It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code Warns of THANKSGIVING DAY MASSACRE on November 25th 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

No I don't think that was harsh at all,.
lately posters are comin outta the woodwork
making all sorts of silly claims with no substantial backing.
Or legitimate research.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
the OP stated thanksgiving through thanksgiving weekend. so you've got like 2 days or so left depending on where you are waking up and if you consider saturday and sunday two days.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
the OP stated thanksgiving through thanksgiving weekend. so you've got like 2 days or so left depending on where you are waking up and if you consider saturday and sunday two days.
Alright then,
I think I can safely say No Massacre will occur, as it is the end of the "weekend"

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My Thanksgiving Day massacre was the deer that decided to run into my car.
I feel bad for the deer. And my car.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I take it that unless you consider the North Korean attack on the little island that killed in total what - 4 people, 2 marines and 2 civilians and injured maybe 20 or so more, to be a "massacre" - well pretty much the bible code prediction for turkey day was a bust?

Thats possibly a fair assumption unless....

Unless in days to come the North Koreans react to the US / Sth korean joint war games excercises now underway in the yellow sea, and WW3 ensues and in times to come people come back to what was the trigger for ww3, and decide that - like the invasion of Poland before ww 2 - the North Korean Thanksgiving day massacre on the little island off south Korea was the trigger - well maybe then the bible code predicition will be sorta right?

After all - its the winnerswho get to wrte history - what if north Korea wins and calls their attack a massacre toimprov its import in their type of rhetoric?

Yeah I know - its a stretch at best but crazier things have happened.

Cheers

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join