It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director US Army WarCollege says Israeli Mossad Did 911

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

What involvement? Where's the proof?
Are you seriously taking the word of some guy that had no means of getting hold of anything top secret, he was some low level manager. Now, get an updated story from someone in the Pentagon during 9/11 with high level security clearence and perhaps I would take it seriously, until then, not buying it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
wow, great thread
and thanks to the OP for his service
to this country and it's people.

And I will have to agree that Israel was
involved with 9/11 from the evidence
that I have found also.

S&F

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

What involvement? Where's the proof?
Are you seriously taking the word of some guy that had no means of getting hold of anything top secret, he was some low level manager. Now, get an updated story from someone in the Pentagon during 9/11 with high level security clearence and perhaps I would take it seriously, until then, not buying it.

You see all this time you spend defending the jews could have been spent discussing the video and why the apprehended mossad agents were released and why it was never rendered public what their relation to 911 was if any, or what results their interrogation yielded.

You are not buying it, the more of a reason to investigate the involvement of the mossad in 911.

But you just prefer to call anybody who raises questions or wants answers an antisemite. Well its the internet and I cant really keep you from behaving like that.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

That little game you are playing with the lives of 6 million jews killed is truly disgusting and if a relative of an holocaust survivor knew about it, I am sure hed like to take a good whack or 2 at you.

Really, because I worked with the granddaughter of a holocaust survivor for 15 years, and believe me she hated that people out there are blaming them for 9/11. She cried about it once. So it is you sir who are hurting their memory, I'm trying to stop the hate so some little Hitler out there can never do that to them again.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Well its the internet and I cant really keep you from behaving like that.

Is that a violent threat?Sounds like it.
I will report you to the mods if you continue.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

That little game you are playing with the lives of 6 million jews killed is truly disgusting and if a relative of an holocaust survivor knew about it, I am sure hed like to take a good whack or 2 at you.

Really, because I worked with the granddaughter of a holocaust survivor for 15 years, and believe me she hated that people out there are blaming them for 9/11. She cried about it once. So it is you sir who are hurting their memory, I'm trying to stop the hate so some little Hitler out there can never do that to them again.

No you see, I am not saying it was the jews. Your little sob story, which is a lie, because they were blaming the muslims not the jews, is just adding insult to the millions of died. I am talking of Mossad, a secret service and Israel, a country, not blaming Spielberg here, a jew (I think). All you have been doing for 3 posts is being a big Hitler and you are not even ashamed of yourself. You sir are truly disgusting. I bet you wouldnt dare to behave in such a horrible way in person.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Lol are you paranoid or something? I see no threat there....
And as for 9 11, a bit too many coincidences for me to believe that mossad had nothing to do with it.
edit on Thu, 18 Nov 2010 22:02:17 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

because they were blaming the muslims not the jews,

Who's they?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Huh?

Seriously, what is wrong with you?

Israel has a long history of spying on the United States. That is fact, not speculation.

An Israeli instant messaging firm even admitted 2 of their employees got advanced warnings about what was going to happen.

The U.S. government detained Israelis in the investigation of 9.11

You are an ardent supporter of Israeli, even when it flies in the face of fact and common sense.

That is very symbolic of irrationality.

On a sidenote, the other poster didnt threaten you. Stop being so uptight.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

who`s they

Sorry I meant to say I have really no right to keep you from behaving like that, even if I find your behaviour truly abhorrent.

A lot of people were blaming the muslims for 911. At least I was and I witnessed others who did.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FutureThinker
After watching that video, I'm pretty pissed off now !

Our government has obviously know the truth for a long time, and what
Dr. Alan Sabrosky says about people being loyal to the country they live
in is something I said about the illegal immigration issue also.

If you live in a country (any country) then you should be willing to stand
up and defend that country period.
I like the word he used, I think it was "Treason".

Our Government let this happen, A lot of people need to go to jail over this.

Peace

I would stick media heads 'on the dock at Nuremberg' for their role aiding the terris.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

They detained a lot of people, so what.
We already know who perpetrated 9/11
And so what if I support Israel?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The fact is that there is plenty of evidence that Israel is nowhere near a friend of the United States, yet you continue to support them.

Where do your loyalties lie?

We do not know for certain who actually perpetrated 9/11, but we do know Israel was complicit in the attack.
edit on 18-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Hope the modes don't remove this one.
The search for truth.....
It's better in the mute.
Less 'distracting'.
I've been A'mazeingly patient.
U?
edit on 18-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

They detained a lot of people on 911? Who? How? It was a surprise attack. Thats the point, on that day they pretty much only got 2 set of mossad agents.

Actually it turned out alqaeda was an invention, fiction. So no we dont know who attacked America. And you support Israel besides every good reason to think Israel is anything but a friend of the American people? Who are you loyal to? I am not a nationalist who thinks each country should try to play out the other, but seriously.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

A lot of people were blaming the muslims for 911.

I think we have had a huge miscommunication, from some of the words you've used, I take it your not American.
I'll just say, a lot of us know muslims were involved and don't agree with this 9/11 conspiracy stuff. I'm saying that the jews did not do this, this rumor started in Pakistan (I think it was) that day and spread like a disease. I'm trying to stop the spread of lies and hate. The story I told is not a lie and I take extreme offense to that. I have been her assistant for 15 years, she's a MD. She thinks the whole world hates the jews and fears for her family in Israel because they are surrounded by people that want them dead.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

alqaeda was an invention

Really? Who are all those in yemen right now, farmers?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I think we have had a huge miscommunication, from some of the words you've used, I take it your not American.
I'll just say, a lot of us know muslims were involved and don't agree with this 9/11 conspiracy stuff. I'm saying that the jews did not do this, this rumor started in Pakistan (I think it was) that day and spread like a disease. I'm trying to stop the spread of lies and hate. The story I told is not a lie and I take extreme offense to that. I have been her assistant for 15 years, she's a MD. She thinks the whole world hates the jews and fears for her family in Israel because they are surrounded by people that want them dead.

How does one get to this fantasyland you live in?

You do not know anything for sure. You do not know Israel was not involved, just the same as you do not know that muslims did it.

The only thing you know is what the government tells you and what your twisted mind manages to warp those words in to.

You are precisely whats wrong with people in the United States.

Stop proving the stereotypes of Israel supporters true.
edit on 18-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

No the rumor started because mossad agents were apprehended, bomb dogs reacted to their van, they were shown quite happy about the attack on pictures they took posing in front of the towers, had no papers, a bag of stashed cash, were integrated in a phony company and on their way to get out of the country. Agents of a country who has the linberty attack on their back and the Lavon affair.

That woman is jewish. Jewish is not Mossad and Jewish is not Israel. There are a few non jews in the knesset. There is a lot of hate in the middle east right now its not a good place to be, I am sure she is concerned.

If you dont want to discuss the subject thats just fine, but quit trying calling anybody who wants to discuss it an antisemite.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

We do not know for certain who actually perpetrated 9/11

You guys may not but I do. I watched it happen. How old were you that day, 10?
edit on 18-11-2010 by sickofitall2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join