It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported Live from California

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
He is going to post video at nine am this morning, I reckon here in a few minutes.

Where?

It is of the Clovis/Fresno Triangle.

At least this is a know triangle.
I am assuming his facebook page. I have to cook dinner and do laundry so whenever I see it I will report on it. I just have real life stuff to do today and cannot just be loafing online like I normally do, rofl.

As of right now no new video on his Facebook.

He may have a website though, let me check.

Here's the video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I am facebook friends with Jeffrey Gonzalez. He is going to post video at nine am this morning, I reckon here in a few minutes.

It is of the Clovis/Fresno Triangle.

WTF are you talking about??? What does this (Clovis/Fresno Triangle) have anything to do with a UFO crash in CA???

[edit on 29/8/2010 by Hedera Helix]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Oh sorry wrong sighting, then? I thought I read his name upthread, and that we were discussing a Fresno triangle sighting.

Maybe they are serarate events.

I apologize if this is a different event.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by FlySolo

reply to post by mother1138

Mother1138.....

I would think so too -- a MUFON director ought to carry some credibility. But isn't Gonzalez the same guy who drives around in a truck with the name of his paranormal research group emblazoned across the side, and who got all excited about unmarked (and crappy-looking) white vehicles parked near where he was investigating a UFO sighting, went to the news with the story, etc?

Yup.....
That's the one..... :shk:

Something just occurred to me. Wouldn't that be a conflict of interest with an organization? I don't think you can moonlight while in a position with another company. Any company for that matter.

FlySolo.....

Well there you go.....

It's as plain as the nose on your face!

There's his motivation to perpetrate a hoax!

I'm rapidly edging towards calling "hoax".....very rapidly.....

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Whoa hold on there charger!! Don't you think you're being a wee bit over zealous on the hoax game? Perhaps it would be better to sit back and see how this plays out before crying hoax. If it does turn out to be a hoax, I'll be beside you waving that flag.

Patience patience...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
here is all i could find on his facebook wall...

TextTriangle craft crashes on side of mountain in Fresno Calif on Aug 21, 2010....The Sanger Paranormal Society catches on video action on the side of the hill late that night.........AND NOW!!!!!! A clear video of a large triangle..captured on video and given to the Sanger Paranormal Society taken by sky watchers in Clovis Calif on Aug 22, 2010......The video of this triangle will be released within 24 HRS.....Stay tuned....get ready....this is it............
his facebook looks as if he connecting the two different sightings ..who knows

[edit on 29-8-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I believe I posted a link to the video in this case, can someone check it out and see? It came from Jeffrey Gonzalez Facebook page.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Thanks.

That looks like half of the story, that triangle that was seen before the unconfirmed crash.

Edit: after writing that I went looking for that sighting, but I couldn't find any reference, maybe I mixed things up. Apparently, there is nothing connecting this video with the crash.

[edit on 29/8/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I also find a little strange the expression "It's trying to take off, it's trying to lift!", I don't remember hearing anyone using "it's trying to lift" when talking about something that is trying to fly.

Yeah - I've never heard anyone describe a craft capable of vertical take off as "lifting off." Well, except for every helicopter taking off in the last 40 years. Welcome to English as a second language. You might consider watching television or simply going outside and having conversations with other people. You'll undoubtedly hear the expression that a helicopter is lifting off. If you want to save time, google helicopter lift off.

"Helicopter lifting off"

"police helicopter liftoff"

"helicopter lift off"

"Helicopter lift off oil rig"

[edit on 29-8-2010 by andrewh7]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Strype

Originally posted by Strype
What's a "real Black Triangle?" There can't be other black triangles? And what makes you think that column of smoke is "tiny?" Because it isn't. Have you any knowledge of perception?

Therefore, all black triangles must be as big as that mountain itself? You seem to have misplaced some logic. Your lack of perception, evidence and "commoncents" make me question your post. Either you've got absolutely no idea what you're talking about, or you've got more information to share, that would render your post a bit more relevant. Care to inform us which it is?

Hello Strype.

I must apologise for yet another one of my poorly worded posts. I seem to be having this problem lately. Yes you are right of course, all Black Triangles are not the same size. And I can say that based on pictures and video of triangles which I have seen here on ATS, on the Internet, on television, and by my own personal experience.

I am relatively new here on ATS and I was going to save my Black Triangle experience for my first thread, although I have briefly described it in a couple of previous posts on other threads, but I will describe it here in a little more detail for those whose curiosity and suspicions have been aroused.

First of all, I can offer no proof as to what I witnessed one night in Florida in July of 1993 other than to say that I am not a liar and that I was not hallucinating when I observed this huge object. I did not attempt to connect any dots, the way some critics of UFO sightings suggest the observer has done.

I was standing outside the backdoor of the house that I was living in at the time when I noticed 3 tiny red lights high above the trees which were about 40-50 feet high and about 30 yards from the spot where I was standing. That would put the angle of my sight at about 45 degrees or so.

At first I thought that the three red lights were merely one airplane, but when I glanced at it again after about 30 seconds or so, it appeared to be 3 planes flying in formation. I would not normally have continued to watch the lights so intensely if I did not think that it was a formation of jets. Planes flying in formation are not something that you see every day, or every night for that matter.

About a minute or so later, the object glided ever so slowly almost directly over my head. It was huge, and appeared to almost block out the entire sky.......... It was huge, black, triangular, with a small rectangle protruding off of the back side of the triangle. It had 3 non flashing red lights, one on each tip of the triangle. Yet the most awesome thing about it was,.........the absolute silence that it made.

I felt no fear, and experienced no intense emotions, as I was alone when I saw it. But I knew that what I had just witnessed was real, and that the experience would remain with me for the rest of my life.

I do not think that any Government on Earth is capable of producing such a spacecraft. It indeed seemed otherworldly to me. Perhaps it was an alien vessel, or perhaps it was time travelers from our own future. Who knows? But what I came away with from the experience was that it definitely could not be from the here and now.

Which leaves me to believe that our Government has indeed been conspiring to cover these things up, and has been doing so for a very long long time.

I hope this sheds a little more light on the reason why I thought that tiny plume of smoke, as I described it, was laughable. And again, I apologize for my arrogance in my poorly worded post, but if the thing that I witnessed had crashed into that mountain,...lol.....there would no longer be a mountain left standing there.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by MY2Commoncentsworth]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
You might consider watching television or simply going outside and having conversations with other people.

That's how I learned it, watching TV.

And in Portugal we speak Portuguese, going outside wouldn't help either.

Edit: I watched all the videos and I didn't heard anyone saying that the helicopter was "trying to lift" or that it was "lifting". I am familiar with the expression "lift-off", but I don't remember hearing anyone say "it's trying to lift", as the witness supposedly said.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Saturday, August 28, 2010
UFO crash reported live from California 22-Aug-2010
Apparently something big happened last weekend in USA UFO hotspot Fresno in California. I will be following the development of this story. Supposedly there is footage of the crash site. More to come, but for now, here are two articles:

That is what he posted followed by two other articles about triangle craft. I think some, or most of you are confused? The other two articles are from other sites.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Hey Sherpa!

I was just saying to another member that I hoped you would drop in!

Unfortunately, I reckon we'll find this is a hoax.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Hotbakedtater.....

As of right now no new video on his Facebook. He may have a website though, let me check. Here's the video.

I've embedded the video for you.

I note Armap's commentary:

"after writing that I went looking for that sighting, but I couldn't find any reference, maybe I mixed things up. Apparently, there is nothing connecting this video with the crash."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo.....

Whoa hold on there charger!! Don't you think you're being a wee bit over zealous on the hoax game? Perhaps it would be better to sit back and see how this plays out before crying hoax. If it does turn out to be a hoax, I'll be beside you waving that flag.
Patience patience...

Well.....

I've already said it, so it's a bit late now for me to back out!

But...... based on the new info I can see this morning, I still say.....

.....hoax!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wow, amazing photos. Where and what? They look so real.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wow, amazing photos. Where and what? They look so real.

Lebowski achiever.....

Which ones?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo.....

Patience patience...

Well.....

I've already said it, so it's a bit late now for me to back out!

But...... based on the new info I can see this morning, I still say.....

.....hoax!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Ok partner, prove it!
C'mon man define a hoax? Hoax isn't the answer for everything you know. Maybe wrong, confused, misinformed. I'm trying, believe me, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt with your posts but you're not doing your skeptic friends any favors by pulling that card every time.

For this to be a deliberate hoax, then he would have to have started the fire hmmm?
Wait for the vid...

BTW, i'm a hoax, my dog is a hoax, and this whole society we live in has been hoaxed up to the maximum hoax. hoax hoax hoax hoax. *yawn

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Maybe you might want to practice what you preach. The words lift off have been used frequently. Space shuttle liftoff comes to mind, and here is a couple of videos where it is used.

and how about this one..

Should we go on I am not harping on you, but next time use google it is your friend. If you need we can go on and I can show you some more.

Edit: And how about these interesting little aircraft..
AV-8 Harrier Jet
An MV-22 Osprey
Just a couple of jets that use vertical lift off.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by tsurfer2000h]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

FlySolo…..

Ok partner, prove it!

I’ve stated my opinion that I believe this will be shown beyond reasonable doubt to be a hoax.

C'mon man define a hoax?

Encarta:
Hoax: Deception:
An act intended to trick people into believing something is real when it is not

Hoax isn't the answer for everything you know.

I agree!

That is why I posted these ”Triangle” threads in my earlier post:

Link to earlier post regarding interesting “Triangle” cases

Maybe wrong, confused, misinformed.

That is often the case & I have previously defended members who have been seemingly ”confused” & ”misinformed” when other members have branded them as hoaxers.

I'm trying, believe me, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt with your posts

Well…..that is very nice of you, but you’re quite within your rights to “go hard”!

but you're not doing your skeptic friends any favors

May I ask a favour?

Could you define what you mean by ”skeptic”? …..many thanks

by pulling that card every time.

I confirm I do not do that.

For this to be a deliberate hoax, then he would have to have started the fire hmmm?

Not at all…..he could have used the fire to embellish his story.

Wait for the vid...

Absolutely!

BTW, i'm a hoax, my dog is a hoax, and this whole society we live in has been hoaxed up to the maximum hoax. hoax hoax hoax hoax. *yawn

Oh dear, dear, dear......cheer up me ol' mate!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Come on dude!
Its people like you that give this subject a very bad name. I mean, your are the one who thinks that some of billy meier's stuff is real!

Stop believing everything you read,see, and watch!

Chances are, like most of these stories that come to light, are rubbish. I will only start getting interested in this if i see a bit of evidence, like a video. At the moment, its absolutly nothing!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join