It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ELEMENTAL29

Careful now. I understand your anger. But I would not put it past this regime to have someone knocking on your door in the middle of the night. Or kicking it in, rather. If we're going to rid our country of those in power now, cooler heads must prevail. (of course, I'd like to shoot 'em too)

Edit to verify the shooting reference is a joke - please don't take my family during the night.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Tippys Dad because: FEAR

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreedand Air Force

Exactly! With their private jets they don't have to put up with the scans and pat downs. I'm sure they would be crying if they had to go through it. We have to stand up for our rights and not let these criminals dictate to us anymore!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
You people still don't understand and see how it is the parents of this boy who willingly let THEIR child be molested by the TSA workers... If the parents did not care about the child being groped then what business does the person filming this have of taking videos of a little boy to use for his own special good. If these parents cared they know for a fact that either one of two things would happen to their son.

A. BODY SCANNER

B. ENHANCED PAT DOWN.

Now the parents CHOSE to let their boy get molested if they did not want him touched they could of put him through the scanners if they did not want him through the scanners then they should of made other means to travel until this issue gets sorted out.. GET REAL would you go to the airport with your child and let them get groped and scanned or would you be a REAL parent and NOT SUBJECT YOUR CHILD TO MOLESTATION/GROPING.. I am angree with the sick sick perverted parents who let this HAPPEN to their child..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tippys Dad
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

So I ask again. If it's no big deal, can we please have a video of President Obama's daughters going through the procedure? I wear a pacemaker, so I will not go through their scanner. They're also not going to touch me. Thus, my problem. I could probably suck-it-up and go through the pat down if my leaders provide their family members as an example. Sometimes you just have to say enough is enough. I do, however, respect your opinion. [/quote

AS for the presidents kids,.Of course that wont be happening,.
and if it did it wont be a shirtless event.
Like I said,. I don't agree with what TSA has been given liberty to.
But as to this thread and it's runaway posting of what doesnt really happen,.
That is MY issue..

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Yea they should of done what I did, when I told them, well then I don't even want to fly on your plane then thank you! and calmly walked away with a dozen security cops running past me, towards the metal detector x-ray thing

Then when they caught me, I said what's wrong, they said bomb threat, neeedless to say I had no bomb, but they would not release me till I showed them I had nothing to hide.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
im really not seeing hows he's "gropeing" the child it just looks like hes doing a normal strip search? am i missing something i mean surely the kid would have reacted to being groped by the man in some form or another???? or am i not seeing it or something?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I try to be polite and respectable in my replies - even if I strongly disagree with the poster. This has GOT to be one of the silliest posts I have ever seen. Is this a joke and I just don't get it? You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I cannot see, by the wildest stretch of the imagination, the parents are to blame for this. We now live in a police state. Parents do not defy agents of the empire. They are lucky their child was only molested by the TSA. It could have been much worse. Learn to know the definition of fascism - and how to spot it. A democracy does not do this to its citizens. A point made a few pages back - the TSA has NEVER discovered prohibited material in one of these searches. Never. Yet they go on. Because we let it go on. "Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Since most terrorists with undwear bombs, shoe bombs, etc.. come in to this country from overseas, why are we so paranoid about domestic flights? The terrorist organizations have to be watching these reports and gloating. They are winning the war without having blown up a single bomb here in the U.S.!

What measures will our government take when a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher brings down a plane just before landing, or just after take-off from one of our nation's airports? That type of attack is a big concern within the Homeland Security department.

-CWM

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

you just dont get it do you..

TPTB want us to react just like you..arguing with each other, over who is to blame..

can you answer one question-what are you going to do when these policies are instituted into our everyday life?? workplace, schools, malls, librarys, etc. who will you blame then??
it's the parents fault, they never should of sent the kid to school!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

I think this may be my biggest fear. As bad as this airport thing is, is it just the beginning of what's to come? Great point.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

open your eyes.

Eyes are extentions of the brain. Seeing without understanding is fairly common among sheep and other barn yard animals. I recommend getting some corrective lenses for your brain.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

you just dont get it do you..

TPTB want us to react just like you..arguing with each other, over who is to blame..

can you answer one question-what are you going to do when these policies are instituted into our everyday life?? workplace, schools, malls, librarys, etc. who will you blame then??
it's the parents fault, they never should of sent the kid to school!!

We can jump that hurdle when we get there ok? BUT THIS oh yes it is the parents fault.. Now let me ask you this, WOULD YOU ALLOW your child to be groped and naked body scan? If so then shame on you. if not then you should be upset with the parents who allowed this to happen.. How silly could it be that these parents just DONT care about THEIR CHILD... Now if this was my kid i would of found another way home and if you wouldn't then shame on you!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I completely forgot about the actual numbers of deaths caused by terrorist in the United States compared to virtually all other forms of death in the United States, which in my opinion nullifies all of the arguments for this new wave of anti-terror security measures and the bandwagon that follows it. Yes we need security, but to continue to waste tax money by increasing funding on a [in my opinion] non-issue is kind of absurd. Hmmmm... we can justify cutting spending in education but then we just have to add more expensive scanners and extra procedures that waste time. Before you slam me completely, yes the increased security MAY but not definitely, at some point save a few extra lifes, it also my make no difference. A simple matter of fact is in the U.S. deaths due to the common cold/flu, car accidents, industrial accidents, and a huge list of other very preventable deaths account individually each YEAR for a staggering amount more then the total number of deaths (in the United States) resulting from terrorism. I don't have much time to go over all the facts and site all of the individual sources but I will make a note to do so later but please also feel free (no matter your side on the argument) to look them up yourselves. I have spent the last 3 hours (which is a extremely short time) to pull this data and compile it for this post. It may not be perfect but I will put more time in later.

DATA SET #1 )) TOTAL # of DEATHS of U.S. Citizens WORLDWIDE from 1998-2003 + 2005-2007 (missing '04 data)= 2,895 deaths over a 9 year span. (SEE BELOW FOR SOURCES)

DATA SET #2 )) Total International Casualties in NORTH AMERICA from 1992-2002 (over the course of 11 years!)
=5,479 Casualties in North America from the result of terrorism
[[NOTE!!! NON-FATAL INJURIES ARE ALSO CASUALTIES, IT IS NOT EXCUSIVE TO DEATH -abberant)

And in DATA SET #2 )) If you subtract the number of casualties in North America from 1993 (1,006 [World Trade Center Bombing]) and 2001 (4,465 [9-11 Attacks, biggest terrorist attack on U.S. soil in history]) it leaves you with only a total of 8 Casualties from the result of terrorism in North America (Canada & the U.S.) for the years 1992, 1994-2000, 2002 (9 years total) that is a less then 1 a year average for North America. Which is good news for all of you that do not leave the country with the exception of visiting our neighbor to the north, Canada.

Which is not shocking to me that you (or myself) as an American are far more likely to encounter terrorism (against U.S./us) in foreign countries. In 1993 only 6 people died as a result of the bombing and in 2001 our government had knowledge that there was an increased threat of a terrorist attack but many branches did not unite to take proper action. It is unfortunate that the 9-11 terror event had to take place in order to wake the U.S. people and government up but since then ZERO casualties due to terrorist actions have happened in the U.S.

But to insist that the government act as if all people are potential terrorists and assume you are guilty, or at least assume the worst, abusing power and chipping away slowly at rights, NO MATTER how little you think, in the name of protecting U.S. Citizens and freedom. Even if you believe they are not wrong in there actions and/or attitude the fact that 10,050 U.S. Citizens died from the result of workplace injury in 2007 alone (that's right almost 3.5x the amount of U.S. Citizens have died in 2007 from workplace injury then have died WORLDWIDE in 9 years from Terrorism) My point is terrorism exist and we as the people have to be aware that it does and we that we possibly could be killed as a result of terrorism. (but any thing is likely). I have placed sources and links below, all data has been pulled from our [the U.S.] GOVERNMENTS websites so it is not from bias news sites, it is raw data and all numbers have been referenced.

Why are we spending so much of our money and driving our nation deeper into debt for a problem that doesn't exist in the way, for some reason we want to perceive it as. For example we continue to cut education benefits and classrooms are filling up with more and more students. We are falling behind in regards to global education standards, but if we put a good chunk of the "National Security" budget back into the school system and helped more with financial aid, spent time actually teaching the next generation to be wise with their investments; I could only imagine that in the not to distant future we can start pulling our country out of debt and stop seeing things like 2007's #5 Top Way Americans Died - Accidents (unintentional injuries)= 123,706 deaths. Accidents will always be there but we can shrink that number. Hopefully if we wise up and invest in our future generations (and realize it is also an investment into our own futures) they might be the ones who find the cures to our illness' and pave the way for peaceful solutions to our problems.

I will maybe during Thanksgiving break look into graphing the increase in security/military spending over the last 20 years. Then over lay the changes in public education spending and national education averages to see if they clearly correlate. All this bull we as a country put up with is not necessary considering we are no safer (from terrorism) then we were in the past with the exception of a few bad calls. (I work in the animation industry, so right now my free time is limited)

---------------------------------
Below is the data on U.S. citizen deaths due to terrorism for the entire 2007 year (which in this debate over TSA security we are talking about private citizens not Military)

Information below is copied and pasted from:
U.S. Dept of State - Country Reports on Terrorism 2007
-National Counterterrorism Center: Annex of Statistical Information
www.state.gov...

""Terrorism Deaths, Injuries, Kidnappings of Private U.S. Citizens, 2007
Provided by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, U.S. Department of State

The term "Private U.S. Citizen" refers to any U.S. citizen not acting in an official capacity on behalf of the U.S. Government; therefore these figures do not include, for example, U.S. military personnel killed or injured in a terrorism-related incident while on active duty or employees of the Department of State and other federal agencies. Members of U.S. Government employees’ households are considered private U.S. citizens.

Although every effort was made to include all terrorism-related deaths and injuries involving private U.S. citizens, the figures below reflect only those cases reported to, or known by, the U.S. Department of State, and may not reflect actual numbers of injured, which may not always be reported depending on their severity. As NCTC also notes, in the cases of Iraq and Afghanistan, it is particularly difficult to gather comprehensive information about all incidents and to distinguish terrorism from the numerous other forms of violence.

U.S. citizens worldwide killed as a result of incidents of terrorism: 19
U.S. citizens worldwide injured as a result of incidents of terrorism: 0
U.S. citizens worldwide kidnapped as a result of incidents of terrorism: 17

•In all cases limited to incidents targeting noncombatants. ""
-----------------------------------

[[So in 2007 only 19 people, U.S. Citizens were killed as a result of terrorism. Although for the families of those 19 victims I am sure it is not something they take lightly and by no means do I mean any disrespect but ....
-aberrant]]

----------------------------------
U.S. Dept of State
Country Reports on Terrorism (2006) -National Counterterrorism Center: Annex of Statistical Information
www.state.gov...
U.S. citizens worldwide killed as a result of incidents of terrorism: 28
U.S. citizens worldwide injured as a result of incidents of terrorism: 27
U.S. citizens worldwide kidnapped as a result of incidents of terrorism: 12

--------------------------------
U.S. Dept of State
Country Reports on Terrorism -Terrorism Deaths, Injuries, Kidnappings of Private U.S. Citizens, 2005
www.state.gov...
U.S. citizens worldwide killed as a result of incidents of terrorism: 56
U.S. citizens worldwide injured as a result of incidents of terrorism: 17
U.S. citizens worldwide kidnapped as a result of incidents of terrorism: 11

(2004 UNK AMMOUNT OF INJURY AND/OR DEATH FURTHER RESEARCH NEEDED. -abberant)

U.S. State Dept.
Patterns of Global Terrorism 2003
www.state.gov...
www.state.gov... = Appendix G -- Statistical Review (Revised 6/22/04)
Total International Casualties by Region, 1998-2003 (NORTH AMERICA)
[[NOTE!!! NON-FATAL INJURIES ARE ALSO CASUALTIES, IT IS NOT EXCUSIVE TO DEATH -abberant)
1998=0
1999=0
2000=0
2001=4,465
2002=0
2003=0

Total US Citizen Casualties Caused by International Attacks, 1998-2003
1998=23 (12 deaths | 11 wounded)
1999=12 (6 deaths | 6 wounded)
2000=70 (23 deaths | 47 wounded)
2001=2,779 (2,689 deaths | 90 wounded)
2002=64 (27 deaths | 37 wounded)
2003=64 (35 deaths | 29 wounded)

------------------------------------
U.S. State Dept.
Patterns of Global Terrorism 2002
www.state.gov...
www.state.gov... = Appendix H: Statistical Review
Total International Casualties by Region, 1997-2002
1997=7 (UNK IF INJURY OR DEATH FURTHER RESEARCH NEEDED. -abberant)
1998=0
1999=0
2000=0
2001=4,091
2002=0

Total US Citizen Casualties Caused by International Attacks, 1997-2002
1997=27 (6 deaths | 21 wounded)
1998=23 (12 deaths | 11 wounded)
1999=12 (6 deaths | 6 wounded)
2000=70 (23 deaths | 47 wounded)
2001=1,530 (1,440 deaths | 90 wounded)
2002=61 (26 deaths | 35 wounded)

------------------------------------
U.S. State Dept.
Patterns of Global Terrorism 2001
www.state.gov...
www.state.gov... = Appendix I: Statistical Review
Total International Casualties by Region, 1996-2001
1996=0
1997=7 (UNK IF INJURY OR DEATH FURTHER RESEARCH NEEDED. -abberant)
1998=0
1999=0
2000=0
2001=3,315 estimated (unofficial 3,000 estimated deaths)

www.state.gov...
Casualties of International Terrorism Incidents, 1991-1996 (NORTH AMERICA)
1991-1996 = TOTAL FOR NORTH AMERICA (not just U.S.) = 1,007
1991=0
1992=1 (UNK IF INJURY OR DEATH FURTHER RESEARCH NEEDED. -abberant)
1993=1,006 - World Trade Center Bombing (6 CONFIRMED DEATHS)
1994=0
1995=0
1996=0
-------------------
CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Vital Statistics System - Deaths: Final Data for 2007
www.cdc.gov...

Table B. Percentage of total deaths, death rates, age-adjusted death rates for 2007, percentage change in age-adjusted death rates in 2007 from 2006, and ratio of age-adjusted death rates, by race and sex for the 15 leading causes of death for the total population in 2007: United States
#1 Diseases of heart= 616,067 deaths
#2 Malignant neoplasms= 562,875 deaths
#3 Cerebrovascular diseases= 135,952 deaths
#4 Chronic lower respiratory diseases= 127,924 deaths
#5 Accidents (unintentional injuries)= 123,706 deaths
#6 Alzheimer’s disease= 74,632 deaths
#7 Diabetes mellitus= 71,382 deaths
#8 Influenza and pneumonia= 52,717 deaths
#9 Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis= 46,448 deaths
#10 Septicemia= 34,828 deaths
#11 Intentional self-harm (suicide)= 34,598 deaths
#12 Chronic liver disease and cirrhosis= 29,165 deaths
#13 Essential hypertension and hypertensive renal disease= 23,965 deaths
#14 Parkinson’s disease= 20,058 deaths
#15 Assault (homicide)= 18,361 deaths

Table 23. Number of deaths, death rates, and age-adjusted death rates for alcohol-induced causes, by race and sex: United States, 1999–2007
2007= 23,199 deaths from alcohol induced causes

Table 21. Number of deaths, death rates, and age-adjusted death rates for drug-induced causes, by race and sex: United States, 1999–2007
2007=38,371 deaths from drug indused causes

Table 27. Number of deaths, death rates, and age-adjusted death rates for injury at work and ages 15 years and over, by race and sex: United States, 2007
2007= 10,050 deaths

Additional CDC Death Data -
Deaths and Mortality
www.cdc.gov...

--------------------
U.S. Census Bureau
Births, Deaths, Marriages, & Divorces: Deaths
www.census.gov...

--------------------
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
National Fatal Accident Summery (1994-2009)
www-fars.nhtsa.dot.gov...

Here is the total number of fatal motor vehicle crashes in 2007= 37,435
-------------------

------------------
Here are a few sites with various death statistics and/or articles for the United States, i am leaving them down here as a bonus since I do not have the time right now to vet the information and they are really not necessary to help prove my point.

1) Leading Causes of Death in the United States
As compiled from data reported by the National Vital Statistics Report, Vol. 50, No. 15, September 16, 2002
www.the-eggman.com...

2) Do We Fear the Right Things?
By David G. Myers
Appeared in the December, 2001, American Psychological Society Observer
www.davidmyers.org...

3) Hardly Existential
Thinking Rationally About Terrorism
www.foreignaffairs.com...

------------------------

Please let me know if I miscalculated, I used the most current data for my calculations, i.e. 2001 (the number of casualties increased with the newer years data, I used all of the most current dates numbers [totals] opposed to the old ones.

May peace be with you, I even missed the entire Greenbay game to type this. =P

-aberrant
edit on 21-11-2010 by aberrant because: quick grammer fixes before i get back to work !

edit on 21-11-2010 by aberrant because: Okay I read through my post again and add more text in [brackets] clarifing my posts as I realized I assumed, you the reader, could read my mind. Also fixed the spelling and grammer that I missed on my last pass. Sorry to everyone not residents of the U.S. as I also realised I typed this in a way that may seem like I assume all members of ATS are Americans which I know not to be the case.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There is some good that can come from this now.

Put up "TSA is now hiring" signs everywhere, and target every applicant for surveillance and investigation.

Could get a hell of a lot of pedophiles off of the streets and behind bars!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yes this is not really that bad, some of those people coming in from out of the country, get those cavity searches.
You could just say no , no, I just saw my dentist last week he said I have no cavities.

Now this would be a violation to your person, can those machines see if you have something stuck up your butt, I'm sure I could not handle any anal probing.

Then could you see the prevert saying nope I'm not going thru your machine, your going to have to grop my testicles and your might as well just go ahead and do the anal probe while your at it.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Thats insane, and I will never fly again. Touch my kids and strip them in public? Thats when they'll have a good reason for heightened security.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I can understand your position that the parents should not have allowed this to happen. But if the parents were to interfere, they would have been face-down on the floor with weapons pointed at them. The parents should never have been placed in this position to begin with. So, what caused the parents not to step in? Fear. We should not have to live in fear of our government. But we do. This complete body search thing at the airports is just another instance of the current methods of law enforcement. Home invasions, telling us what we can and can't consume, unreasonable searches, they're all just telling of what we have become. Or rather, what our government has become.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

you completly bypassed the question with we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

WE ARE THERE!!!

stop finding fault with a parent that was just taking a means of transportation, put the blame where it belongs.

do you blame the holocaust parents for allowing their children to be put into the ovens????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aberrant

You are more likely to accidentaly poison yourself than be a victim of terrorism.
Accidental poisoning: 17,550 (2003)
More people die in one year from accidental poisoning than have ever died as a result of terrorism.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I cannot even describe the amount of anger I am feeling after watching this video. Watching three airport security harass a young boy for what? a weapon? a bomb? come on... this is ridiculous! and doing all of this right in front of everyone, This video was simply appalling. S & F

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join