It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Moon is an Artificial Space Station ~~~ PROOF!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
this just makes me belive what i belive more now see i think aliens made this earth put in all the right things to sustain a life like us then somehow acually made us put the first two people on earth then left it alone for a while came back in a ufo of course to check on us gave us religoun to see how we would handle this gave small hints to help evolve us into what we are today. now pepole say omg ufo maby they will make first contact and really they are just checking on what they made probably disappointed of what we have turned out.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have to agree with the OP for most part, though not all that has been stated

And i am not sure how so many folks are right out there 'OP bashing'.

Come on, science is not absolute, so is not our belief systems.
There are a lot of anomalies on the moon that is not explained by the same science.
Science tries to give an explanation to something that is not easily explained, does not mean it is the real explanation.

Now don't get me wrong, science is greatly required and has provided a whole of detail on everything, but all am saying is it does not explain everything.

Add to the equation the screwed up politicians and TPTB who decide what we get to know and what we dont.

The closest we get to knowing the truth from a genuine source is
INGO SWANN - Penetration
Also the source of the download is quite awesome

This has been discussed in other threads on ATS, but is a brilliant read.
Anyone who agrees or disagrees & has not read this yet, it is a must.

Good one spoon..
never mind the negativity

edit on 27-10-2010 by letmeDANz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Question:

where's the proof?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm not going to say OP is wrong because no one can completely explain how everything in the solar system works. The are a billion coincidences in the world/universe, but to suggest that anything is artificial is ridiculous.

Think about every animal and plant on the earth. They all somehow magically work together in symbiotic relationships so that one sustains another and so on. Does that mean they're all artificially made? How did they all come to be and just happen to fit together? It's just how things are and we'll probably never know in our lifetime.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by sp00n1

Dear sp00n1

I really hate to say this but there are people out there that would say, is GOD not wonderful providing us with this unusual object that we call the Moon which makes life possible here on the Earth he created. Most likely 6,000 odd years ago.

Then again people will also say what a wonderful co-incidence.

Sorry as much as I would like it to be there is no proof of anything but good luck there.

I know religion is strong deterrent in the belief of science... but seriously with all of the evidence out there you still feel...Most likely 6,000 odd years ago. I just can't buy into that at all... Must be an atheist I guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If you read a lot on physics you realize we're actually working to figure out who created everything, not just the moon. Math being the only UNIVERSAL language that regardless of what city, state, country, planet remains constant across our 3 dimensions. Its simply impossible to describe anything we see, hear, do, to anyone without Math. Who created math? How are there problems that are solved by math, that we simply cannot solve yet, if we are the ones who created the equation.

Laws of nature... who created this? We knew who discovered them, but dont know who CREATED them.

I believe the moon was created by someone / something. I don't think its that something / someone that I know everyone on these boards want it to be (aliens, gov. conspiracy)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Mascons are not evidence of the moon been artificial. If anything they can be considered evidence of the randomness of the process that produced the moon.

Mascons are believed to be caused by dense rock formations and the variations in gravity are not big, but slight.

Additionally, Mascons are not unique to the moon, but happen on earth and many other solid bodies. The moon's average gravity is small enough in the first place that the variations in gravity are more noticeable.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
And still no answer as to why the planets are not Tidally locked to the sun, yet the moons are???

Just askin lol ;p

Korg.

The planets are tidally locking to the sun. But the process is slow. Wait several hundred million years and almost everything will be tidally locked to everything else.

The moon tidally locked to the earth because it is lightweight enough, has an orbital period short enough and is close enough to the gravitational gradient.

Planets take longer to lock to the sun because they are heavier, farther away from the sun (hence in a smaller gravitational gradient) and their orbital periods are so long that the tidal loss takes longer to occur.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
"That's no moon". Obi Wan Kenobi - Star Wars

I've seen these speculations about a hollow moon/ spaceship before... It is of some worthwhile researching into myth to see that the moon came into our orbit some 230 000 years ago or something like that. Now as the OP says this would of drastically changed the structure of earth and its living organisms including us. But to the point that it gave life... i dont know. Could that fit in with certain mythological trends i.e. Hesiod - Gold to Silver Age.. Plato (Symposium) the four legged androgyne who were split??? Remember all myth is allegorical, even Biblical Genesis can be read in this context. Truth is we have a lot to learn yet. A crazy fellow I met told me he was born on the moon in a big nightclub that was built up there in the 50's, he also told me he had been using Lysergic acid diethylamide since the age of 16. The madcap and potential oscar winner Alex Collier also goes on an interesting rant about the moon and its surface structures. I myself believe that the moon is in fact a spaceship built by an intellegence. I have no proof but it fits my cosmology that all matter is created by intellegence. Makes you wonder about the structure of the universe and how cosy it all fits in our mind, is there really a factory out there that designs all this # a'la Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy... if so that is were I want to get a job!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
What If We Had No Moon?!

Man, I wish Patrick Stewart would do the voice overs for every documentary ever made! Make it so!

Very interesting little clip.The moon is a strange anomoly and it has fascinated man since the beginning of time.
I can't wait for the day a private firm independant of any government agency, goes to the moon and finds out
the truth about it.With the recent missions by Japan and India and all the so called high resolution photos that were supposed to give us more answers than NASA ever did,I am still left disappointed and puzzled by the lack of independant verification about the moons anomolies.
Have either of those two countries missions focused at all on the lunar landing sight? I didn't think so.
Does anyone have a library of photos from India or Japans missions? I saw a few of the japanese photos,and needless to say I was not impressed.Maybe I missed something.Why has no one ever pointed a massive telescope at the moon and studied it.Surely if we can detect planets circling suns in distant galaxies, we could find out once and for all if man really did land on the moon, or if it was a artificial sattelite, or if there were alien structures there or any of the other questions we all have.Peace.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
seemingly impossible occurrences happen because of the attraction to novelty. every day seemingly impossible occurrences happen. I don't see any proof the moon is an unnatural object.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
And still no answer as to why the planets are not Tidally locked to the sun, yet the moons are???

Just askin lol ;p

Korg.

Actually, mercury is tidally locked to the sun, but in 3/2 resonance (rotates 3 times for each 2 orbits around the sun).

en.wikipedia.org...(planet)

I don't fully understand the mechanics of this, but it is explained on the above link as the result of an eccentric orbit, where the locking effect is strongest where the orbit places the planet closest to the sun.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hiya,
here is a question and answer from cornell on this topic. (its answers have already been presented above, though).

curious.astro.cornell.edu...

I find it interesting that Saturn's Hyperion is not locked like the rest.

Also, Mercury keeps one side constant to the sun. I believe that planet has been called the hottest and coolest planet in the solar system because of this.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I love this post! This is the reason I joined ATS.

When I was about 8 years old, I began to have a series of "dreams." There were a number of small beings walking in a line through my bedroom. I sat up and yelled at them and told them to take me with them. They did. They took me to the moon. They told the moon was especially created for earth and that it served as an sort of incubater. The moon IS made of swiss cheese. Well, it is swiss cheese like, as it has many caverns in which very sophisticed stuff is going on. There is terraforming on the far side too.

The moon didn't used to face the direction it does, but was turned around due to a nuclear type war on the moon's surface, that was polluting the earth. The man who was responsible for that debacle was exiled to the moon and it is his face we see during the full moon.

Please don't send the men in white coats after me!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Where's the proof? I clicked on this thread and got nothing even close to proof of the moon being artificial...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Nothing is artificial, it all fits into the building blocks of the universe, the biochemical equation of life so to speak, call it fi or pi or whatever. We can recreate most things natural to the earth under microscope even with our incomplete knowledge. I like the post above that talked about who created mathematics... now that is interesting... there is still a possibility that the entire universe is artificial, a conatruct of intellegent design so to speak. Stephen Hawkings in his latest book goes talking about the mastery of the three dimension and how rational mastery of the human mind could take us to that stage albeit some genetic issues concering our mental capabilities. I think it would be cool if we become smart enough to design our own universe, but I guess we have to learn AutoCAD first hey, and then we could be timelords! haha Check out the Kardashev Scale, it was a cross intellectual figitization between good ole Carl Sagan and some Russian astronomer... interesting stuff.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
How big would this space station have been before the 4.5 billion years of accumulation?

What would it be constructed from?

How would a hollow body with low mass, in planetary terms,survive the impacts of other bodies as it clearly has?

Is the moon exactly 1/400th the size of the sun, given that the moon accumulates matter continuously while the sun destroys it's matter?

Is it's proximity to Earth a constant?You give it in a 400:1 ratio.How precise is that figure and how could that ratio never change given the constant dynamic masses and forces in operation around it?Like the suns gravitational pull for instance.I'd agree that a lot of such forces operate against one another and cancel one another out to a degree.But I believe the moon is getting further from us very gradually, and that once it was a lot closer.

The coincidences you pointed out are really only coincidence due to rounding down figures and comparing size measurements with distance measurement because of an equal numeric denomination ie 400.

The notion that visually, the moon is the same size as the sun to us at eclipse (total ones), is again a conclusion reached by assessing an event taking place over billions of cubic miles with the human eye (or man made devices whose ultimate calibration is by and for the human eye.)

If we increased the distance between the Earth and moon by say......1000 miles do you think you could tell the difference.

Basically what I am saying is there are no exact matches and fixed ratios in the figures at play here.By great coincidence they are close and take a long time to diverge/converge and so in our context they seem to be fixed.
The closest anything can achieve to true constance is through suspended animation.Otherwise the big wheel keeps on turning and everything keeps changing.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Interesting points, I don't know a whole lot about the other moons in our solar system but I suppose it wouldn't be a bad Idea to start researching. Anyone know of any good articles I could sink my teeth into???

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by catlantis

Mercury rotates in a 3:2 harmonic with its orbital period.

For many years it was thought that Mercury was synchronously tidally locked with the Sun, rotating once for each orbit and always keeping the same face directed towards the Sun, in the same way that the same side of the Moon always faces the Earth. However, radar observations in 1965 proved that the planet has a 3:2 spin–orbit resonance, rotating three times for every two revolutions around the Sun; the eccentricity of Mercury’s orbit makes this resonance stable—at perihelion, when the solar tide is strongest, the Sun is nearly still in Mercury’s sky.

en.wikipedia.org...(planet)

Nevertheless, you are correct, it is the result of tidal forces. Pluto and Charon are both tidally locked to each other.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Please read:
www.keelynet.com...

"There were other anomalies discovered by the space missions that I didn't mention . The astronauts found it extremely difficult to drill into the surface of the moon below the loose dust layer . *When the discarded descent stages of the spacecrafts crashed on the moon , NASA noted that the moon "rang like a gong or bell " for up to four hours after impact.*

*Yes, a NASA scientist said the acoustic characteristics were that of a hollow Titanium sphere 60 miles below the surface. In addition, the scientists saw EXACTLY the same seismic traces each time a meteorite would hit, as if it were vibrating some fixed bodies inside the moon.*

So it's important to look at evidence in terms of it's totality , or cumulative effect ,

And you have not covered a great deal of the outstanding evidence, Jim. It would take 20 pages just to LIST the anomalous features of the Moon! One I don't believe you mentioned: the Moon is placed in orbit at exactly the
distance from the Earth so that it covers the Sun during a solar eclipse.

Isaac Asimov in one of his books commented on the improbability of this
occurring by chance." - Fred Epps

*confirmed by Nasa.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join