It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Iran can build 1 bomb, soon can build 2

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Firstly, the Mossad is quite possibly the most capable Intelligence Agency the world has ever known.

A study of Israeli war making and special operations will blow your mind. These guys are inside every government in the Middle East and probably most in the West as well.

As for taking sides with Israel.. that will continue to be the trend so long as we need the ability to mass forces in the region. To strip it down to the bare bones, It's a beach head for the worst outcome and in war you don't plan for the daisies to grow, you plan for the dead to rise.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Fiberx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DuceizBack

Its not the we, well I speak for myself not everyone else, think that Iran is peaceful. It's that the repercussions of attacking Iran on their soil would change the world.

Iraq thats one thing, Hussein was a dictator. Afghanistan, thats one thing, They are so close to a third world country that warring with them doesn't impact the rest of the world, very much. Obviously i know it has an impact on the world but overall it is not great.

If we mix it up with Iran the implications are massive, because Iran has connection the other nations we're fighting with doesn't have. Number 1 on that list: Russia.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst

Originally posted by minkey53

Iran and Nukes - CONFIRMED....!!

www.telegraph.co.uk< br />

Israel's military intelligence chief says Iran possesses enough enriched uranium to build one nuclear bomb and will soon have enough to produce a second
(visit the link for the full news article)

Yep, you have to believe those Israeli military people...Not that Israel wants to bomb Iran or anything...LOL..If you believe that crap I bet you also believe the TONER BOMB to synagogue plot..No wonder this country is in such bad shape, it's full of MORONS and RETARDS !!!!!

I dunno. Those guys propably match if not surpass our own intel. They warned us pre911. Isreal has alot of enemies for various reasons, but when it all comes down to the skinny of it all, Isreal, the Jews, have no other home so they protect it with all their ability. Even as small as it is in size, they produce the best pilots, so I'm sure their intel is right up there too.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuceizBack
lol people act like Iran is peaceful or some #.

That's right, the Iranians do act peaceful and some #.
Iran has provoked 0 wars in the last 50 years and only fought Iraq because they were attacked by them, which incidentally was encouraged by the US.
Iran has every right to pursue nuclear energy.
Israel has 200 - 400 nuclear weapons and a nuclear submarine.
Iran might make a bomb and everyone gets excited?
Hey, pass me some that propaganda stuff! It really works!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The biggest thing with iran is if they have the material to make a nuclear bomb that does not mean it will take years to make a missle if they are planning a *dirty bomb* or a suitcase nuke they call it, all you need is a couple pounds of plutonium, a briefcase, a way to detonate it, and get it to where you want, blow up a whole city. This is why it is important that IRAN doesn't have enough plutonium to make ONE bomb... It could be YOUR WIFE, KIDS, MOM, DAD, FAMILY, or friends that die from a dirty bomb going off in a american city or England or ANYWHERE Iran wants everyone that is not a muslim to convert or die... Thats the bottom line. You convert to muslim or you die, that is what these people think.... Isreal isn't the crazy religious ones they do NOT want to convert or kill you they want to live in peace just like us, the muslims in iran want to convert or KILL YOU.... thats the bottom line

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Iran has provoked 0 wars in the last 50 years and only fought Iraq because they were attacked by them, which incidentally was encouraged by the US.

Dont confuse Iranians with the people who control Iran. It works the same in any country. The people may feel diffrent, but other than the internet, we may never know. Once again, like any other country.

I couldnt tell you about many wars they may have been involved in, but from the looks of it, currently, pretty much all of them. Wars and rumor of war. Giving weapons to factions that rather see bloodshed than peace is provoking war in my book. Yeah, I know, the US does it too. Does that make it right? What as a citizen have anyone done to change their country's way of thinking? Change their laws? Their actions involved in these wars.

The people have a right to cheep energy, but that government with so much influence in the middle east and so much to loose from a rogue faction stepping in and using that technology if they dont use it themselves. When a leader preaches war while making peaceful tools for its people, in my logical mind, that shows every leader in history to use those tools against it's enemies before helping it's own people. Technology in a madmans hands is having someone do what hitler himself nearly accomplished... Using nukes.

Sure, Isreal has nukes. If they wanted to blow up the middle east, I think they would have done it already. they just want their lil splatter of land that most of the world believes GOD gave to them. The other half wants to take away the only home on planet earth that they have to reside in. How many countries to arabs and muslums controle? Why Isreal? 3rd holliest sight? It's Christans and Jews 1st holiest sight. So why try to give it away to a country that owns all the other territories in the entire middle east? Do ya think that Isreal uses them for offence? They had them in the middle east war. Saddam launches a few chem weapons that DID NOT WORK, but they still launched them. Did Isreal use their nukes? So it would seem they keep them for peacful means. If they do have them. if they dont, then hey, it's a great way to stop other countries from attacking you if you pretend you do have them. Maybe the US knows this and keeps it personal for Isreals existance. Either way, the point stand that Israel is the only home left for the Jews. Would you want your country overun by radical muslims? Tell the truth...

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
After years of mis-information, dis-information, false flag operations, war crimes, crimes against humanity, the Mossad which has the motto :By Way of Deception Thou Shall Wage War"...do they really have any credibility?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Who cares whether Iran has nukes or not. Israel have nukes and are breaking every international treaty there is. They think they are better than the universe itself.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

I agree.

Perhaps people here should read about the 25000-35000 Jews that live happily in Iran.
The muslim leader has issued fatwas the protect the Jews and Christians living in Iran.
IRAN: Life of Jews Living in Iran.
Iran wants to destroy Zionism, not Jews.
Iran is one of the few countries that see the the Zionist Agenda that has pulled the US into fighting it's wars in the ME, because it does not want to accept international law and return muslim land it annexed in the 1967 war.
Funny, how many Israelli's have died fighting Iraq and Afghanistan. naff all if any. How many American soldiers have died for them and oil?? nnnn - and counting.

If the pre 1967 borders were enforced there would not have been the crap in the ME since that date.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh
Iran very well could have enough enriched uranium but that doesn’t necessarily mean that they are actually going to produce a bomb.

Indeed. Japan has enough enriched uranium to build many bombs within 6 months and the capability to deliver them if needed. We're not bombing them, threatening them with sanctions or otherwise though.

And let's not forget Israel, a country who point blank refuses to sign the NPT and has several hundred warheads has avoided any kind of criticism, despitew the fact their "Samson option" would spell the deaths of millions in Europe if anyone nuked them or invaded. Talk about using the nuke as a blackmail tool, no wonder the EU and the US are so far up their arses, it's not Iran nuking us we're scared of, but Iran and chums picking a fight with israel and Europe getting glassed as a result.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ummm n egative!!! A dirty bomb will not blow up a whole city. In fact a dirty bomb itself has no morte explosive power than an ordinary bomb as the plutonium/uranium has nothing to do with the explosion itself. The purpose it to disperse the radioactive mess. Geez where do u guys get your info from?

Originally posted by thecinic
The biggest thing with iran is if they have the material to make a nuclear bomb that does not mean it will take years to make a missle if they are planning a *dirty bomb* or a suitcase nuke they call it, all you need is a couple pounds of plutonium, a briefcase, a way to detonate it, and get it to where you want, blow up a whole city. This is why it is important that IRAN doesn't have enough plutonium to make ONE bomb... It could be YOUR WIFE, KIDS, MOM, DAD, FAMILY, or friends that die from a dirty bomb going off in a american city or England or ANYWHERE Iran wants everyone that is not a muslim to convert or die... Thats the bottom line. You convert to muslim or you die, that is what these people think.... Isreal isn't the crazy religious ones they do NOT want to convert or kill you they want to live in peace just like us, the muslims in iran want to convert or KILL YOU.... thats the bottom line

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Israel has been claiming for over a decade, maybe longer now, that Iran is weeks / months away from creating a nuclear weapon. Guess what, it hasn't happened!

a lie, no matter how many times it is told, still remains a lie. They know it, we know it too.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Thats great - Iran 'can build a bomb' can they? Is this from the same source that told us about Saddams WMD? Or the Link between Afganistan and 9/11? It still absolutley discusts me that Bush chimp Jnr had the balls to joke about not finding them - 'oh well - its only civillians aye? But what ever you do MSM don't show the public what real war is like - lets just keep it within the relms of Militainment.

I'd be more worried about an Israel/U.S and co 'pre-emptive' strike.
While Amadinijad is a tad nuts at times - he is one of the few world leaders that isn't in somebodies pocket. IMHO.

Who the hell are we to say whether they should or shouldn't have nuclear capability whether weaponised or not?

I can literally feel the twitchy trigger fingers.

Whose agenda? Who will gain?

Team America - World Police springs to mind....AGAIN. 'Damn! I missed him'

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
it's not Iran nuking us we're scared of, but Iran and chums picking a fight with israel and Europe getting glassed as a result.

Exactly, it's not as if we haven't been here before or anything.

Originally posted by OptimusPrimate
Thats great - Iran 'can build a bomb' can they? Is this from the same source that told us about Saddams WMD?

It was Iranian Intelligence who told us about Saddam's WMD and alleged al-Qaeda connections, through funnelling information through the INC and Ahmed Chalabi. That they would cultivate the idea that they can build a bomb is an interesting theory though!
edit on 4/11/10 by Soshh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

It was Iranian Intelligence who told us about Saddam's WMD and alleged al-Qaeda connections, through funnelling information through the INC and Ahmed Chalabi. That they would cultivate the idea that they can build a bomb is an interesting theory though!
edit on 4/11/10 by Soshh because: (no reason given)

Please find me a source for that information, I'll clean your house for a week if you can

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Iranian intel? wow - I wasnt' aware of that - so you're telling me that the allied govs started 2 wars based on iranian intel?

Reg links with 'al-Qaeda' ;

Perhaps I'm a victim of my own skeptisism but bravo to TPTB for creating a convenient terror 'network' which they can wheel out whenever they need to scare the hell out the gen pop or justify a war to meet they're own ends.
Next we'll find out that some random insurgents with guns were hired to make Bin Laden look scary.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Soshh

Iranian intel? wow - I wasnt' aware of that - so you're telling me that the allied govs started 2 wars based on iranian intel?

No I told you what I told you, that a great deal of the information that supported the case for war was funnelled through Chalabi and the INC by Iranian Intelligence. It appears that no-one at the highest level was particularly concerned where this information was from or how reliable it was.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

reply to post by Soshh

No I told you what I told you, that a great deal of the information that supported the case for war was funnelled through Chalabi and the INC by Iranian Intelligence. It appears that no-one at the highest level was particularly concerned where this information was from or how reliable it was.

Which was:

Soshh said; It was Iranian Intelligence who told us about Saddam's WMD and alleged al-Qaeda connections,

Anyway I agree with you....it was almost as if people at the highest level didn't feel the need to verify.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Make the Earth Nuclear Free! it will be infinitely less costly than wars...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join