It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Underground' Reptilian Encounter - Carthage, Missouri

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The Carthage, MO Underground Encounter

When the following story first broke, most people just blew it off. I'll admit, I was one of the naysayers. Since that time, my opinions have changed and I feel that some of these reports need to be highlighted.

Location/Date: Near Carthage, Missouri - March 7, 2004 - afternoon: The two witnesses had gone ATV riding in a area referred to as "The Underground" which is a public and private storage facility near the town...

Entire -VERY LARGE- opening post was copied from the source website. Most of the post removed, and member warned.
edit on 7-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well that would explain all the underground blasting we hear here in Mo on a regular basis.

This leads me to contemplate about the massive holes which are sprouting up all over the world, what if a true culling is in the works?

CX

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

Great story, not heard of this one before.

Thanks for posting it.

CX.

link   
Wow Great Story. That one kinda got me. So We know something is down there. I think we should get a group of us together and mount night vision cams on some 4 wheelers and go check it out. Im not scared anybody else in? Lets find out. probably a goose chase but hey im in.

edit on 6-11-2010 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

link   
Wow I don't live that far from there, there are TONS of underground storage facilities like this in may area. Many caves around here have been turned into the same sort of place they are talking about, some of them are VERY strange.

I really want to explore more now.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Dang, thats freaky! I would love to explore those caves.
But if they have weapons, I'd have to decline.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Thats creepy!! I would not go down there unless nukes were detonated above ground. There is something not right with caves underground.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
We need to get ahold of the guy who was down there and get a map. Anybody else willing to risk it?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Creepy.... i'd def not go down there.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
My question is what has changed your mind??? Good story...not sure what I think of these Reptilian reports...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
My question is what has changed your mind??? Good story...not sure what I think of these Reptilian reports...

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Although I enjoy reading the reptillian stories, I don't think this is a good one.
If you'd drove your quad through a hologram wall, would you (a) freak out? or (b) think 'meh' and keep on cruising?
edit on 6-11-2010 by neonitus because: ...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree it is a good story and southern Missouri is chock full of karst topography. Natural caves, and sinkholes, springs are all over the place, so I could believe that some re-purposed mine would meet some older caves with smoother walls....
wish I lived closer. Sounds fun if nothing else.

The whole reptilian thing though I think requires extraordinary proof to match it's extraordinary claim to be fully accepted.
edit on 11/6/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
That is a very interesting story, i know there hasn't been many sitings or reports of actual reptilian encounters but if true could be big news. Make you wonder if it has any relation to Alex Collier's interviews of 94 where he speaks of reptilians living in cave systems underground being fed human babies as they are carnivores according to him. Too bad i live far away would love to see something like that with my own eyes.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
GOW FTW!

Sounds like an interesting tale.
edit on 11/6/2010 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If the "sigil" was witnessed, why dont they illuminate us by drawing this thing? OR howzabout a picture? everyone has a cell phone nowadays. hmmm?

IF

IF!!! this is legit, the sigil (if traditional) would shed a ton of light on what these critters are.

Until this come about, I'm calling bs. Sorry. Hate to be a debunker.

Would be fun to go check it out though....heavily armed!
edit on 6/11/10 by felonius because: edit to add

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Could there be gasses underground that make you hallucinate?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have been investigating Reptilian and Grey habitation claims and reports for many years. The fact that this particular case is documented with other sources is the reason I am posting the detail. Frankly, I hesitate to disclose those cases that are exclusive to me on other forums....and prefer to post on my blog at Phantoms and Monsters. If you would like to refer to those cases, go to the blog and use the search tool. There are literally 100's of references to this phenomenon there. Thanks....
edit on 11/6/2010 by Medieval1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I dunno, I might go, but only to get a picture of the "graffiti" symbol. I don't think I would wanna go through any hologram wall that may have a meat eating reptilians waiting behind it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

The witnesses now slowed down and were about 75 ft away from the creature. The two men and the reptilian stared at each other for about 15 seconds and then they left. The creature remained standing without moving. One of the witnesses called the police on his cell phone but he was told that the security at the facility would handle the matter. Indeed security waited for the men and threatened to arrest them if they did not leave.

Most cell phones in 2004 had a camera so why no pic??
Also it must have been a very good phone to get reception '8 MILES" inside a twisting cave..
Sounds suss to me..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join