It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Underground' Reptilian Encounter - Carthage, Missouri

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I've read the first few paragraphs and thats enough.

Would TPTB hide something like this in a spot, where literally ANYONE who went wandering down there could access? Highly doubt it. I mean yeah theres 'hiding it in plain view' but theres plain stupidity.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I hate to burst anyones bubble on the authenticity of this story. However from what I know this first was reported on Above Top Secret in 2004 and here is the thread. Six years ago, this isn't recent if it ever happened.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Excellent info FoxStriker, thank you. I've heard of these reptilians, and they do seem to be found in many diverse cultures around the entire world.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
"what happened to your atv?"
"um...we were underground...and there were these...reptile things..."

sounds a LOT like the Kolchak episode 'The Sentry', including
*underground storage
*vehicles (golf cart vis atv)
*military presence (the bunker was a US Gummint contractor storage facility)
*bipedal reptile chasing you

www.tvrage.com...

That's exactly the first thing I though of works4dhs - I saw that episode of Kolchak as a kid and it scared the hell out of me!

Let's assume for one moment that Mr. Garret is being honest and really believes he saw something extraordinary, then its worth a mission to investigate. I would suggest certain precautions for the exploratory party.

Face shields - some reptiles can spit poison like the cobra, that blinds their target.

Kevlar body armor - taken at face value, the creature had a weapon that took out one of the ATVs.

Firearms - same reason as above.

Road flares - if they are subterrainian, then a bright light or fire might keep them at bay.

Gasmasks instead of simple face shields might be in order: there is no telling what a poisonous substance could do in a confined space, and if the large creature had a weapon it might have more weapons.

I would recommend a large and well armed party, because where there are two creatures there might be a LOT more down there, in fact if this story is true there are almost certainly a lot more.

I'd also recommend some bear spray: if the explorers needed to evade the reptiles, it might be enough to through them off the human's scents.

There's zero evidence that that "graffiti" poses any barrier to the reptiles, and if you poke them with a big enough stick they might just get angry enough to pass that symbol.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

As it was mentioned in the original post and the linked article.
No bubble to be burst if people can read.
edit on 8-11-2010 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Love this thread. its amazing to me the amount of interesting threads weve had in the past 72 hours to try and debunk. when it rains it pours

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
This story is nonsense and I can explain why very easily. This whole story is blown away by one simple statement from the source.

They turned on their headlights

ATV's have headlights that work just like motorcycle headlights. They come on automatically when you start the vehicle. There is no one/off switch for the headlight. So how did they "turn on" a light that was already turned on?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
the link I posted addressed the security issues as far as entering the underground. apparently there are plenty of back ways into this complex. the site also had contact information for Pat Garrett, who has supposedly since moved from the area to Las Vegas. I also think the story is highly suspect for obvious reasons but some of you are looking downright ignorant or desperate in trying to prove its not legit. c'mon, its false because they turned on their headlights? some models do utilize headlights that can be turned off straight from the factory. I personally own a model that has a modified light that can be turned off. that proves nothing. and just because you worked there and there happens to be a front gate? if you had researched the info provided you would see that this also proves nothing. if you had followed the link I provided and the jump links from it you would have photographic evidence of many people gaining access without any security deterrent.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
This story is nonsense and I can explain why very easily. This whole story is blown away by one simple statement from the source.

They turned on their headlights

ATV's have headlights that work just like motorcycle headlights. They come on automatically when you start the vehicle. There is no one/off switch for the headlight. So how did they "turn on" a light that was already turned on?

You're wrong. I own an ATV and the headlights have to be turned on with the key. Two options, key on, no lights, or key on with lights. They don't automatically come on with all ATV's. I live in Missouri this is interesting I had never heard this story. I do some paranormal investigating this sounds like a cool place to go.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If the OP passed through the projection wall the 2nd time while being chased how was he to look back through it and see the creature?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Most quads I have owned has had a switch to go from off, light beam, and high beam. With that being said, has ATS ever reviewed over this story [see link below] I'm not sure whether to believe it or not, but if this has been talked about before, and someone can find the post, I would greatly appreciate it, as I cannot find it. Thanks.

Reptoid Creature?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I want to believe it, but I can't. I mean, sure some things are plausible. I've been on atv's and even wrecked one. Yeah, you can be going so fast you don't see a turn, blow through it and hit something. If I rolled through a fake wall like that, sure I would stop fast. Then I would look around after I made sure I was still alive, and most likely keep going. Do you really expect me to believe that, after all that exploring, you would just turn around and go home because you just went through a fake wall? Fake wall means even more exploring.

And who, if you are running for your life, is going to turn around and try to snap a picture? Also, if you just thought those markings were graffiti (therefore thinking cool, we are not the only ones who has been down here) why would you take a picture? Unless you are one of those people who snaps a picture of everything they see, of course.

I can even see the creature not trying to kill them. If he wasn't going to cross out of the area that he has to stay in, why think he would come out and clean up a dead body or two? Especially when firing on the vehicle would most likely ensure that they never return again. It's called a warning shot. And it was effective.

The coldness of the area. If a being of reptilian ancestry has evolved to the point of our current intelligence and beyond, I would imagine adapting to a cold environment is not that hard to fathom.

We have been conditioned to loath humanoid-like reptiles (aka demons). If you saw a reptilian with arms and legs and who was as tall as, or taller than, you then you might want to kill it. We can't create as well as we can destroy, just look at some of the responses around here. We kill our own kind, for simple ignorant reasons like "you're darker than me". This person's reaction is no surprise.

Security waiting for them. Remember they left one behind. Calling in a breach would be standard. Or, they tripped a sensor when they went through the fake wall. Security giving them 10 minutes to leave. That's 10 minutes to get to steppin', not to get off the property.

The part I have a problem with (big problem) is the Vin #. (I have no idea what the syntax is for an atv engine code, so maybe that is what the number is? Don't know, can't say.) It's incorrect. Too many characters, and the syntax is off. Could have been placed in the story to discredit it, but I don't know. It feels like having a plate of your favorite food, and dropping it before you can eat it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tlove250

Just looked up, not sure if the site is credible, but it seems to be. The results suggest that this ATV was made in North America, specifically in the united states, there was no make or model listed making me to believe it was a off-brand type quad. It was made in 2006, and lists the serial number as A07112? Not sure what to think.

Source: VIN Checker I cannot confirm if this is credible website or not. The VIN number given is 5y4Ag0o1y61a071120 [An 18 digit number when supposed to be 17, maybe an extra digit got added by accident?] Or it could just be fake.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

I tried using a chart from ATV Style | ATV VIN Number, but the syntax didn't match up. I thought maybe it was a typo, or someone added it to the letter. Maybe it is just me, but the way the vin is typed doesn't appear to match the writing style, either.
www.atvstyle.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Well that would explain all the underground blasting we hear here in Mo on a regular basis.

This leads me to contemplate about the massive holes which are sprouting up all over the world, what if a true culling is in the works?

Must be a war underground.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Medieval1028

The witnesses now slowed down and were about 75 ft away from the creature. The two men and the reptilian stared at each other for about 15 seconds and then they left. The creature remained standing without moving. One of the witnesses called the police on his cell phone but he was told that the security at the facility would handle the matter. Indeed security waited for the men and threatened to arrest them if they did not leave.

Most cell phones in 2004 had a camera so why no pic??
Also it must have been a very good phone to get reception '8 MILES" inside a twisting cave..
Sounds suss to me..

For all the people asking why no pic with the capabilites of cell phone cameras.... let me asking you something if you were truely terrified would you stop to take a picture?? If you were truly terrified and had a feeling this thing would harm you would you stop it and ask to pose for a pic?? COME ON PEOPLE..... The whole reptilian thing scares me, I am terrified of Aligators (Live in florida and have seen a few ) Im terrified of snakes!! It grosses me out how they can move with no legs!! IF it would of been me I would of sh*t my pants and die! LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

For all the people asking why no pic with the capabilites of cell phone cameras.... let me asking you something if you were truely terrified would you stop to take a picture?? If you were truly terrified and had a feeling this thing would harm you would you stop it and ask to pose for a pic?? COME ON PEOPLE..... The whole reptilian thing scares me, I am terrified of Aligators (Live in florida and have seen a few ) Im terrified of snakes!! It grosses me out how they can move with no legs!! IF it would of been me I would of sh*t my pants and die! LOL

Then all make sure to not have you on the front lines if theres an alien invasion.

I dont understand why you would drive directly at all a wall? Did they know it was a hologram or did they just figure "hey we will go thru it or we will all hit it and die"? And how did the pass thru the wall and see the creature running at them thru it? Lots of holes in the story, i wouldve shot the damn thing

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Gossip: There is a long cave system in MO that rents out space to companies. One company in particular keeps their back up computer mainframe down there in case of global catastrophies. This means internet connections. This company makes commercial products nothing very special. The whole idea of these aliens is plasiable, but very science fiction. Anyone who leaves their home planet would be very desperate and/or very aggressive... and extremely intelligent. Take bug spray or lighterfluid. My son thinks ax deoderant shoots a huge flame. Why would MO be a good spot for these creatures anyways? Why not Antartica or the moon's dark side?
MO is near a fault line .

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by makemap

Thats not my take on it. It is more likely they are extending the tunnel systems to cover the Midwest now as in the past they were up north and west of us.

I do also believe that all of the holes appearing around the world are part of this expansion process.

At one point there used to be portals where the holes are now. When large numbers of lower astrals begin flooding into our dimension prior to the shifting of the earths axis, we will see many more of these unexplainable holes appearing.

Look for human and animal disappearances around these portals or holes in earth. Also people who live near these areas are going to find their friends and loved ones change emotionally and mentally. They are under the influence of the lower astrals and yet themselves unaware.

Part of the Glyph or crop circle phenomena is an attempt by ET to help keep these portals closed as long as possible to avoid the negative energy surge from the lowers who wish to make it through prior to the final shifts happening.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Lets put it this way, if there had been a glyph strategically placed in this location thousands of people would not have had to move and abandon the area.

Look at all the glyphs in the UK, England has a rich history of the occult and of many paranormal stories throughout it's mysterious history.

Luckily there is an abundance of rural areas still kept in the country surrounding the major hubs where it would be impossible to create such intervention.

There are unseen forces which are here to protect and aid in the final phases of the shifting of the earths axis and to assist int he ascension process of earth and all of her life forces including man.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e89acd5857fc.jpg[/atsimg]

Also take a look at these elaborate tunnel systems and tell me what you sense about them? Do you think that they are completely benevolent in nature? These are not by any means the only ones, yet rather than just 'look' at them, 'sense' them.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60a57beb1690.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35aad787b5f4.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/463748c89c82.jpg[/atsimg]

Now these can be found as 'abandoned' in Russia but as I say are representative of the systems which exist beneath the comfort zones of society.

edit on 21-11-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join