It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hoagland and Greer Interview! Disclosure is coming!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Source: WWW.WORLDPUJA.ORG - August 13th, 2010: Dr. Greer has a special interview with Richard Hoagland, New York Times bestselling author, former NASA Consultant and Investigator for The Enterprise Mission - a public policy research institution. Mr. Hoagland will discuss his latest research and how it fits in and impacts CSETI's mission.

Listen, think, Learn. Awaken to the hidden agenda and the truths that are on their way.
Enjoi

Peace

[edit on 14-8-2010 by rajaten]

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
one more disclosure thread

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This will be the greatest interview ever.

I am about to listen to it, I will report back about how great it truly is after
I listen to it.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I always find these conversations intresting. Although I wish they would just release all of the information instead of dropping tid bits here and there.

A secret space war though... Seems a bit farfetched to me. I would assume, maybe incorrectly, that with all of these other countries joining the space race, its going to be harder and harder to keep this stuff secret if it is indeed happening.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm watching now, and Hoagland has really gone on the line talking about the war that is going on. Our side, is darth vader, just so you know.

+35 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Greer and Hoaxgland together in one thread!!

Shouldn't this be in the Hoax section by now?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
They say the best disinfo is mixed with real info.. this part is real in my opinion. And these guys are saying it to take you off the trail that it is real.. and they mix in the alien business with the tech.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
They say the best disinfo is mixed with real info.. this part is real in my opinion. And these guys are saying it to take you off the trail that it is real.. and they mix in the alien business with the tech.

I agree, these guys talk about a lot of good things, then a lot of things that frankly just cant be proved. However that doesn't mean they are always wrong...

Ridicule, insults, and attempts to derail this thread will be ongoing, pay no mind to them! "Disclosure" IS coming SOON! We are so close!!!

[edit on 15-8-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Yes.....coincidentally I just received an e-mail about that a few minutes ago.

This is the meeting of "The Dodgy Brothers"!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Not going to happen.

I don't believe any human being (government or civilian) can make such a claim. Up until this point in our history, I don't think aliens have ever-ever visited Earth. No way, not going to happen.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

This is actually a wonderful and unusual interview where they are revealing some of the info they have, and its real. I have noticed already the wrong people getting hoaxed. And don't bring up any insect photos either. When you are told to look a fool, and your kids lives are on the line, you make a big joke.

And in fact I get it, they really want us to take the next step before it goes too far and its too late. Because time is critical.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree, I'm almost done and I really think they are revealing some crazy stuff. They make a lot of good points and EVERYONE on this thread should watch them all before calling hoax...

25 percent of people interested in higher consciousness in the USA?? WOW

The white house being the biggest prison cell...another great connection..

[edit on 15-8-2010 by kyle43]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Its not high enough. But its a start.

+43 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
For all the supporters of Greer the serial pest…..

Here is Greer’s recent picture of an ”extraterrestrial being”, that he posted on his website:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b30ea6c50943.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the thread, which you will find in the hoax forum, with all the other material pertaining to Greer:

HOAX - Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being - HOAX

Here is Greer’s older picture of an ”extraterrestrial light being”, (a.k.a. “The Moth”) that he also posted on his website:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a103947298.jpg[/atsimg]

Please see the picture below courtesy of Doomsday Rex (thanks mate!
)

This picture shows definitively that Greer used a picture of moth to hoax a picture of an ”extraterrestrial light being”. What a disgusting way to make a living….. :shk:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b75a7b602ce8.jpg[/atsimg]

When Greer was challenged about that moth picture, he withdrew it from his website.

Suppose you wanted to see Greer.....

Greer would charge you & 30 other people $1,000 each to sit on the beach with him for a few hours. Greer earns more than $30,000 for 1 night on the beach.

Greer doesn't charge $100 or $200 per person.....Greer charges $1,000 + accommodation, etc..., with no cost structure or expenses incurred. It all goes in Greer's pocket.

And then.....when you figure out you just got ripped off, you realise you can’t tell anybody because.....

You’d already signed the mandatory NDA:

www.cseti.org...

You’d already signed the mandatory liability release:

www.cseti.org...

You’d already signed the "Ambassador Agreement":

www.cseti.org...

So.....you find out the hard way that Greer is a scam artist who is taking money out of people's pockets by taking advantage of their vulnerability & their gullibility.

Come on guys & gals…….

Greer is a greedy, relentless, dishonest hoaxer who is trying to make idiots out of all of us.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I haven't listened to the "interview" and have no intention of doing so. Greer is a proven fraudster and the mods should move this to Hoax.

Originally posted by Unity_99
and your kids lives are on the line

Is this how low the fraudsters are going now? Suggesting that children are in peril because of some threat only they can save you from!

Or have you made that part up, Unity?

Anyone with the slightest bit of serious interest in UFOs should erase Greer from their thoughts entirely!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

A person who constantly talks about peace and trying to wake people up is a good person I think. He talks about giving the MASSES free energy and space travel. What makes him such a bad person?

The topics he discusses are very controversial and outright dangerous! Is it really that hard to believe he has been threatened and told to do things to "expose" himself. The guy is smart and you can't argue with that...

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Yes I know, I also watched most of videos, found critical info, and watched his orion tones, and presentation of many crafts, and picked up the energy immediately and was able to identify and tie in one of my lifelong contacts to an area, that I was already told, including another experience, and a siting my son and I had. I don't use the same critrium, the first and foremost is that energy, which is very important when its connected to some of what I've gone through, and otherwise, the poster, the information. The photos are just, orders to be a fool and stay alive.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Kyle43.....

Greer is a liar & a fraud.

The only thing he's "smart" about is taking money from gullible people.

Hoagland has been out there with Greer on the lunatic fringe for years. Even Hoagland doesn't believe what Hoagland says anymore.

Look at this appalling Hoagland rubbish.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f8134adf7a1.jpg[/atsimg]

What a joke..... :shk:

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
"Canadians abducted by blue uniformed humans sound off"----please read my thread,I have been trying to give this to everyone since I found ATS, this is real we are involved in a galactic war,I encourage anyone who reads this to read my thread because this is OLD news,maybe something else I have written will help fill in the dots in another important area for other truth seekers.

If you are able to grasp this connection and have ANY QUESTIONS please u2u me soon as I will be heading underground figuratively very soon,I will be stopping my posts here on ATS and not looking back,I can see the speed at which my truths are being realised by the masses and I am a bit unsettled due to the fact I havent revealed everything I know and feel,suffice to say that time is short.

It may be weeks or months but not much longer than that,I fear that say six months will be already to late to enjoy the freedom of movement and choice we now have,personally I will wait no longer than this to become hard to find.

After listening to these guys hit the nail on the head I have been prompted into action,this is really to much and I didnt expect it to happen so soon.

I am not encouraging anyone to do anything out of the ordinary or fearmongering,just stating that according to my experiences and knowledge I am following my instincts which have served me so well to this point.

I repeat ,this is not fake or fabricated,this is fact in my experience.I do not know the impact this disclosure might have but the events have been set in motion in my opinion,events which will forever change humanities path.

To anyone reading my experiences---MY EARLIER POSTS ON ATS THAT DESCRIBE THIS WAR BEFORE THESE PROS EVEN CLUED IN ARE DOWNRIGHT EERIE AND,just another coincidence right?

Just ask yourself this question,dolly the sheep was cloned and became alive---WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE HUMANS WE CAN REASONABLY EXTRAPOLATE HAVE ALREADY BEEN CLONED-----DID THEY ANIMATE?

Understand please the gravity of the answer you choose to accept as your reality,we know dolly the cloned sheep was "just"an animal and we are "divine creations of one god or another"-----WHAT IF THE HUMAN CLONE THAT HAS UNDOUBTABLY BEEN MADE ANIMATED AND CAME TO LIFE?

Need we say more,if the HUMAN clone animated all the outlandish things people like I claim becomes a reality stronger than that shared by literally billions of humans.

We were created by other humans,we are part of a universal chain of humanity,we are a resource planet supporting humanities quest for survival and expansion throughout the universe AND WE ARE NOT WITHOUT ENEMIES.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by one4all]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity 99.....

The truth be known.....

I've avoided debating with you because you seem like a really nice person & I disagree with almost everything you post.....sorry!

But Greer.....

Come on.....you're far too smart to get conned by that appalling bit of work.....

Think about it.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join