It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK, Real IRA Now Threatening To Blow Up The Bankers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
In what is going to probably be the best recruitment statement made by the Real IRA, they state that the bankers are responsible for all the problems going on and are threatenting the banks and the bankers with semtext.

Looks like the revolution against the banks may start in Ireland.

Full Story:
dailybail.com...

Short Version:
www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Can they be hired to come handle the US Congress as well? Maybe have them swing by a few airports and visit the TSA?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I do not condone terrorism of any kind but if they choose to bomb bankers then it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch

Just hope innocent people don't get caught in the cross-fire.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Sadly innocent people probably will get caught in the crossfire.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's a dirty job but someone's gotta do it!

IRM

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This is definately a turning point in my opinion.
The threat (and a credible one.) of violent reprisal for the looting of the economy.This in your face attitude....can do nothing but grow..a show down is definately comming, one that the NWO is confident of winning....
The next stage obviously must come with these threats being carried out.When that begins,swift and brutal repression will be the result, and at that point martial law and hello NWO....?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thank God for the IRA! Britain has terrorized that country and its people for centuries. Now they have destroyed it. What do they expect, a thankyou? If it takes violence then...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
bankers are parasites...if the ira is now bug control.. they have my blessing too...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah, because blowing them all up will make the problem just disappear just like that!
You don't solve things like this through violence. It hasn't worked before and it won't work now, only more problems will arise from it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I love being Irish.
[Second Line]

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
yeah, I wouldn't mess with the IRA, or any other underground faction for that matter.

The reality is, politicians, or people of empire, can't stop themselves from drinking, drugging, or whoring, so it's only a matter of time before the people who run the business of underground realities collect enough evidence on the pretended morality to either, blackmail the crap out of them, or expose them for what they are.

Like for instance, in Bangkok, I had a friend who was telling me about visiting brothels in Thailand, one of the friends he was out with, was in the 'midst of it', and the lights kept coming on. They all had a laugh about it, but I said as soon as he told me, 'you idiot, they're filming you'.

Never even occurred to him, but I was like awesome Thailand, world's biggest sex economy my ass, prime ground for collecting usable information more like.

And guess who just rolled into town, Clinton. On the premise of being an actor in Hangover II, but is there anyone out there who doesn't believe he won't stop in for a little Asian Lewinsky somewhere along the reds.

Maybe not, I actually kind of like the guy, but if he does, I guarantee, somewhere, the cameras will be rolling.

edit on 21-11-2010 by TheDolphinSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
As much as i hate the greedy corporate machines and the banking systems.

The IRA will always be child murdering scum in my eyes. Let's hope a few of these IRA types kill themselves whilst they try and play tough guys.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Finally someone has the sack to stand up and say enough is enough. Good for them.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
If the Irish unite look out.
If they step past the divide and conquer and put being Irish first
well, blowing up bankers is like eating potatoe chips, or smashing windows...
It will be difficult to stop at just one.
....and there are Irish every where.

cheers mate.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
As much as i hate the greedy corporate machines and the banking systems.

The IRA will always be child murdering scum in my eyes. Let's hope a few of these IRA types kill themselves whilst they try and play tough guys.

Here here, suggest those who applaud these threats Google and learn what the Real IRA are about, the maiming and killing of children and innocents means nothing to them.

CX

link   
Does anyone really think the cowardly RIRA are really doing this because of the bankers?

They are probably just using that as a new target because they will think it will get the public on their side again.

Sorry but the whole IRA thing is boring now. It did too much damage to both sides, people do not want it any more.

All this will do is kill innocent people who work for the banks, not get the ones that are calling the shots and throwing your country into turmoil. Then again the IRA and it's off-shoots never worried about innocents being killed before, so why should that change?

Anyone who supports these actions are just as bad.

CX.
edit on 21/11/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

link   
Does anyone here actually remember what the IRA are and what they've done?
Yeah, I don't like the bankers either and yeah, the world could probably do without them, but the world could also probably do without the IRA as well.
I'm quite disturbed by the amount of posts saying "good for them". If the IRA go about things their way then innocent people will die in the process, perhaps many of them, all for a few low-life bankers. It's not worth it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
for the debts of ireland..
let the banks explode..... the common peopple wil survive afterall..couse they have nothing to loose...
otherway are the rich and welty onces scared... they need the 100 billion euro's to save there skins..

bet there wil be an kind of cholera also in ireland soon to bring the population douwn as its works well in haity...
so we can spend oure money into an useless /far to expencive and never operating rocket shield in europe...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
yup ; )

the irish are everywhere.

and now so are the russians.

And if the world had just stayed relatively clean and let them enjoy their drink respectfully, we might have been okay, but then came Starbucks, and if there's one thing a decent man of drink hates, it's a franchaise coffee lover, so ai, we might be in for some severe weather.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Not one of you actually hit the nail on the head at all.

None of you know the IRA, none of you know anyone involved, and a lot of you think the "Real" IRA (Which are not the REAL IRA) are the IRA. They are not affiliated in any way, in fact the RIRA have been compromised a long time ago by Mi5 agents.

This is not news either, this was announced like, nearly a year ago.

At a point in time the IRA where looked upon as the good guys, now their dissidents and splinter groups do damage and yet the IRA still gets bad PR for it. The IRA has not existed in so many decades.

Get your facts straight before you call the IRA terrorists.

There is a difference between the IRA, the Provo's, the PIRA, the CIRA, the RIRA, the INLA, ONH etc.

Get your facts straight and stop being sheep, the very thing your all against is ignorant sheep, then get your bloody facts straight. None of you were even born more than likely when the IRA defended Ireland against the British murdering scum.

EDIT: FYI: The IRA are liked in Ireland, BUT the RIRA are not!
Also, what happens when Russians start to take over Ireland? Scumbags like the RIRA blow things up to show how tough they are....all this is not for your pleasure. RIRA are trying to scare the Russian Mafia off. So much going on in Ireland that NONE OF YOU know about.
edit on 21/11/2010 by the_denv because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join