It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
the chemtrail/contrail debate can go on forever...but the whole point of this thread is not the con/chemtrail but the mysterious blue thing...now people say lense flare but u can clearly see that this blue thing has a tail or blue hue around it whichi dont think is normal for a lense flare....

so could we please get back on topic

thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

If it were not a lens flare it would have been visible to hundreds of millions of people around the world with the naked eye. Planets are not only visible in cheap cameras.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well, this looks like what weve all been waiting for guys....im going under ground.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Nice non round green blob on a hillside. Please!! I guess you just like being a dis-info agent.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

well i wouldnt go as far to say it was a cheap camera phone lol it was an iphone...i dont know but it doesnt look like any lense flare or sundog ive seen....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

My theory about the "dumbing-down-the-planet-through-chemtrails" is the only factual thing about them. Those that believe and look up at them in slack-jawed amazement, and take pictures, and videos and post them on YouTube without needing any type of actual facts supporting their beliefs, well, they sure do seem to be dumb.

Snarky, perhaps, but true.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

"cover the skies" huh??

Well, they're doing a piss-poor job of it, then:

And, NO....the Earth's magnetosphere won't be affected by any puny Human activiity!!!

That sort of pseudo-junk-"science" belief isn't worth the electrons used to display it.

Here, real science:

en.wikipedia.org...

More in-depth here:

www-spof.gsfc.nasa.gov...

AND, to dispel the OP video, and the "claims" made there, read up on gravity, and planets, and planetary systems. Science!!:

iopscience.iop.org...

www.britannica.com...

library.thinkquest.org...

Lots of reading there, in order to learn.......

edit on 22 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Do not worry about weedwhacker, even if he is piloting a plane he will find the time to tell you chemtrails do not exist...and that we just did not notice them till the last 10 years cause we were not looking upwards.

Since 9/11 we are so paranoid we are seeing things that we did not before
... please do not mention 9/11 being an inside job either... that will really heat things up.

Flat out the picture is cool...and does not appear like any lens flare i have ever seen before...but sure as hell stars15k may find a picture of one...

And we await anything like this picture to be posted by the excited debunking crew !

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

oh wait lol...so now they do exist but not only do they exist but u think they are there to dumb down the people??

IF they wanted to dumb down the people they could infect our water, or use some sort of bio weapon, rather than going to all the bother and cost of spraying us dumb!

that theory just doesnt wash with me...

they put flouride in our water, there was speak of putting lithium in the water over in the states, if that went ahead then yes i would agree that they are trying to placate the masses, make them easier to control, but going to all the trouble and cost to fly planes to do it seems unessasary.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It's just a lens flare.
Even if not a lens flare it is demonstrable that there are no planets within the orbits of the known planets.

link   
Sackloth my boxers.

Makes more sense than a planet.

link   

Then you need to look at photography sites a lot more.
Taking any picture with any camera anytime anywhere around the sun without the proper filters will give you all kinds of different artifacts. And the more layers of glass you are taking those pictures through the more chance for reflections and flares. It's why I keep my lens hooded when I take most pictures in bright light. And my camera and telephoto lens (which cost much more than the camera body and two accompanying lens that came with it) would not be able to take a picture of the moon well, without using an adapter for a scope. Add some atmospheric optics phenomena into the mix and you have a picture that isn't good for anything but saying "I know how to use my phone camera app" and "I know how to download my photocamera to the internet."
To say anything beyond that is way beyond silly.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

lol indeed, but tbh...everyones entiteled to thier opinion, ill choose to stick to my own....and they can be the ones to run around like headless chickens trying to debunk everything that gets posted on ats....must be a great existance lol

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Your claim of ignorance about lens flares is all you have to go on. That's not a very good argument is it?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You do not understand sarcasm.
Just pointing it out.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

so are you telling me that the blue thing in the picture is either a lens flare, or some other optical illusion..all complete with a tail?...riiiiiiiight.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
one thing

this thread is about the objects in the photo

not about chemtrails

i have seen multiple UFO's

1000s of chemtrails

so please, if you want to discredit only, then please go to facebook and discuss football

ATS is serious for a lot of people, and a lot of those people who are fed up with chemtrails in there area

if you dont belive in chemtrails, make a post about it, dont spoil this thread

i wish ATS would prove some stuff as FACTS... out of discussions ones and for all

but then again, what is ATS, ive been at these forums since 1996,

is it a forum for people wanting above top secret evidence

or is it a forum for sheep who wants to stay as they are and dont want to belive in anything other than their own little worlds

link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by weedwhacker

we dont know what was in that picture as its a still picture, we do not know how long they had been there or how long they remiained after the pic was taken....

end of

Actually, we do know something. Planets don't sneak up to allow a guy to take a picture and then sneak off before someone else notices. It would admittedly be a cute trick but not one that has ever happened, nor likely ever to. All this talk about chemtrails hiding them from everyone - does anyone seriously think contrails are everywhere all the time and such a thing could happen? Whatever the picture is showing, it isn't 3 never before seen planets.

link   

i understand that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.....
if u like to excersise it....then go for it

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

i wasnt referring to the planets on that statement ..we were discussing the con/chemtrails i was merely pointing out that we didnt know how long the con/chem trails were there or how long after the picture was taken to verify if they were merely contrails that would dissapear or chemtrails that would linger.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join