It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

Funny I just posted the 11/06/10 vs 9/11/01 in the post right before yours. It's quite strange how if you turn them upside down and mix them up a bit you get that date. Has anyone else here made this observation? Just curious. Anyway great info and well presented.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

You could add that the UK has been offered (interest free) cash (said to be £75bn) from a ultra secretive organisation described as Foundation X (discussed in the UK's Parliament, House of Lords Nov 1st) the UK being only 1 of the principle nations Foundation X plans give cash to. (Foundation X claims to have [at least] 7 Trillion in bullion)

No one is that altruistic to give a nation state Billions in cash with no strings or interest to pay unless something else was happening.. nor would such an organisation come out of the shadows unless there was a very good reason to.

I kinda feel the above matches the many odd things going on in the world at the moment, and perhaps lends itself well to this thread

edit to add [at least]
edit on 5/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

mmm I smell one of those situations where the Air force is being deliberatly removed as security...anyone else agree?

respects

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
Ok, your gonna love this one...

CBS 4 News in Denver is tweeting that 8 F-16 Falcons are Deploying at 1:35 am Saturday Nov. 6th, 2010 from Buckley AFB in Colorado to....and your gonna love this..... Proceed to Brazil for Drills with that nation...

So we are sending Air Force Jets at 1:35 in the morning to Brazil??????? WTF!!!!!

Is this for real??? Oh yeah I saved the tweet, will post when I get home in another hour.... approx 6:00 pm MST

8 F-16's flying to Brazil. Doesn't make any sense. F-16's are 1 man crew. So 8 Pilots are flying all the way to Brazil for "Drills". Doesn't really sound like SOP, and why would they even report on this?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva
[moreLike the NORAD "Wargames" scenario on 9/11? Quite possible if you have all of the military focusing on one area of the world it could later serve as an excuse of why security was not at its best in the US. Much respect

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

But i don't find anything (on google) about any concurrent US Brazil anything? And a last minute press release?

I did find THIS though. (inteldaily.com...)

A September 8 report by a leading Canadian newspaper cited the Indian branch of the Deloitte consulting firm estimating the world’s second most populous nation plans to spend as much as $80 billion for its defense sector in the next five years. It quoted an Indian journalist, Rahul Bedi, a contributor to Jane’s Defence Weekly, as stating “No one else is buying like India.” [1]
Reports in both the Russian and Chinese press speculate that when U.S. President Barack Obama visits India in November he “may secure $5 billion worth of arms sales,” a deal that “would make the US replace Russia as India’s biggest arms supplier” and “help India curb China’s rise.” [3]

and this:

Iranian military forces plan to hold large-scale military exercises dubbed Defenders of the Sky of Velayat during the second half of the Iranian calendar month of Aban (October 23 to November 21).

www.tehrantimes.com...

So the US is off to India for the biggest arms deal of all time. Right next to their arch enemies who are holding war games, as we speak. From the first link:

Weapons sales are promoted through international arms shows and exhibitions, but more so through actual demonstrations. War games suit that purpose, but war itself does it to a greater degree. The U.S. offered the world large-scale military hardware expositions in the three wars it launched in less than four years: Yugoslavia in 1999, Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003.

inteldaily.com... ructure/

Read the whole article, it's an eye opener! The conclusion?

India is also intended as a central locus for the U.S. global interceptor missile grid based on land and sea and in the air and space, linking deployments in Eastern Europe, the Eastern Mediterranean, the South Caucasus and the Middle East to those in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia and Alaska, including the latter’s Aleutian Islands. Moving the Asian nation into the Pentagon’s column will not only affect the balance of forces in Asia but throughout the world.

It's a perfect storm ... how far would they go to ensure a willing buyer?

fah0436: thank you for the credit, you did a superb job yourself

EDIT: www.editorialjunction.com... re-order-and-modernise-rahul-bedi/ This is a 28th October 2010 article by the man named in my first link, covering the state of India's military. Excellent background to this trip.
edit on 5-11-2010 by harryhaller because: EDIT

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

First : good job for the data collection !

Second : I agree with you for the timing when you said : "While predictions are invariably wrong, several "prophets" agree on timing, THAT'S a first in my memory"

Third : why just 8 F16 ? and why at 1.35 ? even 1.35 GMT sounds strange.

Finally : hope to read you again on the 7th if we're still alive !

By the way, I really like this kind of demonstration, just facts... I don't have time to check all your datas, but I will largely rely on them !

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by captiva

You might want to check out my other threads and work on your sense of humour. There is no evidence that “doom day” is coming tomorrow this is just like operation blackjack and the “Galactic federation of light” or whatever they were called.

I would be the 400 people who terrified themselves of that are the same 400 who are buying into this.

Oh my goodness. I certainly am not terrified, nor am I walking around thinking tomorrow is end game. Anything can happen at any time. We all know this. The one thing that 9/11 has taught many is that we must wake up and pay attention. Maybe nothing will happen tomorrow, and maybe it will. Either way, what harm is there in having a conversation about these numerical synchronicities, and shows that seem to present themselves in code?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteMantis

For whatever the reason, the makers of this Simpsons episode certainly seem fixated on the 11/6 combination.

Take for example:

This just in...The suspicious bag detonated at Springfield Union Station today contained deadly plutonium, which can only mean one thing- a terrorist plot! Enough radio activity was released to create seventeen Hulks and a Spider-man. Here is an artist's conception.

And here too, the number prominently features in the building design of the the police station:

Though I am not inclined to accept the general premise of this thread, I find these items interesting to say the least.

Incidentally, earlier in this thread there was discussion about the calender that appears in the show. The problem I noticed in the discussion is that it fails to note that the date actually rolls back.

The first time a calender appears in the episode is here:

Next:

And finally:

I've made many other observations worth noting. Perhaps I will post later in this thread.

But as I have said, I'm inclined not to accept the premise of this thread. There likely will be no incident tomorrow. But, I also to do not entirely discount the possibility.

Hope folks are wrong.

edit on 5-11-2010 by WhiteMantis because: (no reason given)

Time for a bump

THIS WAS "HIS" LAST MESSAGE X THIRTY EIGHT DEGREES FIFTY SEVEN MINUTES SIX POINT FIVE SECONDS NORTH SEVENTY SEVEN DEGREES EIGHT MINUTES FORTY FOUR SECONDS WEST X LAYER TWO

Lisa was talking to that little 4 eyed Brunette at a different time, what were they saying?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

A very good find. Well done to you. Interesting, formative and not unexpected.

Respects

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr1776

Exactly my point... plus, why not a more reasonable hour, as most ops are not scheduled at this time when said AFB is near a large metro area.. also, even with belly tanks or air refuel isnt that quite a run?? I also was curious why?? the drill with Brazil, when they are currently upset with us, and we just had that US Marshall incident with them.... seems very strange????

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr1776

Ok, your gonna love this one...

CBS 4 News in Denver is tweeting that 8 F-16 Falcons are Deploying at 1:35 am Saturday Nov. 6th, 2010 from Buckley AFB in Colorado to....and your gonna love this..... Proceed to Brazil for Drills with that nation...

So we are sending Air Force Jets at 1:35 in the morning to Brazil??????? WTF!!!!!

Is this for real??? Oh yeah I saved the tweet, will post when I get home in another hour.... approx 6:00 pm MST

8 F-16's flying to Brazil. Doesn't make any sense. F-16's are 1 man crew. So 8 Pilots are flying all the way to Brazil for "Drills". Doesn't really sound like SOP, and why would they even report on this?

Nothing in the news here in Brazil about this... (not even in the military related sites)

Peace

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjaya

I believe you, and yet that is even more cause for concern, if its not in the Brazillian News, then it gets even stranger... I'm almost home, so I'll get that tweet up soon (min) also somebody can check CBS4Denver on twitter, if ya want check around 11:00 MST or so, until then... Very Odd?????

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjaya

I believe you, and yet that is even more cause for concern, if its not in the Brazillian News, then it gets even stranger... I'm almost home, so I'll get that tweet up soon (min) also somebody can check CBS4Denver on twitter, if ya want check around 11:00 MST or so, until then... Very Odd?????

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjaya

Hahaha... I seriously am finding it hard not to laugh at what people are taking from The Simpsons.

But let me just say, if something major does happen on the 6th of November, I wont watch The Simpsons in the same way ever again.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ok, here it is as promised, hope it links ok, towards the bottom of the page....

Let me know what ya think???

Now, that I'm home, gonna do a little research on this deal...

twitter.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Heres some news I had to wait to get confirmation on and permission to post. Close friends relative has just had his Christmas leave cancelled yesterday. Submariner, UK.

respects

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

The jets are deploying for a training exercise in Brazil. about 9 hours ago via HootSuite Eight F-16 jets from Buckley will be taking off at 1:30am tonight into Saturday. So if you hear the noise from the jets, don't worry! about 9 hours ago via HootSuite

From your twitter link: twitter.com... and if my guess is right, about 17h00 gmt. They'd be there by now.
edit on 5-11-2010 by harryhaller because: insert quotes

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Ok, here it is as promised, hope it links ok, towards the bottom of the page....

Let me know what ya think???

Now, that I'm home, gonna do a little research on this deal...

twitter.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by freetree64 because: (no reason given)

I could possibly be going blind.. but I didn't see anything about jets going to brazil.
Was this posted today you say?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Just gone 1300 in New Zealand on the 6th, we made it past midday and it's quite a nice day, good sunshine. Hopefully there isn't any additional 'sunshine'. However, I'm calling bluff, simply because a thread with 400+ flags and a false flag happening as described would really be a bit too much proof of the 'nwo' for all the sheeple. It simply ain't happening!

See ya all next webbot thread folks

edit on 5/11/10 by GhostR1der because: wtf posted and it showed another thread, edited and now its this one.........

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join