It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director US Army WarCollege says Israeli Mossad Did 911

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
god bless you for your service....

unfortunately the blame cant just be placed on 1 person and unfortunately its an ongoing thing that seemingly cant be stopped.

Good vs evil and evil fights dirtier.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It ended on the good part?
Where is the full interview and/or transcript of said interview.
I also believe MOSSAD in part with the ignorance/neglect of the US Government to circumvent an onslaught on Middle Eastern opponents to gain control of that region of the world, committed 9-11.
However, I need evidence and more video to begin with.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vespucci

As for Israel, it wouldn't surprise me.
I know the whole terror plot is blasphemous

but what is the motive of the Israelis?

just to prove they can do any exotic, complicated exercise they wish...
controlling or otherwise leading fanatical Arabs into a ad hoc martyrdom, crash into buildings,
type of power operation... is nothing they could admit to...but could still glow in the limelight
of being a possible sponser of the outrageous attack on a super-power

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Silverstein - Building Owner
Chertoff - Head of Homeland Security
Zelikow - Head of 911 commission

Pearle, Wolfawitz, Feithe.. Not to mention the Israeli company ICTS that let the hijackers on the planes.

then the israeli's caught and released on 911 thanks to Chertoff. Pretty obvious when you take a step back and look at the big picture.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Excellent Post! I have read numerous OP-ED's written by this man, and after having done a bit of research....I FULLY agree with him. The Mossad, with a green light from the Neo-Cons (most of which were DUAL Israeli-US Citizens) of the Bush administration, planned and executed 9/11.

Check it out...

And here...

I mean it's not out of the realm of possibility considering that they Attacked the USS Liberty and killed 34 sailors and wounded 170...

Here...

With friends like that...who needs Arabs? It's about time that someone had the guts to stand up and tell the truth about what REALLY happened on 9/11 and WHO was really responsible. S & F

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
It ended on the good part?
Where is the full interview and/or transcript of said interview.
I also believe MOSSAD in part with the ignorance/neglect of the US Government to circumvent an onslaught on Middle Eastern opponents to gain control of that region of the world, committed 9-11.
However, I need evidence and more video to begin with.
Thank you.

-------------------------
This interview was held, I believe, either March 14th or March 15th, 2010. I believe this is the full interview (I am listening right now):
www.archive.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Maybe the Jews arent so Kosher.......?
Big snip suprise there. After spending a little time in Ft. Lauderdale, I knew I "NEVER" wanted to go to the unpromissed land, freaking rude jewish experince every where down there.

Flags for you my friend but not suprising for me.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 18/11/2010 by Sauron because: removed profanity

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Zionism no longer exists.
And no a manager would never be able to see anything Top Secret that's just dumb. This is just more jew hating rhetoric.
The whole Jew-9/11 connection was started in the middle east that day and spread on the internet like a disease, and jew haters jumped all over it. Makes me sick, your all just a bunch of cyber bullies, just like the little 7th graders out there. Grow up, wise u,p or get medication.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Most people don`t realize just how massive the 911 conspiracy is. The main objective was to gain american public support for a war on muslim terrorists. The solution would naturally pit the US against the enemies of Israel. 911 was just an event created to support a much deeper conspiracy that`s been in play for centuries. You could almost call it the mother of all conspiracies. The elite Zionists believe they should be masters of this World and you and I should be thier servants.The power of influence these people have over so many apects of our civilization is simply unbelievable. Research the formation of the state of Israel, learn about the real people behind it`s creation, not the ones officially responsable. It might open your eyes to something much bigger.

S&F for you OP

edit on 18-11-2010 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Let me start out by giving thanks to the original poster, not for submitting this post, but for his years of service in fighting for this country. He put his life on the line fighting for America, and was wounded in Afghanistan.
20 years in service for all of us. Outstanding.

Although, many people want to blame Obama, Bush and co. were the ones who set out to establish the never ending pre-emptive war doctrine. War is Peace, don't you know?

Both Bush and Obama, are nothing but puppets of the corporations and banks, who own our government and send our brave men and women to fight for resources or purely for weapons manufacturers profits.

The idea that Israel did 911, is common sense.

I mean Israeli's were caught celebrating the event. They went on Israeli national T.V. and said that they main objective was to document the attack. How would they know?

Why did some Israelis get text messages just 2 hours prior to the attack, that the attack would take place?

And most important of all, who benefited the most?

Duh!

And if the Israeli's had forknowledge, don't you think, that maybe the most powerful and technologically advanced civilization on the planet may have had a clue(U.S. Govt.)?

Yes, 911 was allowed to happen. In my mind there is no doubt.

Did Israel do it?

Probably.

Will the State Run Media report this to the American people?

Probably not.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by drkid

And no a manager would never be able to see anything Top Secret that's just dumb. This is just more jew hating rhetoric.
The whole Jew-9/11 connection was started in the middle east that day and spread on the internet like a disease, and jew haters jumped all over it. Makes me sick, your all just a bunch of cyber bullies, just like the little 7th graders out there. Grow up, wise u,p or get medication.

I am sure it has more to do with 2 sets of mossad agents being apprehnded on 911. And we only learned about it because it was initially thought they were arabs too. And screaming ANTISEMITE YYYYAAAAARRRRGGHH does nothing for your case either. If you have to say something about the video say it, but calling people antisemite is just lame.

The "Dancing Israelis" were mossad agents who were happy about the attack. That is FACT. That does not prove anything, but it was suspicious enough for authorities to detain them and interrogate them for weeks.

You know what makes me sick? People like you who think they can make their case by screaming ANTISEMITE !! 6 million jews died in the holocaust, almost 10 million total and you think you can play that out like an ace in the hole at a cardgame. People like you make me sick. And I am not just saying, no people like you make me seriously physically sick to my stomach.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Mossad was one of many involved.

Go after the big wealthy families worldwide. If they have in excess of 25 billion they are more than likely involved.

Of course Buffet is just one of many...keep going....think think think.

Its not a Jewish issue,,,its an occult issue. Their religion is not our religions.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Without commenting on Right or Wrong, I just want to say that this guy is extremely obsessed with repeating and describing his vision of the destruction of Israel and seems excited at the prospect of violence and war.

My first impression is that this behavior is revealing a pre-existing resentment of Israel and that if that is the case, this guy may be prone to finding what he is looking for, rather than finding the truth.

I'll watch the 7 part video that purports to contain evidence, because there was none in that video.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It's good and refreshing to see intelligent high ranking people come out and speak their mind about what they believe to have happened on that dreaded day. Only a matter of time before the eventual truth comes out.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Jew haters make me literally sick. I'm not going to believe some crap on a video that was merely created to spread hate, just as you are. If it sounds like a jew hater and talks like a jew hater, well.....
Keep spreading the hate by all means right?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

reply to post by drkid

How can you possibly ignore Israeli involvement in the attack on 9/11?

Refusal to accept the truth is a sign of ignorance.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by Faiol
if you think about it, its the theory that makes the most sense

since israel believes the muslims to be the enemies, they already did a lot of false flags, I mean, it makes sense

the only country that got something positive from 911 was israel, they got "protection" from the US, since the muslims are now the enemies of the "world"

but who knows ... but thanks for the heads up

Actually, this is the theory that makes the least sense.
Iraq has always served as a balancing force for Iran's fanatic ideology. By weakening Iraq's military strength, Iran is becoming a much greater threat to Israel. But not only to Israel. Iran is being feared by Jordan, Kuwait, Saudi, Egypt and much more. Most of these countries are either ally of US, or US has great political and economic interests in them.
So no, that doesn't make one bit of sense.

But I'm glad you used the word 'theory', because that what it is, despite some people's wishful thinking.

I still think this theory its the theory that makes most sense

its been proven that Israel already did false flags trying to blame the muslims, so, its kind of obvious to assume that they did it again

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Cassius666

Jew haters make me literally sick. I'm not going to believe some crap on a video that was merely created to spread hate, just as you are. If it sounds like a jew hater and talks like a jew hater, well.....
Keep spreading the hate by all means right?

You just dont get it do you? Asking why mossad was apprehended by authorities on 911 agents of a country who have the attack on liberty in their history and the Lavon affair is entierly different.

You are the one who is hating. With your attitude you are taking a huge dump on 6 million jews killed. I bet none of them thought their dead would be used by some guy from Texas to make his case. And the man in the video isnt some guy either.

Hard questions need to be asked on why critical investigations are not being carried out, or results withheld if they have been carried out and screaming antisemite is not going to change that. That little game you are playing with the lives of 6 million jews killed is truly disgusting and if a relative of an holocaust survivor knew about it, I am sure hed like to take a good whack or 2 at you.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

The common Jew is not to blame, it`s their elite that are responsible.

edit on 18-11-2010 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
The military is increasingly aware of the 'past' and present, so I'm hope'full.
I believe they are waiting for some folks to jump ship to their exotic locales.
Their secret service detach will keep them confined to their prisons to await extradition or worse.

It's really amazing for so many folks to be led astray from the high treason that's taken place in the past and present.
Then the Truthduhness will be as that 'rising' Sun.
Sometimes a strange vehicle can take one to strange lands.....and back.

^RemInds me of this one^

One big ~O~ ring.
'OUT here'.
AA33 over?
edit on 18-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join