It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Real IRA Now Threatening To Blow Up The Bankers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

2 great post's Shminkee Pinkee,hopefully this may give a bit of understanding about the nature of the modern day IRA GANGSTERS to the uneducated,as is clearly shown in this thread.

i'm born and bread from london,so i know all to well about the dirty IRA tactics,when they wasn't and still not smart enough to get the real targets so they cowardly attack the innocent easy public targets,there's no hero's in the IRA.

and once america stop funding them,they become drug dealers as Shminkee Pinkee already stated.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by andy1033

Andy man, no offence to you fellah, but are you ever going to provide some proof about your claims of 'microwaving' people.

How? Who? Why?

You can but these weapons online yourself. They are sold on american sites, just look around. I made a thread, about it, and they where selling basic weapons.

I bet you loads of irish people in n ireland where microwaved by uk forces in there homes.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Andy I know a hell of a lot of people from both Ulster and The Republic and you are the only one I have heard of who is even aware of such allegations and despite numerous requests you have never supplied any supportive evidence at all.
edit on 22/11/10 by Freeborn because: fix bold

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Can they be hired to come handle the US Congress as well? Maybe have them swing by a few airports and visit the TSA?

Oh Goody! its about time.... Lets DO hope the Banksters get whats comong to them BEFORE they reach thier underground bunkers....YES!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Just think about the logic in this.

If these suicidal groups were legit why not go after politicians?

If the answer is: because the politicians have too much security.

Number one that’s not entirely true since most of them aren’t as protected as a national leader and are very vulnerable

Also if they are suicidal then they wouldn’t care about the security

Amazing all these terrorist and THEY NEVER GO AFTER ANY POLITICIANS!

Recall that on 911 many of the elite were warned about don’t go on planes.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
You know while I was watching the Irish bailout unfolding on the news last night I said to my missus that the Irish wont stand for all this crap and I wouldn't be at all surprised if violence erupts in that country.

They are an island nation with a history of dislike of Europe and anyone else that tries telling them what to do. Being an island is differnet to being attached to the big countries. You simply don't feel part of them. It creates a very independent mentallity. They are pretty tough people.

I'm of Irish extraction myself and still have folks over there. I reckon a movement like this could catch on and I'd be happy if it did. Let the banks fail along with the elites and press restart. Whats the worst that could happen. Ireland has been there before.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Irish terrorists are not suicidal. And yes they do and have targeted politicians.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Cheers Mate :-)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Thanks, my Great Granny was an Irish Republican and always spat out venom about the evil British and praised the 'Brave Irish boys' , which was ironic, because she married a Welshman who was in the British army and drew a UK, old age and disability pension, figure that one out :-)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Not one of you actually hit the nail on the head at all.

None of you know the IRA, none of you know anyone involved, and a lot of you think the "Real" IRA (Which are not the REAL IRA) are the IRA. They are not affiliated in any way, in fact the RIRA have been compromised a long time ago by Mi5 agents.

This is not news either, this was announced like, nearly a year ago.

At a point in time the IRA where looked upon as the good guys, now their dissidents and splinter groups do damage and yet the IRA still gets bad PR for it. The IRA has not existed in so many decades.

Get your facts straight before you call the IRA terrorists.

There is a difference between the IRA, the Provo's, the PIRA, the CIRA, the RIRA, the INLA, ONH etc.

Get your facts straight and stop being sheep, the very thing your all against is ignorant sheep, then get your bloody facts straight. None of you were even born more than likely when the IRA defended Ireland against the British murdering scum.

Yes get your facts straight murdering scum existed on both sides of the revolution it just suits your opinion to only refer to one side as murdering scum. I went to the museum in Dublin with some Scottish friends and even they (not exactly English cheerleaders!!) could not believe the anti "british" bias of Irish history.

Honesty does not gain blind nationalistic support anywhere in the world, hence the necessary distortion of history by those wishing to keep power and control. Some people can think others are sheep.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

They are all at it. the UK, the US why do you think drugs are illegal in the first place? (more expensive). The CIA got caught bringing smack through the UK remember? The Top Cop in charge commited "suicide" during the investigation, obviously that was just a "coincidence"!.

The IRA like our governments may have started out on the right path or as "freedom fighters" but like our politicians and every other group or company before them they became thugs and gangsters, because its more profitable. This is also why there is multiple different off shoots of the IRA, The Real IRA being one of the more well known.

"Yep and english microwaving irish peopel in there homes are great fun too, or watching peopels kids in there bathrooms"

WHAT? What is that even supposed to mean? Seriously?

I know people from Ireland, people who were there when it all kicked off, people who have been stomped by the
Army and people who have lost friends and loved one to soldiers, In the same sense I know soldiers who have been there, injured there etc. Do you know how many times I have heard of the "english microwaving irish peopel in there homes" EXACTLY ZERO. So please keep you wild imaginings to yourself! (its also worth pointing out that probably more people died in the first year in Iraq (if not WEEK) than the entire "war" between the IRA & the UK)

As for the Real IRA's threat to the Bankers, ABOUT TIME. This is what is needed and I genuinely hope they are serious, however I also hope that if they do this they actually attack bankers and dont "go full retard" and start attacking branches and the innocent people just trying to get by!! Like our typical (probably make believe) terrorists! Interestingly enough I have not seen this on any MSM outlet as of yet, this is because it will most likely get unanimous support! (im starting to wonder how long I have before the cops are at my door for some of my comments!! LOL. YAY for Democracy!!!)

edit on 22-11-2010 by S3ns1bl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
It's funny how some Americans will support and fund a known terrorist organisation if it is white. But inherently damn one as "the axis of all evil" if they are Arabic.

America is supposed to be our ally, but when they go and fund terrorist groups with money for bombs and they end up killing our innocent civilians, you wonder where the loyalties actually lie

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
For the past number of years the Real-IRA have been abducting or holding hostage bank officials & there Familys all over Ireland nearly on a Weekly basis and forcing the Bank officials to hand over whats in the banks that they manage for the retun of there familys.

The Real-IRA are not short of money or Balls and have being dealing in black market Oil & Petrol between N-Ireland and the Republic which has made them million over the years including Drugs & Human trafficking, the oldIer IRA members that ceased terrorist activities after the Good friday agreament keep there lines of transport & communications around the world open, from libya to the USA.

These Guys are not going to bomb anywhere as there is no Reward in it for them ! most of these Guys are now driven by only Greed and the Black market feed them pretty well.

Ireland is not considered Bankrupt and the Black market will be bigger than ever before feed by the Real-IRA and others..

The Euro will eventually fail and it will crash Europe to its Knees, when in the past such things have happened War tends to wipe the slate clean, I would expect a serious situation resulting in a War of some kind long before the Real IRA plant a bomb on the mainland of the UK again.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Can they be hired to come handle the US Congress as well? Maybe have them swing by a few airports and visit the TSA?

No need to hire the RIRA or the PIRA. The states, have been funding them for years so they'll do the job for nothing, I'm sure..

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
As much as i hate the greedy corporate machines and the banking systems.

The IRA will always be child murdering scum in my eyes. Let's hope a few of these IRA types kill themselves whilst they try and play tough guys.

Well said!!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

Of course it has worked before.... It is the ONLY thing that has worked. All oppression ultimately leads to violence, the longer people wait to initiate the violence, the more violent and longer lasting the violence.

The american revolution, revolutions worldwide... Violence is the ONLY thing that works, all other attempts amount to nothing, but that doesn't stop us from trying to avoid the violence. I personally would love to avoid violence, but I'm a realist and know that it will eventually lead to violence.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

It's not about race, it's about goal....

The reason that some people support groups like the IRA versus the Islamic radicals is their intended goal.

The IRA isn't trying to opress the world and convert them to their ideology. They are trying to gain and maintain their OWN freedoms. The Islamic terrorists just want to wipe the earth of everyone that doesn't agree with them....

It has nothing to do with the color of their skin...

I love people throwing out the racist card when they have no argument.

Jaden

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Alot of ignorance is in this thread, and people have believed alot of the media rubbish.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Never have I read such ignorant comments in any thread on ATS - if you do not understand something then you should only post 'opinions' not class them as facts. I certainly don't want to single any three members out about their comments as I wouldn't want to flame them any further or personally attack them but SERIOUSLY stupid and unhelpful comments are being left here.

When you have had YOUR family suffer at the hands of real terrorists then you can claim to know and understand what it's REALLY like living in Ireland - north or south.

There ARE many atrocities committed by either side and if some are silly enough to think that this should read 'were many atrocities' then think again.

Something does need to be done but blowing up people (and encouraging it here is just as bad) makes us no better than terrorists regardless of what form any of us see them in. Uprising doesn't mean violent outbreaks.

Seriously, do you really think that every banker, everyone who works around them is guilty? Of course innocent people would be killed!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by Griffo

It's not about race, it's about goal....

The reason that some people support groups like the IRA versus the Islamic radicals is their intended goal.

The IRA isn't trying to opress the world and convert them to their ideology. They are trying to gain and maintain their OWN freedoms. The Islamic terrorists just want to wipe the earth of everyone that doesn't agree with them....

It has nothing to do with the color of their skin...

I love people throwing out the racist card when they have no argument.

Jaden

The IRA blew up targets in mainland UK, therfore they crossed into another country to carry out the attacks.

The Taliban as far as I know have not crossed into any other country, they appear to be defending their own turf.

During WW2 there was the French Resistance Fighters, who operated within their own borders to repel an occupying force, Nazis. Would they be terrorists ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join