It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Real IRA Now Threatening To Blow Up The Bankers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it!

IRM

LOL, so true!

I would star your post if I could.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I suppose threatening the Bankers is one thing, actually taking them out is another. I suppose we will just have to wait and see if they go ahead with thier threat or not. I understand that the Real IRA are angry with the bail out of Ireland, however, I wonder if they are talking about blowing up loyyds TSB or taking out the real heads, that of the Rothchilds and the Rockerfellers?

I guess time will tell if they are full of hot air or if there is some real substance to the threat.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy
the maiming and killing of children and innocents means nothing to them.

Oh, I'm sorry
I thought you were talking about the CIA
and the Mossad there for a sec.

The only difference

The IRA does it without permission
from the governments.

And how do you fight terrorism in governments?
With other terrorists NOT of the government.

Governments created terrorism
not the populace.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
well I'm American. I have both Irish and British blood and i don't hold any gripes for any side because I'm American first and always will be. With that being said it would seem a lot of brits have selective amnesia about a ruler who tried to wipe out the Irish completely and they cry for what thousands of bomb victims when they them self's killed hundreds of thousands if not more bye heavy taxation and war but yeah it happened along time ago and it needs to be let go of. With that being said if the IRA bombed any American banks with people still in them i would want their heads on a spike but if they are smart which i think they are they would only try and kill those people who are in power controlling the money because even us Americans believe there is something going on with the money and the bankers who control the money.So it all depends on how its done to me. Something needs to be done. But i also find it funny that almost every terror faction now is being targeted even patriot militia group here in the USA which is protected under our constitution

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

But surely sombody "threatening to blow up *W**kers" is a good thing!...oh..hold the phone You said Bankers

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

With that being said it would seem a lot of brits have selective amnesia about a ruler who tried to wipe out the Irish completely and they cry for what thousands of bomb victims when they them self's killed hundreds of thousands if not more bye heavy taxation and war but yeah it happened along time ago and it needs to be let go of.

Thanks we are of British decent & actually regard this as a triumph over our enemy. Some might see that as harsh but that is the way it is. No amnesia here we a proud of our Historical Military victories. Cheers!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

So how do we get the IRA in USA and how do I join them? I'm all for it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
well I'm American. I have both Irish and British blood and i don't hold any gripes for any side because I'm American first and always will be. With that being said it would seem a lot of brits have selective amnesia about a ruler who tried to wipe out the Irish completely and they cry for what thousands of bomb victims when they them self's killed hundreds of thousands if not more bye heavy taxation and war but yeah it happened along time ago and it needs to be let go of. With that being said if the IRA bombed any American banks with people still in them i would want their heads on a spike but if they are smart which i think they are they would only try and kill those people who are in power controlling the money because even us Americans believe there is something going on with the money and the bankers who control the money.So it all depends on how its done to me. Something needs to be done. But i also find it funny that almost every terror faction now is being targeted even patriot militia group here in the USA which is protected under our constitution

I just joined a local patriot militia group after living nearly 35 years as a peaceful citizen. I was in Seattle during the NWO protests where the government used their own people to instigate violence and instead of the police dealing with them they turned on the peaceful protesters. Almost 20 years later and it's become quite clear that peaceful demonstrations are not working. Where do citizens draw the line before it's too late? I say it's already too late. It's time for citizens to take their countries back from the rich bastards that have stolen everything we have from us.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
well its about time someone did something about them damn bankers. they should start with the queen first

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
well its about time someone did something about them damn bankers. they should start with the queen first

Yep, off with the bitches head.
Time for a world wide purge of the templars, again. Get them ALL this time. They have instigated genocide on more races of the world than I can even think of. Time for justice to be served where it's due.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DjOsiris

So what would your solution be? Global anarchy? There is a price to pay for everything, and targeting bankers will hit everyday people more than anyone else in increased fees and paranoid over the top security measures. If thats the future you want, go ahead.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You people can sit there and rubbish the IRA etc, who ever they call themselves about killing children, but it is no different to what your countries are doing in the middle east, but on a much larger scale. All politics are the same when it comes to killing, but if these so called terrorists want to kill bankers, let them go for it.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

How do you get the IRA in the USA? Guess what, they are all over the world my friend. You learn something new everyday
Just remember - loose talk costs lives, in taxis, on the phone, in clubs and bars, at football matches, at home with friends, Anywhere! Whatever you say, say nothing.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjOsiris

Amazing.

Do you know who and what the IRA are?
What the hell has it got to do with America?
Maybe if they'd kept out of it years ago then maybe we could have come to agreement years before we did.
Scores of innocent deaths, punishment beatings etc were as a direct result of US funding.

If people want to attack the banking system that is up to them and I can understand the sentiment.
But I would urge them to target those at the top and the system itself and not the ordinary workers and innocents.
And don't try to lend any legitimacy to a cowardly bunch of murdering scumbags like the IRA.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it!

IRM

oh man..i soooo agree with your comment,worth a flag on its own....

and hey lets be honest,the world problems are the banks fault,there greed is killing us all...i hate the IRA,but if this is there plan of attack,they won't find me in there way.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes

whats its got to do with the queen...lmao..she hates bankers as much as we do,she even gone public saying she is weary of the secret men in grey suits. IE: elite bankers

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Originally posted by DjOsiris

Amazing.

Do you know who and what the IRA are?
What the hell has it got to do with America?
Maybe if they'd kept out of it years ago then maybe we could have come to agreement years before we did.
Scores of innocent deaths, punishment beatings etc were as a direct result of US funding.

If people want to attack the banking system that is up to them and I can understand the sentiment.
But I would urge them to target those at the top and the system itself and not the ordinary workers and innocents.
And don't try to lend any legitimacy to a cowardly bunch of murdering scumbags like the IRA.

i totally agree with you're statement here,i lived my teenage years through all of the atrocities of the IRA..they are scum bags,who will kill anyone in there path.
and i don't want to drag this off topic,but if americans never funded there actions,there wouldnt have been so many murdered,they killed children you know,innocent children.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

Thank God for the IRA! Britain has terrorized that country and its people for centuries. Now they have destroyed it. What do they expect, a thankyou? If it takes violence then...

Perhaps you should read a book, or two, the politics of Northern Ireland are deeply complicated and the violence stems from entrenched sectarian hatred. While the treatment of the Irish by the British in the PAST, has been pretty awful to say the least, that was nearly 100 years ago. The British Government hasn't done itself any favours in the way it's handled, some of the situations that have occured in the past, Bloody Sunday for one, but like it or not, N. Ireland is part of the UK, and when a heavily armed minority, decide to murder and make life hell for the majority, it's obvious, the The British government were going to send in the army. The IRA are very clever, and they often have made fools of the the Loyalists and the British Government, but it doesn't stop them being what they are. They aren't freedom fighters, because they, under UK law have freedom including religious freedom, they aren't glorious heroes of the Irish Revolution, they are murderers, where is the glory in putting bombs in bins in Warrington and killing innocent women and childern, where is the glory in bombing the Enniskillen rememberance Day parade, killing pensioners, who fought for the British, during WWI WWII, only to be murdered by the vary people they were securing peace and security for on their own soil.
The British are only a small part problem that causes the violence in Ireland, Many Irish people I know, blame the Irish for a lot of the problems and consider the British to be no more than a 'Feckin' Pain in the Arse'. The Irish Republicans hate Britain, so we are used to it, the IRA, like most paramilitaries in Ireland, are child killing, drug pushing murdering cowards. Anyone who supports their actions are morons.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Your comment was deeply insulting and terribly ignorant. It's quite clear you've little to no education and have never known people who've been maimed and killed by men & woman like the IRA. Men & women who are a minority but insist their way is the right way and they believe the only way to make people understand is kill others and use violence. Their only purpose is to gain power, through fear, hatred and violence, not 'Free' and Unite the people of Ireland, the Majority of the people of Northern Ireland don't want to be united with the Republic, they consider themselves British. As for the USA, well, countless many 'Irish' Americans have made 'Contributions', mostly financial, in the past, making the problems there worse, because they believe the IRA, represent an oppressed minority, they don't, they are murdering cowards, simple as. Perhaps if you go and find one of these Irish Americans he can 'Hook you up' with the right people.
I understand the hatred toward the banks, and Rep. of Ireland is in a terrible financial mess, which The UK has offered to help with, if we hated them so much we wouldn't be trying to build bridges and move on from the past, with offers of help like this, perhaps the IRA should learn from this gesture.
The IRA are just trying to re-invent themselves as Robin Hood type characters, blowing up the Rich, to Save the poor, because their name is so heavily sullied with the blood of Irish and British people, no-one hardly gives them credence anymore. It's just them trying to regain their Pre-WWII credibility, when they did actually stand for something, and the British were the 'Bad Guys', but that was a long time ago, before they became murdering, drug pushing, gangsters. We British don't have selective memories, we know all about the foolish mistakes and awful tragedies that have occurred in the past because of terrible Imperialistic decisions and bloated egotistical leadership, If all you pro IRA, Irish American British haters, want to use this as an excuse to throw hatred toward the UK, fine, but who's country do you use as an Aircraft Carrier when you want to bomb a nation of brown people, who soldiers do you use as cannon fodder, when you invade said small country full of brown people, who's vote do you rely on in the UN security Council when you want to make it legal to bomb said country of Brown people? We do, because yes we are stupid to follow you everywhere, and yes our government is just as evil as yours, infact all the mistakes from the Empire days that our governments made, yours are making today, so well done, I see we've taught you well, or not as the case may be. Thanks very much for helping us during WWII, but I think we've bent over backwards to lick your balls enough for the past 70 years.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

You Sir have my eternal respect for two well worded and scripted posts.

If I could applaud you I would.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join