It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers weekend schools that teach pupils how to hack off t

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
This thread was created by a pro-Zionist agent provocateur.

One just has to look at the posting history of Op to realise the agenda.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Why should it matter if he is Jewish? Or Hindu? Or Sikh or even Muslim?

Who's being the bigot now?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by Maslo
reply to post by oozyism

Muslim pupils as young as six also teach that the penalty for gay sex is execution

Are you also okay with this?

Nope.

but

people can have that belief if they want.

In that case then it's ok for me to believe that chopping peoples hands of is an evil thing to do..
And all muslims are "extremist".
edit on 22/11/10 by Gazmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Shari'ah is a blessing from Allah, our Creator.

Kids should learn it so they grow up with decent character and lead the armies of tomorrow in it's implementation, and also growing up with the correct mindset as they move on into the business world, and into politics.

Everything in the Shari'ah is for the benefit of mankind and for the benefit of society and to lead people to righteousness. No one is perfect, but we should all try to model ourselves on the best example, the Prophet Muhammad, sallallahu alayhi wa salaam. Insha'Allah.
edit on 22-11-2010 by AbuMusaab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
Shari'ah is a blessing from Allah, our Creator.

Kids should learn it so they grow up with decent character and lead the armies of tomorrow in it's implementation, and also growing up with the correct mindset as they move on into the business world, and into politics.

Everything in the Shari'ah is for the benefit of mankind and for the benefit of society and to lead people to righteousness. No one is perfect, but we should all try to model ourselves on the best example, the Prophet Muhammad, sallallahu alayhi wa salaam. Insha'Allah.
edit on 22-11-2010 by AbuMusaab because: (no reason given)

Who paid you to come and post this in a non-muslim forum with a terrorist name?

edit on 22-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by Doujutsu because: Grammar error

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I don't know what you're talking about but I don't trust that kabalistic tree of life logo, and lucky for me the majority of Americans don't either.There is no danger of Sharia law coming to Europe or America. You are fear-mongering

edit on 22-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

edit on 22-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A prior post stated Zionist is the new negro word in here.

Stop Islamic racism? How about stopping the hate towards Jews - it is a two way street.

I have experienced "moderate" Muslims becoming quite extreme when you question their beliefs - but it is all well and good to bash Christian / Western values.

Guess what boys, many of us have been brainwashed with this political correctness - but some of us will push back. It is all well and good to worship Allah, have your beliefs - but you have to adapt to our way of life. Just as any of us would have to if we moved to a Islamic country. I know this doesn't have much to do with the current discussion, but I grow disturbed by the racism in these threads.

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
There is no danger of Sharia law coming to Europe or America. You are fear-mongering
:dn

I wouldn't go that far. People of the Islamic faith have larger families then the average caucasian - it will take some time, but how long will it be before Muslims have enough of a majority to pass Sharia into law?
edit on 22-11-2010 by MidnightTide because: adding quote

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
GO TO THIS LINK www.youtube.com...

I'm sorry but some of the comments on this thread is just so disgusting and ignorant that i don't know whether to cry or laugh. There is no difference between the way Christians ans Muslims treats gays. Now please can any of you silly ignorant people tell me the last time any Muslim person tried to force their religion down your throat of targeted you because of your religion. Can you not see that all these horror stories come from the newspapers and only the newspapers. If i was to tell the truth, if at any time in your life you get robbed, beaten up, bombed or attacked because of your religion 9/10 it WON'T be a Muslim doing it, " if you live in the west or any non Muslim country"

What makes me laugh is that the bible has many reasons for the death of humans for many crimes, such as being gay but people today think that they know better than GOD and think they can edit the bible to suit there ways.

Christians have killed over 100 million people in the last 110 years and my friends this is more than all humans killed in every war in the whole of human civilization before WW1.

Can we stop being dirty ignorant racists and get of the the 1.5 billion Muslims backs and start recognizing that we, the western Christians are the butcher's of Humanity and have not stopped our bloodbath.

So how the F$%£ can you be afraid of Muslim children when in the UK everyone know that Black and white kids are the problem and put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Remeber people that IGNORANCE is not an excuse, so when you all have hate in your hearts and believe any thing you read in the newspaper and then call for kids to die just know your the monster.

It's funny if some white dot is seen in the sky and the newspapers say it's dust you all cry propaganda but when the same papers say that little kids are out to kill you, you then call for the racists slurs and attacks on little kids, shame on all of you. Remember you made your bed and don't complain when you get crumbs all over the cover.

Please watch this link and see how ignorant you all sound www.youtube.com... PLEASE WATCH THIS because it is scary that ignorance is just as deadly as anything in the world.

One other thing, in the Quran it says that if any person believes in any of the three books of god they are equal and there is no beef between Muslims and Jews, it's Zionism that is the problem and please don't say Zionism has anything to do with Jews because your just prove your a fool, Zionism is a political movement and Israel is not the land for the Jews, it's a Zionist state.

Just get your facts right, because you never know when the sword might be on the other hand.

NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Was that directed at me?

Tree of life?

Actually its the cap badge of my former unit in the british army called the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.

Tree of life?
Its an ancient exploding grenade. The grenadier guards have a similar capbadge without the st george and dragon in the center

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Ohhh lets blame labour shall we now? Typical!

Have you ever tried to actually do your own independant research to see whose pulling the strings?

No i don't think you have, otherwise your answer wouldn't be as pathetic simillar to what you hear from sheeps who believe everything we get told Via media!

English democrats speaks the same language as BNP but slightly toned down and has decided to follow the flow of anti-islam bashing.

And i just wanted to confirm whether hes a jew or not? Does that make me a racist anti-semite now?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
WATCH THIS AND SEE TPTB IDEAS AND PROPAGANDA GO UP IN SMOKE.
www.youtube.com...

THE RICH ARE THE PROBLEM NOT THE POOR DOWNTRODEN 1.5 BILLION MUSLIMS.

Time to put on the "They Live" sunglasses on and really see the truth

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
WATCH THIS AND SEE TPTB IDEAS AND PROPAGANDA GO UP IN SMOKE.
www.youtube.com...

THE RICH ARE THE PROBLEM NOT THE POOR DOWNTRODEN 1.5 BILLION MUSLIMS.

Time to put on the "They Live" sunglasses on and really see the truth

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wikileaked
Now please can any of you silly ignorant people tell me the last time any Muslim person tried to force their religion down your throat of targeted you because of your religion.

From October 2002 to November 2003 I worked at a branch of Telewest in Slough. During that year or so there, I worked in a majority Muslim office, where amongst other things they would tell me I was living in sin (living with my missus outside of marriage), performing evil acts (having sex, having a beer, smoking and having a baby outside marriage) and would try to get me to convert.

They even complained to management about me eating a bacon sandwhich at my desk as they saw it as sinful and disgusting.

Whether they think this or not is really none of my concern and what I get up should none of theirs, but they didn't see it like that, it was basically confirm to their rules or be bullied and harrassed.

And these were what yopu would call "moderates" too. But when they feel they have the upper hand, in this case numbers, they will turn on you quicker than than a fox in a chicken coop.

You wanted examples, I can give you a bucket load.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wikileaked
Can you not see that all these horror stories come from the newspapers and only the newspapers. If i was to tell the truth, if at any time in your life you get robbed, beaten up, bombed or attacked because of your religion 9/10 it WON'T be a Muslim doing it, " if you live in the west or any non Muslim country"

It isn't just from the newspapers I've spent 7 months in iraq, so I've seen firsthand what evil muslims are capable of.
Oh, and a white man can't walk through Oldham (a town about 20 miles from me) without getting beaten up by muslims.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazmeister
It isn't just from the newspapers, I've spent 7 months in iraq, so I seen firsthand what evil muslims are capable of.

Well i have had 18.5 years of what evil uk gov can do.

Evil is everywhere. Uk and usa should never have been there.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
Ohhh lets blame labour shall we now? Typical!

Have you ever tried to actually do your own independant research to see whose pulling the strings?

No i don't think you have, otherwise your answer wouldn't be as pathetic simillar to what you hear from sheeps who believe everything we get told Via media!

Come on then smart arse, enlighten us poor sheep. Is the evil NWO? The so called "powers that be"? Maybe it was the Queen in conjucntion with her repitlian overlords so they can have a varied diet when they invade in 2012?

I don't watch that much TV or even read a newspaper, so you can hardly lump me in with the idiotic Sun readership or the right-wing Mail lot. Jack straw HIMSELF admitted to the policy in 2008, with the desired aim to have client voters in key constituencies through the social engineering of mass immigration.

English democrats speaks the same language as BNP but slightly toned down and has decided to follow the flow of anti-islam bashing.

No they certainly do not! The English Democrats primary aim is a fair deal for England in the Union and to withdraw from the EU and place ourselves in a similiar footing as Norway. You obviously don't actually klnow what yor're talking about and are making grand assumptions based on...ooh, probably media sensationalism, you hypocrite.

And i just wanted to confirm whether hes a jew or not? Does that make me a racist anti-semite now?

Why does it matter? So you can then sling around the "zionist" crap? Ok, all's fair, what religion do you follow? What ethnic group are you from? Why does it matter? it doesn't, I just want to know....

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

The curriculum at these schools would probably suit a few on this site in terms of those dirty zionist jews and those muslims probably think they are doing the world a favour by putting us to the sword.

As if it would matter if the were either controlled by zionist jews or muslims, I wouldn't wanna live in either of those situations...

Then again, I barely wanna live in the world we live in now...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Originally posted by Gazmeister
It isn't just from the newspapers, I've spent 7 months in iraq, so I seen firsthand what evil muslims are capable of.

Well i have had 18.5 years of what evil uk gov can do.

Evil is everywhere. Uk and usa should never have been there.

At least we don't go around beheading people because they aren't the same religion.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
WOW!!!! talk about crazy, its reasons like this that evolution exists, so we can grow over the old stupid moronic, bloodthrisy nature of oursevles and bring a brighter future, of course these people only wish to bring up more bloodshed, simply because they are idiots.

Anyway that is the most retarded thing ive ever seen, indoctrine them, brainwash them into civilized people (only way to do it nowadays) bring peace...by warping thier brains to find it, serious it is the only way.

Many of you hate this idea brainwashing but in this case it is the only logical solution to such violent behaviour

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join