It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
"An example of the routinely misunderstood role of these elites, and their association by many with Israel and Zionism, Jewish patriotism itself may be seen in the role of Felix Warburg in opposing Jewish efforts to secure Jewish immigration to and building of the Promised Land in the 1920s-40s. Warburg assisted anti-Zionists and helped the British. He attacked even the neutered Jewish Agency and its British quota by saying he didn’t want to hear about “that National Home stuff.” His father Max, beyond disinterest, from his bank in Hamburg regarded himself as “the god of the Jews of Germany.” See Samuel Katz, Lone Wolf (NY 1996), 1138-52 and Wikipedia on Max Warburg. Yet critics of Israel and of supposed “Jewish power” cite the Warburgs as examples of this power.

And as board members of IG Farben [partner to Standard Oil] they had more than adequate motivation to do so given that they needed all that slave labour for themselves. Heydrich and Canaris had been quite happily working with Jewish militant organisations to get as many able bodied jewish men out to the holy land as soon as possible, even providing training facilities for them just outside Berlin so that they'd be 'fighting fit' when they arrived, but then the British Navy started getting involved. Scuppered that plan

If they had so wished and had any of this power, Kuhn-Loeb, the Rothschilds or Schiffs would long since have settled the Jews powerfully in Judea and Samaria or build the Jewish heartland."

These guys interests were in preventing trade monopoly of the Eurasian Heartland, which is why they backed the allies in both wars.

As a backhander of course, the allies were working with the Bin Saud's, and this was to be a slap in the face to all the other Arab nations too, who believed the speil and fought the revolts for the British, cutting a deal for Standard Oil to have drilling rights for oil.

So, long story short...obviously the Germans found allies amongst the Arab nations...my enemy's, enemy is my friend.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam

you really have some mental problems.

Insulting someone that doesn't agree with you definitively makes you more credible, right

you try to act so hard in your posts, I can imagine now what type of person you are, when the time comes people like you stick your thumb in your mouth and cry for your mum like a little b.

Woa, Woa, chill their buddy

What's wrong did he get on your nerves since he provided you with evidence that you don't like.

And you said he had mental problems, Oh the IRONY!!

England isn't even your country, your a jew! your an immigrant just like they are!

Your entire post is sad and disgusting

what evidence?

please show me...

he just insults Muslims over and over and over...

so you took the time to pick through my post, why didn't you do that with all yissars posts? he says horrendous things, but oh no...

one thing about you jews you do stick together, I grant you that.

shame you back each other up in filth and corruption!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Quoting a journalist named M. D. Nalapat from Radio Free Europe:

"In the 18th century, a preacher named Abdul Wahhab emerged with little understanding of the essence of Islam. His version of the faith -- which was, in several key respects, at variance with the softer, more inclusive teachings of the Sufi scholars favored by the Ottoman Empire -- struck a chord with the rugged, unlettered desert people of the peninsula. And it was swiftly identified by the British Empire as a useful wedge against Turkish influence in the region.

With silent but potent help from Britain, the new doctrine spread across the Arabian Peninsula until it became accepted by the family that finally unified the modern Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the House of Saud. This fateful decision brought the family the welcome backing of the British in their efforts to rid the peninsula of Ottoman influence.

There is a widespread misperception that Islam was spread by the sword, but the reality is that the religion was attractive across the Middle East largely because of the human rights and dignity granted to believers in the faith, which contrasted with the prevalent social divisions of the time. The expansion of Islam was not unlike the process by which Christianity swept over Europe, where religion was seen as a bulwark against the oppression of the nobility and thus spread rapidly among commoners."

Source: www.rferl.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
Are more than half or even half the worlds billionaires really "Jews".

I know Saudi Billionaires. Kuwaiti Billionaires. Egyptian Billionaires. Iranian Billionaires. Good for them.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Let's talk about present shall we?

Israel now is a Nazi state. They put self-preservation as a nation, as a Hebrew country with Judaism as it's religion above everything and ignore human rights. Their policy is: Jew - Good, Arab - Bad.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by monkey_descendant
Are more than half or even half the worlds billionaires really "Jews".

I know Saudi Billionaires. Kuwaiti Billionaires. Egyptian Billionaires. Iranian Billionaires. Good for them.

Yes, that would be exactly my point. I was asking the person I quoted who the hell over half of these Jewish billionaires were. I even started a thread listing 1011 of the world's billionaires. I didn't see many of them being Jewish. No one was interested in my thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Thank you Skyfloating for this thread, i am stunned but not surprised by some ATS members here are calling for you to kill yourself and well some other members like I AM LEGION and others show complete lack of history, knowledge and even respect.

I

Thank you for supporting the quest to Deny Ignorance.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood
reply to post by forklift

Plenty of disinfo agents who want to take our focus off from the real zionist threat and concentrate on the so called 'islamic threat'.Ask yourselves which islamic country has recenlty invaded,killed all the non-muslims and spread sharia law?

No Islamic country has. Thats why this thread is not anti-muslim but seeks to expose Islamofascism. Did you know that Islamofascism is very active in Africa?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
While the Hamas and Hezbollah, to this day still use Hitlers favorite literature, BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION, the people in this thread are saying that the notion is "completely debunked" and calling for it to be removed or moved to the Hoax Forum.

If thats not Delusional, I dont know what is.

Hamas are the new nazis, palestinians don't exist and israel has the right to establish it's 'Promised lands'.One wonders how the khazarian jews/zionists turned from beggars expelled from Germany into a fully functioning Zionist terrorist organistation hellbent on destroying this beautiful planet.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by elusive52

And for your information I am not Jewish, I am an ex-Muslim (ironic huh) turned agnostic,

It seems that you have some deep seated hatred against ALL Jews.

This hatred that you have stems from the immense Envy that you have of Jews since most of them are intelligent and hardworking and thus are able to have affluent careers. Something that you will NEVER attain.

edit on 24-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09

I don't really like the idea of you equating muslims with Nazis.

This thread is not about Muslims. It is about Islamofascism.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by archasama
Israel now is a Nazi state. They put self-preservation as a nation, as a Hebrew country with Judaism as it's religion above everything and ignore human rights. Their policy is: Jew - Good, Arab - Bad.

No, Israel is a militant state, but it is also a Democracy, which means it's people, since they voted in their leaders, are culpable for any acts of that government. They have made themselves legitimate targets, just as we all have, as we continue to believe the lie that is democracy. Until we nolonger do.

Israel are no different to any other Western nations, they just happened to have supplanted themselves from Europe into the Middle East. And everyone wonders why there are problems. It is mass immigration on a massive scale and ghettoisation on a national one...the Jews are no better off than they were before the emancipations of Europe.

But they do have a lot of weaponry now.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
One point I would like to make it that the Caliphate is not anti-non-Muslim. Yes, Muslims will be in the leadership, but during the caliphate, many groups of people from other faith used to enjoy peace and security and actually seek the protection of the Muslims from others.

Next, of course our goal is the reunification of the Islamic world under a leader of Ahl-ul-Sunnah who will respect and maintain the implementation of shari'ah in all aspects of life. The point of this is not global conquest. Not at all.

HOWEVER, what we Muslims see is that without global conquest, we will never be able to maintain an Islamic state without the entire world descending on us like vultures. Therefore, the current strategy of bleeding empires, and what you call "stealth-jihad" which is populating enemy countries and getting into influential positions, as jews have been very successful in doing, is our new strategy.

Our birth rates are unmatched. The future belongs to Islam, insha'Allah.

You terrify me. All Muslims who come to ATS say the same. What is it with your religion. You all want world domination?

Please clarify the exact goals of Islam.

I have nothing against Islam in general but I keep seeing this, ''future is ours'' type stuff. It is like you have already decided the rest of the world isn't entitled to your epic rewards of faith?

I smell bullsh with all these faiths... Is Islam heading towards a state of crusade?

It would certainly seem like it from the way you guys talk...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
One point I would like to make it that the Caliphate is not anti-non-Muslim. Yes, Muslims will be in the leadership, but during the caliphate, many groups of people from other faith used to enjoy peace and security and actually seek the protection of the Muslims from others.

Next, of course our goal is the reunification of the Islamic world under a leader of Ahl-ul-Sunnah who will respect and maintain the implementation of shari'ah in all aspects of life. The point of this is not global conquest. Not at all.

HOWEVER, what we Muslims see is that without global conquest, we will never be able to maintain an Islamic state without the entire world descending on us like vultures. Therefore, the current strategy of bleeding empires, and what you call "stealth-jihad" which is populating enemy countries and getting into influential positions, as jews have been very successful in doing, is our new strategy.

Our birth rates are unmatched. The future belongs to Islam, insha'Allah.

You terrify me. All Muslims who come to ATS say the same. What is it with your religion. You all want world domination?

Please clarify the exact goals of Islam.

I have nothing against Islam in general but I keep seeing this, ''future is ours'' type stuff. It is like you have already decided the rest of the world isn't entitled to your epic rewards of faith?

I smell bullsh with all these faiths... Is Islam heading towards a state of crusade?

It would certainly seem like it from the way you guys talk...

Exactly, yet everyone seems to ignore this

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steam

He only responded to you when you STARTED to be hateful and say things like "all Jews should be rounded up, sent to Israel, and then nuked. That will solve the world's problem"

Here I will quote exactly what you said,

Originally posted by Lucius Driftwood
reply to post by dontreally

Now the anti zionists have their dream. Just imagine: The scourge of the earth, the creator of all ills, earth's parasite.....all gathered together neatly in one place. Now all the arab nations/western nations, etc can nuke Israel to smithereens and rid themselves of the Jewish problem once and for all, without fear of killing any other race or breed of humanity. Isn't everybody satisfied now? The Jews get their land, the rest of the world gets to extinct them from it.

And for your information I am not Jewish, I am an ex-Muslim (ironic huh) turned agnostic,

It seems that you have some deep seated hatred against ALL Jews.

This hatred that you have stems from the immense Envy that you have of Jews since most of them are intelligent and hardworking and thus are able to have affluent careers. Something that you will NEVER attain.

you need to get your facts straight, i never said that

"all Jews should be rounded up, sent to Israel, and then nuked. That will solve the world's problem"

i dont talk like that, someone else said that...i await your apology!

ps...bullsh_t were you ever a muslim!!!

another trick of you jews to pretend you left the religion of islam, utter rubbish!
edit on 24-11-2010 by elusive52 because: a ps

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

They put self-preservation as a nation... everything and ignore human rights
All nations seek to preserve their existence.

Geeze, i wish the convenience stores in the Nazi concentrations camps were as packed as this Gaza convenience store

_javascript:image()

Seriously.

If those Jews had some frozen ice cream desers while they were being gassed to death in the millions. Wow, how awesome that would have been if the Jews had frozen deserts. mmmmm. The Nazis actually did provide food and grocery stores for the jews while they were in the concventration camps

If you look real hard behind the starving Jewish children of the warsaw ghetto, you can make out a falafel stand.

Again. Yes. The comparison beteen Israeli and the Nazis isnt in any way exagerrated. Completely 100% fair, nor offensive to the millions killed, nor the well fed arabs living in the Gaza strip.

Hope you get how #ing retarded it is comparing Israel to the Nazis, and palestinians to the Jews who suffered in the holocaust.

Its like comparing a tent to the empire state building. I dont support everything Israel does, but the comparison is gross and offensive and the way people use it so lightly is simply amazing.

Judaism as it's religion

Judaism is NOT the national religion of Israel. I wish it was, but it isnt. The god in israel is the same one in the western world; liberalism and secularism.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

My bad, I mistook you for someone else and thus I edited the quote out.

And yes I used to be a Muslim

Are you a Muslim?

I can prove it to you then

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

You know what I mean!

As righteous as Islam may be, I don't want it forced upon me.

I think these diehard Muslims will have a shock when they realise that Human Beings have freedom of choice.

MANY INFIDELS WILL DENY YOUR CRUSADE!!!

Sorry, no offense to any individual poster but your religions still only appeal to a fraction of the planet.

Tell your God to come enlighten us of 'his?' existencew and we will believe but untill then you are flogging a dead horse.

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

It's not got that far yet but eventually will.The Palestinian suffering increases everyday.

Palestinian conflict by the numbers

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Hope you get how #ing retarded it is comparing Israel to the Nazis, and palestinians to the Jews who suffered in the holocaust.

Its like comparing a tent to the empire state building. I dont support everything Israel does, but the comparison is gross and offensive and the way people use it so lightly is simply amazing.

I really don't want to disagree with you on this, and I don't really (sorry, unintended pun), but suffering is always relative. Perhaps it shouldn't be, but it is in real time, and the Palestians are suffering in comparison to others a mere stones throw away. And it is not entirely their own fault, the Israeli economy for one reason or another is more successful than the Palestinians, they get more inward investment. The Palestinians haven't got anything to produce anything to sell, what are they supposed to do? Where does the money come from? They can't even get aid in without breaking the law.

And the point is, no one wants the Palestinians to have better living conditions, they want them angry, they want them to keep asking for some dignity, and if not getting that, finding a way of expressing it through baser means. It serves their aims. The current 'peace' negotiations, as an example, the US choose to offer 20 fighter planes in exchange for peace. Lasting peace is not bought with weaponry. How about using those billions to pay for a decent santitation system? Or housing? Education? That is I am sure what the people want and I am sure that is what would buy them peace. It worked for Heydrich in Czechoslovakia. That is why he had to be assasinated.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join