It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zodiac is the oldest known calendar in every single civilization.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

clip from the OP

Well the egyptians and the mesopotamians both has this same theory going on.
They saw that the earth goes through some very dramatic changes every 4 ages.
4 ages = 1 world. And it went as follows:

Taurus = Destroyer
Aries = Creator
Pisces= Savior
Aquarius= Destroyer
Capricorn=Creator
Sagittarius=Savior
Scorpio=Destroyer
Libra= Creator
Virgo=Savior
Leo=Destroyer
Cancer=Creator
Gemini= Savior

Think about this:

OK...lets decipher a code in the 3 catagories into something we can recognize:

Destroyer: Taurus, Aquarius, Scorpio,Leo = TASL

Creator: Aries, Capricorn, Libra, Cancer = ACLC

Savior: Pisces, Sagittarius, Virgo, Gemini = PSVG

so we have these groups of letters to work with : TASL ACLC PSVG
it all seems nonsenscical so far huh?

well, the first set of letters is the destroyer group,
unscrambled will reveal the ominious word LAST

the 2nd group is the creator group, all one has to do is roll one 'C' on its side
and you will get a 'U'... unscramble the letters and ACLU becomes UCLA

now the 3rd group is the Savior group...and the 'PSVG' jumble seems completely
chaotic and unredeemable...
well all that needs done here is to invert the 'V' into a 'Λ ' (something like an ascension)
and rearrange the characters 'PSΛG' into GΛSP

And there we have the hidden message decoded; " LAST GΛSP UCLA "...

so the renown university will either provide the answer to the survival
of this present civilization
or be the harbinger of the destruction that will soon come

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by YarlanZey

One thing that pops into mind is that maybe this 13th sign is like an anchor, marker or some sort of key to decoding the other 12.
edit on 24-10-2010 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

Yes it is a marker ! If you care to research it you will find it at the miridian of the ecliptic centre of the dark rift ( in the milky way ) December 2012 . Pieces begining to fit ?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

If that's what happens then life really is pointless because no matter what great things are achieved or historical event. It is all wiped out, forgotten forever...

It's a horrible thought similar to death, if there is nothing after just blackness. Then what is the meaning of life other than born,grow,learn,work,breed,die.
Thousands of generations of men and women gone forev no soul,no afterlife, no next dimension..nothing.
That thought alone is terrifying.

I personally hope for my descendants sake all this never comes to pass and mankind can flourish but with the build up of armies in the east ready for when the US collapses and the strange events that have started happening since 2009 makes me think the end of some sort is indeed nigh.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

Or the stories about the 144,000 are missing 3 zero's.
The number being the people they choose to take with them to a new world when the earth is glassed from orbit then remade.

I think truth and lies have been mixed into all the ancient books.
The Hindu book that desribes alien battles in our skies and nukes going off is the most interesting of ancient aliens.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

If the secrets were real the best place to put it would be in the Templar's new country of Switzerland.
I believe in the occult and ancient mysteris and E.T's but the freemasons are the scapegoat.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

so are we basically entering the age of the destroyer
Apollyon
2nd
edit on 10/25/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

Again I'll say this because I think no one paid attention to my post, did you hear that the Zodiac is actually based around Jesus Christ?

I think you got it backwards, the zodiac is way older. So it would make more sense that the story was based on the zodiac.

Actually no. Jesus Christ is the Word. And in the beginning was the word....so I'm right

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Actually no , the bird is the word !

surfin bird

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

At least you tried to make it funny. I actually find that song extremely annoying. Word(!) of advice? Don't sing it Karaoke.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Maybe the reason the zodiac exists all over the world, including previously unconnected cultures is because that these cultures were at one time all connected. Imagine a time where the world is fully populated with humans, we have a global society, probably technologically based - maybe the technology is powered by something different to what we currently have - but its there.

So this advanced human civilisation freely exchanges knowledge and goods, but they somehow get wiped out, could be through natural occurance, or maybe they did it to themselves. However, a few from each culture survives and passes on what knowledge has survived the cataclysm. Some of these stories become myths, famous people from that civilisation become gods. Maybe the "stars" from ours will become gods in the next cycle?

Maybe the zodiac is the only belief structure that has survived since humans first discovered it. It could be a part of our very essence. We did not discover it in this cycle that is certain, it goes back to at least the previous one. Who knows how many more cycles it goes back? Maybe the invention of the zodiac was actually the eating of the forbidden fruit of the tree of knowledge, because you have to admit that religion - which is based on the zodiac - has played a very major part in the fall of humankind.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EnactedEgoTrip

That is what I believe. I believe the Zodiac is at least 26,000 years old, and every 5125 years, we go through a cycle. This current cycle began in the year 3113BC Beyond that time, any evidence of civilization is scarce and hard to prove. Early mesopotamians have been tracked back as far as 3100 B.C, and thats a real big eye opener, when you look at the mayan calendar, in which the long count calender has a cycle of exactly 5125 years.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The zodiac are nothing but high level star spells that if believed u will recieve the gift from your zodiac god .i will advice u dont get into it..just dont,its not for u humans.
i wish i didnt.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EnactedEgoTrip

good post. probably been loads of civilizations that somehow get wiped out in the end. maybe they realised there fate and tried to warn us, or at least tried to let us know they were there. if so, they couldnt write anything down as it woud be lost.the only thing that would definately survive would be the positions of the stars so what edse would be left to signal intelligence before our own. they would leave us clues to the signs of the zodiac.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by originunknown

Exactly, look around at all the ancient civilizations, every single one of them used stone, so things would last thousands of years. And every single one of them, had something, that was in alignment with the stars. Perhaps, marking where they believe they were in the cycle. There are all sorts of things that line up with the stars, even stonehenge and other monuments like that. It seems, the ancients all knew more about space, than we do today. Everything we discover about space isn't being discovered, its being re-discovered. But what if they're right, what if the zodiac is right, and the age of aquarius really is the end, the destroyer? Then we need to act now, to somehow avoid it, before knowing whats going to happen before it does, means there is something we can do to change the outcome. But getting humanity to work together.....lol, better off getting wiped out.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i feel that the elite would have taken steps already to save themselves with their underground bases and their seed vaults, we will all have to ride the storm when it comes. maybe the melting of the poles will reveal more structures that could give us more of an idea. ts totally mind boggling to think that ancient civs tried to warn us of an impending disaster, if thats what they were doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join