It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Th3Sh3ph3rd
I find the video to be an excellent example of foreshadowing.

I find it an excellent example of people seeing patterns where they don't really exist. And how a common interest can make people ignore common sense.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by oleus
reply to post by AgentSmith

what about the indie-dance band I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER placing the song "september" as TRACK 11 on their cd that came out during the summer of 2001?
edit on 5-11-2010 by oleus because: (no reason given)

SORRY i was late to the party on that one someone already mentioned it. it's an eerie one.
edit on 5-11-2010 by oleus because: (no reason given)

Yes that was me too

post by AgentSmith
edit on 5-11-2010 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Noticed your join date and read your posts from other related threads.

You speak in riddles or something like what Confucius would say.

Do you know something?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

He registered today - he's only trying to make up enough posts to make a thread. Pattern is bot like, or he may be human. Either way it's not really legit.

And yes I completely agree with you, as I said before if there are enough dots - you can join them up to make whatever picture you choose.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

I find it an excellent example of people seeing patterns where they don't really exist. And how a common interest can make people ignore common sense.

lol. so why are you posting in this thread. to counter the argument of co-incidence. You know there are "precedents" for this type of thing. But continue oh righteous one.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maximus_Prime

lol. so why are you posting in this thread. to counter the argument of co-incidence. You know there are "precedents" for this type of thing. But continue oh righteous one.

I find it an excellent reason why most people can't be bothered to read 40 pages when only 10 pages worth of information would suffice. To have a thread derailed by chatter about common sense ...

I can't sleep yet, it's guy fawkes and divali here. Plenty of energy in the air tonight, where i am.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Daniel's Timeline - November 8, 2010 begins the 7 year tribulation.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Because I'm tired of seeing people put boogeymen where there really aren't any. In the entire time I have been visiting this site, I have not seen proof of a single prediction posted here that came to fruition that couldn't be explained by simple coincidence.

I'm not trying to rain on people's parades, but the "me too" congregation has taken over. Everyone for the prediction posts, "Yeah, I feel like something is about to happen", in hopes that their feeling will be quantified with some sort of event that proves their powers of deduction or precognition are present. That's how demagogues are created. Next thing you know they'll be called a prophet.

I understand that people see the world in such disarray, but that's how it is. It takes a lot to happen for something to go right, but very little to happen for something to go wrong. There WILL be patterns and people will see them, but it's this communal "me too" behavior that turns you folks into an unruly mob.

I'll apologize if some world shattering event occurs and say that I was wrong, but I'd never hear or even expect the same from the other camp, because that would show humility for someone to swallow their pride like that and I just don't see a lot of humble people in the "me toos".

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yahphanetzar

Do you have a source? I would like a place to start some research.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

I find it an excellent reason why most people can't be bothered to read 40 pages when only 10 pages worth of information would suffice. To have a thread derailed by chatter about common sense ...

I can't sleep yet, it's guy fawkes and divali here. Plenty of energy in the air tonight, where i am.

Derailing with common sense? Perish the thought that someone has some common sense around here. I'm happy to come into the conversation with some of that, with some folks here stirring the pot of nonsense.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Despite the fustration we all share with the myriad 6-11 threads that have appeared, or 11-6 to the yanks, here is inapropriate to vent that ire. If you don't believe that the popular culture and views are merely a smokescreen for more nefarious endeavours, you are on the wrong website.

www.disney.com

It's all happy there.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN

Originally posted by yahphanetzar

Do you have a source? I would like a place to start some research.

I was curious too, and I only found THIS Site that claims it started May 19th of this year.

This one says 2017. LOL!

edit on 5-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

Much more entertaining site! Much more fire and brimstone! Someone that understands the Jewish rituals and celebrations would probably garner a lot of info from this one. Best I can tell we were screwed as of March 17, and we'll be dead before 2017?

Anyhow, I'm done looking at those, I didn't see a single site naming November of 2010 as anything significant in Daniel's timeline.
edit on 5-11-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Not to derail the thread, but I've seen Daniel's timeline as well. We'll see how it pans out but 2010 has definitely been a significant year and it isn't even all the way finished. For anyone that is interested it's here.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by yahphanetzar

What exactly is "Daniels Timeline" that you said will start the 7 year tribulation?
There is so much being thrown around here. I really hope nothing happens tomorrow although I (and most of you) have something called COMMON SENSE that really spikes my spidey senses and says that SOMETHING is def. up. I really hope it isn't a nuke, or dirty bomb-- or anything for that matter. All I can think about is my beautiful daughter and how she doesn't deserve to grow up in times where I am sitting here asking myself, is this really going to happen tomorrow? And on the topic of nukes; why the h3l! does ANY country have them.... they are EVIL!!!! That is sentencing not only hundreds of thousands of people to immediete death; it is sentencing millions to slow cancers and deaths, not to mention the DNA damage done; it is SICK!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey all, I just want to point something out. I'm not one to believe in predictions, but there really are a lot of very strange things going on. Earlier in the day a few members advised to watch out for the stock market today.

Well, the market is now closed.

The DOW closed at 11444.08

1+1+4+4+4+0+8=22

Interesting. I'm relatively new to the idea of the significance of numbers and don't yet believe that there is any, but I am interested in it. Mostly because as of late I have repeatedly been seeing same numbers in sequence, especially 11.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
These things are suspicious, whether the simpson video has any thing really valid or not. Even though the Simpson video does indeed seem to have some very odd symbolism, and characteristics. As members here have pointed out very interestingly and impressively.

Originally posted by Mr1776
On going list of Hard Figures, Facts, and Reports:

-Def Sec. Gates with Hillary in New Z eland,
-Obama & family + 200+ ceo's in India,
-Biden and Netenyahu in New Orleans
-Eric Holder in Baltimore /coupled with the Exec order( 5 USC 3345 Executive Order Released: November 4th)
-CERN Hadron Collider is doing new tests (press.web.cern.ch...)
-NORAD drills over key west, per the Miami Herald
-KM long tunnel for obama (www.dnaindia.com...)
- Simpson's Video + numerology
- Fed Reserve Goons 100th anniversary meeting on Jekyl island, GA
-Lost nuclear bombs, (articles.cnn.com...:US) (-benindasun)

2. Fed announces is buying more debt, 800 Billion print run of USD (new)
3. China announces it will no longer buy US debt (not that new)
4. Gold reaches new high yesterday, Silver up (new)
5. Harry Reid, NV, wins by landslide, yet polls show close race with Angle ahead (election fraud)
6. Sugar futures up 56% in past month (not that new)
7. Amadinijad and Iran (not new)
8. Hugo Chavez/Amadinijad talk nuke strategy (couple months old i believe)
9. Gas prices to surge tonight, Oil up, $76-77. (new)

edit on 5-11-2010 by Mr1776 because: update

edit on 5-11-2010 by Mr1776 because: format

The ducks of disaster are lining up in a row, it's just a matter of time until that row is perfect.
No matter what kind of disaster, false flag, economic, martial law, etc.
edit on 5-11-2010 by Mr1776 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2010 by Mr1776 because: edit

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by grahag

Despite the fustration we all share with the myriad 6-11 threads that have appeared, or 11-6 to the yanks, here is inapropriate to vent that ire. If you don't believe that the popular culture and views are merely a smokescreen for more nefarious endeavours, you are on the wrong website.

www.disney.com

It's all happy there.

So you're saying I'm not allowed to post my feedback regarding the discussion? I'll re-read the rules. I apologize if I've overstepped my bounds...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
this is my fist post ever i kinda felt i had to do it. 11/6/10 turn the 6 upside down and its a 9. the 11 of course stays as 11..and the 10 turns into 01. if you switch the month with the day u have 9/11/01 just as in the clock in the simpsons where the hour says 6 and the minute says 11 which has lead people to speculate that it should be on june 11 not november 6. that just might indicate that the month and day could easily be inverted to get these results. it kinda seems like a stretch but i have seen more convoluted assumptions than this one here before. i haven't been able to read all 60+ pages of this thread so i don't know if anyone has made this observation. anyway keeping my eyes open. i am a big fan of this site and am happy to finally become active in it!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is an attempted summary of this thread so far including known facts only.
It is a work in progress. I will be making further updates as I can. Currently included data from pages 41 to 61.
I am working my way backwards to make it easier to collect the most relevant data first.

Please refrain from significant comments (even factual) until at least my next version. I know there are issues. I have put in source links where i can - and more to come.

It goes without saying that this would not have been possible without all on the input on this thread, All contributers are to be congratulated on your excellent work.
In addition to “signals” at the OP, I also want to mention HarryHeller’s post here which gave me the idea for this and some of which is included verbatim:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
1 Hints and Clues from Media/News
Either jungian collective unconscious or social conditioning or occultic rituals could be a possible reason for the simpsons carrying this message. Any are equally valid and or likely. The message is there, whether valid in the real world or not is secondary. My reference to plishman (below) on his post which suggests that the message is indeed a rather carefully crafted one. The OP's video is also compelling.
1.1 Google
As of 5:43 PM EST on Nov, 5th, there were “About 290,000” hits on the term “false flag november 6”.
1.2 “Simpsons”
Other strange stuff in above episode
www.abovetopsecret.com...
1.3 “Heroes” Season 2 Episode 2 – Nuclear detonation in NY on Nov 8. At 4:36 into video.
www.youtube.com...
1.4 Lone Gunman Episode
2 Numerical trends and statistics
2.1 Webbot spiking from Nov 5th to the 14th.-
www.halfpasthuman.com...
2.2 Global Consciousness Project currently in Red zone – highest possible
gcpdot.com...
3 Numerology
3.1 Reverse 9/11/09/01 and you get 11/6/10.
3.2 06/11/10 and 11/09/10 are ... suspicious, numerically. Many other numerology clues and possibioities. I won't pretend to understand numerology, others very clearly do.
3.3 Many references to the numbers 11 and 33 – critical occult numbers.
4 Predictions
4.1 While predictions are invariably wrong, several "prophets" agree on timing, THAT'S a first in my memory.

5 Where leaders will be
5.1 First Family INCLUDING DOG on trip
5.2 Most of white house staff on trip
5.3 ??? business leders on trip
5.4 ??? congressmen on trip
5.5 VP Biden in New Orleans meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu (sp???) from Israel.
www.totallyjewish.com...
5.6 Executive order of succession for the Attorney General (who will be in New York) issued just before trip.
www.whitehouse.gov...
5.7 Clinton being in NZ
5.8 "HHS SECRETARY SEBELIUS, U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL HOLDER TO KICK-OFF THIRD REGIONAL HEALTH CARE FRAUD PREVENTION SUMMIT IN BROOKLYN, NEW YORK
www.businesswire.com...
5.9 Federal Reserve leaders will be retreating to Jekyll Island on November 5th and 6th for their 100 year celebration.
www.gather.com...
5.10 British PM David Cameron is travelling to China next week so will be out of the country.
6 Military/Civil defense
6.1 Overwhelming military and executive presence on the trip.
6.2 Vigilant shield and Vigilant guard US military disaster exercises are ongoing worldwide from Nov 2- Nov 8, including for Chemical/Biological/Radiological/Nuclear Events (CBRNE).
It’s worth noting that on 9/11/2001, an exercise called “NORTHERN VIGILANCE” was in operation which was and ANTI-HIJACKING exercise at the exact time at least 4 real hijackings were going on.
6.3 Special attention from Vigilant Guard to Baltimore Harbor. Shades of “Sum of All Fears”?

Maryland is starting a joint exercise starting the 5th and ending the 7th of Nov 2010. The scenerio I am told will be an explosion from a cargo container in the port of Baltimore.
6.4 US building tunnel in India - for security. I think tunnel is a covert entrance to an existing Deep Underground Military Base (DUMB) that US or India has in the area.
6.5 Homeland Security decentralizing disaster supplies currently in Washington DC (not specifically tied to date, but underway)
theintelhub.com...
6.6 Aircraft technician story from Munich about dramatically increased CURRENT security with no explanation(ATS forum)
" Hey Dad, a heads up, there is a buzz here, military AC everywhere and severe security. Not even the security seem to know why. I feel Im the only person not carrying a gun"

"I will keep in touch, something realy wrong here. I expected titened security but this is for more than the yemen situ"
6.7 Robocalls to individuals from local law enforcement to sign up for their"Code Red" program
7 Occult relationships
7.1 I'll go on record and claim "occult" as the reason base for the events and timing. Hidden, dark, dangerous. Quite a few have pointed out the occurence of dates and such in important events. We don't always understand these, i think many here are trying to come to terms with the "rules" of this "game" they play. Hence, investigate, find clues, assimilate information, and form ideas. They are very clearly moving positions, watch carefully ... and you may learn something.
7.2 I read recently ... somewhere ... that the worlds true illuminati types hide out in china, for security of course. Well, if they needed a face to face with ... the us govt, a "come hither" from them would illicit this response.

8 Financial/Economic
8.1 It's SHTF time folks, we all know the game is up. Look at the markets today. More dollars being printed? That's what they always do when ..... ? Question is, what next?

9 Historical RElationships

9.1 India - Taj Mahal - an excellant terrorist target with worldwide implications.
9.2 November 5 is Guy Hawkes day in London when parliment was burned.
9.3 Fort Hood Massacre was 11/5/2009
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Hood_massacre
9.4 Government releases info about a U.S. False Flag operation on Nov., 6, 1998
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ok, your gonna love this one...

CBS 4 News in Denver is tweeting that 8 F-16 Falcons are Deploying at 1:35 am Saturday Nov. 6th, 2010 from Buckley AFB in Colorado to....and your gonna love this..... Proceed to Brazil for Drills with that nation...

So we are sending Air Force Jets at 1:35 in the morning to Brazil??????? WTF!!!!!

Is this for real??? Oh yeah I saved the tweet, will post when I get home in another hour.... approx 6:00 pm MST

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join