It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported Live from California

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Not all fires/explosions are the result of hydrocarbon fuels burning you know.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

On the one hand…..

They may have removed it because they realise it is all an outrageous hoax.

yeah that crossed my mind but i realize what a joke that would be,
thats why i said so in the first post

"i know mufon puts up just about any reports they get no matter how far out and without evidence, they still take it, so just us talking about this event on here is enough for them to put up the report" - i also posted - " it seems even when things become well proven hoaxs they still keep it up, yet this ones gone?"

mufon allows so many different proven hoaxes to remain on their reports it wouldnt make sense for them to do the opposite with this one,

especialy if the so far speculation seen in this thread was their reasoning, its all circumstancial, i've seen mufon blow off physical proof of hoaxing and yet you think they may have now accepted circumstantial speculative hoaxing suspicion?

even that flip flop would be suspicious.

On the other hand…..

The military &/or the aliens may have demanded they remove the story to facilitate their cover up.

really? so it is your opinion that it could only be one of those two outragous options?

Believe me…..there’s money to be made out of such things.

which is why i already said this - "unless they actualy are out for profit, competition and anything but truth."

so your saying mufon removed it because it isnt legit enough, and they are dishonest and money grubbin, this contradicts to me, they wouldnt remove something if it isnt legit if they are also dishonest, you have accused them of two negative things which contradict, seems like you just realy wanted to accuse them, though im not neccesarily disagreeing completly, just riding the fence.

and you are also sayin those two other individuals are also, i wont even go there cause its off topic and i wish you wouldnt because its baiting.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

I forgot to include the following evidence. Was it this triangle perhaps?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b63658473154.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c773f277b55.jpg[/atsimg]

Was there any significant build up of armed forces around the vicinity of this supossed crash site?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Blimey you're always negative where this subject is concerned MMN.

We haven't even seen a single second of the video, yet you're already calling this a hoax, purely because the guy works as a UFO investigator?!

Come on mate, not exactly objective is it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

As per my earlier post.....I do agree that if a "triangle" craft had crashed on that mountain, there would have been a bit more of a "bang".

I don't want to seem like i'm having a dig at you MMN, but what information are you basing your opinion on here?

Are you saying that you know what the power source and propulsion systems these craft contain?

You sound certain...'there would have been' is not saying i 'think it could have'

Come on...spill it, vot informacion du you haf hmmm? Ve haf vays of making you talc.

[edit on 29/8/2010 by spikey]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

Mark Frost.....

OK.....I recall our discussions about that one.

There was considerable conjecture the object was an insulating "blanket" + insulating material, or something along those lines.

Many members did not agree with that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

I'm doing well my friend. Just going through my triangular ship phase once again.
Second line...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Pryingopen3rdeye.....

Well.....

I certainly don't think it's impossible that MUFON became tired of the "director's" antics & decided to starve him of media "oxygen".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40

I'm doing well my friend. Just going through my triangular ship phase once again.

Kratos40.....

It is well that you are well!

You know.....

Having looked into & read a fair bit about that last photo, I do believe that triangle is almost certainly a tile.

Hey.....I wonder where our other "triangle friend" Sherpa is when we need him?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
"It's another Roswell!" OMG....come on, guys.

They haven't even produced the video the MUFON guy claims to have taken, there's a supposed military base nearby, and a puff of smoke on a mountain. This warrants jumping on "The Next Roswell" bandwagon?

I'm not a skeptic on this topic, but it seems when it comes to some of these UFO threads, there are many here who seem to get so excited, the area of their brain reserved for rational thought experiences technical difficulties.

If there IS a military base near the crash site, isn't it more likely that this is a military craft and not aliens who, by coincidence, were flying over it and encountered a problem that caused it to crash?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Is anyone saying it IS aliens/ET?

I simply read it was a video of a crashed UFO, which until and IF it is identified, is exactly what it was (until it crashed..of course).

Let's see this video when it's available, before we all jump to conclusions shall we?

It's is completely possible it's a downed experimental military craft.

Still interesting even if it is. I'd certainly like to know what is being kept under wraps by the military, almost as much as i'd like to know the technologies of crashed ET craft are.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Spikey…..

Blimey you're always negative where this subject is concerned MMN.

I don’t mean to be…..I actually really enjoy the subject of "triangles".

Here are 2 of my own threads about a possible "triangle" sighting:

UFO in In Night Vision Video

What is the Identity of the Delta-Shaped Craft in this Video?

Also for interest, here is a very interesting ”triangle” thread posted by BlackProjects:

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

We haven't even seen a single second of the video, yet you're already calling this a hoax, purely because the guy works as a UFO investigator?!

You should have more of a look into this guy…..he’s getting a reputation for publicizing a lot of “lunatic fringe” type material. It seems to me the conflict of interest is quite stark.

Come on mate, not exactly objective is it.

Well…..define “objective” in this whole vexed topic. I believe my ponderings are pointing more in the direction of “objectivity”, than those who are strongly pushing the idea a "triangle" crashed on that mountain.

I don't want to seem like i'm having a dig at you MMN

You should feel absolutely free to “have a dig” at me whenever you would like to!

That way, we can engage in more interesting discussions such as this one!

but what information are you basing your opinion on here?

I’m just joining what appear to me to be rather obvious “dots”.

Are you saying that you know what the power source and propulsion systems these craft contain?

No…..I’m just surmising a "triangle" would make a really massive “BANG!!!”

You sound certain...'there would have been' is not saying i 'think it could have'

Well…..that’s a fair enough comment you’ve made there. I often tend to express myself with certainty, when others might not.

Come on...spill it, vot informacion du you haf hmmm? Ve haf vays of making you talc.

I know nutting!!!!!

Cheers mate
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
If there IS a military base near the crash site, isn't it more likely that this is a military craft and not aliens who, by coincidence, were flying over it and encountered a problem that caused it to crash?

the statement of by coincidence is baseless you assumed it,

if it is possible that it was something other then military then it could have been spying on the military and been surprised by 'something' which caused it to crash.

but it does seem like if it could have been taken down by military it would have put more effort into avoiding them,

ah like i said its all speculative and circumstantial, we will have to hope for this footage that they are working realy realy hard on 'processing',

maybe they are witholding for a different reason, perhaps in order to prep for whatever cover story gets broadcast,

regardless they need to realese what they claim to have right away.

I certainly don't think it's impossible that MUFON became tired of the "director's" antics & decided to starve him of media "oxygen".

that is more likely

[edit on 29-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

…..I’m just surmising a "triangle" would make a really massive “BANG!!!”

isnt it also possible that it didnt colide with full force?

the claims of witness's hearing someone say it was trying to lift back off, would indicate its propulsion wasnt totaly dead,

it may have had some sort of propulsion to allow it a softer crash,

all i'm saying is there is no knowing what you say you surmised, only conjecture.

edit to change 'know' to 'surmised'

[edit on 29-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

…..I’m just surmising a "triangle" would make a really massive “BANG!!!”

isnt it also possible that it didnt colide with full force? the claims of witness's hearing someone say it was trying to lift back off, would indicate its propulsion wasnt totaly dead, it may have had some sort of propulsion to allow it a softer crash, all i'm saying is there is no knowing what you say you surmised, only conjecture.

Pryingopen3rdeye.....

I agree.....the "partial impact" scenario is a good point.

I hope that some measure of validation of this story will be forthcoming, but chances are

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
great thread OP
i too think the smoke is a rather large plume judjing by sizes of other "buildings and trees"
but smoke from what? i dont know and neither does anybody else for that matter
how long has this case been going?
im asking because if its more than 24 hours and still no footage then we are at a dead end
by the time we do get footage everybody can jump on the band wagon of "thats been made to just look like the aircraft/crash"
so realy i think this is the end of the road!

(secretly hoping not!)

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

the statement of by coincidence is baseless you assumed it,

Get a grip, dude. I wasn't assuming anything, I was using that scenario to make a point. It may behoove you to learn the difference for the purposes of these forum discussions.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Is anyone saying it IS aliens/ET?

Spikey, if you refer to my post, I am addressing those who say this is potentially the next "Roswell." If you are familiar with Roswell, you should know why I made the alien reference.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Waiting on the video still? Guys, when aliens land in my back yard, the video is going on ATS and everywhere else unedited, ASAP. Maybe at a later time I would edit it to a more appropriate version where you don't hear "holy *beep*" a hundred times.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Chances are, this will turn out to be nothing. Some people sure like to jump the gun and say ET straight away!

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Jay-morris]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join