It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers weekend schools that teach pupils how to hack off t

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Sharia lessons for pupils aged six: BBC uncovers 'weekend schools' that teach pupils how to hack off thieves' hands

www.dailymail.co .uk

Around 5,000 children attend a network of 40 schools Children in Britain are being taught brutal Sharia law punishments, including how to hack off a criminal’s hand or foot. So-called ‘weekend schools’ for Muslim pupils as young as six also teach that the penalty for gay sex is execution and that ‘Zionists’ are plotting to take over the world for the Jews One set textbook challenges youngsters to list the‘reprehensible’ qualities of Jews
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 22/11/10 by argentus because: fixed headline

edit on 22-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: corrected thread title

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I feel so enriched by this culture

It is clear that islam plans to take over via its kids who have their minds warped by hate filled psychos from an early age.

The curriculum at these schools would probably suit a few on this site in terms of those dirty zionist jews and those muslims probably think they are doing the world a favour by putting us to the sword.

However you can look foward to a world run by perverts who subjugate women because they are not men enough to keep them in a normal relationship, but at least you can be confident that they know how to take your hands and feet off at court. They learn THAT from an early age it seems.

It would be a great day for me to see the back of these morons for good. And it would be good. Very very good,

www.dailymail.co .uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
THIS GUYsums it up better than I ever could.
edit on 22-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

The only untouched Muslims were Muslim kids (not as if they weren't being murder under bombardments), now the kids are also the target ..

Kids are legitimate targets because they will grow up to kill us!!

Boom !!

My thoughts on topic:

" "

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Wow teaching terrorism to kids at such a young age is a disgrace! Sharia law is oppressive & perverted with different laws for men & women. Wow just wow. These scum must be stopped. Every single Muslim I know says it is evil and should be banned!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
like one guy in the comments sayd:

"Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, and that is a fact. Deal with it. Mainly because they breed like roaches, but lets be politically correct."

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

Wow teaching terrorism to kids at such a young age is a disgrace! Sharia law is oppressive & perverted with different laws for men & women. Wow just wow. These scum must be stopped. Every single Muslim I know says it is evil and should be banned!

Forcing religion on any child is a disgrace. They arent old enough to think for themselves yet and its a parents way of enforcing a morality on the child, telling him how to think, and who to be.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

The only untouched Muslims were Muslim kids (not as if they weren't being murder under bombardments), now the kids are also the target ..

Kids are legitimate targets because they will grow up to kill us!!

Boom !!

My thoughts on topic:

" "

Yeah because we kill muslims routinely in the UK..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Secularist

Forcing religion on any child is a disgrace. They arent old enough to think for themselves yet and its a parents way of enforcing a morality on the child, telling him how to think, and who to be.

I guess you haven't been to school.

I'm just saying you should choose your words more carefully.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Secularist

I guess you haven't been to school.

I'm just saying you should choose your words more carefully.

Okay. Cool story.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

It is clear that islam plans to take over via its kids who have their minds warped by hate filled psychos from an early age

You should start now before they take over..

Anyways:

www.shootingschool.co.uk...

You should send your kids there to learn how to defend themselves from Muslim kids ..

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

It is clear that islam plans to take over via its kids who have their minds warped by hate filled psychos from an early age

You should start now before they take over..

Anyways:

www.shootingschool.co.uk...

You should send your kids there to learn how to defend themselves from Muslim kids ..

There is a huge difference from clay pigeon shooting and learning to chop peoples hands off, behead the infidels etc.

I will reply further later. I have to go to work to pay taxes that go to these morons.. If only THEY would get proper jobs themselves huh? *sigh* One could always hope

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This just backs up what I have been saying about the spread of Saudi Wahabbism in the UK and the threat it poses. No doubt some on here will come on and say "it's only a minority", but ANY kids being taught this nonsense is dangerous and they will grow up to have more kids, where the cycle will continue...

Even "moderate" muslims, when they think they are safe in numbers, will suddenly turn from being "normal" into being quite extreme in their views too. i used to work for a company in Slough with a majority Muslim staff.

Nice enough people on the surface, but can be quite nasty when they feel like it. I went through several months of them trying to convert me, telling me what I was doing was wrong and evil (living with my GF, having a baby, smoking and drinking...).

They even tried to get me to stop having my daily bacon baguette in the morning by complaining to the management. Needless to say, I took no notice of their ranting and I made a special effort to have a bacon butty at my desk, even if I wasn't hungry.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey oozy - how are ya?!

Radical Islam is not just in the UK...it's everywhere.

This is a great way to continually keep the beliefs alive - get them when they're young.

If it's happening in the UK, then it's also happening in the US.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

There is a huge difference from clay pigeon shooting and learning to chop peoples hands off, behead the infidels etc.

Really

Have you been to one of these schools? Do they teach how to behead people? Damn, that is like, wait one sec?? That MOVIE, can't seem to put my finger to it? No it isn't SAW IV/VI?? UMM.. My head is so blank, forgot the Movie name, you know that Movie that teaches people how to abduct and chop body parts for fun??

" "

HOSTEL!!!!!

YAAAY finally remember, any ways, I had the word in my head, but instead of Hostel, my head was thinking hostage lol..

Any who..

This post was all over the place

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellify
reply to post by oozyism

Hey oozy - how are ya?!

Radical Islam is not just in the UK...it's everywhere.

This is a great way to continually keep the beliefs alive - get them when they're young.

If it's happening in the UK, then it's also happening in the US.

What is Radical Islam?

Let's understand the basics so we can understand the problem better, shall we .

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Removed

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

Whats your point?

Bearing in mind that three word question is all you are going to get from me in future.

And

How does that make you feel?

You suggested the schools teach kids how to behead.

I asked have you been to those schools?

If they teach kids how to behead that would be so cool, that would be better than watching those disgusting Movies being produced, which is so popular these days, don't you think?

So the question again, do they teach kids how to behead in those schools?

And

Don't miss work because of me

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Im not missing anything. On the bus now.

Hostel is vile, so whats your point?

But having said that, shariah courts are a bit like a Hostel film for real. When was the last person beheaded under English law? Couple of hundred years ago? Maybe we are in the wrong huh?

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Things like Sharia law and Torah laws has no place in civilized world. Such practices should not be allowed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join