It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code Warns of THANKSGIVING DAY MASSACRE on November 25th 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The Bibe Code warns of a terrible attack that will claim thousands of lives on Thanksgiving Day.

"The current problems in Iran and Afghanistan are only the beginning," explains computer expert Michael Borinall, leader of a six-month research project funded by grants from the Crucible Institute. "From our data, we can tell that autumn of 2010 will be a very difficult and dangerous time for America and the world. "The end of November - and especially Thanksgiving weekend - will unfortunately come with an increased risk for every American being touched by violence and conflict."

Borinall started his project instructing the computers to seek out words and phrases that occurred in close connection with the year 2010. His team soon found that 2010 often appeared in messages that also contained coded references to the phrase Thanksgiving Day massacre. "My heart sank when I realized this was no accident," say Harold Givens. "By changing our program to look for all occurences of 'Thanksgiving Day Massacre,' we discovered dozens of descriptions of war and terror."

SOURCE

Just another in a long line of crazy predictions. What's odd is that this 'sun magazine' published back in October and the predictions include north korea. Check the source for more info.

This could even have something to do with the crazy terror threats at airports and the yemen packages. Not to mention all the air travel and stuff!!!

its also interesting to note all of the predictions regarding the fallout and global response to this 'event'. Maybe the simpsons clock is running in a different time zone, lolol.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

"The end of November - and especially Thanksgiving weekend - will unfortunately come with an increased risk for every American being touched ...."

If he had stopped there he would have been 100% correct. The TSA will probably have touched nearly every American by the end of this Thanksgiving weekend.
edit on 11/23/2010 by ararisq because: Whoops

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You left out the most important part:

The Bible Code report warns that operatives will smuggle suitcase-sized nuclear bombs into five American cities: Omaha, Wichita, Chicago, Phoenix and Denver.

Actually it reads like a Tom Clancy novel from that point - one nuclear attack per day, evacuations to FEMA camps, world war with China, Russia, and North Korea.
edit on 11/23/2010 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
they say the bible code predicted 9/11 and the shuttle disasters, as well as the tsunami and even katrina? apparently they can find any event they look for.

i agree tho, the TSA = terrorizing states of amerika.

that would be one hell of an underwear package

edit on 11/23/2010 by sp00n1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i think a good attack would be to blow up the security lines that waits to get past the TSA. Imagine 1,000+ people in a little room packed together and a bomb going off in the middle. I think that will be the next attack.

An attack like that will close down an airport for months due to the security check point being destroyed and all the dead there. Try closing down JFK for a month and see what happens.

edit on 23-11-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Although I don't believe in these types of prophecies, I really do hope nothing comes of this and wish you guys on the other side of the pond all the best

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Sounds like the Bible Code predicted they would make that cancelled show "Jericho" to me.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I found an earlier thread discussing this topic from earlier in the month:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
then it says we capture all and that terrorist bunch ends......captured by japanese and american troops in afgany
i'll go check bible codes myself real quick here
edit on 23-11-2010 by GBP/JPY because: sp

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I thought the Thanksgiving Day Massacre was in reference to all the yummy turkeys that aren't going to see Christmas this year.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
has bible code pridicted anything that came true?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Interesting topic, however, the link is nothing more than a discussion thread posted by someone else with no links to the actual report amounting to nothing more than heresay.

When doing an internet search for "the crucible institute" relating to bible code or the researcher stated in the reference, absolutely nothing legitimate comes up.

Not sure if any mention of this was put in the other thread, but I just thought I would toss it out there.

Gave a star for interesting topic/story.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
i think a good attack would be to blow up the security lines that waits to get past the TSA. Imagine 1,000+ people in a little room packed together and a bomb going off in the middle. I think that will be the next attack.

An attack like that will close down an airport for months due to the security check point being destroyed and all the dead there. Try closing down JFK for a month and see what happens.

edit on 23-11-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Especially a "dirty" bomb. They might never be able to reopen the airport!

I totally agree, and the more restrictive their security procedure gets, the more people are bottlenecked together! The "security" is making things MORE DANGEROUS!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Yes. Supposedly. It is statistically much, much more accurate than running similar software in any other comparable novel. It is also eerily similar no matter what language you run the software in. You can search a Hebrew Text an English Text or a German Text and get similar results. No other novel has that characteristic.

I'm not saying I believe in it, but I do trust Math and Statistics, so if the Bible is unique in its code, then it does make me consider the possibility that it was intentional!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

when i was 15 i first heard about the bible code. at that time, it was still a new discovery, and 2012 was just beginning to catch on to the mainstream. so a scientist had placed in 2012 to see what may occur. one prediction included earthquakes, specifically a big one in california, in 2010. if you look back at the beginning of 2010, there was an earthquake near the cali-mexico border, not too big, but decent enough to grab headlines and even appear in the news in indian papers. it was around the time of the haiti disaster. now, cali has a lot of earthquakes each year, but that one at the beginning of the year was the only signifant quake out of cali. i dont know how to feel about it. when i was 15, i told myself if that prophecy came true, that there was a major earthquake in 2010 in cali, i would devote my life to god. well, 4 years on and 1 cali quake later, i havent.

the bible code contains frightening detail of postdictions. meaning very accurate descriptions of events that have taken place can be found in the bible code. skeptics say you can find anything in anything once you know what you are looking for, which is why it is easy to find so much info on a subject when you search something on the bible code, but harder to get clear info on future things, considering you dont know what to search for in the future. one eerie story, a researcher put his name, and he found his entire family, aunts, uncles, cousins and the works, all extremely close to his own name in the code. what that means, i dont know.
edit on 23-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
bible code claims to have predicted the assassination of Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin as well as the attack on the World Trade Center on 9/11.

apparently though you can use this code and any book and come up with similar crazy predictions.

wouldn't rate it myself.

if something like this did happen it would be the perfect oppurtunity to bring in the RFID chip and make it compulsory.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

isent it true that if you apply bible code to different books you have some what the same out come or is that false? Ex the book mobby dick saying dooms day in 2012

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Everything I have read says that you get some random matches in other novels (Moby Dick example), but you don't get anywhere near the statistical accuracy of the Bible, and you can't repeat the results in other languages like you can with the Bible. I forget the percentage, but it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 400% more hits in the Bible than the next closest equal length novel.

I used to have the Bible Code software for my computer, but I think it passed away with some older model computer. I wish I still had it to go run this weekend myself and see what would come up.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ok, I will AGAIN say none of this will happen. No 'Thanksgiving Massacre' in the USA... no nukes.. (jeez).. people get off on making doom up, eh?

Seems like every single DAY someone says 'on XX of XX the XX will XX'.... and is proven wrong.

False flags... positive flags... neutral flags... and no freaking flags at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

camaro68ss, the best year....we had a firebird.....but, YES ...Rabin from Israel was notified ahead of time about his appointment with destiny from the bible code work

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join