It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Hidden Truth about "Jon Stewart" AKA Jonathan Leibowitz

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Good post OP for exposing this comedic shyster for what he really is.

"Jon Stewart always bad mouths the Wall Street Tycoons to make us feel cozy inside, but the reality is that it's all a farce, his own brother is the COO."

What do you expect? He's an actor on a television show reading from a script. In other words, he's as real as a three dollar bill. Just like any other mainstream media maggot out there, he obviously has an agenda. And guess what? His agenda has nothing to do with looking out for the little guys by going after the big guys.

For example, how could someone like Stewart, who pretends to be a liberal free thinker and pretends to go after the Government, actually believe the Official Fairy Tale of 9/11? Basically, Stewart has swallowed the entire Government/Media 9/11 snowjob like a whore in heat. Does this sound like someone who is fighting the good fight or a clown who is distracting and deceiving people by using a few corny jokes?

His show has nothing to do with real news - it's carefully crafted propaganda, targeting a bunch of intellectually deficient morons who are addicted to trash TV. No doubt his audience consists of individuals whose favorite movie is 'Jackass'.

Need more proof? Check out the story below which, incidentally, was not reported on by any of the controlled chumps in the media:

Jon Stewart's Executive Producer Arrested for Assaulting 9/11 Activist

redactednews.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
...and then you jump to saying that he's the voice of foundation X?

I didn't say he was the voice of Foundation X.

Someone else did. And I am seeking further information that may verify that claim.

Also, if the spokesperson is someone else, than the claim will be debunked by default.

That's how we determine fact or fiction. By following leads and weighing the facts.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
What do you expect? He's an actor on a television show reading from a script. In other words, he's as real as a three dollar bill. Just like any other mainstream media maggot out there, he obviously has an agenda. And guess what? His agenda has nothing to do with looking out for the little guys by going after the big guys.

For example, how could someone like Stewart, who pretends to be a liberal free thinker and pretends to go after the Government

Thanks for the post.

You are right, the shows are 100% scripted. The telepromters are cleverly hidden in the desk they sit at. The top of the desks are see through from above, but from side angles they are very dark tinted.

You can see the guests looking down into the desk constantly to read their lines. Even Obama was looking down at the teleprompter back and forth the entire interview.

They try to hide it by using body language to cover up the fact they keep looking straight down into that teleprompter desk. But those of us who know how showbiz works, can clearly see what is going on. Script reading.

And thank you for getting the entire point of this thread, that Jon Stewart portrays himself as a people's champion, a liberal free thinker that "goes after the corrupt govt".

But in reality it seems he is actually Jonathan Leibowitz, a skillful psychology major adept at manipulating the masses, weaving straight propaganda into the mainstream. Thus actually aiding government in it's corrupt agenda.

We need a smoking gun though.

If we can find out more about this secret meeting with Geithner about the Economy, perhaps we can discover that smoking gun?

We also need to find out which fraternal organization he may have been involved with.

Coincidentally, I am starting to suspect that clues may be left in his book "America(the Book)". So this week sometime I'll find that book again and take a look through it.

I will admit up front, I have watched the Daily Show since the Kilborne days, and I personally liked Kilborne but also I admit he's not funny at all at the same time. I have watched Stewart for many years now. I also watch Colbert all the time.

It was not difficult for me to accept the information I discovered today, because for the last few years I have had extremely heavy suspicions of there being implanted propaganda, double-think, and outright lies being passed off as "true news" on their show under the guise of "we are just making jokes".

Well haha funny, because in the end game, the joke is clearly on us, the viewers.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The US gov is spending large on holywood
Illegally too for the most part...remember all the world war two type propoganda films...same same
putting the ideas they want into scripts, preventing scripts that might expose things, or Ideas.
Jon Stewart owing to his influence would be a prime conduit to a receptive audience as would many other
actors and producers and writers...
As to the stock exchange well, it is the biggest fraud going....you have the main core of connected companies, goldman sachs morgan chase etc front running trades with a private network for cryin out loud, Bernie MADOF...etc...

I wouldn't put anything past that bunch

But remember JS is a comic, not a news show, he is entertainment ..as is Hannity, Limpbaugh etc..
info tainment...
They are all like the Obama basically teleprompter readers money, zionist money is writing the scipt..
If jon stwert was to truth ouy for 911 he would be charliesheened, or melgibsoned in a heartbeat...
there is talk of a hit squad ( Quaid ran to Canada, he claims to escape from them)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Since when does having a BS in psychology make you an expert in the field? I have my BS in psychology from a comparable Virginia university and would not call myself an expert. Also, if I remember correctly, Stewart wasn't the best student. Outside of him and his brother, his family isn't well connected. While I'm not sure what his father does, his mother works for the Virginia school system.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
If jon stwert was to truth ouy for 911 he would be charliesheened, or melgibsoned in a heartbeat...
there is talk of a hit squad ( Quaid ran to Canada, he claims to escape from them)

Thanks for the good post Dan!

Yes I have heard the rumors of the "Thrill Kill" squad that assassinates celebrities for various reasons. Also they supposedly perform the murders in ritualistic fashion.

I read the story about Quaid today actually, it's quite fascinating. I do not know if it is true or false, as I have not seen verification yet, but interesting none-the-less.

I mean we could go through a list of names of celebs that spoke out against the system in specific ways, and then suddenly died after that. Tons of them. Just think about how many celebs "happen" to die right after they start outing TPTB?? I am sure you can list a dozen in under 5minutes.

I also want to share, many of you may remember this. Dave Chappelle. He did a long 2hour interview with a NY University professor (of acting maybe?) that was extremely candid and got into Dave's personal life deeply.

Anyways during that interview, Dave Chappelle started talking about the hidden side of Hollywood. And the cut throat corruption that plagues it, and that is why he turned down the 50+million dollar $ deal from Comedy Central to continue his show. He said these people scared the living crap out of him, and he is trying to stay on the down low now. He doesn't want to get tied up with all that responsibility.

He mentioned clearly that Martin Lawerance went crazy one day and said "Why do you think he did it??" He said that Martin was waving a gun around in the street screaming "They are trying to KILL ME!!!" And this caused him to get put into custody of mental health or medical peoples.

Dave Chapelle said that. And you know what, it sounds pretty realistic. He may have been telling the truth...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Since when does having a BS in psychology make you an expert in the field? I have my BS in psychology from a comparable Virginia university and would not call myself an expert. Also, if I remember correctly, Stewart wasn't the best student. Outside of him and his brother, his family isn't well connected. While I'm not sure what his father does, his mother works for the Virginia school system.

The Wiki page said what his father did/does.

Anyways the point I was making is that Jon had formal training in Psych, not Economics.

Why would Geithner want to talk in private about the Economy to someone with a BS in Psychology? Doesn't make any sense right? Until you connect who his brother is...

The reason I called him an expert in Psych is because he actually trained in it. He is not an expert on Economics because he probably only took a class or two in it. (Of course you don't need a degree to be a legit expert, but in the "real world" degrees mean everything to these people.)

So you tell me. Why is a BS in Psychology having closed door talks with the US Treasury Sec over "Economics"?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

John Stewart reportedly has no contact with his father Donald Leibowitz, who is a college professor in NJ, currently teaching online courses for Thomas Edison State College.

I dont know if John 'Stewart' Leibowitz is involved in any conspiracies regarding our economy, so what if he met with Timmy, everyone knows that John Stewart is very popular amongst the younger generations, it was probably Timmy's idea to get a little bit of 'cred' by meeting with Stewart.

Where the real conspiracy lies though is whether or not John 'Stewart' Leiboqitz has any familial to another fellow Jersey-an, Chairman of the FTC, thats right the Chairman of the Federal Trade Commision, Jonathon Leibowitz.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I don't the see the big deal about his name...I've known that for a while, and it's not a secret.

What about that closed doors meeting with Tim Geithner where they discussed the "Economy"?

And does that tie into the fact his brother Larry Leibowitz is NYSE COO?

If you don't see a conspiracy here, you are purposefully ignoring specific parts.

What does Britney Spears meet with Janet Napolitano to discuss "Homeland Security" behind closed doors?
Does Mel Gibson and Tom Hanks meet with Obama every other weekend in a closed door meeting to discuss "International Politics"?
Is Paris Hilton having hush hush meetings with Ben Bernanke to discuss "Inflation"?

No, they probably do not meet.
WHY?

Because those people don't know anything about those subjects! They are not experts in those fields.

And Jon Stewart is not a expert on the Economy, he is a expert in Psychology rather. (And Comedy?)

Clearly Tim Geithner met with Stewart behind closed doors for another reason, because Stewart is a Connection to someone who DOES probably know a lot about the economy. Was Stewart speaking on behalf of his brother Larry? We can only speculate.

How far down the rabbit hole does this actually go?

There is clearly something that smells fishy here.

Why are you mad at this comedian? CONGRESS passed all this stuff into being, Op. Wall Street and Congress made this mess and you are bringin' hell and high water and revelations itself all down onto this man....get a grip.

And those celebrities you mentioned...they are not siblings are they? Hmmmm....maybe John meets with his brother because they are...well...brothers?

I mean , I don't know. I'm just saying.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

...and then you jump to saying that he's the voice of foundation X?

I didn't say he was the voice of Foundation X.

Someone else did. And I am seeking further information that may verify that claim.

Also, if the spokesperson is someone else, than the claim will be debunked by default.

That's how we determine fact or fiction. By following leads and weighing the facts.

You didn't say it , but you jumped all over it then...tried to run it in for a touchdown even.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I think it is funny that the tee vee sheeple think Jon is a comedian. He is a propagandist extraordinare! All the time doing his Big Brother ten minutes of hate targeted at people he politically and socially hates. And everyone goes along following his comands like they don't have clue they are being manipulated and led by the nose by a radical leftist. It cracks me up.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Why are you mad at this comedian? CONGRESS passed all this stuff into being, Op. Wall Street and Congress made this mess and you are bringin' hell and high water and revelations itself all down onto this man....get a grip.

And those celebrities you mentioned...they are not siblings are they? Hmmmm....maybe John meets with his brother because they are...well...brothers?

I mean , I don't know. I'm just saying.

1) I was not mad. I was sitting here laughing and having a good old time typing.

2) Jon Stewart is brothers with Tim Geithner? WHO KNEW!?? You did, obviously.

I don't even know why I bother replying to you. You obviously are not reading any of the information at all.

Jon didn't "meet with his brother", Tim Geithner is the US Treasury Secretary, Jon's brother is the NYSE COO.
Please use your reading skills next time. Thanks.

Also maybe tone down the insolence a bit, it's isn't becoming of you.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123

I think it is funny that the tee vee sheeple think Jon is a comedian. He is a propagandist extraordinare! All the time doing his Big Brother ten minutes of hate targeted at people he politically and socially hates. And everyone goes along following his comands like they don't have clue they are being manipulated and led by the nose by a radical leftist. It cracks me up.

Thanks for the reply.

I tend to agree with everything you said here except one small part.

I wouldn't label Jon a leftist. I would label him an propagandist.

But you get the point. We agree for the most part despite we happen to use different terminology.

But hey on the bright side, at least Jon's propaganda is funny! Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Nice thread. Interesting. I agree that there could be more to John then meets the eye.

But I think the real disservice of John and the Daily Show is that it is a comedic show meant to entertain and despite this many people, of the younger generations especially, take his cynacism and the information and formulate their opinion of politics on what he says and this show. That's the real tragedy.

Of course I think it's sad that people accept any main stream sources of information as credible these days.

I think that now more than ever, we need peopple to be informed, and now more than ever, you can't trust main stream media to fulfill that need. So he is part of that problem/propaganda machine.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

You make good points about how many people in the mainstream formulate their opinions based on things like skits from the Daily Show or Colbert. Among other shows of that political nature, although most are not intended to be comedy like O'reilly but he tends to cater to different demographics. Gotta cover all bases I guess.

And I just realized:

If Jon is the frontman for "Foundation X", and this revelation came to light; what would that do to the credibility of "Foundation X"?

The mainstream would think it was all a joke. It would be some huge twist. No one would take it seriously anymore.

But what if Jon represents people who actually do have all the loot?

I would have to admit, I would be actually surprised for once by that. Haha.

And another thing that fascinates me about the whole thing is who do they represent? That's the ultimate question behind the greater "Foundation X" mystery. Is it old European aristocratic powers? Oil, Banking, Tech? All of the combined? Or is the "Illuminati Card Game" card depiction of this event, with the Alien ET handing the various nationalities $$$ the real deal?

It's impossible to know right now. We have to wait for further developments (sigh), and hope that people come out of the wood work with clues that can lead us further on the trail of what is actually going on behind the scenes of the "Foundation X" mystery.

It's a cool conspiracy event for once and so I am really interested in it. ATS has largely ignored it though, there has been half a dozen threads on it over the last few weeks and most of them haven't gotton much attention. So I do suggest others check those out, and to google for msm press releases, they exist. Check the UK ones first, also there is video of the UK Parliament talking about it in several of the threads posted on ATS.

Just listing all that for people who haven't heard of the Foundation X Conspiracy yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Thanks. And also one thing is for sure, this foundation X is definately no good. Because if it was, or consisted of good people, it wouldn't be a big freaking secret. I'm sure it's just the same ol' plutocracy/crooked murdering thieving scum that make up the current "elite" and their government lap dogs. It is obviously just their vehicle to accomplish some kind of nasty plan. I guess we'll find out what soon enough. -sigh-
edit on 22-11-2010 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I learned a hell of a lot. Thanks for posting.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Flag for the thread, but no star for the post.

Watch him being interviewed, he's a good guy.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
There are certainly more ties to the Obama White House (TPTB) than just a simple recent interview...

Gawker - Daily Show Writers Helped Obama with Correspondents' Dinner Speech

...and, Stewart roomed with sitting NY Congressman Anthony Weiner. Considering there is a meeting on record of Weiner meeting with the Obama White House directly before a press conference in which Weiner announced he would be launching an investigation on Goldline and Glenn Beck (which would involve action by "unknown relation" FTC Chairman, Jon Leibowitz), and there are provable campaign contributions from Stewart to Weiner; one could argue this is another strong White House (TPTB) tie.
edit on 22-11-2010 by JauntyFlannigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I love him, he's awesome! One of my favorites actually. Hes a comedian, I don't see why his personal life is important. Heck even musicians have other names and a messed up life, but we listen to their music not their personal life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join