It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Videos (not stills, but you can capture a frame) of iPhone 4 lens anomalies:

Depends on the spectrum (and thus, color) of the source light.

Here, someone made a montage of stills:

OH, AND BTW!!!

"There's an App for that!":

edit on 22 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm sorry--if Niburu was coming, we would have seen it YEARS AGO. And it would be by far and away the brightest object in our sky, which is NOT the case, unless I've been smoking too much when I look at Jupiter and Mars these days. How does this get 30 flags? And as for any "Eris" you might be talking about, Eris is a dwarf planet, smaller than some asteroids, that will never be on a collision course with Earth:

Dwarf Planet Eris

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

thanks for the videos...however i dont see anything that remotely resembles the blue thing in the original video....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

not nessisarily the brightest thing, its a brown dwarf star, can only be seen in space with an infrared telescope which picks up its heat signal...it emits no light.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've heard of beating a dead horse, but you debunkers are beating the wrong horse. In the U Tube video the maker of the video plainly states that he was on the website Stellarium.

www.stellarium.org...

The I phone was also using an ap for stellarium. There were no Iphone photos taken of any rogue planets except for screen captures off of Stellarium.

Obviously, though, the full sky camera screen capture has a lens flare in the picture.

link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Not an iPhone, here. (But interesting, and mellowing...)

Did you not notice the APP? Oh, and the mention of light spectra, and colors?? (AND, forgot to mention, was reminded while searching on this...REFLECTIONS. Inside, the lens, optics. Impinging form outside the camera, and imaging as seen in the OP video). These are all very better explanations than the (fantasy) so-called "nibiru".

link   
Looks like I'll have to get up to Ottawa if want to survive eh? eh? eh? Better get used to saying that I guess, eh? eh? At least they have Tim Horton's eh?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Ask and ye shall receive, although Weed has beaten me to it already. Lens flare pictures are all over the web, because people who do photography, as opposed to taking just pictures with a phonecam, use them for effect. You can even add them into photos.
Mind you this picture is taken in b&w, so there are no colors, but all colors are possible, since all light is made up of all colors. Blue is just a wavelength.
The caption that I found on this picture is "I wanted lens flare, I got it", by the way. All shapes are out there, too. But this shows some "comet" shaped flares, which is the one thing mentioned that the OP and others say they hadn't seen before.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/914a84ec7693.jpg[/atsimg]

I've circled two of them.
Really though, just google "lens flare", then hit "image", and you'll have a pick of 711,000 pictures.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by something wicked

i wasnt referring to the planets on that statement ..we were discussing the con/chemtrails i was merely pointing out that we didnt know how long the con/chem trails were there or how long after the picture was taken to verify if they were merely contrails that would dissapear or chemtrails that would linger.

Thank you, so my comment was on the supposed planets - do you think they only appear when someone is pointing an iPhone at them?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

This is more of the SAME "Junk" science that follows this topic:

....its a brown dwarf star, can only be seen in space with an infrared telescope ...

Instead of just reading some crap-filled "nibiru" website, and accepting everything IT says at face value, should research more:

astro.berkeley.edu...

Brown dwarfs lack sufficient mass (about 80 Jupiters) to ignite the fusion of hydrogen in their cores, and thus never become true stars. The smallest true stars (red dwarfs) may have cool atmospheric temperatures (less than 4,0 00 degrees Kelvin (K)), making it difficult for astronomers to distinguish them from brown dwarfs.

OBSERVED brown dwarfs:

astro.berkeley.edu...

Note the category "spectral type" for some of them. Read this handy-dandy Wiki article:

en.wikipedia.org...

But, in ANY event: A 'brown dwarf" will mass about EIGHTY times that of Jupiter!!!! It WOULD have a noticeable effect, gravitationally, IF it existed!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

lol i wudnt leave just yet...the debunkers are still on the case.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

when u say it will have an effect gravitationaly...well all the earthquakes and vocanoes that are erupting as we speak i think that could count for something no? or are all these things that are happening just purely down to what??

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Which to all the naysayers out there why we are also discusssing "chemtrails". The post is about a picture of "chemtrails" which show other things, mainly lens flares.
Although the capacity to cover anything so poorly, considering how many contrails there are in the picture makes the point moot. If they are covering up the supposed "planets" with "chemtrails", they better get a lot better plan.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

....its a brown dwarf star, can only be seen in space with an infrared telescope ...

Instead of just reading some crap-filled "nibiru" website, and accepting everything IT says at face value, should research more:

astro.berkeley.edu...

Brown dwarfs lack sufficient mass (about 80 Jupiters) to ignite the fusion of hydrogen in their cores, and thus never become true stars. The smallest true stars (red dwarfs) may have cool atmospheric temperatures (less than 4,0 00 degrees Kelvin (K)), making it difficult for astronomers to distinguish them from brown dwarfs.

OBSERVED brown dwarfs:

astro.berkeley.edu...

Note the category "spectral type" for some of them. Read this handy-dandy Wiki article:

en.wikipedia.org...

But, in ANY event: A 'brown dwarf" will mass about EIGHTY times that of Jupiter!!!! It WOULD have a noticeable effect, gravitationally, IF it existed!!

This is more of the SAME "Junk" science

I can say for the same for the mainstream science as Junk science honesty its to bad you don't believe that we have 12 planets in our solar planets, but to call it junk science.

Its wrong and this also tells me your being a closed minded, its in the ancient text, ancient art that tells that about nibiru, people like you are pretty clueless on these things rather you will stick with the mainstream science.

We are also experiencing strange earth changes and are you going to say thats normal?
edit on 22-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

astro.berkeley.edu...

OBSERVED brown dwarfs:

astro.berkeley.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

im not seeing your point about it being a brown dwarf...the statement i made is true, brown dwarfs dont emit any light, thats why their called BROWN dwarfs....although they are hot which is why an infrared telescope is required to find it..by heat....

yes it may be large....but the universe is a very big place....

and im quoting nasa im not getting my info from a nibiru site.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
sorry my bad they do emit light...but its very faint which is why they use the infrared telescopes to find them

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

But surely they're doing a great job because most days of the year chemtrails cover 99.987% of the sky so that only a few American hicks with cheap mobile phone cameras are able to see Nibiru and everyone else is totally oblivious of it's existance!

Mind, Nibiru has never been seen in Britain. And we haven't had a chemtrail here since just after the end of the Pliocene (bit embarassing that - would rather not go into details, but it involved a karoake night on Mars and rather a lot of Andorian mega-burgers)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Earthquakes and volcanic activity happen because the Earth is geologically active!! Has happened for billions of years, will continue to happen.

Something as massive as a "brown dwarf" (which is NOT "invisible" in the spectrum our eyes can see! Read the links...) would cause perturbations. NOTHING has been seen, and the measurements are very accurate.

Read, please:

en.wikipedia.org...(astronomy)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
In my thread that I started on 10/28/10 I believe I captured the same blue image. There were also chemtrails and a the rising sun.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

THE CLOSE UP:
i896.photobucket.com...

Love to hear your thoughts

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join