It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by torsion

hi torsion

I notice you don't have much to say about the videos I posted. Why is that?

Instead I imagine the subject will just keep getting changed back to Greer and the attacks will continue. Wow, look, we even have a big red bloody gory shark in the thread keeping up the attacks now!

Hi Cupocoffee,

I did watch the videos and they seem interesting but I'm not qualified to comment as I'm not an electronics engineer so I don't understand much of what is said. They still look like expensive battery chargers to me! The guy is still experimenting, too, so nothing is conclusive.

Further, this is the wrong thread to discuss free energy - it's the Aliens and UFOs forum. I guess this thread is a bit like Whac-A-Mole with Greer being the mole. Every time he pops his head up he needs to be whacked back down!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Step right up step right up.. buy one of Greers DVD's filled with babble and empty promises.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e77528ef7d95.jpg[/atsimg]

Something does not look quite right with those kids on the cover BTW?

I really do not want to say the word. But is Greer implying you have to be mentally handicapped to not notice the UFO hovering over the street?

I knew this would not end well when he made those claims on Spain last summer.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by theMegaladon

I have been labeled a disinfo agent many times. I love the UFO field, but I hate LIARS and CON MEN.

If you happen to provide insight or evidence that destroys the credibility of greedy, egotistical and lying individuals, but that information happens to ruin the fantasies or "truths" held by "believers," well then you must be a disinfo agent. I have gone off on a tangent about the label "disinformation agent" so many times that it has become a practice in futility. Some people are so stupid, so idiotic, that when their systems of belief are challenged their only response is that you are some sort of paid asset sent to try to make them question their own beliefs.

It is also odd that after researching some of the individuals who use that term, they usually offer VERY LITTLE to the community at-large. 99% of their comments tend to be opinionated and are rarely supported by credible sources. Some people are definitely cut out for academic and serious research, others use the term "disinfo agent," as it protects their precious ego from any damage, and allows them to continue life without doing any critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Further, this is the wrong thread to discuss free energy - it's the Aliens and UFOs forum. I guess this thread is a bit like Whac-A-Mole with Greer being the mole. Every time he pops his head up he needs to be whacked back down!

Oh yes I know, I'm sure you'd all love to whack Greer.

But if this technology is real, then Greer was right about it. He's only been telling us about it for like ten years.

Aren't you people at all interested in the technology? Or do you really just want to use this thread to sit around and indulge your Greer-whacking fixations?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84

I have been labeled a disinfo agent many times. I love the UFO field, but I hate LIARS and CON MEN.

If you happen to provide insight or evidence that destroys the credibility of greedy, egotistical and lying individuals, but that information happens to ruin the fantasies or "truths" held by "believers," well then you must be a disinfo agent. I have gone off on a tangent about the label "disinformation agent" so many times that it has become a practice in futility. Some people are so stupid, so idiotic, that when their systems of belief are challenged their only response is that you are some sort of paid asset sent to try to make them question their own beliefs.

It is also odd that after researching some of the individuals who use that term, they usually offer VERY LITTLE to the community at-large. 99% of their comments tend to be opinionated and are rarely supported by credible sources. Some people are definitely cut out for academic and serious research, others use the term "disinfo agent," as it protects their precious ego from any damage, and allows them to continue life without doing any critical thinking.

EXACTLY!

Very well said

Oh i guess im a disinfo agent as well or so im told

I noticed none of the greer groupies will ask me if I believe in UFO's ironically after making such accusations. If they lash out in fear that you are trying to corrupt their beliefs then they must be easily influenced im guessing? Nor will they explain why it cost $1000 to attend something so profound allegedly as interaction with a UFO and it's occupants ? Apparently that carries a steep price.

Maybe I will be able to afford to go whenever I get my disinfo check

[edit on 7-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

But if this technology is real, then Greer was right about it. He's only been telling us about it for like ten years.

But why give Greer any credit for the work that others do? Greer knows no more about "free energy" than he does about UFOs.

Look at the size of the contraption in the videos you posted. Many years ago Greer claimed to have held a "free energy" device in the palm of his hand! The same man claims to have risen from the dead and levitated!

Free energy is a good idea, cup, but seek it well away from Greer. He will poison that field like he has poisoned the UFO culture.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yeah, I would join you, but I spent my disinfo agent paycheck at the NSA/CIA gift shop.

Say we give everyone involved the benefit of the doubt, sure, let's do it. Greer is telling the truth, the ABSOLUTE truth in this scenario. He then charges $1000 to interact with these E.T.'s. What does that say about Greer?

As you pointed out, with something so important, so profound, so undeniably awesome in its scope and implications, why charge individual groups $1000 per person to experience this? Why would you not share this with the world, why would you attempt to profit off of this venture?

Some say that all the money goes towards research and funding for the disclosure project. What the hell money would a disclosure project need if you can prove the existence of E.T.'s by going on a field trip? Where are the receipts and why hasn't Greer released his own full disclosure, tracking and displaying exactly where the money he receives is going? Well, we're waiting for a legitimate answer to these simple questions.

Why lie about "briefing" senior government officials? Why say that you "extensively briefed" a sitting CIA director when you happened to be attending the same dinner function as the man, only to ambush him with a packet of speculative and unfounded information? Dr. Greer's "brief" lasted no longer than 45 seconds if we are to believe everyone else' account of his "brief."

If I happened to be at the state capitol for a dinner function, then just ran up to the Governor and handed him a folder containing information that states Barney the dinosaur is a Saudi spy, would I be able to tell people that I briefed the sitting governor of Virginia extensively on the Saudi Purple Dinosaur Threat?

It's really mind-blowing, and I am quite surprised that I am even commenting in this thread. Glad to run into a like-minded individual though!

Take care everyone!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon

That cover always disturbed me, too!

But it looks like James Gilliland has taken the plunge to be the first to convert them while they're young

Camp ECETI

I don't see any warning about the werecat that prowls the ranch. Do werecats eat children or is that just werewolves?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Free energy is a good idea, cup, but seek it well away from Greer. He will poison that field like he has poisoned the UFO culture.

Well this is what I was saying, torsion.

Why not do something that we organize ourselves?

Just we ATS members, and the technology. No Greer, no Hoagland, none of those people need be involved.

Doesn't that sound nice?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon
Step right up step right up.. buy one of Greers DVD's filled with babble and empty promises.

I really do not want to say the word. But is Greer implying you have to be mentally handicapped to not notice the UFO hovering over the street?

I knew this would not end well when he made those claims on Spain last summer.

If you really do not want to say the word, why do you say it then?

And it is quite obvious to me that it is not Greer who is implying that you have to be mentally handicapped to not notice the UFO hovering over the street, it is just you?

And I really wonder how long these in my opinion low level shark attacks on Greer are allowed to continue here because as far as I see it, they have absolutely nothing to do anymore with the OP.

Just my two euro-cents

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
ATS Team:

So, what does everybody think about…..

Greer’s claims to be able to levitate & fly through the air…..

Greer’s claims to be able to see the “pure awareness” in a rock…..

Etc…, etc..., etc...

.....as per these book extracts wherein Greer Surpasses Jesus By Floating On Air!

Along with all the other already well known Greer lies, hoaxes & scamming, surely this is “the straw that breaks the camel’s back!”…..?

Surely this makes it impossible for any rational & logical person to support the appalling Greer?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

low level attacks on greer?

answer the questions from my last post and I will engage in a mature discussion with you about the legitimacy of Greer's claims.

I have met the man, have you?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

First thing you need to do is start a new Free Energy Device thread cos this is the wrong place to discuss it.

Hmm, I've just noticed that "Free Energy Device" is an anagram of "Greer evidence fey". How incredibly apt!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

First thing you need to do is start a new Free Energy Device thread cos this is the wrong place to discuss it.

Oh sorry, was I interfering with the Greer-whacking again?

Sorry, I guess I'll quit blathering on about the technology and let MMN change the subject back to Greer yet another time.

Why would ATS members want to collaborate on a project anyway? That could never work.........

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

answer the questions from my last post and I will engage in a mature discussion with you about the legitimacy of Greer's claims.

Which questions do you mean?

I have met the man, have you?

No, I have not met the man.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Cupocoffee…..

I really was hoping you’d comment on Greer’s claims to be able to ”levitate & fly through the air & see the “pure awareness” in a rock.

Greer Surpasses Jesus By Floating On Air!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Oh sorry, was I interfering with the Greer-whacking again?

Sorry, I guess I'll quit blathering on about the technology and let MMN change the subject back to Greer yet another time.

Like I said before this is Aliens and UFOs - Greer/Hoagland. I don't see what man-made free energy devices have to do with aliens.

It's a good topic but it needs it's own thread because, as you've noticed, you're not getting the deserved and appropriate response to your free energy video links in this dominantly Greerian thread.

cheers

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Say we give everyone involved the benefit of the doubt, sure, let's do it. Greer is telling the truth, the ABSOLUTE truth in this scenario. He then charges $1000 to interact with these E.T.'s. What does that say about Greer?

As you pointed out, with something so important, so profound, so undeniably awesome in its scope and implications, why charge individual groups $1000 per person to experience this? Why would you not share this with the world, why would you attempt to profit off of this venture?

Some say that all the money goes towards research and funding for the disclosure project. What the hell money would a disclosure project need if you can prove the existence of E.T.'s by going on a field trip? Where are the receipts and why hasn't Greer released his own full disclosure, tracking and displaying exactly where the money he receives is going? Well, we're waiting for a legitimate answer to these simple questions.

Not to mention why he would embellish his "briefing" of sitting and former directors/presidents.

I am enthralled by the UFO discussions in this world. I take the topic seriously and am not your usual "debunker."

After meeting Greer a few years back in Charlottesville, VA (about 45 minutes from my home), I began to seriously question his word and motivation.

This would be a first for me, but to quote the late Elvis: "a little less conversation, a little more action please." This man has led people on for over a decade now, with nothing tangible to show for it. He is a very secretive individual when it comes to his money and the funds he receives through the disclosure project and his own field trips.

I'm not a violent individual by nature, but after the 15 minutes or so I spent talking with Greer (more like getting talked AT), at best I wanted to get as far away from the man as possible, at worst, I wanted to grab his smug-ass by the collar and teach him a very physical lesson in humility.

My concerns with Greer go unaddressed to this day, and due to his lack of openness, his inability to produce results and his pension towards lying and stretching the truth, he is at the bottom of my credibility list (among the politicians, religious leaders and others who lie, cheat and steal their way to comfort and wealth).

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Shark VA84]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Like I said before this is Aliens and UFOs - Greer/Hoagland. I don't see what man-made free energy devices have to do with aliens.

Disclosure of free energy technologies was a big part of what Greer promised back in 2001.

And in case you haven't noticed, it's happening now. Not with a big important press conference and media spectacle, it's happening slowly and quietly instead, but it's still happening.

So, whack on Greer with your verbal mallets all you like, it really makes no difference. The Disclosure movement is moving forward regardless.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"it's happening slowly and quietly instead, but it's still happening."

you talk about people whacking away with their verbal mallets (I dig the lingo), but what evidence do you offer to support your verbal malleting?

what is happening slowly and quietly and how do you know? I have yet to see any REAL progress from any program that Greer is a part of, and I have looked hard. Real progress HAS been reported by technological firms and researchers, none of which have anything to do with Greer. If I am missing a piece of the Stephen Greer puzzle, please, fill me in (not being sarcastic, I would really like to know if he has made REAL PROGRESS that I have not been exposed to).

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join