It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official NFL 2010 Regular Season & Playoffs Thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Atlanta over Green Bay

Please keep picking against them. I beg you. It's working.

In other news...

ON TO THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP, BABY!!! BYE, BYE, ATLANTA!

Frauds. Complete frauds.
edit on 1/16/2011 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'd make a joke about how the bird deaths and the Eagles and Falcons going down are connected but it wouldn't be very funny so I won't. Perhaps the Seahawks can win tomorrow and complete it next Sunday...?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
for the packers sake you better hope the hawks dont win

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

From a Saints fan who HATES Atlanta, great job!!!! I'm pulling for the Pack all the way!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have to say that interview Bart Scott did after the Pats/Jets game was epic.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
BRING IT PACKERS!!!!

You gotta come to the Chi this time...and this time the Bears will actually being playing

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Settle down. You beat the Seahawks. They shouldn't have even been in the playoffs.

We aren't the Seahawks. This is a whole different ball game, my friend.

Get yo popcorn ready!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Go Packers! Honestly though, going back to Soldier field scares me as a Packers fan. Ever since Lovey became HC it's been damn hard to win there. But nobody can deny that A-rod is on FIRE. With him playing at the level he is and with our D playing at such a high level... the Pack do have a chance against any team in the league. I just remember how we played the Pats with Flynn at Qb.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Packer fever in here! Time to inject some...

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!

I see a GB/Jets SB in 3 weeks. The way the jets contained and shut down Tom Brady tonight and limited payton last week; they look scary!

I cant wait for next weekend!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Sorry buddy! My Pittsburgh-Green Bay Super Bowl prediction from before the playoffs started is still on! I went 2-2 again this week in my picks. I'm 4-4 so far.
BUT! The important thing is that my prediction is still in tact.

I don't mind who we play though... we're still going to win...

edit on 1/17/2011 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

we'll see.

I know you have faith in your picks as I have faith in mine. Next week will show us if were both wrong, or right.

For all we know were jinxing it right now and it will end up being a Pittsburgh/Chicago SB.

Good luck... Your gonna need it!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
For all we know were jinxing it right now and it will end up being a Pittsburgh/Chicago SB.

Maybe you just jinxed it back by saying that!

And maybe I just jinxed it again for saying this!

If that's the case, then I will stop and leave it right here...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I say it's gonna be Bears/Jets Superbowl.

Sorry Pack...but the Bears you saw a few weeks ago are not the team you will be playing.

BTW...how many points did you guys score at home last time Bears/Pack played...when you absolutely needed that win??? Was it...10 points? That's not gonna cut it in Soldier Field...I actually doubt you will even get that much...unless the Bears D go into their prevent D at the end of the game and let you score a few points.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The Pack's D is too tough, we're on a roll right now and we have the best secondary in the league. We bring the blitz from any direction and Cutler has proven to sh!t the bed under pressure, which is what GB is great at. The Bears are gonna have to rush 4 guys at all times because of the Packs receiving corps. That opens up the run game for Kuhn, Jackson, and Starks. Don't be surprised to see B J Raji in the backfield again either! Needless to say that opens up the almost non-existant run game for the Pack. My prediction: GB 17 Chi 10

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I like how fans say 'we.' like they are part of the team...

Kidding... let your guys do the talking with play next week... then and only then can you talk smack.

You can still talk smack... but... 4 teams are left... and only one super bowl winner.

I am reserving my trash talk for then... but for now... all im saying is good luck!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

"We", you like that?
I generally don't talk smack, I love to talk football and I am super pumped! I didn't expect the Pack to make it to the playoffs halfway through the season due to injury's hence my excitement. Regardless of who makes it to the big dance I think it's going to be an excellent Superbowl. Any of the two teams in each conference have a good chance to make it and any combination of teams in the Superbowl is going to make for a fantastic game In my honest opinion. It''s going to be an excellent weekend. Good luck to your team as well

edit on 17-1-2011 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN

Atlanta over Green Bay

Please keep picking against them. I beg you. It's working.

In other news...

ON TO THE NFC CHAMPIONSHIP, BABY!!! BYE, BYE, ATLANTA!

Frauds. Complete frauds.
edit on 1/16/2011 by PETROLCOIN because: (no reason given)

You're going to be insufferable...aren't you...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Sorry Pack...but the Bears you saw a few weeks ago are not the team you will be playing.

The Packers you saw in Week 3 are not the team you will be playing, so don't get too high up there on your horse.

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
BTW...how many points did you guys score at home last time Bears/Pack played...when you absolutely needed that win???

You want to talk points? The Packers outscored the Bears 27-23 head-to-head this year. Oh and by the way, don't play off that loss by your team in Week 17. You and I both know the Bears were trying to win that game. Your coach even said they weren't going to give in even though they had locked up their position in the playoffs. You NEVER roll over when a hot division rival needs to beat you to get into the playoffs, and the fact that they are now playing in the NFC Championship Game is the exact reason why.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

That I am, my friend. That I am.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PETROLCOIN

That I am, my friend. That I am.

Bears over the Packers...

Jets over the Ravens...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join