It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police watchdog website (FITwatch) shut down.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Do you have a link that explains it better. the link you posted is a closed site. Nothing that goes into detail.

Is it legal in england for police to take this action?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

They just wanted to humilate me, in 6th form, i just had to leave. Amazing that these techs are used to haress innocent people.

They just made up anything they wanted to come into my life.

Hint for everyone.

If someone goes to the police and makes up something serious about you in london, these techs will be used on you. They will you mind control, and also perve into your home with mics etc.... If they really want to go further, they will humilate you with this,a nd try to get you to commit a crime, for no reason other than they are haressing you.

So remember people if someone just makes it up, these techs will be used on you. They can go through your whole lifes memories, and i mean all. Things even from like your an infant that you cannot remember, the techs used in this do not need your interaction.

If the police want to humilate you like they did me for 18.5 years, they will. Imagine they had nothing ever to back this vendetta up, but what was in there mind.

Remember peopel it does not need to be true, just have someone make up anything serious about you, and the polcie and gov will use these things.

Just imagine what the polcie and gov have now, if i found this out in 1992 in school?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I will jump on this thread just this one time so the lone poster defending our brothers/sisters in blue doesn't feel alone. You are not. It's just that these hate threads are never meant to go anywhere but to spew more hate, so most people (besides the haters) just ignore them.

I can't speak for the rest of the world, or maybe even the rest of the United States, but here in Washington State, our police are NOT corrupt. Sure, as said by others there are always a few bad apples no matter what profession or walk of life you are talking about. For the most part though, they are respected, intelligent upstanding people with high morals and ethics. Kids look up to them, the general public respects them and criminals either hate them or fear them. (usually both, it depends on if the cuffs are on for what behavior comes out)

No, I am not a cop, but I am very familiar with law enforcement and know many, many officers. There are a couple I don't care for but the rest, I would most definately want with me if something bad happened.

The people that come out hating and complaining are the also the ones that would complain the most if they weren't there when you needed them.

Hate websites are not constructive but used to target individuals. This is the same as stalking/harrassing and yes, victimizing. The police are there to protect us and we need to protect them.

I always challange any cop hater to look at themselves and think about what would happen to them if they ever applied for the job of a police officer. Most of the time, they would never make it past filling out the application, let alone the background check. This is because most of you are either criminals or social misfits.

Go ahead, tear this post apart. Like I said, those of us who defend the police usually just avoid these threads because it does no good to defend them. It's like trying to speak to a small child about why they can't have more candy.....blah, blah, blah.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

to be honest, I'm not really in the know about what the police powers in cyberspace are, but it does seem a bit odd that they didn't need to go through the courts/judges to get them closed.

Did you see the link i put on the last page, from the guardian, if you missed here, I'll pop it here. It also has a post on there with the offending material too, in the comments. If you scroll down till you see a post which starts "DO get rid of your clothes...." (I wont repost it, as it's already got 1 site shut down)

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is outrageous! I hope they saved their website content and can find a new host. To bad youtube, google video and the rest of the internet is still around to display injustices for all to see. I'm sorry, if someone can look me up and see what I have done, cops should be held accountable just the same! I am glad people have cameras on their cell phones...who knows, one day you might be getting beat down or harassed by a cop and the only evidence will be a video on youtube someone posted!

Some people are nuts and think cops should be exempt from responsibility and support the division of them from everyone else. This is how bad leadership stays in power. This is why you can not eat, drink, consume, grow, possess things in a state of liberty, but instead a parented, imposed upon existence from cradle to grave! We don't have liberty in America because of people like you!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

My life has proven that the polcie and gov of uk have access to technology that goes through all your memories.

Tell me why american states are not using this tech to find out if a person on death row is innocent or guilty as usa has this tech too if uk has it.

If one innocent person died on death row, and usa has this tech, that makes the police murderers. If the police in uk are using it, than things like fbi(which is mi5 like in america), has access to it.

So an innocent person gets killed on death row. This tech existed in 1992 as my life proved, how many innocent people in death row in usa has there been killed in that time.

George bush as texas main man would of known this tech existed, while just letting innocent people go to there deaths, and there where questions about quite a few i hear.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm sorry, if someone can look me up and see what I have done, cops should be held accountable just the same! I am glad people have cameras on their cell phones...who knows, one day you might be getting beat down or harassed by a cop and the only evidence will be a video on youtube someone posted!
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

What are you talking about? Here in Washington State, all an individual can do is go onto the local county website and run a search using your name. It will give a case number and date, criminal or traffic offense. Guess what? You can do the exact same thing with a cops name. If they have been charged with an offense, they have the exact same record as you do. Stop making it seem like they are some special creature held to different standards.

They are actually held to much higher standards. They have to walk on eggshells thanks to our ridiculous system. Because of recent case law, it makes their jobs ten times harder to arrest and then convict criminals.

But hey, that's what you want right? Protect your rights, make their jobs harder and protect the criminals? Like I said, once you start falling victim to the system that keeps the criminals on the streets and police on the defense, you will all be the first to cry about it!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Thank you. I to am not a police officer, But i have always shown respect to them. I live in ohio now and I havent seen much police corruption here. My brother in law used to be a king county sheriff in washington. I lived in enumclaw with him for awhile. He was a good officer that always showed compassion towards the people there. Even when they showed him no respect and total hatred.

I have seen more bad towards them than i have cops vs. people.

To anyone reading this thread, please understand that There is bad in everything and everyone. Just depends on what brings it out of you.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I can't even respond to you. Sorry, but this is SOOOO far out there in left field, that I don't even want to play.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by westcoast

.... cops should be held accountable just the same!
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

....Stop making it seem like they are some special creature held to different standards.

They are actually held to much higher standards. They have to walk on eggshells thanks to our ridiculous system. Because of recent case law, it makes their jobs ten times harder to arrest and then convict criminals.

Over here on this US Soil to be Chief of Police you have to have a degree. So this guy bought a degree from a website for $9.95 and became the Chief of Police for Guam:

diplomamillnews.blogspot.com...

America's Police are just as corrupt as Britain's. We live in a Police State now, not a nation of laws.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969

Thank you. I to am not a police officer, But i have always shown respect to them. I live in ohio now and I havent seen much police corruption here. My brother in law used to be a king county sheriff in washington. I lived in enumclaw with him for awhile. He was a good officer that always showed compassion towards the people there. Even when they showed him no respect and total hatred.

I have seen more bad towards them than i have cops vs. people.

To anyone reading this thread, please understand that There is bad in everything and everyone. Just depends on what brings it out of you.

I couldn't have said it better.

I have seen officers put their lives on the line to protect people they don't even know, and yes even the person they are arresting. Quite often, they have to take someone into custody to protect them from themselves.

It is a thankless job. Every once in awhile they might get to see the positive influence they had in someone's life and it makes it all worthwhile.

To those of you that will spew hate at my positive comments. I helped bury a friend of mine a short couple of years ago. She was responding to help someone. She was the most loving, caring person and what did she get for her service? A bullet in the head....among others in her body...from a psychopath she had helped in the past. One of my friends had put that man in prison but he was back out thanks to our wonderful system so that he could kill her and several other people that day.

She was a cop because she loved life and loved people and only wanted to help and protect them from the type of person that killed her in cold blood.

NOTHING you 'cop haters' can say will change my perspective. I have seen too much reality and I know first hand what the police are up against. Again, I say to take a good long look at yourself and what, exactly it is that you are DEFFENDING?!

EDIT TO ADD: Let me also add, that her name was ANN. She was a beautiful person and it is because of people like her, COPS like her that I still have some faith left in us as a society.
edit on 16-11-2010 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Yep exactly the polcie can do anything they want to you, in uk and usa.

They have the techs to absolutely humilate you and they use this tactic to get you to do something wrong, to justify there crimes.

No one is safe with these people, as you are a phone call away from murderers like that came into my life, coming into yours.

Can you imagine the police have spent 18.5 years doing this to my life, and never had a moment of privacy since i was at school in 1993 i left, amazing, how evil this group are.

They will come into your home and laugh in your face while perving into your home with mics and technologies.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

The police can barely keep enough officers on the street due to budget cuts and you expect me to believe they have the recourses to follow you around for 18 years and they still havent found away to get rid of you. I am sorry but i think you may have bigger problems then the cops. I for one cannot take you seriously. Like i said, i am sorry.

This will be my last post to this thread thank you.

I have to add this.. Is this thread about the closing of a web site or is it really about the issues you have with the police? Just wondering.

edit on 16-11-2010 by russ1969 because: added content

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

The police came into our home, and told my mum, and remember i have never been aressted. That if i move away from london and out of uk, i will have more freedoms.

So i have never been aressted, but some smart arse cop came into our home once and told my mum that.

Fact. So if i have never done anything in london, what did that cop mean, i will have more freedoms if i move out of uk?

So do not try to play smart games with me, read that sentence above, and tell me why i need to move out of uk, and why would i have more freedoms there if i never comitted crime here or i have never been arrested in uk? So tell me why i have never had any contact with police, and they tell my mum that i will have more freedoms if i move out of uk? Tell me what that cop meant i would have more freedoms abroad, when i have done nothing here, but my life is monitored 24/7, and they did this to humilate my life.

So anyone tell me how and why if i had no contact with police in my life, they would come into our home and tell my mum that. If i moved out of uk, i would have more freedoms, does that mean they wll contine monitoring me in what ever country and humilating me there too for no reason?

Do you understand what a fact means?

My life has proven the police are involved in murder fact, so lol at all of you pretending about uk london police. My life has proven what they do, and i will till i die talk about them.
edit on 11/16/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Wow, i did it again. i was so involved with andy and his topic i thought this was his thread. See how easy it is for someone to de-rail a thread. Im sorry once again. So on that note i will not leave this thread because of him.

I will look into the legality of it all and post back when i have more for you.

I have also s&f this thread. it is the least i can do since i have messed up twice now

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I am not derailing the thread, i am talking about police corruption, and the extremes of what they have done to me, shows you what the police are involved in, in london.

I could go on, but i am just warning all you people what the police will and can do.

Facts are wonderful, and its lovely to talk the truths about an organisation like the police in london.

I am not surprised one bit they took down that site, look what they did to me.

edit on 11/16/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

How am i playing smart games with you? And how should i know what the cop meant when he said that. I wasnt there. And someone stating something is not fact, sorry. I dont know you or anything about you. So how can i help you? I know if it was me and these things happened, I wouldn't put up with it. 18 years is to long for you to keep being paranoid about it.

My advice would be to either confront them and ask questions or just move. I dont know what else to tell you.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969

Wow, i did it again. i was so involved with andy and his topic i thought this was his thread. See how easy it is for someone to de-rail a thread. Im sorry once again. So on that note i will not leave this thread because of him.

I will look into the legality of it all and post back when i have more for you.

I have also s&f this thread. it is the least i can do since i have messed up twice now

lol no worries, it's easily done.

you're right, it's very easy to get sucked into off topic oddness. (sorry andy1033 mate, but your story is coming over as a little strange. I'm sorry that I can't believe that the police would do that, or even have that capability to read peoples mind. I guess you're used to the sceptisism. if we had devices that could do that, it would have been leaked by now. people are rubbish at keeping secrets. )

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Everyone i went to school with knows it happened to me in 1992.

Electronic mind control has been talked about, it is just you have not even grasped it.

The thing is that you just cannot stand it that it exists and you knew nothing about it, like friedman claims, if something exists and people do not know about it, there ego keeps it hidden as they all think everyone would know. Yep right.

The police and uk gov did this to me fact. I am just telling you people, and for those who may be being targeted by police. These techs are facts, and that last post above is something the posters here just will not be able to fatham. Imagine that police targeting people without them commiting a crime, ehhh.

Police in uk = murderers.

Skeptics argument = Oh no i would know about it if it was real, lol.
Answer = it is real, its not my fault you do not know. Why would i care if your skeptical, you just come out with baseless theories like if it existed we would know. How would you know, do you know any other gov secrets then, when uk is one of the most secret govs on earth.

Just imagine what the uk military and police have did in places like n ireland with this stuff, murdering anyone they want.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
O.k it seems godaddy.com was the one who hosted this site and they where the ones that pulled it due to police contacting the site and complaining.

www.wired.com...

Lol, it seems that even godaddy.com has changed their reason why. look for yourself.

<< 1    3 >>

join