It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers weekend schools that teach pupils how to hack off t

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revenant
The subject matter is obvious in its content, and so are your motives for railing against Muslims. Being an English Democrat (EDL) supporter and all... Holy & Oak spells?

EDL? They have no affiliation with the English Democrats. I might suggest you do your research. Nice attempt at a tranish though, better luck next time.

Originally posted by The Revenant
I love your use of foul language by the way - very sophisticated.

Rev.

Just lowering myself to your level chap, though it would make it easier for you to grasp how damned frustrating it is to be branded a racist for having a valid complaint.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

I feel so enriched by this culture

It is clear that islam plans to take over via its kids who have their minds warped by hate filled psychos from an early age.

The curriculum at these schools would probably suit a few on this site in terms of those dirty zionist jews and those muslims probably think they are doing the world a favour by putting us to the sword.

However you can look foward to a world run by perverts who subjugate women because they are not men enough to keep them in a normal relationship, but at least you can be confident that they know how to take your hands and feet off at court. They learn THAT from an early age it seems.

It would be a great day for me to see the back of these morons for good. And it would be good. Very very good,

www.dailymail.co .uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

Look who is the purveyor of HATE -- You, OP!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
How dare you accuse me of being racist. People always conflate anti-Zionism with antisemitism. I'm not antisemitic, in fact I have Jewish friends that are also against Israel. So be careful what you say and to who you say it because that's libel as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
OMG

After watching the program all I can say is that they have been caught out as liars.

"We are inclusive and teach tollerance" to our faces yet behind doors it is "do not mix with the kuffars, do not befriend them and 'immoral people' " of which are those who celebrate their birthdays and blow out candles on their birthday cakes because "it is a sin and is what the kuffars do, and immoral people". They even say the words that we know already that "islamic culture is fundementally opposed to the west" and they are to "set themselves apart from it." Not intigrate. Ever. Not even befriending us.. This is what they are taught, and it does not stop there.

They were called out about the curriculum a few years ago where they made a fuss and made public statements and a show to change and clamp down.

BARE FACED LIES.

They lie to our faces all the time. Say what they think we want to hear then do the opporsite.

They teach death to homosexuals, the subjegation of women, separatism, the west is scum, that Jews are monkeys, anti judaism, anti christian, anti everything but islam.

Damn... Even anti music.

Get these psychos out of my country!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's their freedom to do so. No one is being forced in my opinion.

And kids can't make decisions on their own until they're 18 in this day and age.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

So

Im a purveyor of hate for pointing out purveyors of hate?

Makes sense

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

It's not, actually. What they are doing in those schools is tantamount to inciting religious and racial hatred, which is a crime.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheol
Things like Sharia law and Torah laws has no place in civilized world. Such practices should not be allowed.

Correctomundo, Out dated and on the level of superstition. I don't think anyone should have a special rule set, don't agree with the law of the land, don't move there.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Really?

I would love to live in your world.

Sounds fabulous!

Did you even watch the program?

Did you see the young girls who ARE MADE to wear full burquas at school? They looked like a bunch of darlecks playing football. It was quite sad. They do not get a choice. They are taught to not "leave their homes" .. Great choices they have!

Vile

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by etcorngods

So

Im a purveyor of hate for pointing out purveyors of hate?

Makes sense

You're a jew/Zion with an anti-islamic agenda.You beat the anti-islamic drum like your masters who own the 92% of the media.

You want firm millitary action taken against muslims in the West like Serbs did in Bosnia.

But unfortunately it won't work.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Did you see the young girls who ARE MADE to wear full burquas at school? They looked like a bunch of darlecks playing football. It was quite sad. They do not get a choice. They are taught to not "leave their homes" .. Great choices they have!

They can wear what they want! Who are you to question their belief or what they do in their OWN schools?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

Oddly enough, what happened in the former Yugoslavia was the result of mass muslim immigration and forced conversion during the Ottoman period and when they had a comfortable majority they rose up against the people of the land, causing a war.

Kosovo used to be an integral and culturally significant part of Serbia, until the Muslims took it over. It's akin to Muslims setting up camp in Birmingham, waiting till they had a nice local majority and then taking over...oh...hang on...that's what they're doing already!

In Brum, Muslim men have been convicted of electoral fraud several times in recent years as they collect postal votes for their community and vote on mass for their candidate without the actual registered voter knowing who they were voting for.

Ironically, NATO went in the protect the Muslims in Yugoslavia and now we're the "evil ones".
edit on 22/11/10 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I served in Bosnia protecting muslims.

You dont know me

Jew does NOT =zionist

However i am indeed anti islam and what its doing to my country.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

It becomes my business when my taxes go towards the teaching of this guff.

No

They cannot do what they want in this country, they
cannot break the law

Here they have.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This thread was created by a pro-Zionist agent provocateur. There is no danger of Sharia Law coming to the United States. However, Torah Law has already infested our courts. Why can't people see that the Abrahamic religions cause violence? In Exodus, God says it's ok to have slaves. And guess what? The Bible was used to justify slavery. If you have any sense, don't become a religious dolt. (However, Buddhists, Taoists, and Hindus are ok because they're peaceful.)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Oddly enough, what happened in the former Yugoslavia was the result of mass muslim immigration and forced conversion during the Ottoman period and when they had a comfortable majority they rose up against the people of the land, causing a war.

Kosovo used to be an integral and culturally significant part of Serbia, until the Muslims took it over. It's akin to Muslims setting up camp in Birmingham, waiting till they had a nice local majority and then taking over...oh...hang on...that's what their doing already!

In Brum, Muslim men have been convicted of electoral fraud several times in recent years as they collect postal votes for their community and vote on mass for their candidate without the actual registered voter knowing who they were voting for.

Ironically, NATO went in the protect the Muslims and now we're the "evil ones".

The question you should be asking yourself is who created the muti-culti hellhole in first place? Who allowed the masses of immigrants in first place? Who created these policies? Let me tell you one thing, it wasn't muslims! Now do some research and find the answers to those questions.Don't come back and tell me 'we didn't know what Islam was like' bullcrap.Surely 1400 years of Islamic history wasn't hidden from us while Churchill and Enock Powell gave us clear warnings.

English democrats?
Seriously?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

First answer this question.Are you a jew or not? YES OR NO? Than we will talk about the rest later once we have established who you are.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Agent provocateur huh?

Im a yamyam from the black country

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Why do i have to justify myself to you?

Nope

I do not

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
The question you should be asking yourself is who created the muti-culti hellhole in first place? Who allowed the masses of immigrants in first place? Who created these policies? Let me tell you one thing, it wasn't muslims!

Wasn't me or the bulk of the population either. For the most part, blame rests with Labour and their secret social engineering policies. I am well aware of who's fault this is and no-one in the Uk ever asked for the waves we have had coming here over the past decade.

Now do some research and find the answers to those questions.Don't come back and tell me 'we didn't know what Islam was like' bullcrap.Surely 1400 years of Islamic history wasn't hidden from us while Churchill and Enock Powell gave us clear warnings.

No need, I am well aware of what, who and why.

English democrats?
Seriously?

What's you're point? Do you even know who the English Democrats are? They have nothing to do with the EDL and I challenge you to back up your slanderous claims.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join