It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry Explained

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
In any case, Masonry, or Satanism is a tool in the hand of an extraterrestrial invader, which we refer to as the Pleyadeans.
They are a civilization which has developed a destructive view on other lifeforms in this universe. They are known to have caused great misery for a great amount of people; such as imprisonment and torture in dimensions for a long period of time.
Maybe they deserve to be caught, or copied in the same way.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The universe is a creation
Life out of chaos

Scientific proof exists in support of an artificially created universe. Gravitation detection and quantum physics provide evidence for this. The question remains: do we live in a universe which is precoded from the start, or does it allow us to form free will?

Holograph literally means 'all written', from the Greek holo: all + graphein: to write. The word 'holographical' historically meant 'wholly written by the person in whose name it appears'. A holograph letter could be a legally drafted will, or a personal letter.

Holograms occur frequently in everyday life. You find them edged on credit cards or banknotes. As light bounces off them, a 3D image surfaces.

20th century science has ascertained that the universe responds to the holographic principle[1], but is also chaotic, in other words non-deterministic. Are we talking about a predetermined hologram, or are we inhabiting a universe in which nothing is precalculated, where free will genuinely exists?

Werner Heisenberg wrote in 1927 that it is impossible to determine simultaneously both the position and velocity of an electron, or any other particle of light[2]. This showed us something about the submicroscopic fundament of the universe: that it is unpredictable. Energy exists in an unstable way: quantum fluctuations which make up nuclei of atoms resonate and decay almost instantaneously[3]. "Probability densities for wave-particle dualities", physicists call them, knowing that the universe, in its finest of energies, can not be analyzed nor predicted.

John Von Neumann would describe these energetic fluctuations as the result of a potentially infinite combination of dimensions[4]. While this description might be true, and workable for quantum physicists, it does not account for the uncertainty which Heisenberg observed. Unpredictability on a subatomic level remains.

At the macroscopic level, we see that the universe keeps behaving in the same indeterministic ways. The three- or n-body problem, for instance, indicates that the position of astronomical bodies versus each other is only to be known by approximation[7]. The position of three or more interrelated bodies over long stretches of time (eg. a 100 000 years) becomes unpredictable. Charted solutions to this problem result in chaotic motion with no visible sign of repetition.

The universe is a chaos, not a cosmos. To watch the universe through the small size of a coin held at a distance of 74 feet, we see hundreds of galaxies with over 400 billion stars and even more planets. Spontaneous evolution of life occurs wherever possible -- contrary to the belief that life must be seeded, or "engineered". The diversity in types of lifeforms out of biological evolution is unknown. Evolution of the physical universe, over long stretches of time, through many bifurcations, brings the advent of life. Where suitable conditions exist, chemical complexity will arise and develop into organic combinations that can reproduce and become even more complex. Ecological niches, eg. biotopes of a rainforest, were driven by chaotic interactions between life and its surroundings[5]. Surprising creatures surface out of this, as in deep oceanic life[6]. The universe might be a creation, but it is dynamic, full of unpredictability. The holographic principle doesn't apply to it.

--------------------------------------

Post scriptum 1

There is no proof of a natural universe. If negative thoughts linger about our universe, it is therefore best to ignore them.
If you hate the universe, the only consistent thing to do is to take yourself out of it.

Post scriptum 2

It could be that we find ourselves in an operation to prevent the Von Neumann device from existing. An operation in which I was given a God identity.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Every lodge has different rituals and uses different wording, mostly to keep people from learning them.

And what about those membership rolls?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Yes, slightly different wording between them but still it's ultimately the same, or recognizably similar. It's less to keep out people and more just different regions have different ways of doing things.
Partially related to the States not having a United Grand Lodge, each state has their own Grand Lodge.

As far as the rolls...

Like I've mentioned before, the local lodge here in Milton has a page that shows all of their current and past Worshipful masters, and other officers of the Lodge.

however, if you're wanting a mandatory listing of every Mason... I'm afraid I can't help you there. Neither m i comfortable with the idea of forcing a registry.
Those things usually never end well.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Yes, slightly different wording between them but still it's ultimately the same, or recognizably similar. It's less to keep out people and more just different regions have different ways of doing things.
Partially related to the States not having a United Grand Lodge, each state has their own Grand Lodge.

As far as the rolls...

Like I've mentioned before, the local lodge here in Milton has a page that shows all of their current and past Worshipful masters, and other officers of the Lodge.

however, if you're wanting a mandatory listing of every Mason... I'm afraid I can't help you there. Neither m i comfortable with the idea of forcing a registry.
Those things usually never end well.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

So you're saying there are thousands of different rituals? You are mistaken in this. Now you could say that the ritual varies (ever so slightly) from Grand Lodge to Grand Lodge. From what I've seen though in my travels a few words variance doesn't change the true meaning/intent.

You'll never get a forced registry of Freemasons.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

So you're saying there are thousands of different rituals? You are mistaken in this. Now you could say that the ritual varies (ever so slightly) from Grand Lodge to Grand Lodge. From what I've seen though in my travels a few words variance doesn't change the true meaning/intent.

You'll never get a forced registry of Freemasons.

If it had to be forced, then obviously the Freemasons are not willing to volunteer it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

what do you want to know and why?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Damn straight they aren't willing to do it.

I wouldn't be either, heck I don't even like filling out the census.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i call farce.

in truth a mason was a disgruntled jealous person who envied his sir and hated having the duty of moving rocks; he thought hey i deserve to be treated equal to my sir; a plan was enacted in which he and other people who agreed on his tenants of "equality" would slay his sir, for he was being unequal and unfair.in the resultant aftermath all sirs were studied and all knowledge at the moment of event was the highest level of knowledge any "fake free mason" that exist today can hope to attain. in the studying of sirs all forms of his natural ways were taught to people the world over, illegally.

you might as well become a mormon if you beileve what you posted in your original post.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Depends on why you want it.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

You have a point. Freemasonry is based on a lot of "ancient" knowledge and very little modern knowledge.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Depends on why you want it.

The Freemasons have conspired to engage in political scandals and upheavals, using secrecy to draw up their plans. As such, they cannot be trusted any longer to keep secrets.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

yes, and the last time this happened was in 1776. And it was a group that consisted of people, some of whom happened to be masons, it was not a masonic event. So a few years have passed since then. And you seem to think that you know all the secrets anyway, so what exactly is it that you want to know?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

See, you want a registry to harass and restrict the members in their daily lives.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
what do you mean daily lives? as a mason what society is their primary?a registry would be good like a census; also it would be a good deterrent to falsehoods. just think how many people would then stand up to the revisionist lies purported in the op if all were forced to proclaim affiliation.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Last time I checked I still had the 1st Amendment right (freedom to assemble). I do not need to register with anyone nor do I need to divulge my membership I do not wish to. Why just the Freemasons?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
they have no oversight. and your amended rights have little to do with masonry, you have given up what your constitution is/was when you decided to become a mason. thats like me being a non muslim and professing to a muslim that dominos pizza committed a crime by putting pork in my pizza crust. if you have legioned with masonry as a society then those rites are your rights not mine.

but back on topic; i hate and detest the revision of stories to suit your place in them that masons are so fond of enacting. if you associate a person who quarries and places rocks with any form of expression outside of moving rocks then you are a thief and are illegally practicing withheld knowledge that does not belong to yourself. so please try and explain to me how you have come to think it legal for you to be a non citizen and non initiate but to be viewed as a citizen of his holiest temple and an adept at his priests rites? if that question makes no sense it should continue to not make any, because you are only allowed as a "mason" to move stones, not commission their location or "style". in the process of building a community the duties that are entailed the person who ensures where a stone is located and how it is fashioned; are entirely different than the person who places it there. it is irresponsible for a mason to study how the architect creates his temple, it is fruitful for the mason to move the stones he is given from the architect and place them in their according location; not attempt to be viewed as such for the pity and self respect one has for their duty.

if "masons" were forced to divulge their affiliations im sure the intent behind a person who wants to study philosophy or a person who wants to move stones as a lowly mason before the eyes of bewildered persons at the majesty of a complete temple, would be as transparent as a person studying philosophy and calling them-self a mason ancient or accepted as calling themselves such because of the truth of how a person who has created a temple for their own lord has been sacked and nabbed in the night like a thief or in the day in bold nakedness. this census would make actions like those committed czech against masonry or any actions committed with intent against people/persons who truthfully are fraudulent much "cleaner". for example if i was "che" and it was my duty to place heads on a chopping block the truth of the matter would not ly solely on membership to any society.

if the rest of the world views america as a scoiety; and america in principle is bankrupt because the intent behind robbing america of its power is a masonic invention by persons who study philo; then not only is america in danger but so is ko,ki etc and everyones i's without a finger to point at an "all"; the issue is further compounded by such silly thoughts as within my ka or any other functional algorythm you are vested with rights inherent from my being and not rights you have developed for yourself. a list of everyone who thinks i give them rights to be would be a great asset; just like a census is a great asset for america, no?

so the free part of free masonry is that you are free from the duties and responsibilities of a stone quarrier; and you think America has given you freedom to examine the mind and thoughts of the temple architect and temple priests? and you dont want to be held accountable for having this opinion!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

My Constitutional Rights have everything to do with it. Its an invasion of my privacy and my rights, and I will not allow it to happen. Nor do Freemasons need oversight. We are a law abiding citizens. Oversight exists to hold the leash on government, not law abiding citizens.

Freemasonry doesn't nullify my Constitutional Rights, and you thinking so shows the kind of tyranny you support. Why not restrict religious people from pursuing political office? Why not restrict teachers of their freedom of speech? Why have civil rights in the first place?

Freemasons today are Speculative (philosophical) Masons. We use Masonry tools as symbols for improvement and lessons of morality. And last time I checked, we didn't break any copyright laws back in 18th century. Nor do you fully understand Masonry in modern times versus what it was in antiquity.

I have the right to think and act the way I want, I'm an American and I have earned my rights. Your detestment doesn't nullify anything and I will live my life the way I see fit nor will I bow down to some tyrannical ideas. I'd rather die fighting fascism than live like a slave.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

See, you want a registry to harass and restrict the members in their daily lives.

Once you open the membership rolls, the corrupt members will start to scatter like cockroaches.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join