It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
From Earthfiles..I found this one quite interesting
www.earthfiles.com...
“As the large white-orange object was rising up,
it looked like it was going into the center of the triangle of blue lights. ”
- Tom Comstock, Ohio Truck Driver

Some interesting cell phone photos -

[edit on 10/31/2008 by BlackProjects]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Suprised no one has commented on this one.
Certainly has some unique aspects to it.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yes that was very interesting.
Good find and thank you for putting on.

It amazes me when people just dismiss it with out thinking of the situation.
The witnesses for one im sure have seen many a star lit night and have seen planes etc so know what they are seeing is a ufo (Military or ET).Why cant people accept this of a fellow human is crazy.When they would accept it,were it just one witness to a crime.

I've been lucky to have seen 3 ufos in my 38 years of live so far.I know the sky at night and have watched many a man made object from different angles,height and distances.When you see a plane etc you know its a plane.The same as when you see a UFO you know its a BLOODY UFO.
Sorry about the last bit just a little frustration release to the safe in the box thinkers.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is one of the more interesting sightings I've read about in quite some time. The pictures were quite fascinating.

I'd love to hear what the image experts have to say about these.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JeepGal

Thanks jeepgal for putting links to the pictures, I planned to but haven't gotten to it yet.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Nice report ! thanks for posting.

good photos with excellent witness testimony

i don't know what it is but it sure is extremely strange looking, i might say the three sphere looking things were satellites but the fire looking thing in the middle has me puzzled.

this pic seems to me to be the clearest...

so i brightened up this pic wich reveals a little more...seems to be a trail of something wich i couldn't see untill brightened up.

here is a crop of the orb looking thingy..

nice post starred and flagged

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Very nice find indeed.
My Dad was a trucker, and we have seen some strange thing's in the night skies ourselves.

A while back I had a sighting and you would be amazed at how close this sighting is to your trucker photos. I will locate the thread and post.

This is a rendition of what I seen and reported to MUFON sometime back.

Here's the thread I created:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is a rendition of the Truckers photo in reversed attributes that I did.

Very good thread OP!! I will be interested with even more of these triangular observations being seen all over the world, seems to have some kind of trend to them being seen as of lately.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is from MUFON - latest 20 from In today >>
I live on the southeast side of Indianapolis, near Beech Grove. I was coming home from a buddy's house a little after 1AM. I pulled in my subdivision, and when I was turning onto my street, I saw two bright white/orange lights off to the northwest. I stopped my car at the intersection, and watched the lights for 2-3 minutes. They were moving very slowly, but surely were headed right towards me. While they were still 2-3 miles away, I quickly pulled in my driveway and got out to have a wider view. They were moving northwest to southeast, but when they were about a mile away, they turned straight south. I kept my eyes on them, and they moved ever so slowly closer. By the time they were as overhead from me as they could be, they could NOT have been more than a half mile away, maybe 2,000 feet in the air. When the first one passed, I saw one large orange oval light on the bottom, 6 more round white lights in the middle, a smaller red light on each side, and three white lights on what appeared to be the tail "wing" of the craft. It was emitting two orange contrails, about the length of the craft, that could not be missed, they were very luminescent. After the first two crafts passed, I looked back to the north, and I saw another emerge above the trees, and as it passed, another one came into view. All of them were following the exact same path, almost like planes in a flight pattern near an airport, and all of them looked identical. The odd thing about this was I've never seen a plane with this many lights on the bottom, especially with an orange light, and I live a good 30 miles from IND airport. None of these crafts made a sound as they passed overhead, which is also odd because of the close proximity of them, and the wind was blowing straight in my direction, which would've helped any sound emitted reach me. If they were jets, they would have easily been heard. The same goes for helicopters, small private planes, etc... It made no sense to me what I was witnessing. I saw no more of them coming after 15 minutes or so, so I proceeded to go inside. I watched the last part of Conan O'Brien, and on my way to go to bed, I peered outside one more time. Strangely enough, I saw one more craft, identical to the first four. It followed the exact same path also, and it was going quite a bit faster than the first four, almost as if it was trying to catch up to the others.
This was my first time seeing any kind of unidentifiable object in my life, and to see 5 of them in one night really overwhelmed me. I couldn't sleep at all, the curiosity of what those crafts were was too much for me to control. Whatever I saw, it was not conventional whatsoever. The sight of them has been burned in my mind conitinuously since the sighting.

It mentions orange/white luminous oval..with orange contrails.. A couple days after the Ohio

Here is what the IN guy drew -maybe some similarities ..orange contrail.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yowza! Now that is tripped out. Starred and flagged. It looks like he was only a hundred yards away or so.
Like they say, a pic is worth a million words.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
really liked the post and pics. thx for posting them

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
SInce it is an unusual connection of two posts on different websites both mentioning orange contrails I added the link to the IN guys .bmp file.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What really gets ones attention for this being a factual credible sighting, is that there were other witnesses and having the photos is just "Icing on the Cake."

“As I was driving along the route, I noticed there were a couple of cars along side the road with their lights still on. People were standing outside their car and that peeked my curiosity about what was going on. I looked in the direction that they were looking, which was toward the top of a rather large hill. I looked up and there was a very bright object just above the tree level. I can’t really say for sure what it was because I’ve never seen anything like it. It seemed self-luminescent. It was about the size of a large pickup truck and it was very bright whenever I looked at it. That’s really what caught my attention.

Now, an article like this should be very credible to scrutiny, even if one is a bit skeptical. There is way too many times something like this gets put to the way side of proof's, I just wish there would be a way to get people more to the "Aliens are alive and well" agreement.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Allred,
I always thought we'd hear from truck drivers many of womb drive late at night. Yeah but cars pulled over..We need a couple of those folks to see this on ATS or Earthfiles..

My thought is if In thing is the same a few days after..maybe there will be additional reports showing up..In fact, I need to read MUFON closely..
BP

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
"I am in total agreement with you."
I go to the MUFON website regularly, and I read all the latest sightings, but the one thing that always gets my attention is the consistencies of one sighting to another from clear across the USA.
There is something to be said for your truckers photo's and his testimony.
The UFOs over the earth show should get a hold of this guy and review this case..IMHO....

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The truck driver is in his cab - There is a reflection of the orange light on the top right of the windscreen in image 2.

It has been raining, there is rain on the windscreen - The speckly rain drops illuminated by the orange light.

The orange light is a streetlamp - Image 1, left of the bulb is the cover, right of bulb is the illuminated square support, the teardrop cover outline is visible. Image 3, the support goes right, then vertically down.

I don't really know what the 3 blue lights are, I typed out some specifics but I like to keep posts short so perhaps camera flash, moon, and more certain interior light in top right. Altering positions of lights explained by trucker moving camera or truck moving (diff streetlight per shot).
"I was not able to stop the truck". "I was able to get a really good look the whole time everything was happening just above my head"

I doubt my own ability to drive a truck along a dark rainy forested road, while leaning out a sidewindow taking pictures of an alien spaceship above me.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I don't remember him mentioning rain. Weather in empire was mostly cloudy at 3:45 AM.

www.weather.com...

You never can hardly rule out a hoax on any photo..I'm not saying it isn't one.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
pretty impressive photo's! I havn't seen anything like this before! Especially the orbs. Maybe they are scouts like our UAV's for aliens...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I do not wish to name these people but where are they now for debunking these photos? Why no ballon or swamp gas or anything else? You debunkers should input on these photos as well, not on just the ones you can debunk.
Great pics and story, star and flag.
Cheers.
K.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I am sure the usual CGI, flare, Chinese lantern, camera shooting a reflection and so forth crowd will show up soon enough. Strange about the crystalline description too.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is almost exactly what I saw in Sacramento October 30th last night

I saw it on the free-way from Sacramento to elk grove. It was triangle shape. The lights got brighter and brighter and lowered itself straight down behind the trees and that's the last thing I saw of it. I didn't get a picture I only saw it for maybe 10 seconds. Looked like it was 350 feet away. There were also helicopters and planes flying around so when I spotted it I was like there no way that's a plane or a helicopter.

The only thing different was there was no flames or anything coming out.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by bagels13]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join