It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

What you fail to mention is that the archaic interpretations of the Torah known as the Talmud have no relevance in today's society and are not recognized or even known by the overwhelming majority of jews today. Look around my friend, jews today are either traditional or secular and many have married outside of their faith. Most jews I know here in Toronto are physicians and are in the practice of saving lives, not taking them.

As for your interpretation of biblical history, allow me to educate you. The jews did not murder Jesus. Jesus was a jewish priest and developed a significant following among fellow jews in the Roman province of Judea. In the eyes of the Sanhedrin, his teachings were considered blasphemous and he was reported to Roman authorities for declaring himself as the Son Of God and as an authority above the Roman emperor. Following his crucifixion, Judea was divided into two distinct sects; The supporters of the Pharisees (Sanhedrin), and the Nazarenes, which were jews that followed the teachings of Christ and formed the basis of modern day Christianity.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

Jesus never claimed to be the son of god stop lying. you jews invented this lie to justify you murdering him (you thought you murdered him but you didn't),

The Talmud has no relevance? try going to a synagogue and shout this out, you will be beaten down in less than 10 seconds, the jews follow the talmud equal to the torah, stop telling lies to get around your evil teachings.

I know why your worried about this, because when the American and English public wake up and realize what you actually think about them they will stop fighting your battles for you and will turn on you and then you will be left with nothing and no one to support your evil plans for world domination.

The jews didn't murder Jesus? are you serious? I know the life of Jesus better than you ever will, the jews absolutely thought they murdered him but they didn't, god raised him to himself ready for his return in the end of time to kill the antichrist system, and who created this antichrist system? the jews of course! so Jesus will return to take his revenge against the jews...it is inevitable!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
An interesting, if not particularly objective thread.

I don't really like the idea of you equating muslims with Nazis.

Does anyone know of any interesting books on this subject? I don't mean any sensationalised nonsense either.

Here is one for you

"The Nazi Connection to Islamic Terrorism: Adolf Hitler and Haj Amin al-Husseini"

Book from Amazon

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Thank you Skyfloating for this thread, i am stunned but not surprised by some ATS members here are calling for you to kill yourself and well some other members like I AM LEGION and others show complete lack of history, knowledge and even respect.

If you fear the truth, if you wont even accept the truth, then leave but don't attack the thread OP because your showing a total lack of respect.

Youtube videos
Here are links to back up Thread OP
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

WW II. Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haji Amin al-Husaini, inspects Nazi Muslim-Bosnian SS-troops.
www.youtube.com...

Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was also responsible for the deaths of jews, serbs, romas in bosnia.

I am sadden to see your the ones who are Deny Ignorance!

edit on 24-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Nice work

Here, I embedded them for you

edit on 24-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
reply to post by something wicked

DNA tests reveal 'Hitler was descended from the Jews and Africans he hated'

Adolf Hitler is likely to have been descended from both Jews and Africans, according to DNA tests. Samples taken from relatives of the Nazi leader show that he is biologically linked to the 'sub-human' races he sought to exterminate. Journalist Jean-Paul Mulders and historian Marc Vermeeren used DNA to track down 39 of the Fuhrer's relatives earlier this year. They included an Austrian farmer revealed only as a cousin called Norbert H. A Belgian news magazine has reported that samples of saliva taken from these people strongly suggest Hitler had antecedents he certainly would not have cared for. A chromosome called Haplopgroup E1b1b (Y-DNA) in their samples is rare in Germany and indeed Western Europe. 'It is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, in Algeria, Libya and Tunisia as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews,' Mr Vermeeren said. 'One can from this postulate that Hitler was related to people whom he despised,' adds Mr Mulders in the magazine, Knack. Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population.

Mail online

"The results of this study are surprising," said Ronny Decorte, a geneticist interviewed by Knack. "Hitler would not have been happy." Geneticists identify groups of chromosomes called haplogroups, 'genetic fingerprints' that define populations. According to Mulders, Hitler's dominant haplogroup, E1b1b, is relatively rare in Western Europe - but strongest in some 25 percent of Greeks and Sicilians, who apparently acquired the genes from Africa: Between 50 percent and 80 percent of North Africans share Hitler's dominant group, which is especially prevalent among in the Berber tribes of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, and Somalis.

Haaretz

Lousy piece of journalism? I don't think so...

Oh I just noticed your sources..... academic ones then eh?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Are you for real? Is it hot in the boiler-room?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

The entire "War on Terror" is actually a continuation of the War against Nazis. Nazism survived. After WWII, through Project Paperclip, many German scientists were recruited to America. But most of the military officers obtained Visas to places like Syria, Egypt, Yemen, Lebanon. This is why Nazi-literature started appearing there in the 1950s. This is why between the late 40s and 70s one war after another was waged on the Jews from Arab states.

A totally absurd claim.

Hey Skyfloating, did ya know that your great supporter of Israel, the US of A, is actively promoting fascism worldwide through the CIA, who have been setting up a multitude of neo-Nazi regimes in Greece, italy, ex-Yougoslavia, Chile, as well as many other latin-american countries during the Contra wars, and that the US President who started the War on Terror is the grandson of PRESCOTT BUSH, a wealthy, powerful American capitalist who massively supported the German Nazi war industry during the '30s? How come Israel is collaborating with these same people??? And what about these contemporary fascistic regimes in Europe, who now systematically deport and send Rohm people to camps in Romania, aside from savagely breaking down refugee camps and repressing political dissent as well? Are they less fascist because they don't specifically target jewish people!?

I'd really like to read what you have to say about this.

Most of your facts are indeed accurate, but they explain in no way how the State of Israel represents zionism, or the Jewish people. As a matter of fact, most of the worldwide Jewish population is not so supportive of it. It has become in itself a nationalist and fascist regime, that's supporting continous war for the profit of bankers. Where is the communist utopia that it used to be??? How did it became so religious, and even race-based, while some of its former goals were to build an open society free of fascism and the savage capitalism that lead to it, especially for all those who fell victims of fascism?

edit on 24/11/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You know, the more I think about it, the more I believe I have an answer to the problem, and it's so blatantly obvious.
On one hand, there are the pro Israel people. On the other, we have zionist conspiracy theorists. Jews run the banks, the media, etc.
If we could combine the extremes of both mind sets, we would get a similar picture.
The anti zionists hold Jews responsible for the ills of the world, and trouble makers, hence why they've been hunted down and thrown out of every country for the last 2,000 years. You even have them in your own countries (US, UK, etc), doing their thing, destroying the world from within their own insidious cabal.

The pro zionists claim that Israel has a right to exist, is the only true democracy in the middle east, has a right to defend itself, has a right to settle in the biblical heartland of Judea and Samaria.
So, lets start with the anti zionists: Let's get pogroms going. Clear out Brooklyn. Round then all up. All Jews in the USA to be officially removed and deported. Send the all to Israel. Think big now...Do this in every country. Round up all the Jews, remove them from your country and forcibly send them to Israel.
Meanwhile, let's have some ethnic cleansing in the country of Israel. Remove all non Jews. Leave them at the borders of...I dunno, say Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, whatever.
So, we have a mass exchange of occupants.
All the Jews are in one place (surely the 'zionist dream'?) where they can do whatever it is they intend to do in that country the size of Wales/New Jersey.
Now the anti zionists have their dream. Just imagine: The scourge of the earth, the creator of all ills, earth's parasite.....all gathered together neatly in one place. Now all the arab nations/western nations, etc can nuke Israel to smithereens and rid themselves of the Jewish problem once and for all, without fear of killing any other race or breed of humanity. Isn't everybody satisfied now? The Jews get their land, the rest of the world gets to extinct them from it.
What's wrong with this picture?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

So the muslims have not invaded huh? Come around my way and say they haven't! Mosques everywhere, halal meat in schools, shops and resturaunts, once plush areas turned into middle east ghetto's, preferential treatment from police and local government in everything including housing and jobs. They bought up all the local businesses on the cheap, sacked the white indegenous people then installed their own Segragated parkland and put up signs saying no whites allowed.. In our own fricken country.. And this happened BEFORE the current wars!

Some of the people on this site are total morons to think that islam is not out to take over. Israel is the only country in the world that does not take their crap and am actually helping to keep this vile religion in check. However after reading some of the braindead "right on" comments on this thread, I have to conclude that those people will be very surprised when those fluffy muslims reach the majority, that the freedoms fought for by these evil zionists will be eroded to religious servitude or die..

Israel has many faults, but when tshtf with islam, i guarantee that the star of david will still be flying there, because whilst the weakling appologists in the west have an islamic foot on their necks,

those who attack israel will be turned to shadows and glass.

You can keep your nazi loving, jew hating, gay killing, woman beating, freedom denying, lying, scumbags.

Thanks

edit on 24-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Sorry to say this, but the OP post is full of BS.

1. Hassan Al-Banna founder of Muslim Brotherhood was NOT a wahabi (wahabism is Saudi, Al-banna was Egyptian)

2. Saudi/Wahabi HATES Muslim brotherhood and the brotherhood is banned in Saudi!

3. Arafat was NOT a Muslim brotherhood, Hamas is official palestinian Muslim brotherhood, and Hamas and Arafat hated each other!

4. Hizbollah is NOT muslim brotherhood as Hizbollah is Shia and Muslim brotherhood is Sunni and they hate each other!

So you have based a long post on false facts and posted pics of shia muslims and claim they are Muslim Brotherhood...you need to learn how to lie if you want to spread zionist propaganda succesfully!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Steam

I am making the choice to not engage in this debate out of principle. Quality source material has little to no place on ATS. Instead, youtube videos and opinion pieces reign supreme.
It is well known the Nazi's collaborated with Arab militias. But what Skyfloating has extrapolated from such realties is not fact but very skewed and uneducable opinion. Consider how many will treat this very OP as their main reference for information on these historical topics as true and correct. It's really sad and pathetic.
So no, I won't engage in this debate any more than I already have.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Not true. Jesus was a Jew. How many countless people were killed for Christianity? King Phillips War was even fought because Native Americans wouldn't convert. I believe you need to reexamine Judaic thinking and realize that the Abrahamic faiths worship violence and exhibit spiritual egotism. My way or the highway is their motto.
edit on 24-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The Op talks about wahabism but fails to mention how it has strong ties with US.

Wahabism, Osama and 19 9/11 hijackers all originated from Saudi Arabia.So it would make more sense for US to attack Saudi first where the most radical islam is practised, where human rights are non-existant, from where funding for fundamentalist islam flows to all parts of the world.Taliban and Al-qaeda got their wahabi ideoligy from Saudi yet no action taken against them?

Saudi get's the most Arms from US after israel.

In other words wahabism is paving the way for zionism.Recently Saudi signed a $60Bil deal with US for latest fighter aircrafts.

Muhammad Ibn Abd-al-Wahhab was the founder of wahabi movement.There is a little known article concerning a british spy plot to destabilize the Ottoman Empire in the early 1700's.The article, if genuine was translated into english from a Turkish document.It relates the story of how a young Muslim, Wahhabi, by name was recruite by a British spy (Hempher). The purpose of the plot was to cause Muslims to begin fighting amongst themselves and therebye distract the Ottoman authorities from what was really going on. This was to be achieved by corrupting the mainstream Muslim religion.

Confessions of a British Spy

The Wahhabis insinuate themselves as legitimate members of the Muslim community, but Wahhabism was created by the British, in the eighteenth century, to undermine Islam. It has since been promoted by the state of Saudi Arabia, which was originally established by the British to achieve Western control of the world’s primary oil resource. (author, "Globalists Created Wahhabi Terrorism") In modern times, the Wahhabis have aligned themselves with a still more pernicious deviation from Islam, the Salafi. These name themselves accordingly because they claim to follow the earliest generations of the Muslims, known as the Salaf, and therefore, to be nearest to the purity of the original faith. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The Nazis were the result of a merging of the O.T.O of Crowley and the Thule Gesselschaft of Germany. It is presumably for this reason that Hitler, when he wished to create an arm of German Intelligence in Egypt, contact a leading Salafi and Freemason, named Hasan al Banna. (Loftus, John. "Al Qaeda Terrorists Nazi Connection") It was eventual head of the CIA, Allen Dulles, after WWII, who spearheaded the move to hire ex-Nazis to train the terrorists. This was part of the same plot that created the Stay-Behind or Gladio network, that were behind the “Strategy of Tension” that used the Red Brigade to destabilize Italy throughout the seventies. In 1954, after it was discovered that the Muslim Brotherhood was responsible for an attack on his life, President Gamal Nasser of Egypt ordered a crackdown. Interrogations revealed that the Muslim Brotherhood functioned virtually as a German Intelligence unit. As well, as divulged by Miles Copeland, a former CIA operative specializing in the Middle East, in his autobiography, The Game Player:

Source

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Hence Zionists (Jewish Settlers) must be exterminated. It was members of the Muslim Brotherhood that founded the Hamas, the Hezbollah, the Islami Jihad and Al Qaeda.

So Al Qaeda was not a database from CIA called "The Base" ? ummm...

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by EFGuy
reply to post by Skyfloating

Dont bother dude. The unwritten rule of most of the forums is moderators have right to put up false info. and not get shoved in trash/ hoax, thats only for members. Heres whats gonna happen if you try

Nice image! Sums up ATS very well.

There is nothing much sadder than people who believe their own lies and resort to even more lies when facts don't go their way. You make total fools of yourselves and destroy any credibility you might have.

Rational people are capable of disagreeing on facts and debating without resorting to your tactics. They are rational.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by I AM LEGION
This is again factually incorrect. M.B was not created in Saudi Arabia as you tried to portray through a imaginary link to Wahabism to it's creation.

Imaginary Link? I dont have to look further than Basic Encyclopdia stuff:

Saudi Wahhabis were "the largest funders of local Muslim Brotherhood chapters and other hard-line Islamists
Source

Interesting stuff in Wikipedia on your "innocent" Muslim Brotherhood:

The Muslim Brotherhood is banned in Egypt, and members have been arrested for their participation in i

Until the election of Hamas in Gaza, Sudan was the one country were the Brotherhood was most successful in gaining power, its members making up a large part of the government officialdom following the 1989 coup d'état by General Omar Hassan al-Bashir.

The Muslim Brotherhood currently advocates suicide bombing attacks on civilians to fight Zionism, and its self-admitted Palestinian wing Hamas indiscriminately targets Jews as such, both civilians and the military, in Israel.[91] In its Charter, Hamas cites The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and prophesizes the ultimate complete annihilation of Jewry.[92]

Wrong! they cannot all be traced back to M.B specially not Islamic Jihad and Al Qaeda. You see as I have demonstrated above in my post Al Qaeda denounced M.B

One fanatic denounces another. So what? They still share the same literature (and thereby belief-systems).

Hezbollah - or the Party of God - is a powerful political and military organisation in Lebanon made up mainly of Shia Muslims. It emerged with financial backing from Iran in the early 1980s and began a struggle to drive Israeli troops from Lebanon.

With backing from Iran, widely known for hosting Nazi-Revival Conferences and sending scholars to Ausschwitz in order to "debunk" the "myth" of the Holocaust.

These are Islamofascists, no matter which party or group they happen to belong to.

The 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) was one of the thirty-eight divisions fielded as part of the Waffen-SS during World War II. Its recruits were composed of Bosnian Muslims

Nazi Muslims, yes. So?
edit on 24-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Skyfloating is, for me, the most detestable of all ATS offers. Not only is his logic deeply fraught but the way he/she presents it is equally sickening.
I have extensively studied the Middle East and Arab world at a college level and can conclusively say Skyfloating's writing has the air of a hack orientalist scholar (like Bernard Lewis) but without the scholarship. Please Skyfloating, go to Israel and never return. I wish you the best.

I always dislike seeing a debate and someone answering this way, as in, I have studied this, I know all the answers, you are therefore wrong.

How about adding the information you do know to the debate, and refuting the arguments? Maybe telling us where and what you studied, what you read, the authors and the publishers?

www.google.co.uk... om%20and%20jerry&ei=HYPtTKSIAobRhAfsg43MDA&usg=AFQjCNHQR12SwEuYUUURSzMTZgTqJZAdwg&cad=rja

Now the point of this video is just to show that having studied something at university doesn't make it correct or unbiased! Even in my Western university did I learn biased information.

Now I can't open this link because I will lose my internet connection if I watch videos. So I hope this is the correct one, because I watched this a good while ago. I believe this is a part of a lecture in an Iranian university. Now someone making the same claims in this video could say they know this because they learnt it at university, "studied" it. Well, kind of depends on when and where really. I realise memri is a biased source, but so is this video (if it's the right one and it works, and my memory is correct!). Again, I apologise, I can't open it and check myself.
edit on 24-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: addition

Sorry I don't understand why this is all underlined.
edit on 24-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2010 by monkey_descendant because: spelling and adding stuff

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

You're post is not only off-topic but is filled with BS!

Did the muslims force their way into UK and build their mosques and hallal shops breaking UK laws?

Now name me one muslim country that has recently invaded, killed all non-muslims and applied Sharia law?

Nice attempt at diversion though!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muhajiir
Sorry to say this, but the OP post is full of BS.

1. Hassan Al-Banna founder of Muslim Brotherhood was NOT a wahabi (wahabism is Saudi, Al-banna was Egyptian)

2. Saudi/Wahabi HATES Muslim brotherhood and the brotherhood is banned in Saudi!

3. Arafat was NOT a Muslim brotherhood, Hamas is official palestinian Muslim brotherhood, and Hamas and Arafat hated each other!

4. Hizbollah is NOT muslim brotherhood as Hizbollah is Shia and Muslim brotherhood is Sunni and they hate each other!

So you have based a long post on false facts and posted pics of shia muslims and claim they are Muslim Brotherhood...you need to learn how to lie if you want to spread zionist propaganda succesfully!

you are absolutely correct on every point you make!

this is jewish zionist propaganda at its worst.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
reply to post by Steam

I am making the choice to not engage in this debate out of principle. Quality source material has little to no place on ATS. Instead, youtube videos and opinion pieces reign supreme.
It is well known the Nazi's collaborated with Arab militias. But what Skyfloating has extrapolated from such realties is not fact but very skewed and uneducable opinion. Consider how many will treat this very OP as their main reference for information on these historical topics as true and correct. It's really sad and pathetic.
So no, I won't engage in this debate any more than I already have.

I disagree. I think quality sources are an excellent thing for ATS. I lament the fact that there are hardly any quality sources on ATS. I wish people were better investigative journalists rather than just popping in words now and then about the masons, or the illuminati, or the reptilians, or the zionists, the jews, the muslims etc.

If you studied this, and you had good sources, then by all means share with us the authors, the publishers which published the books and so one

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join