It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Underground' Reptilian Encounter - Carthage, Missouri

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what this thread is about for lack of info in the OP. Something about reptilians and people on an ATV? After reading the Opening Post, there just wasn't enough information for me to want to click the link.

Sorry. Next time try surmising the subject of the thread somewhere at the beginning of it. I'm pretty sure it's highly recommended that you do so by the admins here on ATS.
edit on 7-11-2010 by tyranny22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am about 7 hrs away but due for a vacation. Im going crazy in my day to day. u2u me the date your gonna be around and I will try to meet you there if you would like a companion/witness

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

I am twenty minutes away.........I have read this story a year ago. Attempted to look up these guys to no luck..........As you can see from my profile I am all about exposing those who should be exposed.........

All up for an adventure.........just shoot me an email if anyone comes to town.........

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
Wow Great Story. That one kinda got me. So We know something is down there. I think we should get a group of us together and mount night vision cams on some 4 wheelers and go check it out. Im not scared anybody else in? Lets find out. probably a goose chase but hey im in.

edit on 6-11-2010 by rushunt because: (no reason given)

I could be there in about 2 hours...count me in

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Absolutely! I mean the worst that can come out of this is that we expose this as non truth and have a little fun! Anybody else in to go on the witch hunT?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
wasn't this already proven as a lie upon running that fake vin number he had posted up?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Go for it, would love to hear what you discover! Make sure you bring some kind of protection against those reptilian weapons!
Oh, don't forget to bring a camera, I would love to see that hologram wall and a picture of these underground aliens.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

Sorry its a Salt mine.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
There really should be SOMETHING we as humans can do/eat to make ourselves 'less delicious' to these zookeepers.

(said in the most teasing manner possible)
edit on 7-11-2010 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

There has to be some kind of tale about if we ate saurkraut or something they wont wanna eat us......if it is haggis then Ill just have to die I guess
edit on 7-11-2010 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

That there is some funny stuff, thanks for the chuckle. If it is haggis, I'm dyin too, haha
Thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

The movie is deep impact I think.

Much of Turkey and my place (Belgrade) have an entire underground network. I only visited one cave on my own and did not dare to venture too far but I found out they sealed it now for some (conspiratorial!) reason. I doubt anything is dwelling there let alone highly intelligent alien species.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It takes nothing in the age of the internet for a picture of a reptillian shapeshifter to make it on the net. No luck so far.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Don't know if any one else picked this up but,

"We passed through the wall projection and I looked back and saw the thing raise it's arm and it had a weapon of some sorts"

How exactly did he look back through this "real looking" wall that he thought he was going to crash into on the way in?

Good imagination.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This story was already posted back in 2004.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
That is a funny story. I read a lot of sci-fi and it reminds me of the Draco series. I would bet that if these two people made up this story to scare the cr!p out of people and it works, because I would probably never go even close to Missouri, just from reading this. If I knew how optics works, I would like to re-create this using a hologram to scare people away all the time!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hey, ill be in that area (actually pittsburg, KS) on thanksgiving weekend, maybe you guys want to go explore the caves then?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The interesting thing about this thread is almost the same replys are being written in response to the same material from 2004.

People want to go to the caves etc seems to be common, I wonder how many did back then and how many actually will now?

Original Thread ;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Perhaps truly there is nothing new under the sun. (At least our sun maybe)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
www.undergroundozarks.com...

here are some pics from the area I believe the story to be talking about. you can find a few pics from the Americold section on google images as well. that UndergroundOzarks forums has a few threads about this subject and quite a few members who frequent this place. would be a good place for more info.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by slimmerpickens

After reviewing the site, I have noticed that the site creator's have mentioned that this is an underwater facility that indeed does somewhat connect to the said "reptilian encounter cave" But, they also mentioned that it is not the off-limits part of which they would assume they would see lawyers on their doorsteps if they had visited that area. So they did not explore the area of which these encounters where mentioned, but seems to be useful information of this area never-the-less, thanks. I would really like to check this out myself, I used to visit Missouri all the time, but never in my life did I hear of such matters as this one, I don't think this one can be dismissed until some hairs start growing
and we get out there and check for ourselves or have sufficient proof of someone else investigating this. I guess I could go back to my hometown and hire a bunch of rednecks with shotguns [no harm or hate intended for those who consider themselves rednecks, only showing a sense of humor] to go with and check it out, how bad could it be? Us vs. some intelligent reptiles with guns that can penetrate and shut down a quad. :shrugs

thanks for the post.
edit on 11/7/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/7/2010 by kyrebelyell2004 because: Felt the need to add the [part] to make sure no one gets offended.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

In regards to the story about the reptile like creature seen in the Underground in Carthage Missouri.

I use to work at the Carthage underground as a forklift driver and I moved trailers from topside to the dock doors in the caves. I worked there for almost 2 years (2006-2008) at that time I wandered around as much as I could and as often as I could and I can tell you that I have never seen anything out of the ordanary in there. There is about 1 million square feet of storage space including parking for employees and trucks that come to pick up and drop off frozen foods, I have never seen any tunnels that would suggest an area of interest. A friend of mine told me of this encounter of reptiles in the Underground after he found it searching for paranormal stories. He asked me about it and all I could tell him is that if the story is real it is not at the carthage undergraound. I have never seen any tunnels that go as far as the story says. There is no dry food there ether, just frozen foods, like Tysons chicken and Mcdonalds nuggets, pizzas and so forth. I am not trying to disprove the claim but to enlighten all those who have read the story and ensure them that this undergraound warehouse is not the place they described. And I have NEVER seen any military personel there EVER!. I do not work for the government and I am not trying to disuade people from investigating the incedent.
To get into this place you have to have permission from the guard shack to enter the main gate. There is a second gate to enter but it is for employees only. You have to have a electronic gate key to raise the arm bar to enter. Now as an over the road truck driver I have been to the Indepenence Underground 2 time for deliveries. The way the story was discribed, it sound like it might have been there. They have very long tunnels and many twist and turns. I would like to repeat something, I am not trying to disprove the claim, just give my side of what I DO know. Please investigate this claim for I am interested in the encounter, and would like to go back there to look again for myself.
I could be wrong about the location and there may be a tunnel I do not know about, but for now I know the tunnels discribed is not at the Carthage underground. please feel free to respond to this post and if the individuals who witnessed the claim could post as well I would like to talk to them myself.
Thanks for reading and I hope to hear more about this case in the future.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Forgive me if this was already brought up, but it appears that the cave system in question, is real. dont know about any "reps", but ya just never know.

edit on 8-11-2010 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join