It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Hidden Truth about "Jon Stewart" AKA Jonathan Leibowitz

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
We all know who Jon Stewart is right? Host of the Daily Show??

Wrong!!!

His real name is Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz.
His brother is Larry Leibowitz, the Cheif Operating Officer (COO) of the New York Stock Exchange(NYSE) !!

Stewart was born into a Jewish family in New York City. He and his older brother, Larry Leibowitz (presently Chief Operating Officer of the New York Stock Exchange),[12][13] grew up in Lawrenceville, New Jersey,

Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz in fact attended the College of William and Mary in Virginia. A very well hidden college with a vast and unprecedented history that ties into American history deeply.

At the College of William & Mary in Virginia, Stewart majored in psychology and played on the soccer team.[16] After graduation in 1984, Stewart held numerous jobs. He was a contingency planner for the New Jersey Department of Human Services, a contract administrator for the City University of New York,

He was a Psychology Major. Explains how he was able to fool us for so long! Obviously he has been manipulating us through his top rated "fake" news program, the Daily Show, for a long time now. Not only does he pretend to be against big money, his brother is the essence of big money and yet he never ever mentions that fact about his brother. Conflict of Interest for sure!

Basically this is summing up to show he is being dishonest, or hiding very important facts.

Now the Cat's out of the bag, heres your Source.

What is the College of William and Mary in Virginia?? I can't believe no one knows about this!!

Founded in 1693 by a royal charter (by a British letters patent) issued by King William III and Queen Mary II, it is the second-oldest institution of higher education in the United States after Harvard University. William & Mary's undergraduate program ranks #4 and #6 among American public universities according to the 2010 Forbes and 2011 U.S. News & World Report rankings, respectively

Not only that, but some of the most influential Americans in our history attended this college.

William & Mary educated U.S. Presidents Thomas Jefferson, James Monroe, and John Tyler as well as other key figures important to the development of the nation, including U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Marshall, Speaker of the House Henry Clay, and 16 signers of the Declaration of Independence.

So basically the College of William and Mary in Virginia is one of the most prestegious universities in the entire world. And it has been right under our noses the entire time! Yet no one ever mentions it, even around ATS...

Don't believe it? Here's your proof.

Now let me tie this all togeather for you.

Back in April, Bloomberg reported that "Jon Stewart" had a SECRET "OFF THE RECORD" meeting with Tim Geithner, ABOUT THE ECONOMY!

In the midst of debates on financial regulation and China’s currency in April, Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner sat down to discuss the U.S. economy -- with comedian Jon Stewart.

Proof of that claim.

Now the main reason I am posting this thread, because it was a train of research conducted by other ATSers in another thread that was immediately thrown into the Hoax bin, so if I present it correctly perhaps this information can gain some traction and we can get a serious discussion going on here.

This other thread claims essentially, that "Jon Stewart" is the SPOKESPERSON for FOUNDATION X, the secretive group claiming to have all the $$$ in the world and offering to bail out all the nations of the world in order to "save our society from itself". This has NOT BEEN VERIFIED YET. So hold your horses a minute.

I am giving this theory credance though, because the source of that claim made 4 seperate TRUE and VERIFIED claims that ALMOST NO ONE KNOWS.

Who knew that Jon Stewart was actually Jonathan Leibowitz???
Who knew that his brother, Larry Leibowitz, is the COO of the NYSE??
Who knew that he attended the College of William and Mary in Virginia and majored in Psychology?
Who knew that he was having a secret meeting with Tim Geithner a few months ago discussing the Economy???!!

All of this information is starting to make the claim that "Jon Stewart" is the spokesperson for "Foundation X" seem all the more possible.

If anyone can verify the Foundation X claims please feel free to do so. Also anyone able to prove connections between "Jon Stewart" and the "Knights Templar" would be welcome also.

The thread marked HOAX where I learned these FACTS from, (and of course some unverified claims etc) is right here dying it's hoax bin death sentance.

Well know we know.

It's the Daily Show with Jonathan Leibowitz. Jon Stewart is a stage name. It's fake.

How many other well known celebrities use stage names anyhow? More than half of them? Just do a little research and you will find out the truth. Happy Hunting.

Hope you enjoyed the presentation.

Also for fun, anyone who has read "Jon Stewarts" book "America (The Book)" , you will remember all of the talk about Conspiracies, Illuminati, secret societies, gov't corruption, etc that he talked about in that book. Tie this all togeather.

If you haven't read his book, GO READ IT. Your local library has a copy waiting for you.

+12 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Very good work Muzzle, although I'm not really believing that John is part of some conspiracy to rule the world and fooling the American public.

I've seen more news covered on the Daily Show in 10 minutes then 4 hours of CNN, MSNBC or Fox News.

Now had he been a member of the skull & bones then maybe I'd be more on the same side. Kidding.

That is some interesting information though. Although I can't justify hating a guy because his brother's got a job that we all dislike.

~Keeper

+30 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
LOL!
Wow... grasping at straws brought to a whole new level! Well done!

I cant believe you spent that much time typing all that out. Hes brother works for the NYSE... and he went to a really good school...

SO?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Funny... He doesn't look Drewish.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Dont know much about any of this but a large percentage of celeberities use fake names. Check it out...

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
That is some interesting information though. Although I can't justify hating a guy because his brother's got a job that we all dislike.

~Keeper

Thanks for the reply.

We don't hate Jon Stewart. I don't at least.

There is nothing wrong with having a brother leading the NYSE.

BUT, isn't there something wrong with Jon pretending to be anti-rich on TV every night, slanting his news opinions to be very anti-rich; and yet at the same time his brother RUNS wall street (to an extent).

Jon Stewart always bad mouths the Wall Street Tycoons to make us feel cozy inside, but the reality is that it's all a farce, his own brother is the COO.

It just shows how manipulative he has been.

Sure he shows more "real" news than all of the other stations do, true! And it's a "fake" news show, on Comedy Central!

It's becoming obvious we are being hoodwinked here. That they are using the Daily Show to fool us into accepting certain ideas or whatever, through laughter, that many of us may actually not accept otherwise. Among other potential reasons or uses, the Daily Show is becoming more and more to look like a well produced Psychological Operation on us.

I mean come on. Obama was on the Daily Show the other day. You gotta be kidding me.

Something isn't right here. Something Stinks.
And I know you are smelling it too!

Thanks for the response!

+45 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

A.) He's not the original host of the show. He's the replacement host... And the format is EXACTLY the same as it was BEFORE Stewart took over, including the 'moment of zen' at the end...

B.) Anyone who has ever lived in Virginia is quite familiar with the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg. Also, if you are a fan of ESPN's Sportscenter, you have heard the College mentioned as they do have a sports program...

C.) All of the information you cited is and has been available on the internet and not some super conspiratorial secret as you would like us all to believe... Especially Stewart's real name and family ties... Not all family members share the same political philosophies, such as the Baldwin Brothers...

D.) Your tinfoil hat is apparently on way too tight... Just keep moving, cuz there's NOTHING to see here...

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So your big expose on the "truth" about Jon Stewart is basically a copy of his wikipedia entry?

It's hardly a secret is it?

link   
You know anything is possible.

For instance if someone wanted to gain the ear of the President of the New York Stock Exchange then his comedian brother would be a perfect "insider trading" conduit.

One of the things he does on his show, is make many people laugh about things, that they perhaps ought to be really angry about instead.

Kind of a dumbed down intellectualism and irreverance, that leads to people being generally dismissive of government as a group of bafoons.

So considering he has had Obama on his show, it's conceivable he might be asked from time to time to reach out to his audience and soften the blow of some things by finding the absurd in them.

Which is not that hard to do considering how absurd our government really is.

I don't quite picture him being the 'spokes person' of Foundation X, but I could see perhaps someone who does represent perhaps using him as a conduit to his brother, for yet another added layer of removal.

The William and Mary background becomes more interesting based on what fraternity he did or did not belong to.

All Fraternities are in essence Secret Societies.

Ones like the Skull and Bones 322, and the Scroll and Key are of course a bit more secretive, but even being a Phi Beta Capa has it's unique priveleges and opens doors.

Is he someone who knows the powers that be? Certainly likely. Is he one? They would likely consider him to gosh and obtuse in his public persona to fully welcome him into that fold.

It is some interesting additional background on him though.

Thanks for sharing all that, star and flag.

+2 more 
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

BUT, isn't there something wrong with Jon pretending to be anti-rich on TV every night, slanting his news opinions to be very anti-rich; and yet at the same time his brother RUNS wall street (to an extent).

Jon Stewart always bad mouths the Wall Street Tycoons to make us feel cozy inside, but the reality is that it's all a farce, his own brother is the COO.

Well, to your point.. I dislike my sister and don't want anything to do with her life. We don't share opinions on anything, etc..

So just because the guy has a rich brother doesn't make him a hypocrite.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

~Keeper

Thanks for the reply.

We don't hate Jon Stewart. I don't at least.

It just shows how manipulative he has been.

Sure he shows more "real" news than all of the other stations do, true! And it's a "fake" news show, on Comedy Central!

It's becoming obvious we are being hoodwinked here. That they are using the Daily Show to fool us into accepting certain ideas or whatever, through laughter, that many of us may actually not accept otherwise. Among other potential reasons or uses, the Daily Show is becoming more and more to look like a well produced Psychological Operation on us.

I mean come on. Obama was on the Daily Show the other day. You gotta be kidding me.

Something isn't right here. Something Stinks.
And I know you are smelling it too!

Thanks for the response!

Yeah I get all that, but come on. I mean, I'm rich and I'm also anti rich really. I'm only this wealthy because of my businesses that in all honesty are succesfull mostly because of LUCK and hard work.

I mean, it's kinda like saying Hitler's brother must of been a murderous coward because Hitler was do you know what I mean?

I will agree that it's strange, and highly suspect and perhaps there should be an opportunity for him to explain himself, but maybe John is one of those people who came from money so he knows how evil it is?

I dunno, but I like John and the hate comment wasn't for you, I know you better than that

~Keeper

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

A.) He's not the original host of the show. He's the replacement host... And the format is EXACTLY the same as it was BEFORE Stewart took over, including the 'moment of zen' at the end...

D.) Your tinfoil hat is apparently on way too tight... Just keep moving, cuz there's NOTHING to see here...

A) Craig Kilborne wasn't funny. That's why he's gone.
I didn't claim the Daily Show was a Psyop from the start. I said it is "increasingly looking like one". Which means that as each day passes, the scale increases.

D) No need for personal insults. I know that people react hatefully and insultingly towards conspiracy theories they cannot concieve of, but that's why I said "Hold your horses a minute" and "Let's try to verify some of these wilder claims".

I put it forward as speculation in relation to Foundation X. I asked for help in verification.

This is what logical thinking rational people do. They see something they have no proof for, and so they seek evidence to verify or debunk said claim.

Closed minds however, tend to just get all insulting and just blow everything off without even bothering to look into it for 5minutes.

Good try though.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
So your big expose on the "truth" about Jon Stewart is basically a copy of his wikipedia entry?

It's hardly a secret is it?

Yes it's a secret hidden in plain sight.

I have been asking people ALL day and not a single person knew any of this information.

Even ATSers don't know it.

So yes, it's a blatent secret hidden in plain sight. Go figure.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I don't quite picture him being the 'spokes person' of Foundation X, but I could see perhaps someone who does represent perhaps using him as a conduit to his brother, for yet another added layer of removal.

The William and Mary background becomes more interesting based on what fraternity he did or did not belong to.

All Fraternities are in essence Secret Societies.

Ones like the Skull and Bones 322, and the Scroll and Key are of course a bit more secretive, but even being a Phi Beta Capa has it's unique priveleges and opens doors.

I'll try to find out what fraternal orders he belonged to. That would be a good route to conduct further research.

You mentioned Scroll and Key. A order that is almost entirely unknown to everyone. It's real and they are powerful.

Also don't forget Wolf's Head. They are pretty well connected also.

And yes I know it's not a Fraternal Order, but the Pilgrim's Society is extremely important and connects with all of these societies as well.

Anyone who doesn't know about the Pilgrims Society look it up. You will have your eyebrows raised.

I always tend to trust my "gut feelings" or "nose". And I have a strong gut feeling there is a whole lot more amazing things to uncover about this guy, and his connections to the elite. The claims being made about him are pretty insane. I want to know if they are true.

Good points about the reasoning behind Giethner meeting with him to put in a word to his brother or something, to keep the chain long and separated.

But thanks for the quick response PT, I really appreciate you taking a look at this.

If "Jon Stewart" turns out to be a spokesperson for Foundation X, the truth will eventually come out. The answers cannot remain hidden forever. This is kind of the goal here, to find out what is Really going on.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Craig Kilborne left the show to take over the Late Late Show following Letterman... Not because he wasn't funny (which he isn't)...

And if you think that was a personal insult, you need thicker skin... I was simply stating that you are coming off a tad on the paranoid side. The man is a comedian, and the show NEVER has tried to put itself out there as a serious news program... If the viewer thinks of it that way, that says more about the viewer and not the show itself... It's called comedy, and The Daily Show does it very well...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Jon Stewart has never hidden the fact that he changed his name or that he went to college, he talks about his parents and his family quite often on The Daily Show.
One time, when Jerry Seinfeld was on the show, he gave Jon Stewart a hard time about the fact that he changed his name, then they laughed about it.

Wikipedia entry for Jon Stewart begins with:

Jon Stewart (born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz; November 28, 1962)[6] is an American political satirist, writer, television host, actor, media critic and stand-up comedian. He is widely known as host of The Daily Show, a satirical news program that airs on Comedy Central.

Wikipedia entry for Jon Stewart

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Many actors and celebrities use stage names for performance purposes. This is not news.
They do so for many reasons, the most likely reason is to make themselves more approachable or to make their name easier to say/spell/etc.

Another reason that they make a name change is that it makes it easier to enroll in one of the unions. As it states clearly on the SAG website here

Can I reserve a professional name? Is the name I want already taken?

SAG makes every effort to avoid enrolling members with the same name or with very similar names. Because the list of available names changes daily, it would not be helpful to you for us to research your name choices before you join. During your joining appointment, we will ask you for three alternate name choices, in case your first choice is not available. A final name-availability check is done at the time the initiation fee is paid. Only then can an applicant be assured of having a particular professional name. .

p.s I always wondered if Lady Gaga is a real name

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't the see the big deal about his name...I've known that for a while, and it's not a secret. So you've "been asking people about it all day?" and you came to the conclusion that "not even ATSers knew about it..."

That's not a very good foundation...and then you jump to saying that he's the voice of foundation X?
That's just silly.

And Colbert does the opposite, OP, when it comes to the money jokes. Colbert is the OTHER end of the spectrum laughing about how rich he and his republican friends are...it's part of the comedy.

Think about it: their two rally's represented two complete opposites, and yet were held simultaneously. Stewart and Colbert are a comedic team and they and their writers parallel and sometimes mock the left/right paradigm as well as embody the duality of society.
edit on 21-11-2010 by dragonsmusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
I don't the see the big deal about his name...I've known that for a while, and it's not a secret.

What about that closed doors meeting with Tim Geithner where they discussed the "Economy"?

And does that tie into the fact his brother Larry Leibowitz is NYSE COO?

If you don't see a conspiracy here, you are purposefully ignoring specific parts.

What does Britney Spears meet with Janet Napolitano to discuss "Homeland Security" behind closed doors?
Does Mel Gibson and Tom Hanks meet with Obama every other weekend in a closed door meeting to discuss "International Politics"?
Is Paris Hilton having hush hush meetings with Ben Bernanke to discuss "Inflation"?

No, they probably do not meet.
WHY?

Because those people don't know anything about those subjects! They are not experts in those fields.

And Jon Stewart is not a expert on the Economy, he is a expert in Psychology rather. (And Comedy?)

Clearly Tim Geithner met with Stewart behind closed doors for another reason, because Stewart is a Connection to someone who DOES probably know a lot about the economy. Was Stewart speaking on behalf of his brother Larry? We can only speculate.

How far down the rabbit hole does this actually go?

There is clearly something that smells fishy here.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join