It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i have to admit that is f***ed up, but it doesnt look like the crotch area is touched, but still. Strip searches? why not a body scanner? that would work, so yea, i have heard alot about TSA and it seems unreal to me. The stories i've heard are to terrible to be true.

Note to self dont go to airports.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
reply to post by SeenMySharethis is OUR GOVERNMENT. this changes the whole scenario.

OUR GOVERNMENT... OURS... BY us and FOR US. It changes nothing.

If I had known in advance I would have warned anyone who would listen.

What I am saying is that I would rather be detained and fined than to submit my child to a strip search whether public or private! I don't care if they didn't know in advance. Once they were informed of the "pat down" they had the option of refusing, albeit with consequences. I am not afraid of consequences when I am right. Keeping my children/grandchildren safe from pat downs and strip searches is right.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

You don't think there couldn't be traitors in this country that would use their children to fight some little religious war? I find it extremely likely.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
reply to post by SeenMyShare

you are arguing symantics right now, it would seem that both you and the previous poster agree that its the parents responsibility.

now i agree it is a parents responsibility to protect there children, but we are not witnessing this child being subjected to this by any individual, this is OUR GOVERNMENT. this changes the whole scenario.

that parent had the choice of cooperating, or refusing.

we all saw the outcome of cooperating, now if they refused they would of had to wait for local law enforcement, they would of been subjected to a 10,000 fine, and probably would of been detained by law enforcement, which would of put the child possibly in the position of being handed over to child protective services.

now, there is a third option, like any good parent, if you saw your child being molested, you would probably defend your child, now heres the slippery slope, those are government employees, that would be a federal offense.

let me ask you this, are you saying that you new, prior to seeing this video that the tsa was going to start strip searching our children in public, and you did not warn us???

you are using the parents should of known as your defense, so, why should they of known?? please tell us.

ID rather a 10,000 dollar fine then let my kid get GROPED/MOLESTED what ever you call it!!! Yes i would of SWAM HOME I WOULD OF WALKED HOME TOOK a boat home a train home or drove home other then LET MY KID GET MOLESTED.. The parents let this happen.
edit on 21-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

you are still missing the point!!

what will be your suggestion when this is inacted at every bus station, train station, shopping mall, school, workplace, or even on a simple traffic stop???

then will it be your fault??

come on, you have to see the hypocricy in your argument??

yes, it is all of OUR faults for letting it get this far, but, those parents really did not have any positive options.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

come on answer the question,

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WHEN THIS IS INSITUTED IN EVERY AVENUE OF OUR LIVES???????

stop going to work??

stop shopping??
edit on 21-11-2010 by ParkerCramer because: spelling

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

link   

edit on 21-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Not to get OT lol, but what kills me about this, is that we are allowing a child to be stripped and searched in the middle of a public place with all eyes on him, but we are not allowed to ask a suspected illegal for ID. Is this search by TSA not an implication that the child is a suspected terrorist? The citizens of Mexico are being terrorized by their own people but we allow them to walk around freely in our country. I'm by no means condone racial profiling......just saying, skewed priorities to say the least. The fact TSA stripped him is extremely bad judgement on their part and a flipp'n joke, along with his Dad that just stood there whispering how ridiculous it was. It's your kid being violated Dad and your just going to stand there and let it happen. It's no wonder our county is in the condition it's in. Some may get pissed at what I'm going to say, but..... we have become a country of cowards that depends on others to stand up for ourself's. It's getting disgusting and very hard to watch.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

At what point do people really take a stand? Right is right even if there are consequences.

I smacked my adult son in front of a police officer without regard for the fact I might go to jail. He had my granddaughter shut in a car in her car seat in the heat of the summer. When I tried to remove her from the car he got in my way and told me not to touch his car. I smacked him, picked up a stick to beat him with if necessary, and got her out of the car. He walked over to the LEO and asked, did you see what she did? LEO says "I didn't see anything!"

I am not afraid of consequences for doing what is right!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's starting to make my blood boil. We need to take our government back, by what ever means necessary. Where has common sense gone? A child is a possible terrorist? This terrorism thing is getting out of hand.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

edit on 21-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

wow!

such a command of the english language. you have just solved all of americas problems, i'm sure the muslims are responsible for the kennedy assasination, the uss liberty, the erosion of our civil liberties, etc.

you have got to be a rhodes scholar with that in depth response, and it was so full of facts.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

In all honesty? probably be sitting my old carcass in jail for being the biggest pita they ever dealt with. I will not stand by and watch the last vestiges of freedom be taken from me without a fight. Not what you wanted to hear but exactly what would happen!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

At what point do people really take a stand? Right is right even if there are consequences.

I smacked my adult son in front of a police officer without regard for the fact I might go to jail. He had my granddaughter shut in a car in her car seat in the heat of the summer. When I tried to remove her from the car he got in my way and told me not to touch his car. I smacked him, picked up a stick to beat him with if necessary, and got her out of the car. He walked over to the LEO and asked, did you see what she did? LEO says "I didn't see anything!"

I am not afraid of consequences for doing what is right!

and I commend YOU for that, i truly do admire that.

but, what are you going to do when the perpatraitor is a leo??

i know, i know, you will say i will react the same way, but, i truly doubt it, because by then we will have been so conditioned we will just accept it.

i am not saying you are wrong in your opinion, i'm just saying that WE have got to do something different, because the little we are doing is just not WORKING!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

Wait, What?

You want to ban the muslim religion in the US?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

In all honesty? probably be sitting my old carcass in jail for being the biggest pita they ever dealt with. I will not stand by and watch the last vestiges of freedom be taken from me without a fight. Not what you wanted to hear but exactly what would happen!

ON THE CONTRARY,

i think we need a lot more folks with your belief system.

what i'm trying to get across is the fact that they(the govt) want us to fight amongst ourselves, they dont ever want us to organize and put the blame where it really belongs.

see, we are on the same side, i just believe if you, and those who believe like you would concentrate on who is the real culprit here we would stand a better chance

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
eh, bollocks thread, total waste of space on this site

A - you dont see the guy doing anything to the kid as described in the thread title or op

B - what the hell makes anyone think the security staff that have to do this enjoy it?

you people are all nuts

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This makes me want to cry, there is no reason what so ever for this boy to be subjected to this,

There is something seriously wrong with the approach our government is taking, they subject our citizens to groping all the while catering to others that may be suspects,

There I said it.

It makes me think they are punishing you for being an American, this is sick,

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So........what you're saying is, we would be cell mates?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

It is YOUR fault that YOU allow the Muslim religion to exist in the US continental jurisdiction.

Please do not confuse people by claiming to be a Libertairian or Constitutionalist. You're giving us a bad name.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join