It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director US Army WarCollege says Israeli Mossad Did 911

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
9/11 was also a nice little earner.
See today

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

I hardly think the trading was done by arabs with boxcutters.
In fact according to this article Al Qaeda was cleared.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nivekronnoco
How ridiculous....
Bush Cheney allowed 911 to happen at the behest of their masters...The House of Saud.
Some 14 of the 19 highjackers were from Saudi families...
When every other airplane in North America was grounded who was allowed to fly out?
The entire staff of the Saudi Embassy...

You know...fooling around with conspiracy theories is fun....But when you get so addled and hateful that you feel the need to slander the only democracy in the middle east...while Ignoring the Direct involvement of the people who control OPEC.....That's just ignorant.

Your kidding us right?

And who's version of democracy are you referring to? The only country who has ever done well out of 911 is Israel, and the defacto Israel Congress of America who is in full support,

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezzedeen
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

If there was a plane shot down there would have been pieces scattered all over and there were none. And the place where it supposedly crashed is most certainly not a plane crash either. I say there was no plane crashed or shot down. Who know where it went or if it ever even went.

Totally agree, no plane crashed there, no plane was shot down there, no physical evidence was found there, NO plane ever was there .... time for the truth to come out is now...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This gentleman in the interview say's something very interesting.... The Zionists have their political appointees in their back pocket... But not so with the military.

It will be very interesting to see how this unfolds...

Will the Zionists attempt to purge the US officer corps as Stalin did in an effort to rid potential enemies?
Will the military just sit on their palms and do nothing?
Or...
Will the military assist in demanding a second independent investigation of 911 that spurns on a prosecution proceeding that will hold all those truly responsible to accountability?

I don't know, a lot of people have come forward to refute the official line (eye witnesses etc.), only to have their words quickly swept under the rug.

But if something does come of this, I can see dual citizenship in our government having a very limited life-span for starters.

I also see a lot of Zionists sweating bullets in the future if this truly gains momentum amongst the military folks.

I guess we'll see where their (being the military) backbones truly reside now.

EDIT: I'd like to add, that now more than ever with Building 7 finally starting to gain the attraction of attention that it has always deserved, is the right time for such a serious push for honest answers to take place.

edit on 19-11-2010 by warequalsmurder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
An enigma yes? It was an enigma 10 years ago. Now much of the smoke has cleared. Would Israel do such a thing, attack Americans and blame it on its enemies to secure support? From the Lavon affair we know it would. Mossad was about to kill Americans and British posing as Arabs to blame it on the Egyptians.

MOSSAD WAS ABOUT TO KILL AMERICANS HOPING TO BLAME IT ON ARABS.

Israel killed Americans before.

Okay based on the fact that Israel is very well willing to KILL AMERICAN AND BRITISH CIVILLIANS to secure its support by blaming that action on its percived or actual enemies and based on the fact that Israel did kill Americans in an attempt to sink an American ship, maybe to blame it on an foreign military.

and based on the fact that active mossad agents who celebrated the 911 attacks were apprehended, riding a Van that set off bomb sniffing dogs

And based on the fact that America did not invade Saudi Arabia, but invaded Iraq, a country which attacked and threatened Israel in the past..

an investigation of the role of mossad in the 911 attacks would be MORE than overdue.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

IMO Mossad and the US were jointly involved, this was not something that happened overnite...i have always belived that to be the case from the day it happened...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by searchforknowledge

An enigma yes? It was an enigma 10 years ago. Now much of the smoke has cleared. Would Israel do such a thing, attack Americans and blame it on its enemies to secure support? From the Lavon affair we know it would. Mossad was about to kill Americans and British posing as Arabs to blame it on the Egyptians.

MOSSAD WAS ABOUT TO KILL AMERICANS HOPING TO BLAME IT ON ARABS.

Israel killed Americans before.

Okay based on the fact that Israel is very well willing to KILL AMERICAN AND BRITISH CIVILLIANS to secure its support by blaming that action on its percived or actual enemies and based on the fact that Israel did kill Americans in an attempt to sink an American ship, maybe to blame it on an foreign military.

and based on the fact that active mossad agents who celebrated the 911 attacks were apprehended, riding a Van that set off bomb sniffing dogs

And based on the fact that America did not invade Saudi Arabia, but invaded Iraq, a country which attacked and threatened Israel in the past..

an investigation of the role of mossad in the 911 attacks would be MORE than overdue.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

IMO Mossad and the US were jointly involved, this was not something that happened overnite...i have always belived that to be the case from the day it happened...

Yes it is more than likely that it wasnt just Mossad, they might even not have been the largest hand in it, but I am certain they were the second largest hand in the operation.

They had a motive, they showed BEFORE the arabs that they are willing to commit acts of terror against the Americans. In fact I am suspecting, the Lavon affair and USS Liberty incident, both threw them 20 years back. If it would have not been for those, we would have seen "acts of terror" against Americans in the 60s, but they had to wait for the waters to cool down, so it was delayed to the 80s.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Dame jews!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed3a037e5520.jpg[/atsimg]

Did you know the jews were also behind Columbine? They used their black magic to hypnotize those kids... I knows they did. I just knows.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

I think the columbine kids were actually jewish shoulda picked another example lol
edit on 19-11-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
He is right, that the tipping point is Building #7 coming down in perfect symmetry. It is what sealed it for me.

Really, it took building 7 to convince you? I was absolutely convinced something wasn't quite right by the time the Pentagon was hit.

How could we possibly have allowed a non-responding plane to fly into restircted airspace, circle within 1/2 mile of the White House and slam into the Pentagon.......after both main towers of the World Trade Center were laying on the ground in rubble?

I had a strong suspicion that something wasn't right as I watched the second tower fall in controlled demolition style, but after the Pentagon was hit, I was 100% sure that it was a planned operation, which Bush and his administration had foreknowledge of, and if not directly involved, at least allowed to happen.

By the time building 7 fell, again in controlled demolition style, there was not a single doubt in my mind that this wasn't a false flag operation.

Three high rise building all falling in controlled demolition style? Yeah right!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Okay like seriously...to the couple of you that are eagerly posting in defense of Israel (so far mainly Sickofitall2012 and Cassieus666 or whatever) you are contributing NOTHING that is of any use to this thread and I would like to ask you to please stop posting. Casieous666 you started with thinking that you could somehow "out me" for not being who I said I was (a 20+ year U.S. military veteran). I immediately proved you wrong and you didn't even acknowledge the fact. Instead you immediately went straight for causing hate and discontent by going after other posters (the ones that are actually making useful/informative contributions to the topic at hand).

Your intentions are now clearly obvious as you attempt to do nothing more but try and derail this thread. Same goes for you "sickofitall". In an attempt to try and keep this thread/topic going in the name of intelligent/informational debate, I am going to ask the mods to remove the both of you from this thread so that you do not achieve your objective of continued trolling with the aim of shutting this down so that this information can be limited to the fewest numbers possible. Take your tactics elsewhere because they no longer work here my friends ;-)

See folks...what you see transpiring here had already been exposed as a tactic that the Israeli government/sympathizers have been implementing as part of their "manipulation of American media in order to show Israel in a positive light so that the world never truly becomes aware of the atrocities that they commit almost on a daily basis. Know that just as the American government media propaganda machine has now been exposed and are losing viewership at a record pace, I will do everything humanly possible at exposing the Israeli agents that are charged with perpetrating the tactics as I have described above on here.

So....in the name of a spade being a spade, and if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck....MODS IN THE NAME OF USEFUL INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION THAT IS BEING DISPLAYED BY 98% OF THE POSTERS IN THIS THREAD, AS THE OP I ASK YOU TO PLEASE REMOVE USERS SICKOFITALL AND CASISEOUS666 FROM THIS TOPIC so that this thread does not go in much the same way as other useful threads have gone in the past on here soon after being infiltrated by those with a very clear agenda?

We must root out those employing this tactic and strip them of any power that they have so that ATS continues to be at the "tip of the spear" in bringing the many truths/alternative and breaking news that others heavily rely upon in this day and age of massive deception by TPTB. Thank you and have a nice day.

NT

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I wasnt posting in defense of Israel. I was just saying that we should not round up all the jews and focus on the possible involvement of Mossad and elements of power in Israel (the leadership). I admit that I got sucked into an offtopic argument by this sickofitall guy, but I feel somebody should be able to put blame where it belongs without being called an jewhater.

Then I established that Israel killed American civillians in the past and attempted to do so in an operation very similiar to 911 and that is only that what we know about.

But lets discuss the video now. Israel had a motive. Israel agents were apprehendet on 911. It was very obvious, they were very happy about the events unfolding. Saudi Arabia never got investigated. The reaction of America was to invade Iraq (America was already in Afghanitstan at that time), an sworn enemy of Israel. The video fits in nicely.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is why I listen to Black Metal and await the day of illumination. Israel is a terrorist state. Our alliance with them has cost us dearly. It isn't worth it, not another American life or dollar. Don't believe the hype, Mossad is a terrorist organization.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
By the way, amazing post. Thanks for helping fight the good fight. Cheers.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nivekronnoco

Sounds like someone is a Michael Moore fan.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

We should stick to the topic more, after we established that Israel is willing to kill Americans (lavon affair uss liberty) to blame it on its enemies to establish broad support for itself and keeping in mind that not Saudi arabia was attacked, but Iraq an sworn enemy of Israel and due to the fact Israeli agents were apprehendet on 911 apparently happy about the events, how does the video fit into it all?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

We should stick to the topic more, after we established that Israel is willing to kill Americans (lavon affair uss liberty) to blame it on its enemies to establish broad support for itself and keeping in mind that not Saudi arabia was attacked, but Iraq an sworn enemy of Israel and due to the fact Israeli agents were apprehendet on 911 apparently happy about the events, how does the video fit into it all?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Okay like seriously...to the couple of you that are eagerly posting in defense of Israel (so far mainly Sickofitall2012 and Cassieus666 or whatever) you are contributing NOTHING that is of any use to this thread and I would like to ask you to please stop posting. ...

Seriously , how would you like people here to contribute to this thread?
This guy in the video presented no evidence what so ever, and his credibility is dubious, so what is there to discuss here ?
All I see is some very eager people spewing their usual hate speeches against Israel or \ and the Jewish \ Zionist people.

If you would like to debate the 5 dancing Israelis, that's fine and it deserves a thread of its own.
The same goes for the USS liberty or the Lavon affair. To debate a video that show nothing but 'da juice did it' is pointless and a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Lets not derail the thread. The man in the video is angry. He is American and has reason to think Mossad, Israel killed 3000 Americans. I think he has every reason to be angry. And mentioning the Lavon affair is ESSENTIAL to this thread and the uss liberty attack, because it shows that Israel is WILLING AND CAPABLE to kill Americans for a flase flage operation. If you think it is pointless, dont particpate, but don tread on those who do want to discuss it.

So back on topic, after we established that Israel is willing to kill Americans (lavon affair uss liberty) to blame it on its enemies to establish broad support for itself and keeping in mind that not Saudi arabia was attacked, but Iraq an sworn enemy of Israel and due to the fact Israeli agents were apprehendet on 911 apparently happy about the events, how does the video fit into it all?

edit on 19-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HollowJacket
reply to post by nivekronnoco

Yeah that is suspicious but what did they have to gain from the attacks?

War is a machine that requires oil...lots of oil...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wow and thank you to the original OP, awesome research, gives a whole new perspective on the event that I have never thought of. I must admit that thus far, for me, this it the most reasonable explanation by far. There is a history of it being done before by the Israel government, we now they have spies everywhere and agents with access to American intel. Not sure about the collaboration between the U.S. and Israel in the hit but it would be plausible either way.

Hummm....Thank you for giving me a little more to analyze, awesome contribution to the forum !

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join