It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon is an Artificial Space Station ~~~ PROOF!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

dplum.....thinking this through logically and from a practical standpoint.

Say YOU were part of an ET race that wanted to park something that was "camouflaged" as a natural satellite in orbit about a planet, in order to observe from what is analogous to a "duck blind".

Would YOU, and your buddies, build something THAT BIG?? There is a lot of mass, there too.

What a tremendously excessive over-kill, when a much smaller (asteroid-sized) construct would do just fine...and it could be tidally locked, and the silly humans would never be the wiser, once they had the science that we do today...and understood the forces involved.

Doesn't make sense, even from an "alien" perspective. With technology able to "build" something like that, couldn't they "spy" on us in an easier way?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My belief is that the moon could be a staging ground for ETs, but I don't think the Moon is a hollowed out Alien creation. Dealing with all of this Nasa mess. They could have filmed all of that "live" footage the day before, edited it for the public, and re-released it to the media as live. It wouldn't be hard at all, and in MPO, it makes sense. Since when does the Government or Nasa release ANYTHING to the public that isn't highly altered or edited. Donna Hare, who worked on Nasa's Lunar Mapping, came forward saying she was asked to doctor photos of the moon to remove "questionable objects" on or over the lunar surface.
In my opinion; if the Government says one thing, you can pretty much bet on the opposite. All I'm sayin'

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
People seem to be forgetting one big fact. The universe is based on coincidence's. It's a coincidence the earth is just the perfect distance from the sun. Its a coincidence that panspermia (likely) happened on earth. It is a coincidence that an asteroid hit the earth 67 or so million years ago, and allowed for mammals to become the dominant class. Before saying that this is "too much of a coincidence", think about this: The whole Universe is just one big coincidence.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

You're right. In a vast almost infinite universe, it only seems miraculous because we're the ones witnessing it. For a visiting Alien race, they may look at Earth and say "Wow! They have a moon..... and a POOL! Oh man. Is there anyone living on that moon? I call base!"
We may be unique in many regards compared to other worlds in this Galaxy, but there are likely worlds out there that have three fold the life that's present here on Earth. Worlds with two perfectly placed moons, and are perfectly spaced from their two or three suns. Worlds rich with water, and oxygen, and human-like life. We may never know, but I sure hope we find out.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A few years back i looked into a few things regarding the pole shift and a potential earth tilt do to the many pole shifts earth is supposed to have encountered. If earth encounters a pole shift, earth tilt compared to the Sun since earth moves according to the gravity of the sun. In recorded history the moon is not mentioned to have changed its orbit position. I find that quite strange. Only its distance has been recorded to have changed. The moon is till moving away from us.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
People seem to be forgetting one big fact. The universe is based on coincidence's. It's a coincidence the earth is just the perfect distance from the sun. Its a coincidence that panspermia (likely) happened on earth. It is a coincidence that an asteroid hit the earth 67 or so million years ago, and allowed for mammals to become the dominant class. Before saying that this is "too much of a coincidence", think about this: The whole Universe is just one big coincidence.

or grand plan
(just playing devils advocate but you echo a point I made earlier).

If people want to talk about planetary wierdness - go check out what's happening on the dwarf planet pluto en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-10-2010 by digitalf because: typo

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hawkins has said that, the universe is as it is because that's the way we perceive it.

It doesn't matter how much a coincidence the moon might be, the greatest likelihood is that it is naturally formed. Without the moon the earth might be very different but that's not say that life wouldn't have evolved - we might have been a better race!

If I was a curious alien race, putting a base on the moon would make such good sense. There are some real questions about what NASA is hiding up there.

Having read 'Who built the moon', I enjoyed the idea but found the result unsatisfactory - the idea about timebots from the future building the moon to create intelligent life really didn't seem more plausible than the moon, strange as it is, being naturally formed. Titan is pretty weird too but no one seems to think it's artificial.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hate to burst your bubble, but the moon use to be far closer to Earth a long time ago.

Also, we obviously see major dents in the moon as well. So, we may be able to assume that the moon has been hit by a bunch of flying #. "obviously"

SO

Maybe the moons integraty is not as strong as it use to be. What would happen if the moon broke apart? how much damege would be caused

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine

Yeah a coincidence

Give me a break, if you cannot connect the dots to a grand master plan then you are blind. Coincidence my ass.

In judaism there is no such thing as coincidence. The universe is big and probably and very empty (besides us and maybe some aliens) still is #in big and empty
edit on 27-10-2010 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Wow, I'm glad you brought this topic out. Thanx.
The moon from my knowledge is a base either created or brought here and placed into orbit next to earth as a base by the Annuki. I could be wrong.

-Naeem

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
[snip] The Moon is a natural object with natural effects on our Earth. If our Moon cannot be a coincidence, then look at the moons of other planets that have similar effects on their planets...are they ALL artificial space stations put up in the sky by unknown beings? I don't think so. You gave no proof, and in return I give no confidence. I'm sick of threads like this where people think they can prove something that cannot ultimately be proved, just like God's existence. If you want to prove it, go to the freakin' Moon yourself, give the ground a hard tap and see if it's made of metal. For all we know, it's just another moon orbiting the as-yet only planet in the universe that harbours intelligent life. Until we find out more, it's going to stay like that, and to be brutally honest your post does nothing to change that fact. BUT your post still made an interesting read nevertheless.
edit on 27/10/10 by masqua because: Removed personal attack

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mithrawept

Having read 'Who built the moon', I enjoyed the idea but found the result unsatisfactory - the idea about timebots from the future building the moon to create intelligent life really didn't seem more plausible than the moon, strange as it is, being naturally formed.

Totally agree with you here, the authors seemed to go off to Arthur C Clark world toward the end, totally unsatisfactory.

The amount of reading required for me to test the veracity of the authors claims was a bit much I'm afraid, but if their claims are correct then it certainly seems like there's something seriously wrong with the moon no ?

It is so refreshing to hear that there are still people like yourself out there that actually read real books and not rely on 100th generation sound bite nonsense from some obscure website.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I used to think the idea of an artificial moon was ridiculous but after reading Jim Marrs' Alien Agenda my mind quickly opened up to the possibility.

For one, when the lunar module of apollo 12 crashed into the moon it reverberated for 30 minutes. Later impacts had it reverberating for four hours. But none of these tests sent vibrations to the core. However, in 1972 when a meteor large enough to send shock waves to the core finally hit the moon, the vibrations went to the core but none came back. Mysterious indeed.

Another bit of evidence I find convincing is the fact that the moons center of mass is 1 mile closer to earth than the moons geometric center yet it has a near circular orbit.

Also the moon is just too large to be caught in earths orbit, and even if it did just so happen to get caught in earth's orbit it's orbit would be very eliptical not a near perfect circle.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Still waiting on that "PROOF!!!" sp00n1.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ok, the moon's existence is NOT a coincidence. It's size, rotation, speed, and density are NOT coincidences. The eclipse is NOT PERFECT; it's just a mere illusion of full coverage.

If you've learned any physics, you can understand that over BILLIONS of YEARS, the Earth and Moon were formed to the RIGHT SIZE , at the RIGHT VELOCITY, and at the RIGHT MASS.

God didn't pop a PERFECT moon out of nowhere. The moon was originally a cloud of dust that grouped together into a large space rock. It took BILLIONS of years to adjust it to today's size.

In the future, if is quite possible that the moon will increase in size and then decrease in speed. There is a chance that a 1000 mile wide asteroid at 100,000km/h that can knock it out of its orbit.
edit on 10/27/2010 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I haven't read through this thread so this may have already been mentioned but....

Why exactly should you assume that life made the moon the way it is, when (I believe) it was probably the moon that helped to make life the way it is. When it comes to evolution, the driving pressures are not always obvious or have the effect that you would expect.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I don't know if the OP knows Alex Collier and his lectures. According to his alien(Andromedan) source(s), the Moon was brought to the solar system from somewhere far away galaxies. That doesn't mean it is an artificial satellite but something intelligently calculated to exist there. If that's what the OP means, I guess I have no problem with it. By the way I think I heard the story that the Moon's rock mineral composition is totally different from that of the Earth. So, at least the Moon is not a chunk came out of the Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join