It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA discovers brand new force of nature

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sf18443

my personal interpretation of the binary solar system theory is
it is possable there is a binary body interacting on our solar system
the science is not main stream but by no means does that discount it as a possability
there is some thing in our solar system that keeps alot of bodies in a near circular orbit

theory only but im open for explinations to the unexplained if it makes sence

xp

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by Sf18443

yes this artical explains what i was trying to say that the sun is emitting a partical that induces energy in mass and this induced energy creates a sympathetic feild around the craft
the feild aligns the charged particals (whos charge is also related to the mystery partical emition from the artical you linked) and provides a flow from negitive to positive like an ionic wind (not sure of terminollogy)

i dont think it is a "new" mystery particle. i think the makeup of the sun is changing. its a flux of magnetic pull/repulsion
the half life/decay of radioactive isotopes changing is an indicator that the sun is becoming more "Rapid" which we will interpret as change in spacetime & magnetic forces who knows what else

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Sf18443

my personal interpretation of the binary solar system theory is
it is possable there is a binary body interacting on our solar system
the science is not main stream but by no means does that discount it as a possability
there is some thing in our solar system that keeps alot of bodies in a near circular orbit

theory only but im open for explinations to the unexplained if it makes sence

xp

YES THE SUN

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen

reply to post by Sf18443

yes this artical explains what i was trying to say that the sun is emitting a partical that induces energy in mass and this induced energy creates a sympathetic feild around the craft
the feild aligns the charged particals (whos charge is also related to the mystery partical emition from the artical you linked) and provides a flow from negitive to positive like an ionic wind (not sure of terminollogy)

i dont think it is a "new" mystery particle. i think the makeup of the sun is changing. its a flux of magnetic pull/repulsion
the half life/decay of radioactive isotopes changing is an indicator that the sun is becoming more "Rapid" which we will interpret as change in spacetime & magnetic forces who knows what else

well i consider gravity to be included if the flux of the sun is altering and all these forces are related to the suns output then things like magnets gravity and radio active coumpounds will show small changes

the sun has been sun spotless for an extended period and we are realizing that the sun is not acting in the way we expected

as far as i know there is a 11 years cycle and a 22 year cycle but there very well may be a super cycle of flux increase decrease that effects matter of all sorts in different ways

i heard the magnetosphere is flattening out currnetly and think all these are cause and effect of some suttle energy shift/change in the sun

xp

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
just to add MAGNETIC FIELD & GRAVITY are one thank u

edit on 20-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Spaceweather.com has put up the same story from a few days ago.
en.wikipedia.org...

Could there be a device picking up the same from a different direction?

Also some of you may have noticed what looks like a planet to the right of the sun on soho for instance? Not there now though.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen
just to add MAGNETIC FIELD & GRAVITY are one thank u

so gravity is an atrative magnetic effect?
i allways considered gravity to be an effect of the density of space condenced by...... mass

but i do like the expresion of energy being displayed by different elements in different ways ..............
but magnetic gravity mmmmmmmmmmm

i wounder if mass of all forms of mass is magnetic using another force than magnetic flux

xp

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

From your link an Space fence,

It is a component of the US space surveillance network, and is claimed to be able to detect objects as small as 10cm (four inches) at heights up to 30,000 km (15,000 nautical miles.)

Wonder if it's ever tracked a UFO ?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Spaceweather.com has put up the same story from a few days ago.
en.wikipedia.org...

Could there be a device picking up the same from a different direction?

Also some of you may have noticed what looks like a planet to the right of the sun on soho for instance? Not there now though.

ok so alien mothership interfering with our satelites...or maybe more closer to the truth..our new "microwaves" emmiting technology is to blame....i

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ok I'll take a shot at it.

We are enveloped in what has been termed as the "local bubble", a space of highly charged, low density space with a high heat index, almost no mass, and is highly pressurized. This 'local bubble' is thought to be the result of a series of localized super nova events, some of which being fingered as the causes of some of our mass extinction events in our Geologic past.

This pressurized cloud is also empowered with a large magnetic force supposedly pressurizing our solar system's heliopsheric bubble, which has been accredited as being the cause of our Global Warming, as it is the cause of it upon the surface of the other Planets in our Solar System as well.

This 'local bubble' most likely is the factor in the 'push' these deep system satellites are experiencing, The increased pressure, and magnetic repulsion from this 'local bubble' is causing friction, which creates induction... thus inhibiting these satellite's velocity through "drag". eventually, the magnetic repulsion may pressurize enough to catapult these craft back towards our inner system, given they possess no alternative balances to continue to propel them past the heliosheath.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

If, as they're inferring, that this "unknown force" originates in the sun, then I would assume that the reason it hasn't been detected earlier is because it is so incredibly weak compared to gravity, that its local effect has been completely masked by gravity and only when gravity has become sufficiently weak at the distances these probes currently are at, that this "unknown force" finally becomes noticeable.
That's exactly what I think is happening, it's some sort of extremely weak force that only becomes noticeable when you move far enough away from the interference of all the other forces. Either that or the Sun and craft remain "entangled" in some way which exerts an effect when you "stretch" them far enough apart...

edit on 20/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

the chinese have worked it out...check out theyr new antigravity technology- google " chinese antigravity"
or here are links and some vids i found TO SHOW YOU HOW MAGNETS AND GRAVITY ARE UNIVERSAL..IF NOT THE SAME FORCE

1)anti gravity -magnetism
2)link to gravity & magnetism

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
TO ADD

FOR GRAVITY TO EXIST YOU NEED A MAGNETIC FIELD!!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Ok I'll take a shot at it.

We are enveloped in what has been termed as the "local bubble", a space of highly charged, low density space with a high heat index, almost no mass, and is highly pressurized. This 'local bubble' is thought to be the result of a series of localized super nova events, some of which being fingered as the causes of some of our mass extinction events in our Geologic past.

This pressurized cloud is also empowered with a large magnetic force supposedly pressurizing our solar system's heliopsheric bubble, which has been accredited as being the cause of our Global Warming, as it is the cause of it upon the surface of the other Planets in our Solar System as well.

This 'local bubble' most likely is the factor in the 'push' these deep system satellites are experiencing, The increased pressure, and magnetic repulsion from this 'local bubble' is causing friction, which creates induction... thus inhibiting these satellite's velocity through "drag". eventually, the magnetic repulsion may pressurize enough to catapult these craft back towards our inner system, given they possess no alternative balances to continue to propel them past the heliosheath.

far out dude that is the most interesting thing i have read all day thank you
i might have to rethink my interpretation of a few things to get this into the mix
the heliosphere is compresive and adds to the clumping together of particals

i wounder if this effect is localized or if the galixy has some influence on the compresive effect

xp

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
perhaps when you consider that heavy objects bend space like a bowling ball placed on a matress.

maybe the pioneers are just leaving the "dip" in space which the sun creates and as they climb out the dip and reach the top its slowly altering their course?

just a guess...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Gravity is dependent on mass, not magnetism. Two completely different forces.

Reasons:
1. You drop a magnet and a piece of plastic of the same weight, not one difference will be reported between the two.
2. Mars has no magnetic field today, yet still has gravity.

Not trying to be mean here, but I learned this in 5th grade through high school and it is quite simply a FACT.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkeligos

Mars does have a magnetic field BTW..

The spacecraft's magnetometer, which began making measurements of Mars' magnetic field after its capture into orbit on Sept. 11, detected the magnetic field on Sept. 15. The existence of a planetary magnetic field has important implications for the geological history of Mars and for the possible development and continued existence of life on Mars.

"Preliminary evidence of a stronger than expected magnetic field of planetary origin was collected and is now under detailed study," said Dr. Mario H

www.spacedaily.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

i love the way you described our region of the milkyway..

do you think that this "bubble"- magnetic field- controls that of the sun as well.
or does the suns magnetic field create its own bubble encompassing/controling this solar system.

by saying "creating a drag" r u saying there was a change in the "localised" spacetime continuum...only for those four satelites?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkeligos

to create mass...you need magnetism(field)/source of attraction... you cannot have one without the other.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Strange... the article in the OP is from today, while the Telegraph article you linked to is from February 2002. 8½ years old...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join