Qaeda. You see as I have demonstrated above in my post Al Qaeda denounced M.B and did not share their beliefs with M.B. Again you're statements are completely incorrect in claiming Hezbollah was founded by Muslim Brotherhood as the sources below demonstrated

Hezbollah originated within the Shia block of Lebanon society, which has lived there for more than a millennium. According to a United States Central Intelligence Agency estimate they include 41 percent of Lebanon population. After Lebanon gained its independence on November 22, 1943 and by the time French army withdrew its soldiers from Lebanon in 1946, the Lebanese National Pact, which is a notional and unofficial understanding, had allocated the seat of Speaker of the Parliament to the Shia in recognition of demographic and political importance, but they remained socially and financially marginalized.

Src
and

Hezbollah first emerged in response to the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon, during the Lebanese civil war.

Src
and

Hezbollah - or the Party of God - is a powerful political and military organisation in Lebanon made up mainly of Shia Muslims. It emerged with financial backing from Iran in the early 1980s and began a struggle to drive Israeli troops from Lebanon.

Who are Hezbollah? (BBC)

Let's view this Muslim Nazi flag of WWII you speak of.

A muslim-nazi Flag of WWII
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0001d85c320.jpg[/atsimg]

Contrary to the Israeli blogs that is not the actual flag. Here is another version of the same flag which is equally false..pay special attention to the Nazi division mentioned in the image

Upon searching about the Hanzar division I found out they were actually a Nazi division of Croatian forces- real name - 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian).
The real flag used by 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar was this

The 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) was one of the thirty-eight divisions fielded as part of the Waffen-SS during World War II. Its recruits were composed of Bosnian Muslims (today Muslim Bosniaks) and Croatian Catholics. The Handschar[1] division was a mountain infantry formation, the equivalent of the German "Gebirgsjäger" (Mountain troops) units. It was used to conduct operations against Yugoslav Partisans in Bosnia and the Independent State of Croatia from February to September 1944.

Src
I understand it's profitable for Israeli interest to portray this group was solely composed by Muslims but it's not true. Catholics were part of this group too and amazing thing is it had nothing to do with Middle East or Palestine in general. This group was in Bosnia which is not in Middle East much likely in Palestine.

One of the most influential leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood was Amin Al-Husseini.

Again incorrect information. Amin Al-Husseini correct name Amin al-Husayni was never a leader of Muslim Brotherhood. Here is his complete biography and nowhere it is mentioned he was leader of Muslim Brotherhood or even associated with it.
Mohammad Amin al-Husayni

The Muslim Brotherhood and the Nazi Party of Germany shared the common goal of Exterminating Jews.

Wrong again as proven above.

Muslim Brotherhood member Abdul Gamal Nasser (who would later become President of Egypt),

Incorrect information as Gamal Abdel Nasser (correct name) was never a member of Muslim Brotherhood. The correct information is

He sent emissaries to forge an alliance with the Muslim Brotherhood in October 1948, but soon concluded that the agenda of the Brotherhood was not a nationalist one like his. From then on, he would take measures protecting his activities from the influence of their organization.

Src
Infact as I read more in the link and the events unfold it turns out Abdel Nasser and Muslim Brotherhood went onto opposite ends (from above link).

founded a socialist Party called "Young Egypt", modelled after the Nazi-Party.

Incorrect information. This party was not founded by Gamal Abdel Nasser as you have claimed but was founded by someone named Ahmed Husayn.

The party was formed October 1933 by its leader Ahmed Husayn.

Src

The slogan of Young Egypt was the same as Hitlers: "One Folk, One Party, One Leader".

I could not find their slogan mentioned anywhere in the link but I did found their platform (above link).

Platform
The Party platform calls for:
*Establishing a parliamentary/presidential ruling system.
*Enhancing the Egyptian-Arab ties.
*Achieving integration with African countries.
*Adopting non-alignment policies[clarification needed].
*Establishing the so-called socialist Islamic economic system and boosting the role of the private sector.
The Party & legislative elections The Party fielded seven candidates to run for the 2000 legislative elections.

And it seems it was abolished in 1953

Like all Egyptian political parties, it was abolished in January 1953, after the Free Officers, led by General Muhammad Naguib, seized power from the monarchy of King Farouk.

Src

This is a picture of Al-Husseini checking out Muslim SS-Troops:

Don't you mean the Muslim and Catholic troops in 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) as shown above. You are wrong in claiming the division was named Muslim SS-Troops.

As the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood and just having returned from Germany after the War,

As proven above Al-Husseini was not leader of M.B but anyway let's continue

Al-Husseini co-founded the Arab League, which inteded to follow the original Vision of Wahabists for one pan-arabic Empire under Sharia Law.

Actually the Arab League was founded by 6 countries and their aim is stated below

It was formed in Cairo on 22 March 1945 with six members: Egypt, Iraq, Transjordan (renamed Jordan after 1946), Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, and Syria. Yemen joined as a member on 5 May 1945. The Arab League currently has 22 members and four observers. The main goal of the league is to "draw closer the relations between member States and co-ordinate collaboration between them, to safeguard their independence and sovereignty, and to consider in a general way the affairs and interests of the Arab countries."

Nowhere does their main goal state or even suggest "one pan-arabic Empire under Sharia Law"

Under guidance of the Muslim Brotherhood and the Pan-Arabic plan, settlers only started to move to Israel when it became clear that Jews were moving back there. "Palestinians" are an invention of the Muslim Brotherhood, loosely based on the biblical "Philistine" that was in the area that is now called Gaza-Strip. There is no such thing as "Palestinians". The people that are today known as "Palestinians" moved in from Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria to fight the Holy-War (Jihad) against Jews. A part of this "Holy War" is the dissemination of "conspiracy-theories" about Jews in schools, in the media and the Internet. These theories are meant to portray Jews as evil perpetrators and themselves as victims. A brief look at this map reveals that Muslims are not as helpless and victimized as generally believed:

Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat was a Member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Their goal was not to have a Palestinian State, but to destroy Jews whereever they are.

I applaud you're imagination and creativity but unfortunately you lack facts.

Hence Husseini, as President of the Arab League, commanded: "I declare Holy War my Muslim Brothers! Murder the Jews!".

A little research shows that Al Husseini was never the President of Arab League. Infact there are only Secretaries-General who head the Arab League not Presidents.

Secretaries-General
Abdul Rahman Azzam 1945 to 1952
Abdul Khalek Hassouna 1952 to 1972
Mahmoud Riad 1972 to 1979
Chedli Klibi 1979 to 1990
Ahmad Esmat Abd al Meguid 1991 to 2001
Amr Moussa 2001 to date

Src
On the contrary the Arab League blocked recruitment to al-Husayni's forces in the 1948 Palestinian War.

The Arab League blocked recruitment to al-Husayni's forces -- which collapsed following the death of one of his most charismatic commanders, Abd al-Qadir al-Husayni, on April 8
Src

Contrary to the misinformed publics opinion, it is not the goal of the Hamas-Palestinians to have a Palestinian nation (they have been given dozens of chances to have their own nation), but to destroy Israel.

I just visited the official website of Hamas and they have stated their mission which contradicts you're statements of not wanting a Palestinian nation.

Mission:

Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades (EQB) was established in the midst of the Palestinian Intifada (1987-1994) against the Zionist occupation. Established at the height of the occupation crackdown against popular and armed resistance, EQB considers its effort as part of the resistance movement against the Zionist occupation of Palestinian lands, which has been ongoing since the British occupation. In light of this understanding, EQB aims: “To contribute in the effort of liberating Palestine and restoring the rights of the Palestinian people under the sacred Islamic teachings of the Holy Quran, the Sunna (traditions) of Prophet Mohammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and the traditions of Muslims rulers and scholars noted for their piety and dedication.”

For that to happen, the Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades works to:
· Evoke the spirit of Jihad (resistance) amongst Palestinians, Arabs and Muslims;
· Defend Palestinians and their land against the Zionist occupation and its aggression;
· Liberate Palestinians and the land usurped by the Zionist occupation forces and settlers.

Src

People keep asking "Why is this conflict going on for so long? Why cant any of the mediators help? Why is no solution found?". The answer is, that the Muslim Brotherhood does not want any solution than Hitlers "Final Solution". These people are therefore not only the enemy of Israel and America, but also the enemy of all non-extremist muslims.

The wars against Israel were not declared by single nations, they were declared by the Arab-League, i.e. by Pan-Arabic Islamofascism. Lebanons wars against Israel (Lebanon was a multi-religious, democratic and open society before the Muslim Brotherhood took over), Egypts wars against Israel, Syrias Wars against Israel, Jordans wars against Israel were all orchestrated by the Arab-League (Wahabiists of the Muslim Brotherhood).

In 1964 the Arab League solidified the existence of a "Palestinian" people by founding the marxist "Palestinian Liberation Organisation" (PLO). The fact that it was founded 15 years after Israel was created, reveals the artificial nature of the overall "conflict". Its stated goal was the "Liberation of the Palestinian people through armed struggle".

As I mentioned above you're creativity and imagination to construct events and statements is admirable but they grossly lack in facts, objectivity and have tendency to misconstrue events either thru motivation or by ignorance.

In 1987 The Muslim Brotherhood founded Hamas, another terrorist organization. From the Hamas charter:

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.

It is commendable you finally used a source in you're complete post but at the same time it's sad you completely skipped a line just above you're words from you're own source

According to academic Esther Webman, antisemitism is not the main tenet of Hamas ideology, although antisemitic rhetoric is frequent and intense in Hamas leaflets. The leaflets generally do not differentiate between Jews and Zionists. In other Hamas publications and in interviews with its leaders attempts at this differentiation have been made. In 2009 representatives of the small Jewish sect Neturei Karta met with Hamas leader Ismail Haniya in Gaza, who stated that he held nothing against Jews but only against the state of Israel.

Iranian leader Ahmadinejad is known for his Holocaust-Denial and his financial backing of both Hamas, Hezbollah and other "freedom fighters".

Actually the Iranian leader Ahmadinejad has not denied the Holocaust but he has questioned some aspects of Holocaust specially the 6 million part.

The Hamas share an insanity similar to Nazis in that they have no qualms sending out innocent children as suicide bombers, calling them "freedom fighters for Allah".

Two words: [citation needed]

In connection with the U.S. war against Soviet Communism in Afghanistan, the CIA temporarily forges an alliance with Wahabists/Muslim-Brotherhood members such as Osama bin Laden.

Proven above OBL denounced M.B and was not a member of M.B

Israel is the only open and democratic society of the Middle East

Lol no it is not even close to democracy. Israel was specially founded as a Jewish state and citizenship is based on the principle of blood kinship. Here is a long list of reasons (ATS thread) why Israel is not a democracy
Can Israel Dscriminate against Israeli's?

The reason the "Palestinians" rejected the U.N. proposals AND the Oslo proposals which would have given them 97% of what they claimed they wanted + Jerusalem as their capital, is because they do not actually want "peace" or two nations.

Perhaps it had to so something with Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin opposed creating full fledged Palestinian state.

They want "A Palestinian Nation from Jordan to the Sea" This can only be achieved by following through with Hitlers plan to exteriminate all Jews. .

On the contrary it was Israel's first Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion and President of World Jewish Congress who famously stated goals of Israel to first occupy a small land in (then Palestine) and later gain control over all land.

Erect a Jewish State at once, even if it is not in the whole of the land. The rest will come in the course of time.

After the formation of a large army in the wake of the establishment of the state [..]we shall abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine."

Src
Ben-Gurion further mentions his (Israel's) intention

"It is impossible to imagine general evacuation [of the Arab population] without compulsion, and brutal compulsion.

Src
==============================================================================

I enjoyed reading you're imaginative piece of "short story" which was beautifully "created" but alas the facts beat you to it. Perhaps it would have helped you're "cause" to use facts instead of wrongly placed opinions picked up from Israeli blogs. Please don't be disheartened in the face of facts, I applaud you're creativity skills and I certainly hope you will pursue you're career in story telling or maybe someday will go on to make movies. I think with time you're literature skills will improve with time and maybe someday you will make a new thread in which we won't be able to discern truth from fiction.

[I AM LEGION]

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join