It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code Warns of THANKSGIVING DAY MASSACRE on November 25th 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
for the curious torahcode.us...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

You don't have to look at "postdictions" you can do random searches. Such as searching every 7th or 20th character. When I used to have this software, the computers were not nearly as fast as they are today. You could probably run 10x more searches now in a shorter amount of time and you could probably find some interesting things!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

with that said what are your thoughts on the matter? Wait and see? if things dont happen i guess i can throw the bible code stuff out the door when it comes to dooms day 2012

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

You don't have to look at "postdictions" you can do random searches. Such as searching every 7th or 20th character. When I used to have this software, the computers were not nearly as fast as they are today. You could probably run 10x more searches now in a shorter amount of time and you could probably find some interesting things!

yeah you can search anything. the thing is that you can always get more results with events that have passed than with events that no one knows, you know what i mean? this is just from what i rememvber off a history channel doc those many years ago

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I never trust anybody else's research! I didn't follow the link, but if there is a screen capture or a way to verify the connection yourself, then I would say give it some attention, wait and see, if nothing happens, then you can take it with a grain of salt like everything else.

On the other hand, if this is just a large write up of opinion, and there is no actual code backing it up, then I would throw out the source, but not the Bible Code just yet.

My opinion is that for some reason the Bible Code has a little merit. It is amazing to me that after so many versions, translations, and re-writes that the Bible could still contain anything significant at all! The fact that it is statistically unique after all this editing over the centuries gives me the thought that maybe there really is a divine influence.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Most of us here don't have the software to do this, nor do we have the Bible written in its original language, which is what Bible-"coders" use. With that said, I find this Bible code thing fascinating, BUT you must show me proof that scholars who decipher the codes actually found this "Thanksgiving Day massacre" code and it's not just some wild theory from some mentally "special" forum user, of which there are many.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I totally agree. All the Nostradamus and Cayce stuff drives me crazy. Perfect examples of PostDiction. I could write up some cool stuff today, and if I was just vague enough, and just dramatic enough, and I used just enough symbolism, you guys would be worshipping me 100 years from now, LOL! Especially if I backed up my claims with some secret code, or seizure, or criminal plight!

Still, it is interesting and nice to have an actual text, statistics, and hard data to play with. So much more fun than "feelings" and "visions."

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I never trust anybody else's research! I didn't follow the link, but if there is a screen capture or a way to verify the connection yourself, then I would say give it some attention, wait and see, if nothing happens, then you can take it with a grain of salt like everything else.

On the other hand, if this is just a large write up of opinion, and there is no actual code backing it up, then I would throw out the source, but not the Bible Code just yet.

My opinion is that for some reason the Bible Code has a little merit. It is amazing to me that after so many versions, translations, and re-writes that the Bible could still contain anything significant at all! The fact that it is statistically unique after all this editing over the centuries gives me the thought that maybe there really is a divine influence.

for this code they apprently use the original hebrew texts (torah) and then translate after they get the results since the average person doesn't know hebrew, so the whole 'meaning lost in translation' isn't really a factor.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Did some Google Searching....everything goes back to the Sun article. I haven't seen the actual matrix or "code" anywhere, so I won't believe it until I see it in print.

I did find one example of a Matrix.

This Link has Attack, Before, Bush, Inferno, Surprise, Israel, Obama, and November27 all contained on one page! It was posted in 2008 though, so it looks like it failed! Then again, no year was posted in the Matrix, so maybe it is for this year?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Another neat matrix and connecting research.

I am not advocating these links, just posting some stuff to ponder and compare. This link has the actual page "matrix" laid out where you can see how the code was applied to it. Then it compares those words to Nostradamus, Astrology, and Revelations. Kind of Interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
You left out the most important part:

The Bible Code report warns that operatives will smuggle suitcase-sized nuclear bombs into five American cities: Omaha, Wichita, Chicago, Phoenix and Denver.

strange list of cities. no new York? no San Fran? or other large metro areas?
seemingly the safest places are in the rural mid west, so maybe there is a plan to disrupt the homeland at it's root level.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zooplancton

thats just what they want you to think!

if they know we know, they change their plans... it happens everytime.

Thats why its important to scrutinize every threat of false flag terrorism.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
In my own experiences, the Bible code has proven to be real. It did predict 9/11 and at that time, I had come across the Bible code by chance for the first time in my life. It was also a time in my life where I was not far removed from being an athiest and was re-evaluating my position on religion. I knew about 9/11 10 months before it happened, but I didn't think much of it at the time. I didn't even remember I had read that until several days after 9/11 happened. Since then, five other codes have predicted events to me, all of which were in 2005. Two were very minor though. One was the firing of Mike Brown from Katrina relief (Sept 3rd) and the other was a glacier melt in the Himalayas causing a water shortage (Sept 9th and a CNN article popped up on the 10th telling of this very event.) The other three were hurricane katrina (Aug. 28th), Kashmir earthquake (Oct. 8th) and the France Riots (Oct. 27th). I have researched Bible code off and on since 2001. The Bible code was huge for me as I eventually had to concede to there being a God and that he was trying to call me to his side. I got the evidence everyone asks for and I never asked for it. To be honest, I wouldn't have believed it unless I experienced it myself and saw it with my own eyes.

What I have gathered personally from it is first off, most Bible codes do not come with an exact date as it's very difficult to pull one out. Sometimes, there is more than one year in the same code and figuring out which one is the right one is a crap shoot in such a situation. Also, not every code has happened which led me to conclude that the Bible codes are not absolute, but rather, they are possibilities based on the path we take on this planet. Some codes may not happen at all, some may be delayed or some may happen early, but I do know that they are not BS and that they do tell the future or at the very least, possibilities in the future. I think it is nothing short of amazing that such a code was written into the Bible at the same time it's story was being told. No human could do such a thing IMO. It's not like they are predicting that the sky will be blue. These are real and sometimes deadly accurate predictions. They are only possibilities, but ones that should be considered.

For what it's worth, there is also a code that speaks of this very code and that it would be found with computers. Anyways, I know those who do believe will and those who don't will simply dismiss me as being crazy or whatever, but that's my experiences. I don't know if this one will happen or not, no one does until the time comes, but I sure hope not. In these times, anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

the idea is that the code repeats the name THANKSGIVING DAY MASSACRE with the year 2010 in numerous places. so you know it has to be around thanksgiving to have any credence, but you are correct the year may not be absolute.

regardless of the bible code, there is something in the air. something seems to be on the precipice, teetering precariously back and forth just waiting to *snap!*

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Haha, I was going to say... Didn't Tom Clancy write a book about this?? Granted it was the SuperBowl, in Denver I believe

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos1220

Wellcome to the big game,Bible Codes have to be understood within the context of time travel theory and multiple time lines,to confirm an existing event they are accurate as for the future however there are hundreds of possible time lines,Prophets and seers deal with possiblities not definates,TPTB have the ability to scry the future and also scan Bible codes and have on several occasions folded timelines or caused timeline collapses to avoid events they do not want.Are the Bible Codes Gods-I dont know but they are from a superior intelligence that has time travel capabilities.I have done some research the Crucible Project it is an end times think tank but it has been wrong before,this thanksgiving is interesting however as Nostradamus Predicts a US President getting into a Pacific war on a Thursday national holiday which this year is Thanksgiving we also have Baba Vanga suggesting the end of November as significant so Im watching with interest.

edit on 23-11-2010 by anglodemonicmatrix because: spelling boo boo

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
In relation to this mutliverse we live in of tangled conscience. We should do are best not to feed fear with fear it resonatates. We have far more power of the creation of the world and events than we currenetly understand, both in the past and the future..
The universe is a mirror, none of us are perfect.

What do you want to reflect?

kx

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I'm not saying I believe in it, but I do trust Math and Statistics, so if the Bible is unique in its code, then it does make me consider the possibility that it was intentional!

In Math we trust.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
interesting! on an added note this link says ww3 possible between oct-nov. 29,2010. ran across this after watching a video on utube.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
You left out the most important part:

The Bible Code report warns that operatives will smuggle suitcase-sized nuclear bombs into five American cities: Omaha, Wichita, Chicago, Phoenix and Denver.

Actually it reads like a Tom Clancy novel from that point - one nuclear attack per day, evacuations to FEMA camps, world war with China, Russia, and North Korea.
edit on 11/23/2010 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

Great I live about 110 miles south of Denver...If its a nuke I'll be far enough away to avoid the direct blast but close enough to...turn...into...THE....HULLLK!!!!!! ARRRG SMASH....either that or possibly grow a third arm from my forehead.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join