It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Iran can build 1 bomb, soon can build 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well of course Israel said it so it must be true! After all they just want to be safe and they wouldn't lie. They are God's chosen people! /sarcasm

This is so lame it is laughable. The article provides ZERO evidence at all. Not even a claim that some "unknown source" provided intelligence, saw something, there is literally nothing to back up the claims. Just one man testified that it is so.

I do not see anything happening as far as a strike, much less a nuclear strike, while Obama is in India. He would be too close to the region unless the point would be to paint him as sympathetic to Iranians and a victim in some sense as well. I say this because if Israel were to strike Iran with Obama in India, there is no possible way he could support the strike. He would have to denounce Israel, pull all support for Israel and actually treat them like a terrorist nation. That is just never going to happen and that goes against the several years of propaganda we have been subjected to in order to get us ready for this event.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Im sorry did I hurt your feelings? So by your sarcasm about my reading skills I must have misread the part where you said (and I'm paraphrasing) that hopefully they'd find something. I'm only curious if it's because that means more money for you considering it may be your job to fight others wars for them. If I were you I'd be more upset by being called war hungry over insane. To me it's an insult to ones character, to imply that one is hoping that a country has nukes due to the fact that if they do I get more "work." So why didn't you address that? Is it true? Are you a money hungry war monger? Or was I mistaken when I read that "hopefully they'll find something."

Which is it. I'm either wrong or right. Please explain further and it would def tone down the accusations that you might be what was implied in this post.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I'm pretty sure Israel and the US got a bigger boner for Iran than they do for either of us. But for America to invade Iran is a fools errand and we know it. however if Israel gets in there and start mixing things up that we could indirectly provide support and make less of a 'splash' in the geopolitical arena. Because really war with Iran would be a last resort for the states. Right now we don't stand to gain anything from invading them.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49cf858cb17a.png[/atsimg]
edit on 11/3/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Very interesting replies guys and gals!

I just think something is up, not that I want it to be, but lots of jigsaw pieces coming together and I bought my gun today with loads of ammo. Getting delivery tomorrow morning from local store with lots of canned food and supplies, batteries on order and radios etc all charged ready for the off if I need to!

Does anybody know anybody in the Forces who has had any unusual posting or orders recently?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seveen
reply to post by Soshh

Im sorry did I hurt your feelings? So by your sarcasm about my reading skills I must have misread the part where you said (and I'm paraphrasing) that hopefully they'd find something. I'm only curious if it's because that means more money for you considering it may be your job to fight others wars for them. If I were you I'd be more upset by being called war hungry over insane. To me it's an insult to ones character, to imply that one is hoping that a country has nukes due to the fact that if they do I get more "work." So why didn't you address that? Is it true? Are you a money hungry war monger? Or was I mistaken when I read that "hopefully they'll find something."

Which is it. I'm either wrong or right. Please explain further and it would def tone down the accusations that you might be what was implied in this post.

I said that hopefully, they will only decide on a military strike if they find evidence of research and development facilities.

But thanks for your posts they were a great laugh.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

So then in your mind (and the mind of many) there are only 2-3 countries who are aloud to have nukes? Seriously.. we've used WMDs twice and no action was taken against us, not even a slap on the hand yet another country even building a nuke is a cause of war? I say build the nukes Iran and just smile afterwords. Don't use it but smile knowing that you now have a defense against the NWO.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Seveen

No.

Can you stop with the wild assumptions now?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Nice Info thanks for that!! So Iran can make 1 or 2 Nuclear Bombs?? Sure they can make bombs but in few years. Here are some quotes and links.

Israel is widely believed to possess weapons of mass destruction, and to be one of four nuclear-armed countries not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).[1] The US Congress Office of Technology Assessment has recorded Israel as a country generally reported as having undeclared chemical warfare capabilities, and an offensive biological warfare program.[2] Officially Israel neither confirms nor denies possessing nuclear weapons.

Although no official statistics exist, it has been estimated that Israel possesses 75-400 nuclear weapons, including thermonuclear weapons in the megaton range.[3][4][5] Delivery mechanisms include Jericho intercontinental ballistic missiles, with a range of 11,500 km.[6] Additionally, Israel is believed to have an offshore nuclear second-strike capability, using submarine launched nuclear-capable cruise missiles.[7] The Israeli government maintains a policy of deliberate ambiguity on whether it has nuclear weapons, saying only that it would not be the first to "introduce nuclear weapons in the Middle East."[8] Former International Atomic Energy Agency Director General Mohamed ElBaradei regarded Israel as a state possessing nuclear weapons.[9] Much of what is known about Israel's nuclear program comes from revelations in 1986 by Mordechai Vanunu, a technician at the Dimona nuclear facility, who served an 18-year jail sentence as a result. Israel has not signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, but supports establishment of a Middle East Zone free of weapons of mass destruction.

Here the link for the quotes above : Israel and Weapons of Mass Destruction

Iran has signed treaties repudiating possession of weapons of mass destruction (WMD), including the Biological Weapons Convention,[1] the Chemical Weapons Convention,[2] and the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)[3] and is not known to currently possess weapons of mass destruction. Over 100,000 Iranian troops and civilians were victims of chemical weapons during the 1980s Iran–Iraq War.[4][5] On ideological grounds, a public and categorical religious decree (fatwa) against the development, production, stockpiling and use of nuclear weapons has been issued by the supreme leader of the Islamic Republic Ali Khamenei, and the rest of the clerical establishment.[6][7] Iran has stated its uranium enrichment program is exclusively for peaceful purposes.[8][9] The IAEA has confirmed the non-diversion of declared nuclear material in Iran, but has also said it "needs to have confidence in the absence of possible military dimensions to Iran’s nuclear programme."[10][11] The IAEA has pointed out that Iran is not implementing the requirements of UN Security Council Resolutions and needs to cooperate to clarify outstanding issues and meet requirement to provide early design information on its nuclear facilities.[12]

US intelligence predicted in August 2005 that Iran could have the key ingredients for a nuclear weapon by 2015.[42] On 25 October 2007, the United States declared the Revolutionary Guards a "proliferator of weapons of mass destruction", and the Quds Force a "supporter of terrorism".[43] Iran responded that "it is incongruent for a country [US] who itself is a producer of weapons of mass destruction to take such a decision."[43] Mohamed ElBaradei, director of the IAEA at the time, said he had no evidence Iran was building nuclear weapons and accused US leaders of adding "fuel to the fire" with their rhetoric.

Here the link for the above 2 quotes : Iran and Weapons of Mass Destruction

I am wondering who has the Nuclear Power in Middle at the Moment????

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yes.

Can you please stop making useless post that points out my obvious nack for comedy. Something about my post being laughable.

still you might want to change your original post because it causes one to believe that you hope they find something so they will goto war for something that we already have.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I can buy 1 gun... and soon I could buy 2.

Doesn't mean I am going to.

Besides... even if Iran does build a nuke, it would take them years to get the right kind of technology to make an actual nuclear warhead-tipped missile... and no Iranian plane or vehicle carrying a nuke is going to get anywhere near Israel.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

And I have enough material at home to build a bomb, but I use those materials to cook, clean, electricity ...

The world is becoming dumber and dumber by the day.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
Nobody will believe Iran has a nuke until they actually use it.

Well he in lies an interesting little situation... You can't use a nuke unless you test your nuke, cos the very first one will more than likely be a damp squib (assuming they build from scratch with out outside assistance).

So you could play a game of chance and very likely deliver a dented brand new nuke to down town Targetville, it will get removed from the hole in the pavement and held up to all the world press...... Or you could run a series of tests which will be noticed by the entire world and again held up to the world as reason enough to blow the heck out of a country.

Talk about your catch 22.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
Nobody will believe Iran has a nuke until they actually use it. Even then most here won't even believe it was Iran who detonated it. Irans President could go on television and say they have the bomb and most here would say that its a translation error.

Sad really.

One of the most accurate posts I've read in some time here on ATS.

REALLY sad.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

You should browse through more posts on ATS in this case.

xoxo

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Who in their right mind would believe a single.. bloody... word... an 'Israeli intelligence' says behind closed doors.

Really, what moron would trust these lunatics? I mean, obviously American officials do, but they are both lunatics and morons in their own right.

Sadly, these words 'aren’t' being stated on the media to convince people. That is not their intention here.

Israel, the US and every other western nation since the new millennium doesn’t try to convince the public with anything, its said in the public forum purely for historical reference.

Remember the days where history was written by the victors? Well, what if you knew, or believed that you'd be the victor and therefore could write history before it even occurred?

These statements are so in 10-100yrs time people can look back and say

'' No, Iran were building nuclear weapons and had to be stopped ''

... instead of

'' Israel and America are trying to dominate the world, by corporate and religious means ''

Todays Media controls the future, it also controls how the future views its history.

edit on 3-11-2010 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I stopped reading at "Israel"

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
I stopped reading at "Israel"

Which post is a better waste of band width? Yours or mine?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
lol people act like Iran is peaceful or some #.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You kids like PRESSTV right? Since its SO reliable? Anyway, looks like the US has just sent a 4th Submarine into the PG according to those guys LMAO!!! Nevermind that the first picture they had up was an aircraft carrier.

presstv.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join