It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Amazing Hidden Truth about "Jon Stewart" AKA Jonathan Leibowitz

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
OP, I think you are trying to connect dots that aren't connecting anything.

If you watch the show (I have for the past couple years) all the "facts" are just those--facts.
He has pointed out numerous times (as well as his guests) that he is just a jewish NY kid who went to a nice school and majored in something that can be majored by any joe schmoe who has enough money to go to that school.
My brother is a junkie. That doesn't mean I have anything to do with "his world".

Be careful how far and long you stretch. You might pull something

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Wait a minute OP, you seriously had never heard of The College of William & Mary? It's always ranked one of the top schools in your nation. It's monumentally well-known in academic circles and very hard to get into.

What if it's not Harvard or Yale you only know them by their sports team? If it's not Big-10, Big-East, ACC or Pac-10 it can still be quite a good school. My mother went to Old Dominion, another quite good public school in Virginia. It's a state with a very strong and very old university program.

Tell me OP, could you list all of the schools in The Ivy League without looking? Do you know of any other prestigious universities in my country of the United Kingdom other than Oxford and Cambridge?

Just because you had not heard of this college does not make it a big secret or part of some conspiracy. I have never been to say Delaware, does that mean it is a hidden place of magic and mystery? Not at all.

Relax my good man I think you are making a mountain from sand here.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

And thank you for getting the entire point of this thread, that Jon Stewart portrays himself as a people's champion, a liberal free thinker that "goes after the corrupt govt".

But isn't there a chance that he may be more than playing all this time?
Isn't there a chance "they" - the good guys - have figured out something we haven't?
Maybe there's a chance that his propaganda is teaching the people that they have a voice, and a powerful one, and how to band together to use it?
I think he's doing what we on this board are unable to do, and that is create a positive mindset and a focus for change.
I think there's a very good chance that he may be some sort of hero.

We need a smoking gun though.

If we can find out more about this secret meeting with Geithner about the Economy, perhaps we can discover that smoking gun?

Isn't that, and his brother's position, enough of a smoking gun?

Lawrence Leibowitz - NYSE.com

LAWRENCE LEIBOWITZ Chief Operating Officer Mr. Leibowitz was appointed chief operating officer in the first quarter of 2010. In this capacity, he is responsible for operations management, global cash execution and global listings. He previously served as group executive vice president and head of U.S. Execution and Global Technology from 2007 until 2009. He joined NYSE Euronext in 2007, having served as managing director and chief operating officer, Americas Equities, at UBS Investment Bank. Prior to joining UBS in 2004, Mr. Leibowitz held the position of executive vice president, co-head of Schwab Capital Markets. He currently serves on the board of National Stock Exchange of India and has also served on many industry boards and committees, among them the Market Structure Committee of the former Securities Industry Association (now SIFMA).

He's only been running that show (NYSE) from, at the earliest, January. What scandals have surfaced since then? My own first thread on ATS was about a the stock exchange thievery at the time, but a quick look at our ATS Current Hot Topics shows it's been pretty calm at the NYSE lately.
Notice also, he is also on the board of the National Stock Exchange of INDIA. Is there a chance there may be some play in here FOR us, rather than the usual, especially noting Stewart's apparent friendliness with Obama?

Coincidentally, I am starting to suspect that clues may be left in his book "America(the Book)". So this week sometime I'll find that book again and take a look through it.

Awesome idea, and please take a few minutes with some video's of him being interviewed by others, and see if you can see what I think I see; that he's honest, gracious, and maybe trying to bring in the needed changes as fast as we can deal with them.

There's a very good video Here, as well.

It was not difficult for me to accept the information I discovered today, because for the last few years I have had extremely heavy suspicions of there being implanted propaganda, double-think, and outright lies being passed off as "true news" on their show under the guise of "we are just making jokes".

Well haha funny, because in the end game, the joke is clearly on us, the viewers.

Hopefully this is not the case... maybe there is some evil agenda being perpetrated by Jon Stewart, but I fail to see it.

I'm also going to quote from your OP here:

All of this information is starting to make the claim that "Jon Stewart" is the spokesperson for "Foundation X" seem all the more possible. If anyone can verify the Foundation X claims please feel free to do so. Also anyone able to prove connections between "Jon Stewart" and the "Knights Templar" would be welcome also. The thread marked HOAX where I learned these FACTS from, (and of course some unverified claims etc) is right here dying it's hoax bin death sentance.

Okay, obviously I have a high opinion of him, or maybe I'm just ready to drink the Kool-Aid.
Maybe you see the possibility of his being more than just a TV personality... Maybe they are really trying to save the world.
BTW... I was just as confused as you that the other thread was sent, unproven, to "hoax".

What's up?!

Also, keep in mind, he has not purported to be any of these things that we're trying to attribute to him.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
OP, are you 1% serious about your claims here? I know of a club you can be placed into if so. Do you know anything about his relationship with his brother ie close, distant, don't speak etc?... Just because someone is kin to someone else doesn't mean they are in on something with the other. Do you have any video or transcript evidence of Jons meeting with other guy? Your evidence and proof is lacking in many key areas of your CT. Your playing a game of Six Degrees of Jon Stewart.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Oh No!! Comedians are taking over the world!! We'll all die laughing!!!!

Seriously, ...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by immortalcamel

Here is his (OP's) evidence of Stewart meeting with the other guy.
(Quote taken from other thread, linked in OP)

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
Not sure if it has any importance, but Geithner and Stewart had a secret meeting this April:

www.bloomberg.com...

Headline, from Link:

Geithner Visited Jon Stewart in April, Though Not for Laughs

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

It's hard to argue with all of that Dog-Like Wisdom...

I'm still trying to see how the truth is hidden when it's all in plain sight... But then again, isn't that the BEST place to hide it???

OH NOEZ!!! Jon Stewart is the Anti-Christ!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wow! This is amazing!
Great find. I never would have guessed any of this in a million years.

We have a Jewish man who pursued a career in comedy writing in Hollywood. Weird, right?
We have a guy in Hollywood that changed his name, like almost everyone else, to something more generic.
This Jewish comedian has a Jewish brother that works in finance.
This is one hell of a find.

I heard once that Towlie's real name used to be "facecloth." I also know for a fact that at least 3 of the puppets from Crank Yankers frequent Bohemian grove.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

his show is a lame semi-comedy, soap box for extreme leftist views masquerading as moderation. that's all i need to know to distrust the guy. i don't care who his family is.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Give me a break. This thread is a joke.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hahaha, this thread is hilarious.

THE STUPID, IT HURTS!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
He has said his real name on The Daily show numerous times. And maybe he doesn't mention his brother, at the behest of his brother.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
hummmmmm, so what?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

What's EXACTLY is the big deal??? A psy-ops operative TV celebrity that uses a fake name and works pro NWO still surprising you???

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Thanks for the post. Wow, I didn't realize John Stewart's brother was CEO of the NY Stock Exchange. That's so Jew-y, haha. We're living in the Age of Jewish-dominated Pop culture for sure. Look no further than the owner of the Comedy Central network. Hell Rahm Emmanuel's brother is a Hollywood agent. See, Jews always form cliques and help each other out, and now they dominate the mass media and the world financial system.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I don't know if he is part of a conspiracy, but I definitely believe that his background precludes him for fighting for the truth that Americans need to hear. When caught, by the truth, he makes a joke. No big deal, his show is supposed to be funny. But when the civil liberties of Americans and freedon of Americans is at stake, it is no laughing matter.

I loved it when he ridiculed Bush, the "instantly owned" puppet of the NWO, but now he seems to have it out not just for Republicans, but for those who have traditional Republican values. And I am talking about Republican values before the Neocons took control of the party. I am talking about limited government and low taxes.
I am talking about freedom of speech, and the right to bear arms. I am talking about freedom from unjust searches.

I am talking about the Constitution.

No, Jon Stewart doesn't fool me anymore, he is part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Who knew that Jon Stewart was actually Jonathan Leibowitz???
Who knew that his brother, Larry Leibowitz, is the COO of the NYSE??
Who knew that he attended the College of William and Mary in Virginia and majored in Psychology?
Who knew that he was having a secret meeting with Tim Geithner a few months ago discussing the Economy???!!

Who knew? For the first three, anyone who has taken a look at his Wikipedia page. For the last one, anyone who didn't have their head thoroughly buried in the sand. I'm not sure how any of these things constitutes a hidden truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I've lived in Williamsburg, Virginia for over 20 years now and I can say I never knew Jon Stewart attended William and Mary, But I was aware that he didn't use his real name when appearing on television.

But I also have a hard time believing there is some sort of conspiracy involving wall street brainwashing America via Comedy Central.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Stewert isn't the problem. It's that Steve Colbert guy. That's not HIS real name either. He makes all you Rebublicans look like fools.. OHHHH That's the JOKE... I get it. Making fun at the absurdity of others...then "profiling it." Stewert and Colbert raise the consiousness at a dumbed down college level. And yes..some of the humor has a double entendre. Meaning ,sometimes your IN on the Joke..Sometimes the Joke is ON YOU...
Stewert is even busting Obamas chops now.. Got Bush pretty good too.

At least the college crowd understands sarcasm and politics.. And no.. I don't think our college kids aren't capable of thinking for themselves.. They LIKE being in on the Joke. Give's them a sense of comraderie.
Make fun of anyone that CHOSE a public life..exploit it..DON"T make fun of the handicapped,or those not capable of defending themselves..then take the gloves off and see what his writers give him to work with..
So what if Stewert pics some of the topics? The writers work for HIS Show..

I really don't see anything sinister here.. Just a bunch of sometimes funny smartazz writers.

What's wrong with that? When he bores me? I change the channel.
I give his viewers more credit then being blind sheep. They know when he's campaigning a cause,whether they believe his point or not. It's Political Satire with a "hidden adgenda?' A little..but again..not really "hidden."

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Really man? Really? ALL of this is public information! You're grabbing at so many straws here it's incredible. No one knows his real name? I have a few questions for you. What is 50cents name? Common? Nas? Jay-z? Lady Gaga? Eminem? I can go on and on all day... and these are famous musicians. I bet they're all in this conspiracy as well...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join