It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: Iran can build 1 bomb, soon can build 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Israel: Iran can build 1 bomb, soon can build 2

www.telegraph.co.uk< br />

Israel's military intelligence chief says Iran possesses enough enriched uranium to build one nuclear bomb and will soon have enough to produce a second
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11/3/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: title to same as source

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This could be it folks?

Obama and most of his Government clearing off out of the Country in the next few days, the 2nd US Aircraft Carrier now in the area, are we about to strike Iran?

It's been building up for a long time now, the steam has to escape the kettle at some point. They must be spending billions of dollars keeping all those ships, planes and crew moored off the coast of iran, for what?

Will Israel strike with the US backing them up afterwards in follow-on raids to make sure Iran can't hit back?

I read on a post here that Israel are passing out gas masks etc. on the quiet to all their civillians, again, for what reason and why do it on the hush so to speak?

Somethings brewing and I don't think it's good?

Comments and thoughts please!

www.telegraph.co.uk< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So they HAVE "the bomb".. or they have enough uranium to produce "the bomb", which would takes years to assemble?..

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Either way it's more of a WMD than we found in Iraq.

When justification standards are so low already, strap in it's going to be one hell of a ride.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

It's all starting to become clear...

Hold on for the ride of the aeon!

Off to get my bug-out bag ready.....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well it had to happen at some point... just as the Iranian satellites will someday become very capable ICBMs whether they have or will militarise either is another thing altogether.

If the US or Israel was ever intent on acting to deter Iran via military means I think they would have acted by now, but since they have not so I am not sure really what will really happen any more except perhaps we'll face more of the same noises and both sides using the other as the boogyman.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Israel says? Bah! I'll wait until Colin Powell "proves" it to the UN.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53

Iran and Nukes - CONFIRMED....!!

www.telegraph.co.uk< br />

Israel's military intelligence chief says Iran possesses enough enriched uranium to build one nuclear bomb and will soon have enough to produce a second
(visit the link for the full news article)

Yep, you have to believe those Israeli military people...Not that Israel wants to bomb Iran or anything...LOL..If you believe that crap I bet you also believe the TONER BOMB to synagogue plot..No wonder this country is in such bad shape, it's full of MORONS and RETARDS !!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Minkey did you read the article? Or you just here to spread the doom?

They have enough uranium to build one bomb and soon two? So. The Uranium isn't enriched which is the whole point of the Iran nuclear dispute. They have low enriched Uranium which everybody knows needs to be used to fuel their reactors. As they increase energy production they are only going to make more fuel.

Nothing is CONFIRMED. Certainly not Iran possessing nuclear weapons.

Now how Israel will react is a different matter.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Based on Israels actions in the middle east why should anyone believe their intelligence agency? Is this another one of those "Iraq has nukes" deals? And according to some after the initial attack against Iraq wasn't it reported that they had moved Iraq's nukes north (i believe) and were then on their way to Iran? Just stating what the news said years ago. None of that was true and who did they get their info from? Who did that person get the info from. My point is that at many points various secret services from various countries would have you believe that many of the nations in the middle east have nukes when it's been proven time and time again that no nukes are there.

How many people are going to have to die for this lie as they have the others. It's like the secret service (Including the usa SS) have a bet on how many kills they can get based on lies until the American people are smart enough to go "Hey wait just one sec." I would like to think that many people had this thought years ago and in many ways were awakened by the obvious lies perpetrated by our govt. Fact of the matter is Israel helped arm many of the people we helped arm who are now considered terrorist. Hey I got an Idea lets just build a nuke for Iran with israels help, atleast then we would have a REAL reason to invade their country and instill a new govt which is willing to agree with western companies on the price and availability of oil.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh you changed the title.

Good idea it was beyond crap previously.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Nobody will believe Iran has a nuke until they actually use it. Even then most here won't even believe it was Iran who detonated it. Irans President could go on television and say they have the bomb and most here would say that its a translation error.

Sad really.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

Or alternatively Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons or the desire to build them, because they know it would be game over... Nah that's just crazy.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Iran very well could have enough enriched uranium but that doesn’t necessarily mean that they are actually going to produce a bomb. Having said that, it is not too difficult to keep a nuclear weapons program hidden, Iran would certainly not have any trouble.

The reason why there hasn’t been a military strike yet is that no-one knows for certain what they are up to. As someone else said, turning base materials into a deliverable weapon doesn't happen overnight. Only when a research and development facility is picked up will anything truly kick off (he says hopefully).

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

By your picture I take it your a soldier? Why so hopeful for the deaths of many? Granted to you it's just collateral damage but explain it to those of us who don't feed of war... you know, the normal sane half of the population.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It was only days ago that Iran started loading uranium fuel rods into their first nuclear reactor. does it surprise any one that they may have gotten their hands on some more enriched uranium that is weapons grade? It's really not a far stretch of the imagination.

IMO, Something could potentially be up. While I won't be running for the hills unless something actually does go down, the timing makes my b.s. alarm go off a bit. It's strange to me that the president, and his family, and enough of his staff to cary on a functional post nuclear government are going to be in india within a week. haha he'll even have his own cooks for pete's sake.

It's also disturbing that our allies in Israel have such an itchy trigger finger right now. Their ready to blow Iran off the face of the map it seem.... and are postured to do so with another US carrier near by... I'm hoping for the best bet will remain prepared for the proverbial SHTF scenario. Nukes are scary, stuff.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think you guys are forgetting who is in the nuclear power plant... Russians are.. The russians are running the nuclear power plant in iran... If they blow it up they blow up the russians inside and that means russia gets involved NOT GOING TO HAPPEN like that..... If you see russia pulling out of backing IRANs nuclear program then you might have something. Russia is backing venezuelas nuclear power plant also which is going to be implemented... The president going out of country he is taking himself a niiiiiiiice fancy vacation on our buck nothing more then that.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
It was only days ago that Iran started loading uranium fuel rods into their first nuclear reactor. does it surprise any one that they may have gotten their hands on some more enriched uranium that is weapons grade? It's really not a far stretch of the imagination.

IMO, Something could potentially be up. While I won't be running for the hills unless something actually does go down, the timing makes my b.s. alarm go off a bit. It's strange to me that the president, and his family, and enough of his staff to cary on a functional post nuclear government are going to be in india within a week. haha he'll even have his own cooks for pete's sake.

It's also disturbing that our allies in Israel have such an itchy trigger finger right now. Their ready to blow Iran off the face of the map it seem.... and are postured to do so with another US carrier near by... I'm hoping for the best bet will remain prepared for the proverbial SHTF scenario. Nukes are scary, stuff.

Since iran is soooo stuck on blowing up Isreal off the map I think Isreal should be very trigger happy.... If it was your mom or that guys mom that was going to have their throat slit I know you would pick THAT GUYS MOM!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seveen
reply to post by Soshh

By your picture I take it your a soldier? Why so hopeful for the deaths of many? Granted to you it's just collateral damage but explain it to those of us who don't feed of war... you know, the normal sane half of the population.

I would answer the questions in your excellent post, but despite your first-class reading skills you would probably not understand me considering that I am insane.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Iran wants to blow up Israel, I'll buy that.

But Israel wants to blow up the entire ME pretty much.

Really, does every ME topic have to end up with someone bringing in Israel and defending them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join